Chapter 102

The next day, Steward Wang took Du Qingchen and Su Junxia to the inn together. On the carriage, Steward Wang seriously instructed: "The two bosses are called Wei Hu, and the three generations of their ancestors are imperial merchants. Although this Wei Hu is not Wei Hu. The head of the family, but also the most outstanding one among the children of the sideline, I heard that more than half of the Wei family's property is now managed by him, so it should not be underestimated!"

Du Qingchen nodded and asked, "Since it is from the capital Yes, who is the backstage of his Wei family?"

He doesn't believe that someone who has done business as a royal businessman has no backstage to be able to get into it today.

Wang Guanshi looked embarrassed. He didn't know these things very well. He was only a commoner of Han County. How could he know about the capital!

However, this Su Junxia knew that he was a businessman on weekdays and had been to the capital many times. In addition to the relationship with the Tao Mansion, he still knew a lot of things, so he replied: "There are three imperial merchants in the dynasty, the Wei family, the Qi family. The family, the Yuan family. The Wei family relies on Marshal Qi, the Qi family relies on the third prince, and the Yuan family relies on the daughter married into the palace, who is said to be a nobleman in the position of concubine."

"Marshal Qi?" Du Qingchen was stunned, the original Isn't the person who married the protagonist of the book Qi Cheng? This is a coincidence, Du Qingchen raised his lips and smiled, but he did not intend to use Su Nuan's origin to gain a relationship. According to the plot of the original book, Su Nuan is still in love with Marshal Qi, and he has not married yet. Moreover, he has always felt that Su Nuan has not been in contact with his family for many years, and he is afraid that he has long forgotten the Su family. Since they have been forgotten, why should he rush?

Du Qingchen got off the carriage first, "Let's go!"

Su Junxia followed closely. Although Du Qingchen couldn't directly reject a royal businessman, he could kindly recommend Su Junxia to him. If the other party was willing to accept the Su family as a middleman, then everything would be fine. It's easy to say, if you don't want to, let's talk about it! In any case, show a friendly attitude first, and test each other's bottom line and purpose.

In the inn, Wei Hu received news and was already waiting for them.

Du Qingchen entered the room and took a big look, and noticed where Wei Hu was. He was wearing an indigo blue gown, eight feet tall, and had a great appearance. He seemed to notice Du Qingchen's gaze, and a pair of tiger eyes shot straight at Du Qingchen, imposingly. forcing people.

Du Qingchen looked back indifferently, and even showed a smile, Su Junxia also smiled, compared to being strong, Su Junxia is not much less.

Du Qingchen cupped his hands, strode over, and said with a happy expression: "This is Mr. Wei! I'm sorry, there is something at home these days, but it's really rude that the gentleman didn't come to greet him in time.

" Tell me to find it!" Wei Hu greeted him and supported Du Qingchen's gesture of stooping to apologize, Du Qingchen was slightly supported by him, and he straightened up automatically, Wei Hu was stunned for a moment, then laughed.

"I saw white sugar and vermicelli become common in Beijing, and I thought about what kind of person can create such a beautiful thing. It's really an honor for Wei to finally meet Boss Du today!" Wei Hu said with emotion.

Hearing this, Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, "I don't know if I saw Du Mou, have you ever been disappointed?"

"Zhuyu is on the side, and I feel that I am ugly."

"You are too polite, you are Xiao Xiao Susu, you are hearty and clear." Du Qingchen bowed his hands.

The two looked at each other and laughed.

Wei Hu seems to be a rough guy, but there are subtleties in the roughness, so you need to be vigilant! Du Qingchen thought.

Du Qingchen seems to be a country man, but he has read books, is alert and smart, and needs to be vigilant! Wei Hu thought.

The two joined hands, as if they had met each other, smiling happily, almost at the same time, "Sit down!"

Su Junxia didn't understand poetry, so he could only smile calmly.

"Who is this?" Wei Hu asked Du Qingchen with a puzzled look. In fact, he had long known that this was Su Junxia. In the capital, he was doing the business of sugar and vermicelli. Wei Hu was walking in the capital, where would he be wrong? Knowing him, just pretending not to know him.

Du Qingchen did not expose him, but introduced: "This is Boss Su Junxia, ​​and Boss Su is helping to take out the business of my white sugar and vermicelli. To tell the truth from Mr. Wei, I don't have any way to sell, I rely on it all. Boss Su can help! If Mr. Wei is also interested in our vermicelli and white sugar, you can ask Boss Su to help transport it there. Boss Su is familiar with the road from Hanjun to Kyoto."

Du Qingchen said a few words . I mean, first, to make it clear that he wants Su Junxia to be a middleman to make a profit. Second, he also points out that the Su family only intends to charge a travel fee, and does not intend to make any money from your royal businessman. , it is to inform Wei Hu that Su Junxia is very familiar with the road from Hanjun to the capital. If he is transported, he will naturally be able to travel safely. If he is not allowed to transport, it is not necessarily. Obscure, it is a bit far-fetched to want to understand this way, but if you have to think this way, you can also think this way, it all depends on how Wei Hu understands.

Wei Hu nodded and sighed: "If I only plan to buy some vermicelli, then naturally I can discuss it with Boss Su in the capital, but this time it won't work."

"Why?" Du Qingchen looked puzzled. "Mr. Wei came from afar, full of sincerity, which flattered Du Mou. I discussed it with Boss Su. You give us this face, the Su family only earns a travel fee, and also saves the Wei family's trouble. Isn't it all three? Beauty?"

Du Qingchen said more clearly, they have retreated to this point, if Wei Hu is more aggressive, then he is not really doing business.

After listening to Du Qingchen's words, Wei Hu knew what Du Qingchen meant, and asked the servant to take out a paper bag, open it, put it on the table, and push it to Du Qingchen to see.

Du Qingchen glanced at it and recognized that it was produced by his vermicelli factory. He named it 'brewing powder'. Dried noodles and other condiments, a round dry noodles in the shape of instant noodles, brewed in boiling water, soaked and ready to eat, and Du Qingchen didn't call it hot and sour noodles, just because vinegar couldn't wrap it in The paper bag can only be given up. It cannot be called hot and sour powder in terms of taste, so it can only be renamed as 'brewing powder'. But on the whole, this is a kind of dry food, something he created in order to increase the pattern of vermicelli and increase sales.

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, "Mr. Wei, what does this mean?"

Wei Hu sighed, and patted Du Qingchen's shoulder with a big hand, with a sincere look on his face, "Boss Du, I'm not here to bully others, it's really about this matter. It's important, I have to come and do this business with you in person. I know that you and the Su family have full sincerity. I also believe that the Su family really only intends to charge a travel fee, and even the price is much cheaper than the Wei family's own shipping back, enough to make It's not that I don't understand that the three parties benefit."

Du Qingchen said, "If that's the case, what does Mr. Wei mean?"

"This matter needs to be discussed in detail." Wei Hu said lightly.

Du Qingchen got up, "Du is not talented, there are still several restaurants in the city, can you ask Mr. Wei to move?"

"It's an honor!" Wei Hu nodded.

Wei Hu followed Du Qingchen to the Du family's carriage and let him take him away without even taking a servant. He looked very sincere, trusted Du Qingchen and showed full sincerity.

But Du Qingchen has long observed Wei Hu's palm, with a sword cocoon in his right hand, he is a martial artist, and he is so tall, he really doesn't need to be afraid of anything, maybe three or four people can't win this battle. People, how about going with them.

In the Du family restaurant, Du Qingchen asked for a private room, and instructed Xiao Er not to be approached, so he talked to Wei Hu about his purpose in detail, and Wei Hu explained it. After hearing this, Du Qingchen understood that Wei Hu was here to raise military supplies. Of course, the serious rations were definitely not raised by Du Qingchen. Wei Hu came here just to add more variety to the military rations and provide the soldiers with a variety of flavors of food.

"Boss Du, your idea is very ingenious. Put a small packet of ingredients on this round noodle block, rinse it with hot water, and wait for a cup of tea. It is a bowl of noodle soup with a strong flavor. I also I've tasted it, it's spicy and appetizing, and the taste is chewy. Although according to the store staff in Beijing, it is better to add some vinegar, but this vermicelli soup alone is very good. If it is accompanied by a piece of cold hard dry food, break Broken into soup, it is enough for a meal."

Du Qingchen nodded silently, after all, what he was selling was dry food! It seems that it can be used for marching and fighting.

"Moreover, using this as dry food, only boiled water is used, which is very convenient when marching in a hurry, and saves a lot of firewood. Boss Du has never seen a war, but Wei has heard a little. It is said that when the march was urgent, The soldiers can only drink water and eat dry food for several days, if there is this thing, the soldiers can also have a bowl of hot soup to drink." Wei Hu smiled.

Du Qingchen thought for a moment, and said, "Dare to ask, is this what Marshal Qi meant?"

Wei Hu's eyes flickered, "Raising military supplies is an important matter for the court, and has nothing to do with the Marshal. We businessmen only care about how we make money ourselves. That

's right." "That's right." Du Qingchen nodded, "Then let's just talk about brewing powder. If it is used for military rations, it would be an honor for Du, but I don't know how much? When? Shipping? What about the price?"

In the end, I still want to talk about how to add the Su family. He promised the Tao family that the vermicelli and sugar business would always go through the Su family, and the Tao family would also benefit from it. He really cares about the recipe of the Du family and ensures that it will not be leaked. He cannot set this precedent. It's the same sentence. Today, he opened this hole. In the future, if someone with a higher status comes to skip the Su family to do business with him? Did he agree or not?

Wei Hu said: "The more the supply of goods, the better. When you want it, it matters a lot. I can't talk nonsense. As for whether or not the Su family can transport it, it can't. Come from the Wei family, and then, the price... Boss Du offers a price, let's discuss it slowly?"

Du Qingchen was silent, Su Junxia has also experienced a lot in the past year, and also knows how to talk business with people. Hearing this, he immediately said: "If you can't let outsiders know, then I know it now. I don't think this can be considered a reason. Also, the Wei family and my Su family are originally two branches on a tree. What are you talking about inside and outside of me? Don't you know what you know? Aren't they all family?"

The Wei family is attached to Marshal Qi, and Su Junxia is attached to the Tao mansion, but in the final analysis, Qi Cheng and the Tao mansion belong to the fifth prince. Although they have never dealt with each other, It is indeed the same root.

Du Qingchen didn't expect Su Junxia to be able to say such a truth, and was secretly amazed. In the past year, Su Junxia has gone out to do business, and his vision has indeed improved, and this improvement is not small!

Wei Hu choked, smiled and said: "The above matters are the above matters, we are still businessmen, we have to do our own business! Also, Boss Su, that is not called two branches on one tree, that is called the same thing. I'm so angry."

Su Junxia waved his hand, he didn't care about the words, he didn't like the words, he didn't like it, and he could understand the meaning, Su Junxia continued: "So, my Su family will help you transport the goods, and you have to be cheap. , as Boss Du said, isn't this the best of three worlds? Why don't you let me have luck? What do you want the Tao family to think? What do Marshal Qi think? What do the Fifth Prince think?!"

"I don't think this trivial matter can reach the Fifth Prince's ears..." Don't be too self-righteous!

"I think what Boss Su said makes sense." Du Qingchen nodded silently, "Since we have the same spirit, why not have the best of the three? I ship the goods, the Su family ships the goods, the Wei family..." That's right! Then there will be nothing to do with the Wei family, and Su Junxia can directly deliver the goods to the capital and hand in the military rations! No wonder Wei Hu has always been reluctant to let Su Junxia intervene, and there are so many reasons.

Du Qingchen's expression gradually grew meaningful, with a smile on his face.