Chapter 26

Su Junxia also chuckled, "Boss Du, I'm here, come, talk! What purpose do you have, what do you want to do, I'm listening!"

Du Qingchen pretended to be surprised: "What purpose can I have? I just want to make a friend, what are you thinking about, Boss Su? Thinking too much!"

Su Junxia froze, "Make friends? You came to me from Luo Qingchuan just to make friends?"

"Yes!" Du Qingchen Nodding, "Also, it's not called calculation, it's called self-protection. Boss Su, you are here today, aren't you also for self-protection?"

"Okay!" Su Junxia nodded, "You're playing tricks on me, right? I know I don't understand. Go!" Su Junxia got up to leave.

"Boss Su!" Du Qingchen hurriedly stopped, "I really want to make a friend with you, the Chen family is big, and who does not live in the shadow of the Chen family? If we don't unite, In the future, I am afraid that they will be swallowed by the Chen family, and there will be no bones left."

Su Junxia paused, "Boss Du, you are different from me, if you take a step back, the Chen family will let you go, what about me? Boss Du, look Don't you see my situation very clearly? In the end, you tricked me over here just to say this? What kind of a fart friend?!"

Du Rulin understood a little, but he was too tired for his brother, so he interrupted. Go in, "Boss Su, what my brother means is that you form an alliance, watch over and help in the future, and if there is a chance, you can deal with the Chen family together."

Su Junxia finally understood, and immediately turned around, pointed at Du Rulin and said, "Look Look! Your brother can talk a lot! Can't you say something human?!"

Du Qingchen nodded silently, holding back a smile, "Yes, yes, it's my fault, I'll talk nicely, Boss Su, I want to make friends with you... ..."

"Get out of my way!"

"Alliance, alliance!" Du Qingchen quickly changed his words, "You want to get rid of the Chen family, I want to destroy the Chen family, we actually have a common goal, both are to make the Chen family cease to exist, I am outside, you are inside, I am in the light, You are in the dark, you and I cooperate, maybe there is a chance."

Su Junxia sighed and sat back at the table, "The Chen family has a big business, how can it be so easy, besides, just to get rid of the Chen family, why should I take the risk? Such a big risk?"

"Boss Su, the town is the old nest of the Chen family, the foundation, and you are the gangster in the town, you know all the troubles in the town, and you are the thug of the Chen family, you must know the Chen family. There are many things in the family, I want to get rid of them, and I don't want to be a thug, unless the Chen family is not there, or you are not there, otherwise, there is absolutely no possibility for them to be peaceful."

Su Junxia also understands this truth, but listening to Du Qingchen said this, he is actually Suddenly remembering an incident from last year, he felt that it might be the opportunity Du Qingchen wanted. Su Junxia mentioned this as soon as he wanted to open his mouth, but after shutting his mouth again, he still couldn't trust Du Qingchen, so he might as well take a look and wait...

"I know you think I'm too weak to trust me, but, we Please be safe! Until there is absolute evidence, you will never take action. When the Chen family collapses, how many good shops and lots will be vacated in this town, and you will be free and safe, so you don't want to occupy a few From now on, I can support my family with peace of mind, marry a wife and have children, and live a peaceful life?" Su

Junxia's expression moved slightly, "Are you really seeking stability?" Come on! When I fought with you before, I didn't intend to be ruthless, but you were quite temperamental, and you rushed up like crazy, so frightened that my hands trembled, I hit my head." Su Junxia pouted. , I'm still terrified. "Uh... I changed it." "And Luo Qing, if I didn't go there that day, Luo Qing would really have to break a leg!"

"No, I believe it is you, not you or your brother, they all know Luo Qing." Du Qingchen said.

"It's clear what you inquired about."

"Aren't you the only thugs that the Chen family raised in the town! It's just a small town, so you don't need so much force." Du Qingchen laughed.

Su Junxia pondered for a long time, and finally said: "Come on, let's make you a friend in private. On the surface, we are still enemies. In private, we help each other, but you have to treat Luo Qing better.

" Look, do you want to tell Du Qingchen about that matter? Now, he still doesn't trust this person.

"I know."

"But you can't be too good to him! You're not allowed to have thoughts on him!"

"Don't worry, I have a daughter-in-law and I'll get married soon, but unfortunately, we have to keep an enemy relationship on the surface, otherwise I really want to Please come and have a wedding wine."

"Who cares about your wedding wine." Su Junxia pouted and stood up, "Let's go."

"Wait a minute, Boss Su, I have another question." Du Qingchen smiled.

Su Junxia turned around and said, "You said."

"When you fought with me in the restaurant, I want to know the cause and effect." Du Qingchen smiled and looked at Su Junxia, ​​as if it was just pure curiosity.

Du Rulin became nervous and couldn't help grabbing the arm of the person beside him. He felt a little flustered in his heart. He didn't know why, it was clear that the matter had passed, but he was just flustered.

Su Junxia paused, seeing that Du Qingchen was already healed, so he didn't care, and replied, "We had a few fights before, but you still refused to sell the shop, but Steward Chen told us, let's find an excuse to fight, and the most important thing is The kind that can hurt you and can't get up from the bed. In this way, when your father is older, it will be easier to deal with it. Therefore, I obeyed the order that day, and I lifted the stool to fight with you, but I didn't expect you to have a big temper, and you got into a fight with me. If you want to kill me, if I don't pay attention..."

Du Qingchen looked confused, turned to Du Rulin and said, "Who do you hate?"

"As long as my brother is good, who am I? I don't hate it either! My brother will take revenge on his own." Du Rulin raised his head.

"If brother didn't get better then, who do you hate?" Du Qingchen was not bypassed.

Du Rulin lowered his head, and after a long time, he said, "Chen family, if something happens to my brother, I will study hard, he will destroy the Chen family to avenge my brother!"

Du Qingchen raised his hand and touched Du Rulin's head, "Yes! Boss Su is just A knife, the one who holds the knife is the murderer."

Su Junxia's heart felt numb, and he couldn't help interrupting: "You guys, don't you think about fixing it with me? You're all right! I was injured too! Do you think I didn't take any injuries when I ran away! You forgot how hard you fought back then! Are we going to draw?"

Du Qingchen said: "It's okay, just ask your brother, What are you afraid of! We are good friends."

Su Junxia choked, he can't always play with people like this, so he won't compete with himself, "Let's go!" Su Junxia waved his hand and walked over the wall to leave.

"Brother, I don't want to hear you say such things in the future." Du Rulin muttered.

"Okay, then I won't ask again." Du Qingchen smiled and lay down to rest.

...

Su family, Su Dong was detained at home to embroider the dowry. It stands to reason that when a brother is married, it is not like a woman wearing a wedding dress, and in the countryside, it is even less particular. As long as you wear a red dress and cover your head, the Su family is trying to save face. , I wanted to show off Su Dong's embroidery skills, so let him embroider clothes at home.

You must know that the wedding dress on the upper body must be embroidered by a novice bride, even the elder brother is no exception. Therefore, if the wedding dress has complicated patterns, it also proves that the bride's embroidery is exquisite. This is a skill worthy of praise in the countryside. Some embroiderers are good, and they can even support their family by one person. Any family is willing to marry such a person who comes in. What the Su family wants to show is this ability.

Let those who are unwilling to ask for relatives regret it! Mother Su proudly played with Su Dong's embroidered patterns and hummed twice.

"Mother, I promised Xiaobao to sell purses." Su Dong looked at his mother timidly.

"No, don't think that I don't know what you do every time you go. At this time, keep a little more reserved at home, understand, that boy Du Qingchen has a deep-rooted love for you, you are afraid that he will run away, can't run away. Don't worry!" Mother Su waved her hand and continued to look at the place where Su Dong had embroidered.

Su Dong sighed, "Then at least let Xiaobao help me take the purse to the town and sell it!"

"That's fine! I'll let him come over tomorrow and get your purse."

Only then did Su Dong feel happy He laughed, and Su's mother pinched her cheek, "I can't help my mother, I can't keep it!"

Du Qingchen was researching new dishes in the store today, and Qiu Tieniu came to the door embarrassedly with something. , "Su Dong gave it to you."

"Ah?" Du Qingchen wiped his hand quickly before taking it over. He thought that with Su Dong's character, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to see or hear the news before marriage. Du Qingchen was very pleasantly surprised when he received the item, and hurriedly took it.

"Pouch?"

"He asked you to take it with you." Qiu Tieniu repeated Su Xiaobao's words embarrassingly.

"Okay!" Du Qingchen casually tied it around his waist, "Why did you suddenly remember to give me a purse?" Du Qingchen asked casually.

"Uh..." Qiu Tieniu really knew this question, but his husband definitely wouldn't let him say it, but Qiu Tieniu really wasn't someone who could hide his thoughts.

As soon as Du Qingchen raised his head, he saw that something must have happened to Qiu Tieniu, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Uh..." Qiu Tieniu pulled Du Qingchen aside, looked around for a week, and confirmed that no one was listening to them before he said: " Don't be angry, it's all my husband's fault, it's all his broken mouth, but this has nothing to do with Su Dong, he's not such a stingy person, he's just listening to my husband's words."

"Why? Are you ready?" Du Qingchen was helpless, even a little funny.

Qiu Tieniu approached Du Qingchen's ear and said, "My husband heard that you recently recruited a brother to work, and he was very kind to him, so people outside said that you liked him and wanted to marry him as a child. "

Ah?!" Du Qingchen frowned.

"So, my husband's big mouth, he went back and told Su Dong with all the fuss, and gave Su Dong an idea to embroider your purse for you, so you can take it with you, lest you forget Su Dong, and also Let others know that you have a husband, and you have a good relationship with him."

"This... I am wronged!"

"I know, brother, I still believe in your character, but their brother, too. I don't know what I've been thinking about all day long, in short, it's my husband's nonsense that makes this happen, Su Dong trusts you."

"I know, Su Dong has always been good, but your husband is also right, Good friends have to be like this..." Du Qingchen nodded, "Thank you for telling me! But I have nothing to do with Luo Qingzhen!"

"I believe you!" Qiu Tieniu patted Du Qingchen on the shoulder.

"Boss, I'm back!" Saying that Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, Luo Ming took an empty wooden barrel and strode in, very capable, and said hello to Du Qingchen without turning his head.

"Ah! Good. By the way, Luo Qing." Du Qingchen walked over.

Only then did Luo Qing stop and look at Du Qingchen, "What's the matter?"

Du Qingchen stood still, took a deep breath and said, "I won't send you to the door in the future, let you pay attention to safety, don't think too much! But I still want you to pay more attention, after all, who knows if there will be other people blocking you!"

Luo Qing glanced at Du Qingchen strangely, "Okay! Don't say it deliberately, I thought it was weird, early. I don't want you to give it away. It makes people on the road look at me strangely. I'm a widow and it's not good. But you're the boss, so I don't want to say anything. I'm afraid you will get angry. I resigned, so I just put up with it."

Du Qingchen:

"Well... okay! I really wronged you, I'm sorry!" Du Qingchen's head was full of black lines.

"It's okay, I don't mind." Luo Qing waved his hand, turned around and carried the bucket into the kitchen.