Chapter 108

When Wei Hu received the biography from Qi Chengfei's pigeon, his head was almost as big as a fight. Mother Su was more aggressive than Su Nuan, making him unable to resist. Du Qingchen was not a simple and easy-going person. In the past few days, Wei Hu also Gradually, he realized that Du Qingchen had no intention of helping him at all. Maybe he was still on the side of Mother Su, which made it even more troublesome. How could it be as simple as what Marshal Qi said!

However, the headache returned, and the marshal had an order, so Wei Hu had to obey, so he had to prepare a gift box and come to the door again, and brought a letter from Su Nuan. According to the letter, there are three copies in total, but Wei Hu has only received two so far. , I think the last one is still on the way!

Outside the Du's house, Su's mother was carrying a water basin and went out to pour water. When she saw Wei Hu, a basin of water was splashed on the ground in front of Wei Hu. She turned around and went back to the house. After splashing his clothes, Wei Hu swallowed, feeling that the trip was still difficult, but he quickly chased after him, "Old Madam, listen to me! Oops!" Wei Hu's nose was almost hit by the door, and he quickly took a step back. .

Mother Su had already slammed the door and said to the door: "I said, this young man, if you are doing business! Just make an appointment with my son-in-law to a restaurant, and don't come to my house at any time! My family is so remote and simple. It's a small place that can't entertain distinguished guests."

"I'm not expensive at all! Where's Brother Du! I'm looking for him!" Wei Hu stood at the door and patted the door.

"Then wait, I'll tell him to go out." Mother Su turned and entered the room.

The servant beside Wei Hu was holding the gift box, and the corners of his mouth twitched. Fortunately, he was standing behind Wei Hu, and he was not splashed with water or slapped on the face by the door, but this familiar style of painting was indeed taught. Young Master Su's servants bowed their heads and said nothing.

Du Qingchen didn't go out, but put up a ladder and leaned against the wall. He didn't want Wei Hu to enter the door. He didn't need to ask why Wei Hu came. Du Qingchen didn't intend to accept it, so why let him in? Du Qingchen smiled and said to Wei Hu who walked under the wall: "Brother Wei, I'm sorry! Mother won't let me out."

Wei Hu reluctantly nodded, this is like the behavior of Su's mother, and he didn't think deeply. Mingming that Su's mother just said to help him call someone, she thought deeply, and understood that Du Qingchen didn't want to come out to see him, so Wei Hu could only pretend Zuo didn't know, so he didn't say anything, just said: "Okay! It's just that I received a letter from the marshal here, and Su Nuan also wrote a letter to Su Dong. Can brother Du listen to me and explain it before handing it over to me? For Mrs. Ling?"

An angry look flashed across Du Qingchen's eyes, but it disappeared quickly, Wei Hu didn't even notice it, Du Qingchen smiled and said, "My husband is confinement now, Brother Wei forgot? I don't even know that person. I won't tell him anything about it."

Wei Hu then remembered, he only remembered to send a letter to Su Dong, but he forgot about it! Really careless! Wei Hu hurriedly said: "Brother Du, don't be angry, I didn't think about it clearly and forgot about it, but this has nothing to do with Su Nuan, it's my fault. Why don't Brother Du look at Marshal Qi's letter first? To understand the matter. What happened ?"

Du Qingchen stretched out his waist and reached out to take the envelope from Wei Hu, if he didn't pick it up, he wouldn't lose face, and he also wanted to know what Su Nuan and Qi Chengneng could say. Du Qingchen opened it and looked at it. , Qi Cheng recounted what Su Nuan experienced in his own words, and focused on the fact that Su Nuan once sent a letter, but was blocked by Mrs. Hou's mansion, and everything that Su's family experienced was also of Hou's mansion. Su Nuan didn't know what his wife did.

Du Qingchen chuckled and closed the letter, "After Su Nuan found out what Madam Hou's thoughts were, he didn't want to deliver the letter to the house?"

"Brother Du, the Marshal's letter also said that after Su Nuan discovered Madam Hou's murderous intention, How can he still be as comfortable as before, and still want to send letters to his hometown! He has a steel knife hanging over his head all day long, first carefully surviving in the Hou residence, and looking for evidence of the woman's crime, he finally found it The evidence of the crime, escaped from the Hou Mansion, Su Nuan immediately went to sue the imperial court and filed a lawsuit. It has not stopped until now. That's it, the case is not over yet! There is always a priority! Besides, I will not hide it from you, he It was true that he never thought that the letter was not delivered, and the Su family never replied to the letter, so he put this matter aside for the time being."

Du Qingchen nodded and handed the letter back.

Wei Hu said expectantly: "Brother Du should be able to understand Su Nuan's situation, right? I don't know, can you convey it to the old lady and explain it clearly?"

Du Qingchen didn't answer him, but instead said, "I believe Su Nuan really doesn't know. The letter didn't reach the Su family, and I also believe that Su Nuan was very busy afterwards, and there were too many things to do, so I forgot about it."

After all, he is the protagonist! After entering the plot, it is normal for things to connect with other things, let's go to the plot! He had read the original book and knew it. The protagonist is not like him. He has nothing to do for more than half a year at any time, and he does business at home.

Wei Hu choked, why does this sound so strange!

"It's just that people's hearts are hurt, and non-reasons can be subdued. Brother Wei, can you understand?"

Wei Hu nodded quickly, "I understand, I'm hurting my heart, and reasoning can't alleviate the past damage, but Brother Du must have There's a way! Seriously, Brother Du, you can see that, I'm quite concerned about Su Nuan's affairs, and even if I suffer so much grievance, I still greet him with a smile." Wei Hu pointed to the man on the ground. A puddle of water said, "I won't lie to you,

Su Nuan is not only my friend, but also Marshal Qi's fiancé, so Marshal Qi is also very concerned about this matter. Brother Du, the opportunity is rare!" Entering the Su family tree, you are the brother-in-law of the marshal's wife, such a good opportunity must be seized! Wei Hu's hint is quite obvious.

Du Qingchen's expression was indifferent, and he was not moved, but said: "Actually, I already knew about Su Nuan and Marshal Qi." Therefore, it is useless to say this!

"Oh?" Wei Hu was puzzled.

"Min Anshi! Didn't I say that he once talked to my brother about Su Nuan? So, before you came to Han County, I knew that Su Nuan had left the Hou residence and was Marshal Qi's fiancé." Du Qingchen was calm. Dao: "But I don't think this has anything to do with this matter, and I'm not the kind of person who flatters the powerful."

"Yes, yes! I was wrong, I was wrong, Brother Du, don't get me wrong! I'm just explaining Su Nuan's current situation, nothing else." Wei Hu waved his hands again and again, murmuring to himself, what's wrong? It's all about Min Anshi, obviously they're all abandoned sons, can you stop making troubles! Why, do you still plan to use the Du family to climb up to Su Nuan, and then to the Marshal, to return to the court? wishful thinking!

"I believe Brother Wei, it's not just because Marshal Qi is so concerned about this matter, but he is sincerely doing things for his good friends, not just because of Marshal Qi's orders."

Listening to this, I feel a little ironic! Wei Hu thought silently.

Wei Hu said sternly: "Of course not, Su Nuan and I are naturally good friends. We don't know each other, but now we are very good friends." Wei Hu mentioned Su Nuan, the smile on his face became more sincere, of course, only Being a good friend is not enough for him to work so hard to help him, there is still the marshal factor!

Oh, Du Qingchen understands it, the charm of the protagonist has always been high, and Wei Hu is convinced by Su Nuan's charm, it's not a strange thing, everyone loves the protagonist!

Du Qingchen nodded, "Does the marshal know?"

"Yes!" Wei Hu said suspiciously.

Du Qingchen's eyes were complicated.

Wei Hu stared at Du Qingchen for a while, suddenly realized what he was talking about, and suddenly became irritable, "What are you thinking about! We are just friends! Just good friends!

" , "It's like a pure friendship between men and women, good friends, I understand."

"I..." Wei Hu always felt that he was getting worse and worse, and he really couldn't explain it clearly.

Du Qingchen and Wei Hu looked at each other, and they were speechless for a while, Du Rulin came back at this time, raised his eyes and noticed that his eldest brother was lying on the wall, and there was a Wei Hu standing under the wall.

Du Rulin:

"Brother..." After Du Rulin called someone, his eyes fell on Wei Hu. He didn't say a word, his face was expressionless, and he had to hold back at this time.

The coachman who brought Du Rulin back curiously looked at the main house lying on the wall. This scene is really rare. If he hadn't seen that the young man under the wall was not a brother, the coachman felt that this scene was very similar to the scholar and everyone in the play. Miss Climbing the Wall for a private meeting.

Du Qingchen responded embarrassedly, pointed at Wei Hu and said, "Young Master Wei has something to do, and there is nothing you can do for a while."

"Young Master Wei." Du Rulin nodded. Broken home door? Can't open? !

Seeing that the atmosphere was still embarrassing, Du Qingchen could only say: "Young Master Wei came to make peace for Su Nuan, but my mother-in-law kicked him out and prevented him from entering the door, so I can only..."

Du Rulin understood, nodded, facing the Wei Hu said: "Master Wei, it is impossible for my family to forgive Su Nuan, let alone accept him to rejoin the family tree. You don't know, when the Su family was in the village, because of Su Nuan's affairs, it was too miserable, you don't want it. You're always doing useless work! This way, you won't feel good yourself, you see, you can't even get in the door, and my brother has to climb the wall."

Du Qingchen: ...

The driver looked back and forth curiously, lowered his head, and pretended to be himself Did not see.

Wei Hu coughed awkwardly, raised his head and said to Du Qingchen: "Brother Du, this is a letter from Su Nuan to Madam Ling, wait... When he has finished his confinement, please convey it, in fact, there is still a letter that hasn't arrived yet. I'll send it to you when it arrives."

Du Qingchen shook his head and refused, "Besides, I can't accept this letter. First, Brother Dong is still confinement, you know, I don't want to bother him. Second, I I said that heartbreak cannot be cured by reason, let alone a letter of explanation can resolve its central knot."

"Then... what do you want?" Wei Hu asked.

Du Qingchen said: "It's not what I want, it's what Su Nuan wants, I don't even know whether he wants to return to the Su family and join the family tree because of love, or because he wants to keep himself from being alone. Back to Su's house, the difference between these two, Brother Wei, do you understand?"

Wei Hu thought for a while, "According to what I know about Su Nuan, he is just out of love, he can't give up his family. As for being alone and without support. ... Du brother, Marshal Qi's friendship with Su Nuan is hard to imagine. The Qi mansion will not let Su Nuan enter the door because he has no clan, and once he enters the door, he will definitely enter the Qi family tree. In fact, it doesn't matter if you don't belong to the Su family tree."

Du Qingchen nodded, he knew! In the original book, Su Nuan married like this, and then entered the Qi family's genealogy.

"Okay! Let's talk about this later!" Du Qingchen got off the ladder, but did not receive Weihu's letter.

Wei Hu called out, but Du Qingchen didn't respond. Wei Hu had no choice but to turn around and stuff the letter to Du Rulin, "Brother, please."

Du Rulin pushed back several times, but he was not as strong as Wei Hu. Wei Hu frowned. "Take it back! If you don't take it back, I'll break in and give it to your sister-in-law myself!"

Du Rulin glared at Wei Hu, but Wei Hu was not afraid. He couldn't deal with the slick Du Qingchen, and couldn't scare a child?

Facts have proved that he really can't be frightened, Du Rulin raised his eyebrows, quite a bit of Du Qingchen's charm, Wei Hu had a bad premonition, Du Rulin has already said: "Since Wei Gongzi is so insistent, then I will take it back. , Just in time, the family is short of firewood, although these letters are not many, they can still be burned, thank you."

Du Rulin strode into the yard.

"Hey!" Wei Hu wanted to stop him, but Du Rulin had already entered the yard, so he had to stop, daring not to provoke Mother Su's anger.

Du Rulin turned his head, shook the paper in his hand, turned and entered his room, but did not really enter the kitchen, Wei Hu was relieved, he always felt like he was being played by a child! Wei Hu was confused.

The driver looked at it with relish, and although he didn't quite understand it, it was pretty much the same.

A few days later, rumors spread in the city. There are still some people from Pingxing County in the city. Most of them still have an impression of Su Nuan. Interesting things like looking for relatives in Hou's mansion, coupled with Du Qingchen's reputation for disaster relief before, and the development of things later, even the drama did not make up such twists and turns and bizarre, for a while, no one in the city knew about it. , this is what the people in the city talk about after a meal.

In Min Mansion, since Min Anshi rejected Du Rulin's request several times, Du Rulin has not come to the door for a long time, but in the past few days, there has been a lot of uproar about the grievances between Su Nuan and the Du family, and Su Nuan wants to return to the Su family. Even Min Anshi heard a little about it.

Min Anshi couldn't sit still for a while, and asked the butler beside him, "The Du family boy hasn't come to visit

these few days?

" Min Anshi snorted coldly, "It's just cold, so you don't come to the door again, which shows that you are not sincere in your studies. Forget it, you go there in person and tell the Du family boy that I will be fine tomorrow. If you have any questions, ask him to come over. I'll answer it myself."

"Yes." The old butler replied respectfully.