Chapter 127

Du Qingchen's brows were twisted together, and he endured what Jiang Chuan said.

Jiang Chuan turned his head, and just wanted to chat with Du Qingchen about his 'friend', when he saw Du Qingchen's extremely puzzled expression.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Chuan asked in a daze.

"Ah...it's nothing, I'm just thinking, what kind of fairy has such a graceful appearance in the mouth of the general, want to come...not ordinary people."

Jiang Chuan nodded in agreement, "She is indeed the best, but later, Due to the grace of my parents, I had to marry someone I didn't love, and I betrayed my friend."

These days, it's my 'friend' who can't help but come out to inquire about their relationship. The ancients could actually master this skill without a teacher.

Du Qingchen said: "The kindness of parents is as heavy as a mountain. If they are forced by their parents, there is nothing they can do. Come to think of it, this fairy will not have a good time after marriage! Without her husband in her heart, she will definitely not be able to take care of everything, and the relationship between husband and wife is only afraid that it will gradually become cold ."

Cold? Jiang Chuan tilted his head and thought for a while, then shook his head, "No! She is the best, even if she doesn't love her husband in her heart, but as long as she stands there, men all over the world will rush to her for her. Crazy, so is her husband."

Did you mean the emperor? Du Qingchen especially wanted to open Jiang Chuan's head to see what he was thinking. He had never seen him so confused when he was leading a war! This is a ruthless man who can fight with Qi Cheng in the ring, is he not an idiot? ! The old emperor is crazy about the queen? Who gave birth to the widow of princes and princesses in the original book? In the end, why did the old emperor pass the throne to the eighth prince, and why was he so indifferent to the third prince?

But Du Qingchen just didn't know, nodded, "So that's the case, then her husband must be infatuated with her. If you want to come, he will be a couple for the rest of his life, so he doesn't fail this fairy."

Jiang Chuan tilted his head and thought for a while, then shook his head again, "No! That bastard has countless concubines!"

Du Qingchen pretended to be puzzled, "Then I don't understand. Every man in the world will be infatuated with her whenever they see her. Even her husband will be very kind to her, but he also said that her husband has countless concubines, so is her husband affectionate or not affectionate towards her? ?"

Jiang Chuan held back for a long time, but finally admitted, "Her husband... is not infatuated with her..."

Du Qingchen nodded, "Since her husband is ruthless, she is also ruthless, it is conceivable that the relationship between the two is inevitable after they get married. Indifference is like a stranger."

"They...they have a good relationship..." Jiang Chuan shook his head, he sent someone to check, he knew that she was doing well in the palace, and the emperor was also fond of her, naturally it was not a stranger of.

"That's amazing!" Du Qingchen smiled, with a new angle, "Since both of them are ruthless towards each other, where does the relationship between husband and wife come from? There is only one possibility, one party will flatter the other, even if it is ruthless. , and pretended to be affectionate, that's how it would be... Come to think of it, the fairy in the general's mouth is noble, intelligent, pure and kind, she will not be ruthless and pretend to be affectionate, it must be her husband." After speaking, Du Qingchen shook his head. He shook his head, "It's hypocritical, it's really a villain! I failed the fairy in vain."

"Shut up!" Jiang Chuan slapped the table abruptly. Naturally, the old emperor would not be the one to flatter. She also has to rely on the old emperor's breath to live, if according to what Du Qingchen said, there is only the possibility of the other way around, his sweetheart, for the sake of glory, power and status, to flatter the old emperor!

Du Qingchen pretended to be surprised, "I... What did I say wrong? I'm sorry General, I don't understand this, my husband and I are not that complicated, we just live a simple married life, these sons and daughters are affectionate, maybe I don't I understand too well, if there is anything inappropriate, don't blame the general." Du Qingchen got up and apologized.

Jiang Chuan clenched his fist, unable to say Du Qingchen was wrong, he sat down in frustration, waved his hand, and signaled that it was all right.

Du Qingchen sat down.

Teng Liao's eyes flickered, as if he had found a way to persuade his own generals, he sighed and said to Du Qingchen, "I know this friend too! He has never married or had children because of this girl, and his family urged him too. , he is still very stubborn, and he is in his twenties now, I don't know how long it will be delayed."

Jiang Chuan is also 378 now, Teng Liao said this deliberately, just because he didn't want Du Qingchen to guess that it was Jiang Chuan . But in fact, Du Qingchen understood when Jiang Chuan said 'I have a friend'.

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Is that so? It's a pity."

"That's right! I always wanted to persuade him to come, but he was very stubborn and insisted on learning from our generals. Look at our generals, isn't it a love? Do you plant? He is more imitated, he has to do this, Boss Du, do you have anything to persuade him?" Teng Liao asked.

Du Qingchen pondered for a moment, then said slowly, "I'm afraid I'll offend this fairy, I don't know if I should say it inappropriately."

"Brother Du, please say it, don't offend!" Teng Liao secretly patted Jiang Chuan's wrist with his hand. clothes, signalling him not to get angry any more, he would be found to be his, Jiang Chuan sat with a cold face and folded his chest without saying a word.

Du Qingchen glanced at Jiang Chuan and said, "I'll tell you a story?"

"Brother Du, please tell me!" Teng Liao opened his mouth and closed his mouth to be Brother Du. If Du Qingchen could get rid of Jiang Chuan's knot, he could be called Brother Du.

Du Qingchen smiled, cleared his throat, and said, "This is a story about the spare tire, and also a story about the green tea girl..." Du Qingchen changed the angle between Jiang Chuan and the queen, and added some characters. Put it on the businessman's daughter and tell it again.

Teng Liao was stunned when he heard it, and one hand tightly clasped Jiang Chuan's wrist, fearing that he would burst into flames, but Jiang Chuan was angry from the beginning, and finally sat there stiffly, as if he had become a rock.

Du Qingchen took a sip of his drink and said, "This girl is indeed very powerful, and I can't say that she is at fault. People go to high places and water flows to low places. In the back house, there is also a battlefield, among women, Intrigue, undercurrents are surging, I'm afraid it's even worse than men. Are we only allowed to fight for fame, fortune, wealth and wealth? The same is true for female buddies! There is a saying in the back house that men conquer the world, and we conquer Man, that's what he said."

Teng Liao had never heard this opinion before, as if the door to the new world was slowly opening to him, making him stunned and amazed. What kind of person is Madam, is she the same woman Du Qingchen said.

Jiang Chuan stiffly opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse, like the sound made by rubbing stones, "You...why...you say that! You...don't know...she!"

Du Qingchen said, "I don't I know, so I keep saying, I'm just telling a story, and General Teng asked me to tell it, so I'll just say it."

"No evidence! Slander others! Villainous behavior!" Jiang Chuan gritted his teeth.

Du Qingchen nodded, "I'm really not a good person, so I'm a smart person. Smart people know how to take advantage and avoid disadvantages, know how to double down, know how to protect themselves, and know how to get what they want, so if you say I'm a villain, I also Admit it! Besides, I can't be as good as the fairy the general said, how can I be both smart and kind?! I dare to ask the general, how can I see through the darkness of this world, but how can I be alone?"

Jiang Chuan lost his voice.

Du Qingchen said, "My husband is the purest and most kind person in this world. General, do you know what is the purest and most kind?"

Without waiting for the two of them to answer, Du Qingchen took it on his own, with a sweet smile on his face, "Actually, he is stupid, whoever bullies him, he will only cry when he is angry, but when it's over, he won't hold grudges against others, no matter what others do. How to hurt him and bully him, as long as you apologize to him earnestly, he can let go of it all and continue to be a close family with others, he is generous, kind, and even more worthy of a pure character."

Teng Liao struggled, "Brother Du, isn't it too bad for you to say that about your wife..." Well, how can anyone say that his wife is stupid?

Du Qingchen smiled, "I just like him like this. Smart people have deep thoughts, and people with deep thoughts will always have their own plans. They will not completely depend on one person, trust one person, and love one person..." Du Qingchen looked at Jiang Chuan , seriously.

"I'm going home, my bedside person, I hope it's not defensive and can be completely trusted, and I only trust him. General, does your friend really trust that fairy ?" Chuan was defeated in embarrassment.

He believed it, but that trust was betrayed.

When she broke the oath between them and entered the palace; when she told him that she would only love him for the rest of her life, and would never fall in love with anyone else, even if that person was the Son of Heaven, but in the end she conceived and gave birth to a child for that person; When he was fighting at the border, he received letters and gifts from her, asking him to assist her son.

Trust was betrayed and love was exploited. It's not that Jiang Chuan didn't understand, he was just unwilling...

He is actually the spare tire in Du Qingchen's story. Once the woman has a better choice, she will be thrown away He was the only one who foolishly thought it was a mutual love, a deep love like the sea, and foolishly guarded his body for so many years, just as Du Qingchen said, he was just touching himself, and had no influence on others. .

If there is love, his heart should be aching at this moment, Jiang Chuan covered his chest in embarrassment, not feeling the pain, but full of anger.

The anger of being toyed with!

Jiang Chuan stood up abruptly. He was no longer the immature teenager he used to be. Once someone broke through the past and re-examined the past with suspicion, there were loopholes everywhere and scheming everywhere! It's fake to be in love with him, and it's not fake to want to marry into Jiang's house and be the mistress! Being forced to enter the palace is a lie, but it is not a lie to use his contacts in Jiang's residence to get in touch with the powerful and powerful! Back then, he foolishly asked his sister to take her into the palace and take her to various banquets. How stupid!

Back then, the Mei Mansion was already showing signs of decline. If it weren't for the support of his Jiang Mansion, how could Miss Mei Mansion have the right to enter and leave those royal banquets. If it wasn't for her careful preparation and performance, how could the old emperor marry her as his successor? ! Could it be that she stood at the banquet with her head lowered and stayed in a corner that others could not notice, so that the old emperor could still see her at a glance among the ladies in the garden? !

He is so stupid!

He has not died on the battlefield for so many years, but he has experienced it. It is his fate!

Jiang Chuan calmed down when he was extremely angry, and took out his brain that had been strategizing on the battlefield to think about his emotional problems. He still had to have evidence. He couldn't just listen to Du Qingchen's words. One by one, we must understand clearly! He has been confused for half his life, and for the rest of his life, he has to live soberly!

Jiang Chuan looked cold and looked at Du Qingchen, "You are not a smart person, do you claim to know how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, and how to get what you want? Today, Boss Du's remarks came from the tip of a knife, I don't know why What do you want?"

Du Qingchen said innocently: "I just told a story! Where am I stepping on the tip of a knife? Don't scare me! It is you who want me to speak with you, let me advise your friend It's General Teng. Now I've been obedient and said it. Could it be that I've offended you? It's because I said something wrong. I also ask General Jiang to not remember the villain. Care about me, the brewer." Du Qingchen stood up and surrendered.

"I will find out." Jiang Chuan said coldly.

From today on, be a sober and rational person, from today onwards, use the means of war to handle the affairs of the court and China, from today onwards, please be honest and prepare to accept his return for what you owe him and what he owes!

Jiang Chuan looked out the window with a firm expression and walked away.

Du Qingchen watched Jiang Chuan leave, and secretly sighed, the third prince, the return gift from someone from Du has been sent, are you ready to receive it?