Chapter 142

The third prince strode into the lobby, Su Dong was about to say how he stayed in the Su family and confused his identity with Su Nuan, when he noticed someone coming in behind him.

In the hall, Yuan Luo stood up and saluted, "I've seen the third prince, I don't know what's the matter with your Highness? The lower official is trying the case. If your highness is not in a hurry, it is better to sit in the back hall and wait for the lower official..."

"No need. The third prince waved his hand, "I'm right here. My Highness heard about the recent Beijing rumors in the mansion. I'm just watching the case on my own."

"This... I'm afraid it's not in line with the etiquette." Yuan Luo wanted to refuse.

"What is incompatible with the etiquette? This dynasty stipulates that when officials try cases, the people of my dynasty can watch outside the hall. This is also the meaning of supervising officials not to bend the law for personal gain, why? Isn't this highness a citizen of this dynasty?

" !" Yuan Luo said quickly.

"That's right!" The third prince snorted, and said arrogantly: "So, my Highness, let's see what's wrong? Or, Sir Yuan meant to let this Highness go outside and watch those people? It's not impossible... ..." The three princes advanced by retreating.

"No no no! Come on, bring a chair to His Highness, please take your seat." Yuan Luo hurriedly stopped him. If he dared to let the third prince go outside the hall to huddle with the people to watch the case, his official hat would also take the lead. , a charge of contempt for the royal family, even the fifth prince is difficult to wash away from him.

The third prince was satisfied. Since he dared to come, he would not be driven out. The third prince smiled and sat on the chair brought by the officer. He put his hands on the handle of the chair and leaned back, very comfortable. He said: "Master Yuan, let's start the trial!"

Yuan Luo helplessly looked at Qi Cheng outside the hall, and after Qi Cheng nodded slightly, he slowly returned to his position.

Gu Gao was both pleasantly surprised and a little hesitant. He did it under Du Qingchen's 'suggestion', without telling the third prince. When it was done, the third prince came, and he was a little overwhelmed for a while, just tentatively looked at the face of the third prince.

The third prince noticed that Gu Gao was looking at him, gave him a stern look, and went back to settle the account with you!

Gu Gao shrank his head abruptly, feeling a little puzzled and worried, why did the third prince look so angry! Aren't things going well?

When Ninghou saw the third prince coming, he also knew that the fifth prince was now trapped in his home to study by the emperor's decree and could not come.

Yuan Luo returned to the hall and said, "Su Dong, you continue to say, how did you and Su Nuan change their identities?"

Su Dong raised his head and secretly glanced at the third prince beside him, who was blowing with a teacup. Du Qingchen frowned slightly as he walked away from the foam on the tea, Su Dong was afraid and couldn't speak?

Su Dong knew that the third prince was the one who robbed the fifth prince for the throne. He also heard Qi Cheng, Du Qingchen and the others say these things on weekdays. Now facing the third prince, it is impossible to say that he is not afraid, but...

Third prince pay attention Looking at Su Dong, he remembered the news that Gu Gao had provided him. Originally, Gu Gao should have been looking for not Du Qingchen, but Su Dong, the son of the Hou's mansion, but Gu Gao found the news that Su Dong had a soft temperament. Cowardly and afraid of things, he couldn't do anything at all, so he found Su Dong's husband, Du Qingchen, who seemed to be able to do things.

The third prince came here, and when he glanced at the two brothers kneeling in the hall, he knew that Su Dong was the timid and soft-hearted son of the Houfu that Gu Gao said, because Su Dong kept his head down almost all the time. He didn't even dare to look him in the eye, but Su Nuan glanced at him from time to time, as if he didn't take him seriously.

The third prince raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Dong with a half-smile, "What's the matter? Is there anything difficult for the young master of the Hou residence to say? Some words should be clarified. After all, in the lobby, any exit is a testimony. , I have to take responsibility."

Du Qingchen was afraid that Su Dong was really afraid and couldn't say a word, or couldn't say it clearly, and quickly said: "Why should the third prince scare my husband? He has been scared to death, and he has never seen such a noble person as you, if you say a few more words, he will not dare to say it, and it is also delaying the trial of the case, isn't it?" The

third prince's eyes fell on Du Qingchen, Secretly, this is the person Gu Gao was looking for? According to Nurse Gao, this person is somewhat clever, but who can refuse the power of the Houfu? It is this little bit of cleverness that makes this person inevitable for them.

The third prince said, "That's right." Then he was silent. The reason why he talked to Su Dong just now was because he was afraid that if Su Dong said something unfavorable to him later, he would also scare him in advance. After all, Su Dong Cowardly! To frighten and frighten him may not dare to say it.

If it is beneficial to him, Su Dong can naturally speak boldly in front of him, and will not be affected by these threats. If it is not beneficial to him, Su Dong's mind should be heavier at this moment, and he may not dare to speak at all.

Everyone's eyes fell on Su Dong again, and Du Qingchen even began to hesitate, should he take over the conversation himself, it would be better not to let Su Dong speak.

Just when Du Qingchen was thinking about how to speak for Su Dong reasonably, Su Dong had already spoken.

"Sir, I have a question for Lord Marquis, do you know if I can?" Su Dong lowered his eyebrows and pleaded with his eyes, his voice was very low, if no one was talking, he would quietly wait for him to speak, I'm afraid he couldn't hear him clearly. say what.

Yuan Luo pursed his lips and seemed a little unhappy that Su Dong didn't answer the question and asked instead, but he endured it and said, "You ask."

"Thank you sir." Su Dong nodded.

Du Qingchen was a little puzzled. What he could imagine, Su Dong's best state was when Su Dong could resist the pressure of the third prince beside him and speak out what they had negotiated before. Want to ask Ning Hou a question? Could it be that when he saw his biological father, his heart moved a little, and his admiration rose? Feeling sorry for your own father? !

If this is the case, then his position should also change accordingly. Maybe he can find a way to protect Ning Hou, so that Brother Dong will not be sad.

Du Qingchen began to think about how to protect Ninghou and how to help the third prince, Su Dong said: "Master Hou, I want to ask you something, can you answer truthfully."

"Good boy, I am your father! Thousands and 10,000 questions, I will answer you too." Ning Hou's eyes were full of love.

Su Dong lowered his head, as if he didn't see it.

Father Su kept his head down, his whole body seemed to be numb again, motionless, and seemed to be unaware of his surroundings.

Su Dong said: "Do you know that after the Hou Mansion took Brother Nuan away, he still left a message in the village, saying that the Su family was not good to Brother Nuan, but the Su family saved Brother Nuan and raised him. For Brother Nuan's sake, I don't care that the Su family is not good to Brother Nuan, and since then, the Su family and Hou's mansion have both settled their grievances."

Father Su shuddered, but no one noticed.

Ning Hou was at a loss, even puzzled, "I've heard a few things, boy, I know you've endured hardship, don't worry, I'll make up for you when we get home."

Su Dong shook his head desperately, "I didn't mean that. , I want to ask! Lord Hou, did you know about this before?!"

"I know...know." Ning Hou faintly realized that something was wrong, and continued to explain: "But this matter was done by Madam, and it was Su Nuan who took over. I just heard what the old lady did, if something hurts you, it's not my intention! Brother Dong, I'm your biological father, how could I be willing to hurt you?"

Hearing this, Su Dong's tears rolled down.

The third prince whispered with some disdain. People who only shed tears are the most useless. Even if they shed tears, they have to hide and shed them secretly. Just like him, in front of outsiders, they must be strong! Don't be shy, just do it! No one will be hurt if you cry! All are just waiting to see the joke!

Du Qingchen panicked, moved a few steps in a hurry, stepped forward to wipe away the tears for Su Dong, and whispered to comfort, "It's all right, it's over, if you still have a knot in your heart, we will..." Avenge you! Madam Ninghou must die! Du Qingchen's eyes flashed with cruelty.

The third prince moved his body, looked at Du Qingchen coaxing Su Dong, faintly awkward, and coughed lightly.

Su Dong shook his head, indicating that he was fine, and Du Qingchen took a step back, still looking at him worriedly.

Su Dong wiped away her tears, her eyes became firmer, she looked directly at Ning Hou and said: "Then you know, three people become tigers, rumors are like swords! Hou's mansion released such words, in a small place like ours, it was talked about by people , it will kill our family!"

Ning Hou opened his mouth slightly, but he was speechless for a while, didn't he know? Of course, he knows that anything, if it is spread, will eventually change its taste, the truth will be covered up, only the most hurtful part will be left, and it will be magnified infinitely, so that others can talk about it interestingly, but what about the people in the rumors? No one cares about what will happen, whether they will be forced to death.

"Master Hou, do you really think that the Su family is not good to your child?! You will suffer such revenge!" Su Dong raised his voice with a crying voice.

The scene in the dream seemed to be mixed with the moment, making him unable to distinguish whether he was in reality or in a dream, and he was a little confused about the boundary between dream and reality. It seems that he came here from a dream, and it seems that he just had a dream and hasn't woken up yet. He just feels uncomfortable, his heart is stuffy, and he hides anger and grief.

In the dream, although it was a little late, Su Nuan and Qi Cheng still avenged him and took care of Su's father and Su's mother for him. He had no complaints, but what about the Hou Mansion? In the dream, he had never seen the fate of Hou Mansion, and he had already woken up.

Since no one questioned his biological father for him in the dream, he would do it himself.

You know, you just listened to your ears and didn't put the news in your heart, and you may end up killing your own son! Just because you are indifferent and lazy, kindness will be revenge.