Chapter 8

Du Qingchen's eyes lit up, that's great! He was worried that his injury was healed, and it was time to get married. How could he make excuses from his side not to get married for the time being, without hurting Su Dong's reputation! If it was because the money was not enough to get married, then it wasn't Su Dong's fault.

Du Qingchen coughed lightly, covering up his joy, and said helplessly: "My marriage can be put aside for a while, and I can focus on buying the store first."

Father Du listened, and the full of joy instantly cooled down. , waved his hands again and again, "This can't be done, not to mention that the marriage ceremony was agreed, and you will get married when you are healed, how can you go back on it?! Even if the Su family agreed, this is also disrespectful to the gods! It is absolutely impossible to make a marriage. No."

He actually forgot that his family also had a father who believed in God and Buddha.

"However, now that I don't have enough money, I can only postpone the marriage first. I can't do anything about it!" Du Qingchen passed the problem to Father Du.

Father Du also became embarrassed, "It's true, we really can't come up with the money... and the matchmaker's thank-you gift! This... Should I go out and borrow it again?"

"Father!" Du Qingchen was helpless Said: "Don't mess with me, my head hurts, not to mention hurting my bones for a hundred days, just say my head, at least it will take a few months! Why do you have to rush to get married? Can't you do it later? Our family is so busy recently, we have to buy a shop, and we have to organize and open a store. Your illness is not fully recovered. Maybe my brother hasn't gone to class for a long time, right? I'm so busy, and my injury is not healed. Who will come? Is it the time to get married?!"

"But, Chongxi..."

"The matter of Chongxi is not in a hurry, who said that marriage is only considered marriage? Marriage does not count! Otherwise, how can I get better so quickly?" Du Qingchen coaxed on the road.

"This..." It seems to make sense, but I always feel that it is not the case.

"That's it, let's focus on other things first, let's push it back on the matter of getting married! It's really too busy. If the Su family has any opinions, let's talk about it, let's talk about it..."

If the Su family has any comments If he can't bear this, if he has to withdraw from his relatives, then he has done his best and has a clear conscience!

Du Qingchen thought about it, if the marriage can be dragged on, then when he has free time in the future, he will slowly withdraw from his relationship with Su Dong, and then help him find another reliable husband, at least he can't watch him fall into the fire pit. .

But if the Su family can't bear the matter that he wants to postpone the marriage and wants to quit the family, then he can't say anything, just let him go. He knew Su Dong's fate and wanted to help out of good intentions, but he didn't have to rush to help, he just asked for a worthy one.

"Then what if the Su family is angry and you quit your relationship?!" Father Du obviously thought of this.

"Father, that means we have no fate!" Du Qingchen said calmly.

"You brat..." Father Du raised his hand to fight, but when he saw the white cotton cloth wrapped around Du Qingchen's head, he put his hand down silently.

In the Su family, Father Du asked Du Tun's daughter-in-law, the matchmaker, to spread the news.

Aunt Su slammed the table, stood up abruptly, and shouted, "What do they mean by the Du family? Ah! Du Qingchen's injury is healed, so I just remembered that I disliked my brother? Why did you go! If you don't want to, you were so anxious to get married before?! Chongxi Chongxi, oh, if you survive, you will regret it! There is a god three feet tall, and he, Du Qingchen, is not afraid of thunder and lightning!!"

"No regrets, no regrets." Dutun's daughter-in-law reassured, "It's just that I am short of two taels of silver, and I want to get married later. Besides, the Du family buys a shop to do business, and it will be your brother's happiness in the future! The Su family will be happy! Sister-in-law, we have to think about this carefully! If it wasn't for my brother Qingchen's head injury, it would be a poorer family based on his character and appearance! But the future of the family is good! Then my brother is doing well in school. , I'm going to take the Tongsheng test this year, can it be affordable by ordinary people?"

Aunt Su wanted to say, and Dutun's daughter-in-law quickly said: "Besides, it's not that our brother is not good, but this reputation is indeed Those who have been implicated, Su's sister-in-law, are you really willing to choose one of the other people who came to ask for marriage?"

Aunt Su fell silent.

Dutun's daughter-in-law smiled. "That's me. I have been a matchmaker for so many years, and I have a unique vision. I saw my brother Qingchen for your brother at a glance. Sister-in-law, tell me, if I hadn't acted steadily, I would propose marriage at the right time. I came here in a hurry to make this happen. Although it was a little hasty, let's think about it. If we go to propose marriage now, can Du Qingchen agree? After two years, they will turn over. My younger brother was admitted to Tongsheng, and the elder brother's business is steady. Even if it's a girl's family, who doesn't want to marry, will it be your brother's turn?"

Aunt Su sat down, still thinking Feeling aggrieved, "But what's the matter! After I've agreed, I can go back on my words, and I still want to procrastinate! There is such a thing!"

"Sister-in-law!" Dutun's daughter-in-law patted her shoulder and sat next to her. When he came down, he said with a heart-to-heart look, "Just bear with it! We are all relatives, we have to understand each other, you also think about my elder brother Qingchen, they are now at home, they are sick, injured, small and small. , there are still so many things to do, where do you have the time to do it? I heard that the farm work in his family has not been completed yet!"

Aunt Su was moved and patted her leg, "My man has nothing to do recently, you say , Do you want to do me a favor? We are all in-laws, and we have to help each other when we encounter difficulties. This is also the intention of relatives."

"Sister-in-law, you're right to think so! What's the matter with the marriage? The marriage is also in-law! Who can go back and fail?! I walk back and forth twice, my brother Qingchen is like a mirror in his heart, you are good to him I know how to be considerate of him, can he be nice to your brother? My big brother is very precious!"

"But I still feel uncomfortable..." Aunt Su raised her hand and rubbed her chest.

"My sister-in-law! It's all for the sake of the children, what can we do as elders? Just bear with it! Ah!"

Before Dutun's wife could pass the news back to the Du family, Su's father came to the door, and brought dry Farming tools.

Because the owner of the shop was in a hurry, Du Qingchen was unable to leave the house because of his injuries, so Du's father and Du Rulin went to sign the contract together. At this time, there was only Du Qingchen in the family.

Du Qingchen was sitting in the courtyard in a daze, lying on the bed all the time, he was about to get moldy.

"Is there anyone at home?" Father Su scratched his head in embarrassment and knocked on the door. The door was hidden. When he knocked vigorously, a gap was opened. Father Su simply went in by himself, just in time with Du Qingchen. Small eyes.

"Who is this... uncle?" Du Qingchen asked softly.

Father Su came here when he was still engaged. At that time, Du Qingchen was still dizzy and didn't wake up. Naturally, he didn't know him, but Father Su knew Du Qingchen. Hearing this, he couldn't help scratching his head. , I was worried that the Du family would regret it in the future, so I asked him to move around diligently and help the Du family to do the farm work.

Although I think my daughter-in-law is right! But... Father Su, a man of five and three, is always very embarrassed to play with such a cautious eye. Besides, just getting married and walking around the door is quite uncomfortable.

However, when Du Qingchen asked, he still had to answer, and Father Su said with a cold face: "I'm your Uncle Su, I heard that no one is doing the work in your family, so your aunt is worried, so let me see and help do it."

"Uncle Su?" Du Qingchen couldn't react for a while, and thought it was some distant relative of the original body. He didn't have many memories of the original body in his mind, only those who were impressed by the original body.

Seeing that Du Qingchen still didn't realize who he was, Father Su scratched his head again, and had to bite the bullet and explain, "I am your future father-in-law! Now you understand!"

"Father-in-law?!" Du Qingchen was stunned, and the next moment, He suddenly understood, his mouth opened wide, "Ah! Su... Uncle Su, why are you here? Haha, that, my father is out to do errands, and there is no one at home, I..."

Du Qingchen was even more embarrassed than him. Surprised, Father Su regained his style of being an elder, straightened his chest and waved his hand, "It's okay, I'm not here to find your father, I'm here to work, how much work is there in your family? Didn't you do it? When is this going to happen? I will help you do it quickly. Look at your family, it is estimated that no one can make time for work, so leave it to me! Where is your home? "

"My place..." Du Qingchen was still confused.

"Come on, looking at your dizzy appearance, I don't think you can think clearly. Take a good rest. I'll just go out and ask the people in your village. I'm just here to tell you, go, go to the ground." Father Su waved his hand about Walk.

"That...my family..." Du Qingchen was injured, and he couldn't be as swift and resolute as Su's father. He left when he said to go. Before he could react, Su's father had already gone out with his own farm tools.

"Well, I'm a relative of this family. I'm here to help his family. Do you know where his family's land is? Third brother Du is also not at home, and I don't understand." From the door, Su's father was chatting with the villagers. the sound of.

"Ah, who are you? I don't know! I haven't seen it before!"

"I'm Du Qingchen's father-in-law!" Father Su said bravely.

"Oh! From Sujia Village, I understand! I understand! Some time ago, my brother Qingchen got engaged, Uncle Su, hello! I'll take you there! I'll tell you, fortunately you're here, I'm watching his house I am so anxious about the work in the field, I am thinking that when we are done, I will help my third uncle to do it. Who would have thought that you are here! You are really good, who has relatives like you... "The

sound became lower and lower as the distance grew, until it was completely inaudible.

Du Qingchen couldn't return to his senses for a long time. He suddenly had a feeling that maybe things would not develop as he imagined, and there was also a feeling that he might not be able to revoke this marriage.

The author has something to say: Let's push each other~

A synchronously updated but almost finished article~ "Daily Life in the Cultivation World" Cats change fate!

Copywriting:

As the bottom of the cultivation world, Huang Ning, like other bottom-level people, silently worshipped the legendary fairy world boss, until one day, he heard that the boss fell on the road to save the world, Huang Ning held his beloved The cat was crying.

'In this life, I don't expect to see Xianzun

's face again~' The cat disgusted and pushed his head on his belly, don't get the deity's hair wet...

and then...

peep at the deity's body and transformation. Sooner or later, the deity of the human body will destroy you! ! ! !

Well~ it will end soon, and then, I will update this book with peace of mind~ ah ah~