Chapter 107

In Qi Mansion, Qi Cheng received Wei Hu's biography of flying pigeons, so he went straight to Su Nuan. In the back garden, a handsome young man in a golden robe and a jade crown squatted on the edge of the water without any image, holding his hand with an expressionless face. Holding his chin, he held the fish food in one hand and poured it into the pond without hesitation.

Qi Cheng laughed, carried the envelope behind his back, stepped over, and squatted down, his usual mighty and cold face was full of tenderness, "Brother Nuan, feed the fish! Are you bored?"

Su Nuanwen Yan, rolled his eyes at Qi Cheng, threw the remaining fish food into the water, stood up suddenly, and said, "I'm not bored, I'm thinking about how to kill that woman and avenge my mother. !" Su Nuan clenched his fist and waved it.

Qi Cheng nodded and said: "She has been sent out of the family, and she can only be with the ancient Buddha Qingdeng in her life."

"So what! My mother, and my mother, two lives, is it just a matter of it? ?! She poisoned my mother to death and caused me to give birth prematurely. My grandmother was also poisoned because she tasted soup for my mother. My mother reluctantly took me away from this place and found me foster care, but she did not live long. , the poison has attacked the heart and lungs, and I have gone too." Su Nuan's mood was a little lower.

"Such a great hatred, I have to pay her life! She is also worthy of being with the ancient Buddha of Qingdeng!" Su Nuan quickly became angry again and said fiercely.

Qi Cheng smiled and got up. Even though Su Nuan hated Mrs. Hou's mansion, he was faintly grateful for the secrets in his heart. If Mrs. Hou's mansion hadn't attacked Su Nuan, causing Su Nuan's carriage to fall into the cliff, how could he have been on the cliff? After seeing Su Nuan, being rescued by him, and meeting the love of his life?

However, he will not say this, let alone be grateful to Mrs. Houfu for this. He is only thankful that God let him meet Su Nuan, let Su Nuan save him, and they can love each other.

Qi Chengdao: "If you want her to die, I will help you."

Su Nuan was stunned for a while, then shook her head, "Don't interfere, you are an upright and upright person, how can you do such a shady thing, the queen has already ordered her to become a monk alive, if you do it, it will go against your heart. I wish, it will stain your character, and secondly, how can you risk disobeying the decree."

"I can do it cleanly, and no one will find out." Qi Cheng sighed secretly, he is not a good person, but Su Nuan I always think about him too well, and even sometimes he feels ashamed.

He said that he used tactics on the battlefield, Su Nuan said that he was for the country and the people; he said that he supported the fifth prince's enthronement, and Su Nuan praised him for his unique vision; Evil forces fight. He insisted that he was not so good, but Su Nuan asked him, 'Are you doing this for fame and fortune? 'Qi Cheng came from a family, and he really didn't do it for this. What he did was just what he wanted. May the people of the world know the Lord and live up to his desire to serve the country.

So, Su Nuan admired him even more, which made him very helpless. In any case, he felt that he was a villain, but Su Nuan felt that he was a good person, and even wanted to protect him, keep him clean and keep him clean Doing those so-called shady things, but it's not that he hasn't done it, and he's not afraid to do it.

In this regard, he is different from Shao Qing. Shao Qing is a clean and transparent person. He believes that the world is either black or white. If it is black, Shao Qing will treat them ruthlessly. If it is white, he can also Take out a pure heart to others and make friends with them. He is not like this. He believes that the world is gray, and whether it is the fifth prince or him, they have exhausted the deceitful and dark means in this world in order to restore the world to a stable and peaceful world.

How can a person who believes that the world is gray, be a pure good person? Only a smart and simple person like Su Nuan would think of him like that.

Sometimes, he also thinks Su Nuan is amazing, saying that he is smart, but he trusts his friends and even him very much. That trust is unconditional, blind, and emotional, like candlelight, which attracts them all these years in the dark People unconsciously fly into the flames. But he's not smart! He was able to be alert at all times, and noticed the maliciousness of Mrs. Hou's smiling face towards him, and lived cautiously to the end, and even defeated Hou's mansion with his help. This is not something a stupid person can do. .

Su Nuan had already turned around, looked at the water, and said, "If you don't have to do it, you really can't think of an idea. I can also wait. When the fifth prince ascends the throne and treats her with national law, I will destroy her reputation before she dies. , let her know why she died, just assassinate her, it's too cheap for her, don't worry, take it slow."

Qi Cheng admired Su Nuan's ruthless and ruthless character towards the enemy and foolishness towards the people around him.

Qi Cheng stared blankly at Su Nuan for a long while, Su Nuan was embarrassed to be stared at, he raised his arm and bumped him before he recovered, Su Nuan's arrogant and handsome face was a little embarrassed, and he rolled his eyes again, outside. The pungent little chili turned red with embarrassment at himself, and Qi Cheng's heart trembled slightly in such a state.

"That's right!" Qi Cheng finally remembered his intentions, handed the envelope to Su Nuan, and said, "Wei Hu has a letter, there is a problem with the Su family."

Su Nuan pushed back and said calmly, "Thank you for your invitation, I don't read much. , so far the words have not been recognized."

Don't make it difficult for him! He hasn't been reading and writing for a long time! In the Hou Mansion before, although Mrs. Hou Mansion treated him very well on the surface, she was slaughtered at a high level. She wished that he would die immediately. Where would she find someone to teach him to read and read? He was also taught by Qi Chengcai after he left the Hou Mansion, how many words he can recognize! Even the letter to the Su family was written by Qi Cheng on behalf of him. In fact, Su Nuan was a little worried. He brought back his letter, so his parents wouldn't understand it! After all, there are no readers at home! It's really worrying...

Qi Cheng smiled and shook his head, "Then I'll read it, but in the future, you have to learn to read and read. After all, after we get married, you have to be a housekeeper!" Qi Cheng teased.

"Who... who is going to help you with the housekeeper! Don't you have a housekeeper!" Su Nuan's blushing rose again, and she said irritably.

Qi Cheng hurriedly coaxed a few words before reading the letter to Su Nuan. After Su Nuan listened to it, the whole person was about to explode, and he roared: "I didn't! I obviously sent a letter to the family! I still I brought back all the monthly money I saved at the time! It was said to be makeup for Brother Dong! What does it mean that I haven't sent letters to my family for several years, and have already forgotten them?! What is the kindness that Hou Fu said? The hatred against each other has caused the Su family to be unable to look up in the village for several years, and even delay the marriage of Brother Dong! I don't know who it is..."

Su Nuan suddenly stopped and said through gritted teeth: "It's that bitch! She deliberately let those servants say that, she wants to cut off my relationship with my family! My letter, my monthly money, must have been deducted by her! I sent it in Hou's mansion. None of the letters and money reached the Su family!"

"Qi Cheng! She's hurting me again!" Su Nuan was so angry that she was about to vomit blood, and her tears were rolling.

Qi Cheng quickly reassured, "It's not the first time, aren't you used to it? That woman's methods are just that, in the name of being nice to you, but she is bullying you everywhere. However, you later found out that the woman After there is a problem, did you not think that the letter sent before might be intercepted? Then? Why didn't you let me deliver the letter?"

"I..." Su Nuan looked sad and indignant, "How can I think so much, I found that When that woman intended to kill me, she was frightened to death, how can I remember those! Later, I was preoccupied with saving my life and taking revenge, and I was so busy, I..." Su Nuan lowered her head with red eyes.

Qi Cheng hurriedly said: "No problem, no problem, we can explain it clearly, doesn't it mean that your brother is married? And the person who married is not bad, fortunately, it didn't make a big mistake, and it can be remedied."

Su Nuan wiped away her tears and nodded heavily. yes! The family is fine. The letter said that Su Dong married a wealthy family and had children. Everything could be saved, as long as it was explained clearly. Although the Su family has always treated him a little bit worse than Su Dong, but Su's father and Su's mother are pure and soft-hearted people, and they are not bad for him. Even his life is better than many brothers of the same age in the village. much more.

Children in the village, who do not go to work in the fields, do not chop wood to feed the pigs and wash clothes? And he can at least be clothed and fed, and he will not be beaten or scolded innocently. If Father Su brought back some delicious fruit snacks from the town on weekdays, he would only get less points, not nothing. , and, even if the share is less, don't be afraid, Su Dong will always secretly give him another portion of the dim sum at night, and he actually eats the most every time.

And Su Dong is the most soft-hearted and gentle person in the whole family, because he has always looked at the weak and weak, and his health was not good when he was a child, so he has always protected him very much. How much. Under such circumstances, how could he have any opinion on the Su family? In fact, he has always regarded the Su family as his own family!

Qi Cheng hugged Su Nuan and coaxed him for a while, then reassured: "It's alright, Wei Hu is prudent and measured, he knows your thoughts, he will definitely find a way to ease the relationship between you and the Su family, and he will explain it for you. The family that the Su family and your brother are married to are also people from the village, and they are all simple villagers. Wei Hu can easily coax them."

"Then, I will also write a letter to explain it clearly . You can't let Wei Hu talk nonsense! I know he's very talkative, but he can't lie."

"Don't cheat, don't cheat, you write a letter, and we fly back and let Wei Hu deal with it, he will be able to handle it properly. Yes." It's just an ordinary citizen, if Wei Hu can't even appease such a person, he doesn't have to do this business, what else can he expect from him? ! Qi Cheng felt that the matter was actually very simple. After all, it didn't cause any serious consequences. As long as there was a letter from Su Nuan explaining the reasons, plus Wei Hu's brain, it was easy to appease him.

Su Nuan did what he said, and quickly got up from Qi Cheng's arms: "I'll go write a letter!"

"Don't you need me to write it for you?" Qi Cheng quickly followed.

Su Nuan thought for a while, and said, "Then you can write a letter to Wei Hu for me, explaining the situation, and I will write a letter to Brother Dong myself. It's over! My parents must hate me! Dad listens again. Mother's words, seeing my letter, it is possible to tear it up directly, as long as Brother Dong has a good temper and our relationship is good, he will definitely be willing to read my letter..."

Qi Cheng secretly wondered, not referring to Su Nuan's Is that brother also illiterate? What letter is Su Nuan trying to write?

In the study, Su Nuan had already polished and picked up a pen and started to draw. When he was a child, Su Dong was not in good health. He would fall ill and could only rest in bed. He would accompany him. After a long time, they could easily guess each other's meaning from each other's paintings, which is why Su Nuan wanted to write a letter.

Su Nuan drew a picture of himself in the capital, while Qi Cheng wrote a letter to Wei Hu. After a long time, Su Nuan rubbed his wrists and straightened up, too tired to say, "I'm done, send it to Wei Hu. Let him show it to Brother Dong."

Qi Cheng just wanted to nod his head when he saw a stack of letter paper on the table. Su Nuan had tried his best to draw as small as possible, but there were too many things, so Su Nuan still drew many pictures. Cheng shouted to the outside, "Come here, bring the carrier pigeons to Han County, er... two... three! Bring three over here!"

Two, he was afraid that Su Nuan's paintings would not be finished. , I am also afraid that the pigeons will die from exhaustion on the way, which is not good.