Chapter 135

Jiang Chuan in the house was a strong martial artist, and Du Qingchen didn't dare to eavesdrop, so he had to go downstairs and wait for the guy to prepare the roast meat and some snacks and liquor before sending it up in the name of delivering food. Du Qingchen just went up to the second floor, and the inside The voice stopped abruptly, and I could only vaguely hear someone speaking, and I couldn't tell the words at all, and now I couldn't hear it anymore.

Du Qingchen knocked on the door and went in, served them with food and wine, and said, "It's rare for the general to have friends here. I'll give this bottle of wine. Would you like to try it, sir?"

This wine is spicy and mellow, with strong stamina. , a sip will make you frown. I heard that the fifth prince was a pitiful child since he was a child. He didn't enter school until he was eight or nine years old.

The fifth prince smiled and said, "Okay!"

Du Qingchen hurriedly poured the wine and handed the glass to the fifth prince. The fifth prince took it and suffocated, but his expression did not change: "Sure enough, the general will like it."

"I really love the drinks here, so I love coming here to sit." Jiang Chuan nodded.

"Then I'll have to prepare more wine at home next time, so that I can attract distinguished guests." The fifth prince laughed.

Du Qingchen smiled and led the man back down.

Going downstairs, Du Qingchen looked puzzled, could it not be the fifth prince? Is it the third prince? !

Jiang Chuan said before that he wants to cooperate with high-ranking people to satisfy his desires that are contrary to the world. He thinks that the other party must have a higher status than him, but there are not many such people, and they can help Jiang Chuan. It is definitely not only powerful, after all, Jiang Chuan himself does not lack this, so the other party also has a detached identity.

So when the fifth prince came, Du Qingchen realized that the friend Jiang Chuan invited was a young man about the same age as the third prince and the fifth prince, so he had this suspicion. The people in the room might be these two One of them, sometimes, the more low-key he wears, the more he shows his extraordinary origin.

Unfortunately, Du Qingchen didn't know the two princes at all, so he couldn't judge, he could only make a rough estimate.

Du Qingchen went downstairs with doubts. He still didn't feel that the third prince was inside. After all, the third prince should find out why Jiang Chuan was suddenly so cold to him. It was too late to hide his vigilance. When meeting Jiang Chuan, is he not afraid that he will be slapped to death by Jiang Chuan?

Therefore, it is more likely that the fifth prince is in the house. After all, although the book also said that the fifth prince is not good at drinking, he is an extremely patient person. There are very few things that can make him show his emotions and endure a cup. Spicy wine is nothing, until the end of the book, his true emotions are revealed at the end of the palace, and he usually looks like he is smiling.

Thinking about it this way, isn't the one in the room smiling and very easy-going?

After waiting for more than an hour, the fifth prince came out of the house. His rare expression was a little erratic, and he seemed to be immersed in some kind of shock, but when he saw Du Qingchen standing downstairs, he immediately came back to his senses and smiled. After reaching the building, he said, "The food and wine at the boss's house are very good. I will try it when I have the chance."

"Thank you for your praise." Du Qingchen nodded.

The fifth prince went out without attracting anyone's attention. Soon, the guy who was soliciting guests at the door trotted in and whispered in Du Qingchen's ear, "Boss, I'm looking at the carriage that this gentleman is on, the carriage. It's very common, there are no signs. I know many people's carriages in the capital, but I have never seen this one."

Du Qingchen nodded and motioned him to go. The more low-key he is, the more likely he is the fifth prince!

Du Qingchen turned and went upstairs, Jiang Chuan was drinking cup by cup, Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, and he stepped forward and said, "General, you will get drunk if you drink like this."

"It's okay, I didn't drink much just now, and now that people are gone, I'll just drink whatever you want. As soon as you drink it, you came in after only three or four cups."

"General, let's eat something to squeeze it!" Du Qingchen swept over the grilled meat that had hardly been touched on the table, helped to bake it by himself, and sat down. , said unintentionally: "Does the general have something on his mind? I see that the general has been bothered by something these days. If there is anything I can help, I will be happy to help."

Du Qingchen smiled respectfully.

Jiang Chuan really raised his head and asked, "You and your husband... have a really good relationship?"

"Naturally, we love each other, even though we have been married for many years and the child is one year old, it is still the same as before. When I saw it, the friendship never changed."

"It's rare! Then... I really have a problem and want to ask you for help."

"General, please tell me!" Du Qingchen was refreshed.

"How did you make your husband please you?" Jiang Chuan's tone seemed a little incredible.

Du Qingchen: ...

is it incredible that my husband is happy with me? am I not good? !

But Du Qingchen doesn't care about Jiang Chuan. This man has had a few glasses of wine. In addition, in this half of his life, he has never been sincere to others. Others play with him as a spare tire. This is jealousy and puzzlement. , is confused...

He is not angry...

Du Qingchen nodded slightly to adjust his mood, raised his head and smiled brightly, "There are naturally some tricks, I remember the first time I saw my husband, I fell in love with him, And stuffed him with a packet of candy."

"Just send candy?" Jiang Chuan seemed more and more puzzled.

"Of course it's not candy, it's an attitude, it shows that I like you and let the other party understand your feelings, but the two were not husbands at the time, so it's hard to say this kind of thing clearly, you can only use things to show affection. Isn't it often sung in the play? Whose lady gave a handkerchief to the man, and which man left a sweat towel for which girl, that's what it means."

"Oh!" Jiang Chuan had an epiphany, "Then I should give him a sweat towel. !" To

whom? ! Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, the Queen's heart knot has passed too quickly! This is looking for the second spring? still found? !

Du Qingchen thought about it for a while, and felt that it was nothing. After all, it was so big. It was such a disgusting thing before. If you put it down earlier, you can start earlier. Why waste your life for someone who is not worth it, but he is still curious. Who is the other party that can make Jiang Chuan change so fast.

Du Qingchen smiled, "It also depends on the relationship. If two people who are not familiar with each other suddenly send sweat towels, it will be bad if the girl misunderstands that the general is a disciple."

"It's not a woman."

"Then..." Du Qingchen's eyes flashed, "It's the same with my brother, it also depends on the closeness of the relationship."

"It's not my brother..."

Then there are only men left! Du Qingchen was speechless for a while.

"What? Do you think this is inappropriate?" Jiang Chuan narrowed his eyes.

"No, to be honest, the general, I have always felt that my brother is no different from a man, except that he can have children. When I liked my husband, I always regarded him as a man. When he first gave birth to children, I think it's very strange, it's better after giving birth, but in fact, up to now, I just don't feel real, can you understand?" Du Qingchen said quickly.

Jiang Chuan stared at Du Qingchen for a while, and felt that what he said was still somewhat sincere. Then he turned around and scratched his head: "Then what do you think I should do?"

"Maybe my path is similar to that of the general, after all, I originally pursued my husband as a man." Du Qingchen said, "I don't know how far the general has gone with that man, and it's not easy to give opinions indiscriminately."

"He hates me..." Jiang Chuan said.

"Ah?" Du Qingchen was stunned. "That general, you are very brave. You are very brave. You are very brave

.

Du Qingchen choked, "I'm sorry General, I lost my way, I'm actually a little surprised, let me slow down."

Du Qingchen sat up straight, his face expressionless, and he didn't speak for a long time.

Jiang Chuan likes the third prince! What kind of fairy development is this TM! ! It was not mentioned in the original book! ! Jiang Chuan was still thinking of the queen before he died, and there is a whole chapter of memories to kill! ! The third prince was holding Jiang Chuan's body and crying and it was also his uncle! !

I hate Jiang Chuan, a man, a desire that is contrary to the world, someone I have only recently come into contact with, and someone who needs to go through the fifth prince to get it...

These conditions seem to have nothing to do with the third prince, but they all meet the requirements Who else has these conditions! As far as the last one is concerned, those who must cooperate with high-ranking people can be screened out for those below Jiang Chuan's official position. Among them, those who are of the right age and who hate Jiang Chuan, how many more are there? ! Even Qi Cheng, who is a political enemy to Jiang Chuan, actually admires Jiang Chuan very much, okay?

"Have you slowed down?" Jiang Chuan said.

"It will take a while." Du Qingchen replied slightly sideways.

Jiang Chuan began to drink and drink by himself. After a long time, Du Qingchen finally accepted this fact, and felt a little sorry for the third prince. He didn't know which one was more serious to him. Gao gave Su Dong peanut powder for the benefit of the third prince. He sought revenge for the third prince, and then took Gu Gao along.

But implicate people in this way, and twist the plot line to this end! He still felt a little sorry for the third prince.

It's too much...

Du Qingchen glanced at Jiang Chuan from the corner of his eye, and Jiang Chuan slammed the glass on the table, "If you can't stand me looking for a man, don't mention it! Look at your attitude! "

No, no! I really didn't, I was just thinking..."

"Don't worry, I didn't like you!" Jiang Chuan turned his head away in disgust. Since Du Qingchen didn't care that he liked men, that's the only thing that might make Du Qingchen react like this big.

Du Qingchen:...

I didn't think so...Thank you for reminding me that there is a more terrifying possibility...

Du Qingchen coughed and said, "General, are you looking for friends today just to make ideas together?"

Jiang Chuan hummed A sound is counted as an answer.

Done! Really five princes! I really want to conspire with the fifth prince and find a way to get the third prince. Your Royal Highness, the third prince, you are about to become the man Jiang Chuan can get.

Du Qingchen thought, it's no wonder that when the fifth prince went out just now, his expression was a little erratic. He is such a stable person, I'm afraid he can't bear this kind of shock, right? After all, although they hated each other to the bone, that was his third brother! To personally put his third brother on the man's bed next to him, Du Qingchen thought...

The fifth prince can do it!

There is nothing he cannot do, as long as it is beneficial to his great cause.