Chapter 105

Du Qingchen did not give Wei Hu a chance to negotiate the price at all, and Du Rulin also reacted. Along with Du Qingchen, Wei Hu was lifted up high, and the man in the sedan chair was lifted, but it was not that easy to come down. Du Qingchen and Du Rulin were even more at a disadvantage in the battle of words.

Wei Hu finally gave up, Du Qingchen insisted, and he was not unacceptable at this price, so he would not make a pointless argument, but Wei Hu's mood was not so good, he was willing to let go of this benefit, but Du Qingchen Just do something for him.

Wei Hu turned and said, "I heard that Boss Du is from Pingxing County?"

"Ah." Du Qingchen blinked, and had a strange premonition. Every time someone else asked this question, it was easy to involve Su Nuan. Especially when people from Beijing come to ask this question.

Wei Hu said with a smile: "Speaking of which, I have a friend in the capital who knew that I was going to Han County to do business, and asked me to send a letter to his family to ask about the current situation. It happened to be Boss Du's fellow! I think Now, since Boss Du is a local, maybe I know him well. I am not familiar with Pingxing County, and I would like to ask Boss Du to send a guy who is familiar with the place to help me deliver a letter!"

Du Qingchen said: "This Friend...isn't it Su Nuan?" Du Qingchen frowned, Su Nuan and Qi Cheng were in a romantic relationship, while Wei Hu was Qi Cheng's subordinate, and he was the only one who could work Wei Hu and remember the private affairs that he wanted to do in his spare time. It's a thing!

Du Qingchen suddenly thought of something. In the latter part of the original book, Su Nuan had learned from the merchants that the news that Su Dong was tortured to death by her husband's family must have been passed down by Wei Hu! Maybe it was him. Wei Hu was in business, and he would travel around and do business on weekdays. Maybe he came to Han County because of some business. He took a look at the situation of the Su family for Su Nuan and learned about this. The news was passed back, and this was the plot of Su Nuan crying for Su Dong's ending.

Wei Hu was surprised, "Can Boss Du guess this?"

Du Qingchen chuckled, "You can probably guess a little bit, after all, Brother Wei really isn't the first person to ask this question."

"Oh, who else?" Wei Hu's eyes flickered.

"Min Anshi, he once asked my brother's place of origin and told my brother some things about Su Nuan."

"Master Min..." Wei Hu said a lot.

Du Qingchen smiled and said nothing.

"Then why did Master Min tell my younger brother about Su Nuan? Could it be that the two of you know each other?"

Du Qingchen sighed, "It's not just acquaintance! My husband is the Su family, and after all, he was Su Nuan once. Brother!"

Wei Hu was surprised, "It's a coincidence, the water rushed to the Dragon King Temple, and the family doesn't know the family anymore!

" Dare to call yourself a family." Du Qingchen waved his hands again and again.

"Brother Du is really humble!" Wei Hu got up and even changed his name, took out a letter from his arms and handed it to Du Qingchen, "Since Brother Du is now my friend's family, this I have delivered the letter, I don't know if I can meet Brother Du's husband, so I can go back and tell him in detail."

The person who brought the news of Su Dong's death back in the original book and told Su Nuan was definitely you ! Du Qingchen thought to himself.

"Brother Du?"

Du Qingchen hurriedly received the letter, but did not answer Wei Hu's words, but made a face of embarrassment and said, "Brother Wei, I don't know, in fact, my family and Su Nuan are not close, and I don't understand Su Nuan. Why are you still thinking about them? It's just that the time has changed and people have been hurt so much, but it can't be repaired by a letter. My family is used to it, and I don't plan to rely on Young Master Hou, so please bring this letter back. Come on! People, don't need to see each other, my husband is still in the confinement period, reminding him of the sorrows of the past, which is not good for his health."

Wei Hu was shocked, "Where does this come from?! I see what my friend means, there is no grudge with the Su family!"

Du Qingchen said this directly, which means to question, since Wei Hu is sincere and sincere If he asked, then he answered him, "Brother Wei, when Houfu took Su Nuan to leave, do you know what he said or did?"

Wei Hu was at a loss, naturally he didn't know.

Du Qingchen said: "The people in the Hou family dislike the Su family for not taking good care of Su Nuan, but Gu Nian Su family saved their brother, so the merits and demerits are equal, neither will they be held accountable, nor are they grateful."

Wei Hu clenched his fist and slammed it on the table, " How can the life-saving grace be smoothed out like this! It's really shameless!" Anyway, Su Nuan has cut ties with the Houfu, and the Houfu is their political enemy, so Wei Hu has never been stingy when it's time to scold.

"I also feel extremely shameless." Du Qingchen nodded, followed by scolding, and said; "If it can really smooth out the grievances, it's fine, but Brother Wei, people say it is terrible! Pingxing County is only a small county town, the Su family In the village again, the biggest officials the people in the village have ever seen are only minor officials in the county, not even the county magistrate, let alone the Houfu in the capital?! The words from the Houfu are really serious. Are the merits and demerits worth it? He is going to kill the Su family with his words!"

Wei Hu is really going to break a sweat this time. The more such a thing would happen in the barren countryside. Although the rumors from Hou's mansion were equal to merit and demerit, rumors circulated that the Su family might be passed down as the enemy of the Hou's mansion, and they would be avoided like snakes and scorpions. , if it is more ruthless, it is possible to directly force people to die.

In the village, there are innocent women and brothers who had to commit suicide because of rumors to escape! It's even commonplace.

Wei Hu hurriedly said: "How is the Su family? Are the Su family's parents okay?" Since Du Qingchen said that his husband is Su Nuan's younger brother, then only the safety of these two is left.

Du Qingchen said, "Brother Wei, what if you are safe? What if you are uneasy? If you are safe, will the past be written off?"

"This..." Wei Hu couldn't say anything.

"Brother Wei, please take this letter back, it's too late, we don't need it anymore." Du Qingchen handed back the envelope, as if he was not interested in opening it at all.

Wei Hu had to pick it up, he didn't expect such a situation, his mind was running fast for a while before he thought of something, and quickly said: "Brother Du, you know that Su Nuan has nothing to do with Hou's mansion now, he is reporting Mother feud, sued the imperial court, broke with the Hou Mansion completely, and even his name was removed from the family tree."

"So what? We didn't climb up when he was golden, and now he fell, and we don't plan to step on it. It's just a stranger. Could it be that he forgot us when he had Lord Hou as his family, and now he is lonely and has no support, so he thinks of us again, and we have to accept him? Virtue repays virtue, and direct grievance."

"How could that be!" Wei Hu smiled, if Su Nuan was just his friend, he would never care about this mess, but Su Nuan is his future mistress! It doesn't matter if it doesn't matter! Now, what Su Nuan and Marshal Qi mean is that they want to go back to the Su family. Su Nuan will continue to be the Su family, and he will do it no matter what.

The atmosphere became awkward for a while, and no one spoke for a long time, Du Qingchen had to say: "Otherwise, I will let you meet my mother-in-law, Su Nuan's mother."

"Okay, I will definitely explain it to the old lady." Wei Hu immediately got up.

"But this matter can't be shouted loudly, so as not to be heard by my husband."

"It should be, it should be confinement, the body is important, by the way, can I..."

"No." Du Qingchen interrupted Wei Hu directly, he didn't even plan to show Su Dong to Wei Hu, let alone his son, what? It is convenient for Wei Hu to go back and report to Su Nuan, 'Oh, your brother is doing well now, not only married, but also gave birth to a son, enjoying himself! 'Why should he calm down the guilt in Fu Nuan's heart? The Su family has experienced the torture, and now, it's time to try another person. The reason why he only let Wei Hu see Su's mother, and not let him see Su's father or Su's Winter is for that.

In fact, Father Su has forgiven Su Nuan in his heart. He has a pure, kind and honest personality. He always likes to find the reason for everything from himself first. Just like Su Nuan, Du Qingchen once heard Father Su say that it was not his own. Wrong! It was because he was not good enough to Su Nuan, and because he violated what he had promised to that mama, and got the retribution. Under such circumstances, how could he dare to let Father Su see Wei Hu first, only to be coaxed by a few words from him. This thing turned around.

The same is true for Su Dong. In fact, Su Dong and Su's father are very similar to each other. But Mother Su couldn't do it. As the most aggressive person in the Su family who dared to scolded the street with his hips on his back, Du Qingchen really wanted Wei Hu to face him and feel the fighting power of Mother Su.

Du Qingchen went out and called Su's mother out and told her about the situation. As expected by Du Qingchen's guess, Su's mother immediately exploded. She wanted to swear on her hips and was stopped by Du Qingchen, "Don't let Brother Dong listen. When he arrives, it will not be good to make him cry."

Mother Su thought about it, and nodded quickly, Su Dong is confinement! But he can't be bothered by things. The confinement is too heavy, or tears are very hurt.

But this doesn't stop Mother Su from scolding people. Who said that scolding must have a reason, does scolding need a reason? !

Mother Su continued to akimbo, Wei Hu had already come out, he also saw Du Qingchen pulling Mother Su to explain to her for a long time, just as he was about to bring a gentle smile, he went up to continue explaining, when he saw Mother Su sneered and akimbo said, "This Young master! You really like to be a nosy! Even if you are nosy, don't move any stinky and disgusting things into my house! My house is not a cesspit. You are also quite Jin Gui'er, why do you have to do such a rude thing! Does it make you smell bad too?"

Wei Hu had never been said that before, and was stunned for a while.

Du Qingchen hurriedly stopped him, "Mother, you still have to do business! Keep it up, keep it up! It's nothing to do with others."

Mother Su rolled her eyes impatiently, "I see, it's uncomfortable to swear at people, if that white-eyed wolf Now in front of me, watch the old lady not take off her shoes and hammer him to death!"

Wei Hu paused, but stepped forward to explain, "Old lady, listen to my explanation, things are not what you imagined..."

"What else could it be! When I live so big in vain! I haven't seen anything, I have seen it a lot in the play! I still need you... someone else to explain to me!" Su mother pointed at Wei Hu and said.

Wei Hu suddenly realized that he had found the wrong person. He should have explained it directly to Du Qingchen. At least Du Qingchen is a man of knowledge and etiquette and can communicate, but a village shrew like Su's mother can't chat.

Du Qingchen saw that Su's mother's anger had come up, and he quickly pushed Wei Hu out, "Brother Wei, I'm not driving you! My mother is angry, and the whole family has to retreat. The king and the old man dare to scold you, next time, come down. I'll invite you to dinner next time and apologize to you."

Wei Hu was pushed to the door, but Mother Su chased after him, probably thinking that Su Dong would not be able to hear at the door, Mother Su lowered her voice, pointed at Wei Hu and said, "You Go back and tell the white-eyed wolf, do you want to turn the page? I have no home or courtyard, and now I want to come back and recognize my relatives! There is no door! There are no windows! Let the white-eyed wolf go as far as the old lady!"

Wei Hu was almost sprayed with spit on his face, and even Du Qingchen was not spared. Mother Su turned around angrily and closed the door, and the door slammed.

Du Qingchen wiped his face and smiled, "Brother Wei, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Wei Hu's eyes were a little straight. He had never been pointed at the nose, spit on his face, but he didn't dare to say a cruel word. He couldn't even complain. After all, Du Qingchen was also scolded along with him, and he was also sprayed on his face, and he was wiping his face right now!

Wei Huqiang squeezed out a smile and said, "Old Madam, her personality is... cheerful, her body is... healthy, she is very similar to Su Nuan, and she deserves to be the one who raised Su Nuan. Kindness is more important than God! Ha... Haha..."

"Yes." Du Qingchen also had a smile on his face, "Mother's body has always been good, and her personality is also good."

"Mm." Wei Hu pursed his lips, and couldn't boast.