Chapter 143

Ning Hou couldn't say a word, and he even felt a little flustered. How could he hear from Su Dong's words that he did not intend to cooperate with Gu Gao to save the Hou residence? Ning Hou frowned, he didn't care about Su Dong's anger and grief, he was just worried about this possibility.

"Brother Dong? What's wrong with you?" Du Qingchen finally realized what was wrong with Su Dong. He was sure that Su Dong had let go of this matter before, and he didn't have such a big resentment at all. Why is he asking such a question today? Until you cry out? Shouldn't he have let it go a long time ago?

Su Dong sobbed, raised her sleeves to wipe her tears, "I...I had a dream, in which you didn't come to marry me, I stayed at home for another year, and finally married someone else, my parents wanted to let me get rid of Those rumors bothered me and made me marry away to another county, but... my parents didn't know who they were, so they couldn't help me pick a good family, I was tortured to death by them,

woo woo woo ..." Zhen, looking at Su Dong in surprise, isn't this the ending he should have in the original book? Why... appear in Su Dong's dream? Du Qingchen seemed to be hit by something in his memory. He suddenly remembered that not long after he arrived, Du Rulin had a similar dream. He dreamed that he was dead, that Du's father died of excessive grief, and that the restaurant of the Du family was destroyed. The family stole it and only gave him some silver taels, but he was a child and could not keep the money at all, and was soon stolen, leaving him alone.

If he hadn't come over, it would have been the end of the Du family, and Du Rulin would not have been able to continue his studies, and he would even be admitted to the exam, and he would have to take the jinshi exam in the future.

Du Qingchen burst into anger. He didn't know what force made these people dream of the ending they should have, but he was not happy. He didn't want to see Su Dong look so sad. For the life he had already changed, For a life that doesn't exist at all.

Su Nuan also cried, even louder than Su Dong, "Brother Dong, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I was careless, I didn't want to send a letter to my house as soon as possible to contact you, I'm sorry... woo woo woo..."

Just as Du Qingchen was about to coax Su Dong, he heard Su Nuan's cries beside him. The two brothers cried one after another as if they were in a competition. The entire lobby was filled with their cries for a while.

The third prince Yu Guangsao saw that Qi Cheng wanted to come over with a worried look on his face, but Du Qingchen had already leaned over to coax Su Dong, slammed the chair, and said angrily: "Enough! If you cry, you know how to cry! Can you still be good? The case is on trial!" I

cried because someone was coaxing me! No prospects! snort!

Su Dong was frightened and abruptly stopped his voice, but tears fell down, and his eyes looked at the third prince in panic.

Su Nuan sobbed, raised her hand and wiped away her tears, and gradually stopped. He now knows what the Su family has experienced in the past two years, but Su Dong was too lenient and forgave him easily, and he didn't take it too seriously. He didn't expect that this incident would hurt Su Dong so much. Great, even to this day, Su Dong still remembers to question Ning Hou, even having nightmares.

Su Nuan felt extremely guilty. He was wrong, and he would make up for it in the future. However, his fault was only careless. The real culprit was Madam Hou, Ning Hou, and the entire Hou residence!

Su Nuan stopped crying, stared at Ning Hou fiercely, gritted his teeth and said, "Brother Dong, do you know why Madam Hou released such news?"

Su Dong shook his head.

"She is a person with a sweet face and a bitter heart, and is very good at killing! I wish I could cut off all my retreats! The old lady saw that the children of the Hou's residence were weak, and then she remembered the children who were left out, and sent people to look for them, and they found me. But Mrs. Hou was not happy, and even wanted to kill, so she and the old lady also sent someone to pick me up. When she released such news in the village, she was very clear about the consequences of this news. Her purpose was to If we want to kill our family and cut off my back road! Let me be alone from now on, and I can only let her handle it in the Hou Mansion! And the old lady, she doesn't care about this, even if she knows Mrs. Hou's mind, she doesn't care about it. Taking our family seriously, she won't care about the lives of our family, she just needs to find the children of Houfu!"

"You are talking nonsense! Brother Dong, don't listen to Su Nuan's nonsense, he has occupied your identity! He has occupied your wealth! You and I... We are father and son!" Ning Hou said quickly.

"You are the bullshit! Ninghou! I used to respect you as my father, so I always tolerated your incompetence and cruelty, but now you are not my father, so I can say something." Su Nuan roared fiercely. Said: "You are stupid and incompetent! You were held in the hands of the old lady when you were young, and then held in the hands of your wife after getting married. Do you still think you are very capable? Do you have the ability in the middle?" The

third prince moved his body uncomfortably, and his Adam's apple moved slightly, although Su Nuan was scolding Ninghou, he always felt that his heart was pierced by a needle, as if Su Nuan was scolding someone. Is it the same as him, isn't he also held by his mother for so many years? The third prince was expressionless, sitting indifferently, and would not let anyone see the suffocation in his heart and his jokes from his expression.

Su Nuan continued to speak very quickly, not giving Ning Hou time to refute, "You are greedy and selfish! It's not that you don't understand what Madam Hou did to the rest of the house, or how Madam Yao died. It's not that you don't know Brother Dong's grievances! But you don't care at all, you only care what kind of official position your wife's family can find for you, and how much help it can give you! For this, you are going to let you fuck your wife. Pants, crotch, I'm afraid you are also happy!"

Outside the lobby, there was a burst of laughter, apparently Su Nuan's vulgar words were in line with the public's aesthetic taste, Qi Cheng looked helpless, but still looked at Su Nuan dotingly. , let him scold in court, anyway, he will always clean up the mess, just make him happy.

"You!" Ning Houqi's face was flushed and he could hardly breathe.

"Also! You are still ruthless! The beast knows how to kneel, and the jackal also has the heart of loving a son, so you are better! The Hou Mansion fell, the old lady died of a sudden illness, and you were in prison, and you only cared about your title and property. Mrs. Ti, dare to ask? It's almost a year since the old lady passed away! How is the funeral? Where is the body now? Ning Hou, have you ever been filial to the old lady?!"

"You!"

"Me? What's wrong with me? I'm not a child of your Houfu, I'm happy! See, this is my father!" Su Nuan took Su's father's arm and said in a show-off: " My father has a pure and kind-hearted nature, and he has no scheming. He was tricked by others. He didn't even recognize his own son for more than ten years before, and he never had any suspicions. He was just an ordinary person who farmed and hunted for a living, but he was more than a You are a thousand times better, ah bah! You are also worthy of him! My father can even raise the children he picked up carefully. Look at me and Brother Dong who are not healthy and fat, how about you? Don't say how you treat Brother Dong, just talk about the other children in the Houfu who grow up by your side, dare to ask Houye? Do you know where they are now? Can you eat enough? Can you wear warm clothes? After being influenced by you, how's the marriage going! Have you ever cared about it?!"

Ning Hou breathed a sigh of relief, he had never been tore off his fig leaf in such a public manner, or trampled on his face so ruthlessly, but Su Nuan Having won the true biography of Su's mother, I read some books again, and cursed people so fast that I didn't allow others to interject at all, and it was well-founded and interesting, which made the people outside the hall laugh.

Su Dong seemed to have taken some courage from Su Nuan. Seeing that Ning Hou's eyes became colder, he straightened his waist and said to Yuan Luo: "Sir, you just asked me why you confused your identity with Su Nuan, I can tell."

Su Dong raised his voice, almost as loud as Su Nuan's, so that people outside the hall could also hear, "My biological mother was assassinated by Mrs. Hou back then, and my grandmother escaped from Hou's mansion with me, and was picked up by the Su family. At that time, my father was just going to do labor, so he entrusted my mother to my grandma. I didn't even have any milk. My grandmother and I were both cared for by my grandmother until the full moon. When my mother came back to her senses, my grandmother hugged me and told my mother that I was the child they gave birth to. Brother Nuan, it's the child she brought..." There was

an uproar outside the hall, and there was a lot of discussion.

Yuan Luo patted the gavel, "Quiet! Then why did she want to change children?!" Yuan Luo asked Su Dong.

"Because Mrs. Hou chased and killed me! Grandma didn't dare to tell my father her origin and identity, she only said that all the family members died, so my father took us in, and then changed the child, because she was afraid that the Hou residence would find me. , Mrs. Hou will continue to kill me! She..." Su Dong lowered his head and slowly raised his head again, "She's sorry for the Su family, she just... wants me to live..."

Su Dong's eyes were full of It was tears, and I seemed to want to cry again, but this time I held it back.

Du Qingchen looked at Su Dong with a resolute face, and seemed to have known Su Dong again. There was a little baby that he was protecting suddenly grew up, and he didn't need the sadness and relief of his care.

"Dammit Ninghou!" Outside the hall, the people seemed to be deterred by the truth, and some even shouted.

"Brother Dong!" Ning Hou's eyes widened, his eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at Su Dong stubbornly.

Su Dong looked directly at Ning Hou, "You don't need to call me! I'm not your child! You watched my biological mother's death with a cold eye, just like Brother Nuan said, it's not that you don't know her grievances, it's not that you don't know my grievances. You just don't care, you only care about yourself! Ning Hou! You will have retribution!" Su Dong said viciously.

In the dream, he died because of Ning Hou's indifference and Mrs. Hou's conspiracy and tricks. In reality, it was also because of these two people. Ziyang has been with him for more than ten years without knowing it. These are the most important people in his life, but they have been hurt because of it.

Compared with these people who really love him, Ning Hou is just a disgusting existence with him! There will be no sympathy!