Chapter 30

Du Rulin went back to the Du family restaurant after school. When Du Qingchen saw him coming back, he wiped his hands and said to him, "I have something to ask you, go back to the room first !" After returning to the firewood room where the two brothers were temporarily staying, Du Qingchen instructed the man a few words and went back to the house.

"Brother, is there a particularly well-dressed young man here today?" Du Rulin didn't wait for Du Qingchen to ask him, and said it himself.

Du Qingchen nodded and sat down.

"He is the second son of the prefect of Han County, and the prefect Tao is a former classmate and friend of Master Liu. He returned to his hometown to worship his ancestors. He was ordered by his father to make a detour to visit Master Liu." Du Rulin told what he heard today. After meeting Du Qingchen, he felt that this was what his brother wanted to ask him.

"Brother, I think he can help you." Du Rulin said.

Du Qingchen's expression changed slightly, "Why?"

"His status is high enough..." Du Rulin said after a pause.

Du Qingchen shook his head, "That's not enough, no matter how high your status is, you can't just destroy a big business family, not to mention, the Chen family has a big business, and its industry spreads throughout Han County. He is the son of the prefect, I'm afraid It's also powerless, let alone for a stranger who met by chance."

"What should I do? Should I continue to wait?" Du Rulin sighed like a seasoned man, looking very embarrassed. When will the opportunity wait for it? Wait until he's grown up.

Du Qingchen patted Du Rulin's head amusingly, "You don't need to worry about this, kid, I have my own measure." On the

other hand, Luo Qing went straight to the next door after returning home, and told Su Junxia what he heard today, Su Junxia He sat up suddenly, "Did they really say that?"

"Yes, I see that son, it seems that he also has old grudges with the Chen family, and Boss Du is also tempted and wants to cooperate with him." Luo Qing frowned, "I'm telling you! You hurry and hide away. So, if something happens to the Chen family, in case it affects you... hurry up and get out of here, can you hear me!"

"I know, my brother is trouble!" Su Junxia waved his hand impatiently and sent Luo Qing away.

Inside the house, Su Junxia kept spinning in place, caught in his own entanglement. If it really is as Luo Qing said, there really is such a young man who can fight against the Chen family and has a grudge against the Chen family. If the matter is revealed, will it be possible...

Su Junxia thought of what Du Qingchen once said to him.

Do you want to leave the Chen family so that you don't have to live a thug life with today and no tomorrow? think!

Do you want to have your own shop, where you can live a prosperous little life, get married and have children? think!

Do you want to let the Chen family collapse, move away the mountain that is pressing on everyone in the town, and then be the king and hegemon, and be at ease? ! think! !

Obviously he is the gangster in the town, but he is a local snake in other places, but he has become a knife and a chess piece in the hands of others, and is pressed to death by this strong dragon nestled in the town. , never turn over! Su Junxia clenched his fists and remembered the threat of Butler Chen coming to the door yesterday. Because he was protecting Luo Qing, Butler Chen became impatient, and even set a deadline for him to resolve the matter.

OK! Since you want to solve it, then end it cleanly! Su Junxia made up his mind.

At night, Su Junxia went over the wall to go to the Du's restaurant again, Du Qingchen sat up helplessly, "Can't you walk in? Every time you go over the wall to pry the door."

"What should I do if I wake up others? I don't want others to know, you It has something to do with me." Su Junxia said.

Du Rulin sat up next to him, "Brother?!"

"It's alright, you can go to sleep!" Du Qingchen patted the heads of the people around him, rubbed it smoothly, and turned to Su Junxia, ​​"Boss Su today is..."

"I'll take you somewhere."

"Then tomorrow..."

"No!" Su Junxia interrupted Du Qingchen, "Just now! At night! You and me!"

Du Qingchen's expression moved slightly, "Are you trying to show me something? But I'm not good at martial arts, and I'm not good at fighting. If you go to Chen's night to explore..."

"It's not Chen's! It's in the Baigou outside Su's village!" Su Junxia frowned, "Don't be long-winded, haven't you been trying to bring down the Chen family? I'll give it to you. What you see might be fine!"

Du Qingchen thought for a while, then nodded, "Okay, just wait for me."

Su Junxia breathed a sigh of relief, walked out of the room, found a shovel from the courtyard, and carried it on it. On his shoulders, Du Qingchen got up and pulled out a dagger, put it in his sleeve, and hid it.

"Brother, I'll go with you!" Du Rulin saw it, raised his hand in horror and grabbed Du Qingchen's arm.

"It's okay, I'll be back soon." Du Qingchen raised his hand and patted the back of Du Rulin's hand.

Du Rulin couldn't stop it, so he could only watch Du Qingchen and Su Junxia leave with worry.

In the middle of the night, other people were already resting, and almost no one in every household even lit the lights. Du Qingchen and the two could only hurry along by the weak moonlight. Su Junxia walked much faster than Du Qingchen. When he turned around, seeing Du Qingchen sluggishly, he reached out and pulled a hand.

"Hurry up, slow down like a bitch." Su Junxia said with disgust.

I'm not angry, I'm not angry! Du Qingchen told himself secretly.

The two walked for more than an hour, Su Junxia was fast, almost trotting all the way, Du Qingchen followed behind panting, his face pale, and Su Junxia finally stopped.

"Dig it!" Su Junxia spat at the palm of his hand and picked up the shovel to dig.

"Where is this?" Du Qingchen looked around. It was a wasteland, and it was far from the village. There were many rocks and grass on the ground, and it was still a ditch. If it rained heavily, the ditch would be full of water.

"Sujia Village! Didn't I tell you?" Su Junxia said with disgust, seeing Du Qingchen's exhausted appearance, he didn't expect Du Qingchen to help him dig.

"What are you going to show me? How did you know?" Du Qingchen asked after confirming that there was no one around.

Su Junxia paused for a moment, then turned around and said, "Didn't you say it yourself? I'm the boss of the town, I know everything in the town, and I'm also a thug of the Chen family. I don't know anything!"

Du Qingchen just continued to watch he.

Su Junxia waved his hand, "Okay! This is Sujia Village, my village, my site, what do I not know?! Last year, the Chen family secretly buried something here at night. My brother saw it, and he secretly told I did, I thought it must be something shameful, so I didn't let him say it, I secretly watched it, and then buried it, what I want to show you is this."

Du Qingchen's eyes brightened, He also leaned over to watch Su Junxia dig soil.

Su Junxia continued: "Let's talk about it first. If this is useless, you have to keep it secret. Otherwise, the Chen family will know about it and will definitely not let you and me go. Maybe my life will be gone."

"Don't worry . , let's be safe, I've always said that." Du Qingchen nodded.

After Su Junxia dug out the thing wrapped in a piece of rotten cloth, Du Qingchen took advantage of the moonlight to take a closer look. The next moment, he turned around abruptly and retched.

"Hey, Boss Du, you can't be brave! Isn't it a dead person! You're afraid of being like this, and it's been a year, and you're just a skeleton?" Su Junxia supported himself with a shovel, laughing at Du Qingchen , He didn't say anything before, just waiting to see what Du Qingchen looks like now! I did see it.

Let Du Qingchen plot against him before, he deserves it! He calls it revenge. Su Junxia laughed.

Du Qingchen moved a few steps away, and his face became paler. Although he didn't want to admit it, he even died once, but this was the first time he faced a corpse, but he would be fine. Well, as Su Junxia said, it's just a skeleton, no different from a medical model.

Du Qingchen did some psychological construction for himself before he turned his head and said angrily to Su Junxia: "You explain it to me!"

Su Junxia shrugged, "Didn't I tell you? Last year, a brother of mine saw The servant who arrived at the Chen family sneaked into Sujia Village in the middle of the night. He was also from Sujia Village. In fact, we didn't like the Chen family. Besides, what we did at night would definitely be invisible, so he was afraid. The Chen family was unfavorable to the people of Sujia Village, so they followed up secretly, only to see that the servants of the Chen family secretly buried him. He didn't see it clearly at the time, nor did he dare to approach. Just tell me."

"I think about it! If there is anything in the Chen family, I will do it all? This kind of thing that I don't even know, it must be a major event or privacy, so I won't let him go out. Said, let him rot this matter in his stomach, and there is no need to come and see. After a few days, I saw that there was no movement in the Chen family, so I secretly came over at night, and wanted to see the Chen family outside the Sujia Village. When something was buried in the deserted ditch, I pulled him out. When I saw it, I knew it was a terrible thing, so I buried the man back again, and that's it."

Du Qingchen took a deep breath, "You saw that at the time. Does he look like him? Is he from our town?" Du Qingchen knew that Su Junxia knew almost everyone in the town.

Su Junxia shook his head, "No, he was stabbed in the chest at the time, and I don't know if it was the cause of his death, but he really didn't know him, not from ours, and he looked like a trainer, like a Official errand ."

Du Qingchen slowed down for a while, and slowly approached the corpse.

"You said, the Chen family's killing is not really an official messenger, right?" Su Junxia said, and he was a little afraid of causing trouble, "Otherwise, let's bury it back!

" He breathed, swallowed several spit, and then slowly approached the body. Su Junxia looked at him in surprise, is this for an autopsy? It was quite courageous, and he didn't dare to touch it at that time.

Du Qingchen's hands trembled slightly, but he still turned the body over firmly, and said to Su Junxia with a numb scalp: "Boss Su, come and help! See if there is anything on him, at least find out his Your identity!"

"Yes, Boss Du, I respect you as a man! I'm afraid that if you do it like this, you will have a lot of hatred with the Chen family..." Su Junxia grumbled and stepped forward to help.