Chapter 40

Su Dong's eyes widened in surprise, and Du Qingchen was stunned for a while, "When did it happen?"

"Today! I heard what your fourth uncle said, he went to the town this morning to set up a stall to sell vegetables, and just came back, saying In the town, the Chen family was surrounded by officers and soldiers. A young man riding a tall horse took a group of people to Baigou, saying that they wanted to dig up the corpse! I heard that the Chen family killed people. Your second uncle also said that Baigou was surrounded there. A lot of people, as well as Zu Zuo for autopsy, tell me, it's too bad for you to have such a good day!" Father Du sighed.

Du Qingchen didn't mind this, he just chuckled, "Father, what kind of bad luck is this, it's a blessing! Su Dong and I have a good life, the Chen family is in disaster, and our revenge will be avenged. Isn't this a blessing?

" Father was stunned, don't say it, from this perspective, it seems like a blessing! But Father Du thought about it, and continued to sigh, "How can you say that, the Chen family is unlucky, and it is our blessing, but there is still a life there! Can that be gloating? The dead are the big ones. Understood ?"

Du Qingchen shook his head and muttered, "I didn't kill people."

Besides, without him, the young man in Baigou would have to continue to lie on the ground, and he had nowhere to complain, so he helped Well, of course, he doesn't need to thank him.

Father Du didn't bother with Du Qingchen about this issue, but talked about what he was most concerned about, and said to Su Dong: "Wait a minute! When you go back, remember to avoid Baigou, don't collide, no, no Geely."

"Got it, Dad." Su Dong nodded.

Father Du already shook his head and went back to his room, "What's the matter!"

Du Qingchen touched his nose, and Su Dong's face became heavier. Du Qingchen leaned over and said, "Don't think so much, it has nothing to do with us."

Su Dong listened and nodded slightly. "It's just a little awkward. I used to go to Baigou to play, and I even picked wild fruits to eat. I didn't expect there to be dead people inside."

"I think too much, when was the last time you went to Baigou to play?" Du Qingchen asked.

Su Dong has been staying at home for a long time since the accident at his house, and he hasn't come out. The last time he went to Baigou was...

"Two years ago."

"So!" Du Qingchen spread his hands, "Maybe the last time you went, There are no corpses there, why are you embarrassed, don't think about it."

"Really?" Su Dong sighed, not struggling.

After packing up the gifts to bring, Du Qingchen rented an ox cart from someone in the same village, and then went to Sujia Village with Su Dong with everything.

"Dad said, go around Baigou, let's take a detour to the west!" Su Dong sat on the ox cart and said to Du Qingchen who was driving the car.

"It's done." Although Du Qingchen wanted to take a look, it was more important to return home, so he suppressed his curiosity and nodded.

Su's family, Su's mother had been waiting at the door early. When she saw Du Qingchen's ox cart at the corner, she immediately greeted him with a smile, but when she saw Su Dong sitting in the car, it was as if her face changed, and her face was full of smiles. It was only a moment when tears flowed down his face. Even though he and Su Dong hadn't seen each other for two days, it felt like they were separated for half a lifetime.

Du Qingchen froze when he stepped forward with a smile. He watched as Su's mother passed him and went directly to hug Su Dong in the car. Before Su Dong got out of the car, she was hugged by Su's mother, son. My heart screamed, embarrassed and helpless for a while.

Du Qingchen chuckled and turned around to greet Father Su who had heard the sound. Father Su looked embarrassedly at the two hugging each other, and reluctantly greeted Du Qingchen to enter the door.

Mother Su was finally willing to let go of Su Dong, and the family drove the ox cart into the courtyard, and Du Qingchen had time to seriously look at the courtyard of the Su family.

He had long heard that Father Su was a good player in Shiliba Village when he was young. He also married the most capable and beautiful girl in Shiliba Village. He also went hunting in the mountains. When he was young, he and his wife were together, but they saved a lot of money. Now At first glance, it is true.

Su's house is a courtyard in the style of a courtyard house, all covered with blue bricks, even the walls are made of blue bricks, and the yard is also paved with floor tiles. It is not like ordinary people. It is directly on the ground. The Su family is rich. But thinking about the clothes in Su Dong's cabinet, Du Qingchen is not surprised.

"Qingchen! Look at my yard?" Father Su also found that Du Qingchen was looking at his home, he couldn't help being a little proud and said with a smile.

"Very good." Du Qingchen turned to look at Su Dong, "When we build the house, the yard will be covered with floor tiles."

"What? Are you building a house? Didn't you just build a wooden house a few days ago. Is it?" Mother Su hurriedly asked when she heard the words.

Du Qingchen also said: "Yeah! I'm going to build a blue brick house, so that Brother Dong can live more comfortably."

Mother Su was dissatisfied when she heard this, glared at Su Dong, and said to Du Qingchen: "We country people, If you don't pay attention to that, even if you have money, it is better to save up. You may not think that when you are newly married, you will have a child in the future. It will cost money to raise a child! "

Mother Su's euphemism is actually because she is worried that the Du family is so poor, but she has to bite the bullet and build a house. When the time comes, they will get a lot of debt, and it will be his children who will suffer.

When Su Dong heard the words, she knew what Mother Su was thinking, she couldn't help pulling his mother's clothes, and whispered, "Mother, we have our own plans!" Mother Su didn't know that Du Qingchen made more than one hundred taels of silver. , will be so worried, but he knows it! His mother is impatient, but she can't let her go on, otherwise, she is still euphemistically speaking, and she will have to point at Du Qingchen's nose to blame after a while.

Du Qingchen just chuckled, and Father Su hurriedly said, "Quick, come in and sit down."

Du Qingchen nodded and followed Father Su into the room. Su Dong took two steps behind, holding Mother Su's arm and wouldn't let her go. The two fell behind, Du Qingchen had already entered the room, and Su Dong whispered to Su mother: "Mother, you don't have to worry about me, Qingchen is very powerful, he made more than a hundred taels of silver a few days ago, we can cover The house."

Mother Su heard the words, her eyes widened, "What 100 taels of silver? Where did it come from? Don't do what you shouldn't do...Uh..." Su Dong raised her hand to cover Su's mother's mouth, This is just a yard, next to the house, maybe Du Qingchen can hear it!

Mother Su also realized that she was too impatient just now and said something she shouldn't have said. When Su Dong put down her hands, she immediately patted her cheek with a smile, "Look at my mouth, how can I say such a thing."

"Mother , I'll tell you in detail later, anyway, you can rest assured that the money is good and can be used." Su Dong whispered.

"I'll be at ease when you say that, and I'll tell you in detail later." Mother Su patted Su Dong's hand and entered the room with him.

Inside the house, Father Su didn't seem to know what Su Dong's mother and son were talking about outside, and he was telling Du Qingchen the story of the tables, chairs and benches in their house. Although the donkey's lips were not right, and even some of the preface didn't fit, Du Qingchen just smiled and listened. , praised twice from time to time.

"Father." After Su Dong came in, he sat beside Du Qingchen. Father Su breathed a sigh of relief and silently closed his mouth.

When Mother Su also sat down with a smile, Du Qingchen spoke.

"Father, mother, don't worry, I will take good care of Su Dong. We will be a family in the future, so I will not hide some things from you. We can speak directly if we have something to say." Du Qingchen smiled and replied. After looking at Su Dong, he said, "A few days ago, I met a gentleman in the town..."

Du Qingchen told the story of how he made more than one hundred taels of silver by selling his son. Mother was stunned for a moment, as if listening to a play.

Du Qingchen picked up the tea bowl and took a sip of water, summed up, "Anyway, I still have some money in my hand, so I thought about building a house for the future. After all, I'm married, just like my mother said, in the future We still have to raise the children! The yard should be built first!"

"Qingchen is right, for the sake of the children in the future, the yard must also be built!" Father Su applauded this remark very much.

Only then did Mother Su understand, she looked at Su Dong and didn't mind Du Qingchen's presence, so she asked directly, "That's what you said, right?"

Su Dong nodded, "So, mother, you don't have to worry about us, Qing Your servant is very good." Su Dong grabbed the arm of the person beside him.

Su's mother and Su's father were also secretly relieved, how could they be unhappy when their only son married a good man.

Du Qingchen raised his hand and patted Su Dong's hand and said, "I think Brother Dong has good luck and brought me good luck."

Su Dong lowered his head shyly after hearing this.

Su's father and Su's mother were stunned for a moment. Listening to Du Qingchen's words, it seems that this is the truth. If Du Qingchen was not going to get married and close the shop, why would that son-in-law think about buying the recipe? When a son wants to buy a son, how could Du Qingchen make such a large sum of money? Thinking back then, when Father Su beat a tiger, he only made a few dozen taels of silver, and he was able to build a brick house and marry him. Su mother such a pungent, capable and good-looking woman is a daughter-in-law.

Although Mother Su is older and fatter now, and her whole person looks like she is only pungent and capable, but back then, she also pinched her waist, her big eyes flickered, her skin was fair, and she was an overlord who could scold the whole village.

Of course, Father Su was not ugly back then.

Father Su pondered for a moment, "You're talking about the young master, shouldn't it be so coincidental, right now he is in Sujia Village?" These days, there is only one person who can be called a son in the town. Father Su usually walks in the town. , also heard a little.

"Uh, I don't know either, I'm talking about Young Master Tao, what are you talking about, Dad?" Du Qingchen looked innocent.

Father Su was silent for a while, "That's really him! Early this morning, he took the official and went straight to Baigou, saying that he was going to dig up the body. Now, even the Zuo Zuo is there, I don't know what's going on. Our village After so many years, where has there been a human life lawsuit? It's really a sin!"

Du Qingchen sighed as if it had nothing to do with him, and said sympathetically, "Yes! My father said it this morning! Human life! What a sin!"

"Third Brother Du said the same thing!" Father Su looked like he had found a confidant, "I'll just say it! Third Brother Du is benevolent and a good person. Of course, Qingchen, you too."

No, I am not! Du Qingchen smiled.

After the family chatted for a while, Mother Su stood up and said that she was going to cook, and Su Dong hurriedly went to help. Du Qingchen wanted to help, but was held down by Father Su. People who had beaten tigers were different. With one hand like a jack, he pressed Du Qingchen on the stool without much effort, unable to get up.

"What are you doing! It's their business to cook, let's drink two cups today?" After chatting with Du Qingchen for a while, Father Su liked Du Qingchen more and more. He felt that his son-in-law was a good one. satisfy.

Du Qingchen swallowed his saliva and still had a smile on his face. If it was a son like Tao Xiude, he would have dared to drink two cups with him. For Han-level people, drinking two cups means drinking from a bowl, not a wine cup.

Compared with someone like Father Su, his drinking capacity must not be enough, Du Qingchen waved his hands repeatedly, "I can't drink!"

"How can a man not drink! Men are born to drink!" Father Su glared.

Finish! This amount of alcohol is estimated to be larger than he imagined, so don't use it as water! Du Qingchen still had a decent smile on his face.

Father Su had already brought up two jars of wine from under the table, obviously he was prepared, "Come on, let's drink it!"

Du Qingchen's smile cracked.

In the kitchen, Mother Su asked Su Dong how she was in the Du family these two days, and the more she listened, the bigger the smile on her face, "That's great, your father-in-law is a kind person, and my uncle only reads books, not so much. The matter, Qingchen favors you again, and the Du family is not poor now, my son! You are so lucky!"

Su Dong also felt happy, but there were still some hidden worries, Su Mu was keenly aware of this, He asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Dong shook his head quickly, "No, everything is fine."

"Silly boy, what are you hiding from your mother! If there is anything wrong, just tell me, I'm eating more than you anyway. Decades of cooking can at least help you think about it." Mother Su said anxiously.

Hearing this, Su Dong hesitated to say, "Actually, it's all good, but Qingchen, he doesn't seem to be willing to consummate the marriage with me..."

What does it mean to be unwilling to consummate the marriage? ! Mother Su's eyes widened, and she leaned over to ask in a low voice. Su Dong endured her shyness and told the story. For two consecutive nights, Du Qingchen didn't touch him. Is this kind of thing normal? Su Dong asked Su mother.

"This is normal! Men are all anxious! How can he be like this!" Mother Su lowered her voice and said anxiously.

Su Dong also panicked, "Is this wrong?"

"Of course not, you are a brother, and it is harder to conceive than a woman. Look at your mother, I am still a woman, and I have only given birth to you after so many years, which shows that The difficulty of getting pregnant and giving birth is even more difficult for my brother. The brother from your fifth uncle's family in our village has been married for five years, and his stomach has not moved at all. His in-law's family said he was going to break up and he came back! Make sense."

Su Dong couldn't help but caress his stomach, what if he couldn't get pregnant for five years in a row? !

"So, brother, you have to hurry up. If Du Qingchen is not in a hurry, you have to hurry!"

"But he doesn't want to, so I...I can't help it either!" Su Dong was extremely aggrieved.

"Silly boy, can't you think of a way! If he doesn't come, you won't go?! How can a man

be seduced?!" "But...but I won't..." Su Dong said blankly.

"What can't you do, take it off and put a drill in his arms to see if he will obey!"

"Is that all right? If...he still doesn't want to?" Su Dong said aggrieved.

"If he doesn't want to, you can pack it back. I heard that some men are not interested in brothers, but only like women. There is no way to do it. Procrastinating and delaying you!" Mother Su said angrily.

Su Donghong lowered her head, "Qingchen is not like that."

"Yes, you have to try it to find out." Su's mother also felt uncomfortable, such a good son-in-law, why can't you do this!

In the house, despite Du Qingchen's tongue-in-cheek tongue, he couldn't resist Father Su at the wine table. He was poured a belly of wine, even though the alcohol content in ancient times was not high, but he couldn't stop him from drinking too much. After the meal, Du Qingchen was completely dizzy and simply fell asleep on the table.

Mother Su patted Father Su's shoulder fiercely, and made a snapping sound, "Look at you! You're feeding people! You think everyone is like you, drinking is the same as drinking water!"

"This is not a joy . I think Qingchen is a good boy, so I couldn't help drinking more." Father Su was quite embarrassed, he didn't expect Du Qingchen to be so incapable of drinking.

Su Dong carried Du Qingchen back to his room, and Su's mother followed and said, "Why don't you leave today and stay overnight!"

Su Dong hesitated, but saw Du Qingchen's drunken and unconscious appearance. , and had no choice but to nod, even if he could drive the car, he didn't want Du Qingchen to go back in the wind.

"Then, send a letter to the family, so that they don't worry." Su Dong said.

"Okay." Mother Su nodded, "I'll ask the village, who is passing by Dujia Village today, just ask him to help bring a letter."

Mother Su said, and left the room, Su Dong went to fetch water and stayed there Taking care of Du Qingchen in the room, he remembered what Mother Su said in the kitchen in the quiet, and his eyes turned slightly red.

It wasn't until just before going to bed that Du Qingchen woke up and asked for water. Su Dong hurriedly went to the kitchen and poured water for Du Qingchen to feed, "Is it a headache?

" "Du Qingchen wasn't actually very drunk. When he felt that he couldn't hold back and was about to faint, he simply lay down on the table and cheated. As a result, he drank a little too much, and he actually fell asleep. In the past, as soon as I slept, I slept until now.

Du Qingchen glanced out the window, it was already dark, "What time is it now?"

"It's bedtime, are you hungry?" Su Dong asked.

"Uh, do you still have anything to eat?" Du Qingchen was a little embarrassed.

"Yes." Su Dong went to the kitchen again to get the hot food in the pot, Du Qingchen was not polite, he stopped after eating half full, and he was satisfied, and the whole person was also in a lot of energy.

Su Dong went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, Du Qingchen also got up and washed, and the whole person was more energetic. Outside the window, the sky was completely dark. Du Qingchen went out to take a look. He was already asleep, only Su Dong's house and kitchen were still lit, but soon, the lights in the kitchen also went out.

Su Dong wiped his hands and walked out. He was stunned when he saw Du Qingchen standing in the yard, "Why did you come out?"

"Ah, come out and have a look." Du Qingchen scratched his head, under the moonlight, Su Dong's skin looked at him. He is fairer, with gentle and affectionate eyes, he is dressed in coarse cloth, but his appearance and temperament are not like a farmer in the countryside, but more like a gentleman who lives in the world. His facial features are exquisite, like a person in a painting.

Others always say that Du Qingchen is good-looking, and Du Qingchen himself knows that he is not ugly, but he knows in his heart that he is only used to straightening his body after crossing over, and he is used to putting on a pose, his temperament is better than others, plus The facial features are not ugly, the real appearance is just handsome.

But Su Dong is different. The first time he saw Su Dong, Su Dong lowered his head, his cheeks were flushed, his hands and feet were shy, but he was fascinated by it just at a glance, Su Dong is really good-looking! If it is said that the person who emerges from the painting is the real Jade Young Master, it is actually Su Dong, but Su Dong grew up in the countryside and does not know how to use his appearance to adjust his posture and improve his temperament. In addition, the villagers are watching Su Dong grow up. It's big, so I don't think how good-looking he is.

But Du Qingchen knew it.

Of course, the more he gets in touch with Su Dong, the more Du Qingchen likes him. This kind of liking has gradually changed from the outside to the inside. He admires and wants to protect the person in front of him. This person is a treasure and has not been found and cherished. Baby, fortunately, he started fast, and he was already in his arms! Du Qingchen smiled lightly.

"Why do you keep smiling at me?" Su Dong was puzzled.

"You look good, so I like to see you."

Su Dong heard the words, lowered his head slightly, walked over, and gave Du Qingchen a white look, "Just talk nonsense!"

Du Qingchen's smile grew even bigger, and followed Su Dong back to the house.

"Let's rest early!" Su Dong smiled and went to bed first, with his back to Du Qingchen. He was a little shy, but he couldn't help but think of Su's mother's instructions, brother must be anxious, otherwise, when will he be to conceive a child? ! Su Dong still wanted children very much. After all, he got married too late. Su Xiaobao's children could walk, but he didn't even see the child's shadow. How could he not be in a hurry.

Du Qingchen smiled and lay down. Of course, he probably couldn't fall asleep. After all, he slept for another afternoon.

The lights in the house have been turned off, and only the faint sound of insects can be heard outside. Su Dong's house is in the east, while Su's father and mother's room is in the west. The wooden house was soundproofed. Du Qingchen wanted to chat with Su Dong for a while, but he was afraid that Su Dong was already sleepy. After all, he hadn't slept well for the past few days.

Du Qingchen reluctantly pressed his thoughts, thinking about the future, not in a hurry.

Beside the quilt, Su Dong thought about it for a long time, finally made up his mind, and moved rustlingly. Du Qingchen turned his head to look, not knowing what Su Dong was doing, but soon, he knew.

After tossing for a long time, Su Dong finally unbuttoned the middle coat, put it aside, and rolled towards Du Qingchen according to Mother Su's teaching, stretched out his arms to embrace Du Qingchen's waist, and did not dare to raise his head.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a while, and then he realized what was going on. He instinctively put his arms around the waist of the person in his arms, and asked, "Do...what?"

After asking, he felt that he had asked an idiot question. So obvious, what else can be done! Then the question arises, to accept or not to accept, that is the question.

what! wrong! This is not a problem!

If there are still people in this world who can ignore their new wife and stay in their arms like this and remain indifferent, it is either a problem with their mind or a problem with their body. Obviously, Du Qingchen has neither, so he has only one choice.