Chapter 110

Wei Hu looked at Du Qingchen, "Brother Du, this..."

"My parents are worried about Su Nuan, it's all right, just wait for Brother Nuan to come back."

Wei Hu was relieved, seeing Su's father and Su's mother like this, he also took care of Su Nuan. Su Nuan felt a lot more at ease. Although there was still a gap between them, as long as they had each other in their hearts, there was nothing that could not be overcome, and there was no knot that could not be resolved. Wei Hu said a few more words and then left. , Du Qingchen escorted him out the door.

Until the carriage, Wei Hu suddenly turned around and asked, "Brother Du, what do you think of Su Nuan?"

"What do you mean?" Du Qingchen was puzzled.

"I've been in contact with the Su family's parents now. I don't think they can't accept Su Nuan at all. After thinking about it carefully, I always feel that I have hit more nails with you than with the Su family. "Wei Hu almost clearly pointed out that you are not authentic, and you are doing things in the middle.

Du Qingchen didn't refute, just smiled and said, "Brother Wei, if you have someone on top of your heart, but you are implicated by outsiders and suffer a lot, but your sweetheart is a soft-hearted and kind-hearted person who is willing to forgive others. Unintentional loss, but what will you do?"

Wei Hu was silent for a while.

"I'm not a bad person, but I'm not a good person either. I appreciate the pure kindness of the Su family and the soft-heartedness of my husband, but that doesn't mean I'm such a person. I have my own way of doing things and my own logic. Bottom line, what I did was just to protect my family, so that their kindness would not be deceived by others, I have a clear conscience."

Wei Hu understood, "So you hate Su Nuan."

"If your sweetheart is harmed unintentionally, you Wouldn't you hate him?"

"But Su Nuan didn't know, he was innocent!"

"Yes, if Su Dong has nothing to do with me, I'm just an irrelevant person, I naturally feel that Su Nuan is innocent, it would be good if they reconcile, but he is my sweetheart, and I know that he is soft-hearted and easily bullied by others. , I only want to bear the grievances myself, and I don't even care about the past sufferings after I have carried it through. I can only protect him and let others understand that he has me by his side, and although he is weak, he cannot be bullied."

Wei Hu couldn't say anything to refute, he From Su Nuan's point of view, it is natural to feel that Su Nuan is wronged, while Du Qingchen is from Su Dong's point of view. Even if Su Dong doesn't care about it, Du Qingchen will feel wronged for Su Dong. It's natural to be embarrassed a little bit, and even though Du Qingchen hates Su Nuan, But it didn't really stop the Su family from reconciling with Su Nuan, let alone Wei Hu.

Wei Hu paused for a while, then he could only say: "In the future, when you meet Su Nuan, you will understand that he is actually a good person. Many people around him like him very much, and you will appreciate him too."

"I don't think so . Yes." Du Qingchen smiled, he probably knew more about Su Nuan than Qi Cheng, did Qi Cheng dare to say that he understood what Su Nuan was thinking? Do you know all about his past? He had read it all in the original book. He admits that Su Nuan is a passionate person like Little Sun, but he doesn't like Little Sun! He only likes little moons.

Wei Hu said faintly: "Brother Du, don't talk too much. You don't know him now, so just say it to death. If you slap your face in the future, it will be bad."

Du Qingchen nodded, "I have to return this statement . Brother Wei, don't talk too much, not everyone likes warm and cheerful people, I like nice and gentle people."

Wei Hu stiffened, how did Du Qingchen know Su Nuan's temperament? What did the Su family tell him? Wei Hu secretly shook off the thought and said, "Forget it, anyway, I'm done with my work. Brother Du hurriedly urged the factory to make vermicelli. I'm waiting for the military rations

! , I have made three shifts of workers in reverse, and I will definitely deliver the goods before the contract date."

Du Qingchen asked the people in the factory to prepare the goods as quickly as possible, and soon Wei Hu delivered the goods and left. It seems that nothing has changed, but there are still some changes.

Su Junxia stood in front of Du Qingchen excitedly, and told Du Qingchen, "My sixth son has entered martial arts!"

Du Qingchen looked bewildered. During these days, he not only had to take care of Su Dong and children, but also to do business and fight with Wei Hu. Ji Feng, he didn't notice this, Yang Liu didn't plan to go the way of Wenjue, but did he plan to go to Wuju? !

Su Junxia said proudly: "I sent him to the entrance exam, do you know how much rock my six children can lift?! Fifty pounds! Some of the people who went to the exam with him can only lift when they are in their teens. It's so heavy." Su Junxia gestured with his hands and feet, trying to shock Du Qingchen with him.

Du Qingchen asked, "How much can you lift?"

"Me?" Su Junxia was stunned, scratching his head embarrassedly, "Not much, about two hundred pounds?"

Du Qingchen took a breath, "Your six children are really Awesome !"

He had no idea about these martial arts practitioners, he only remembered that Su Junxia was very strong and had nothing to do on weekdays. Su Junxia was wrestling with people in the restaurant, and he was always victorious and undefeated. Yang Liu, who can lift 200 jins, can lift 50 jins is indeed very powerful. After all, Yang Liu is only six years old!

Su Junxia nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, "Yes! The martial arts side also said that Yang Liu is very talented and needs to be cultivated well."

Du Qingchen thought for a while, suddenly smiled strangely, patted Su Junxia on the shoulder, and lowered his voice. The voice leaned over and said: "Tell the truth! Is Yang Liu yours? His temperament and strength are so similar to you!"

Su Junxia exploded in an instant, "Don't talk nonsense! Although my brother Yang left At that time, Yang Liu was still in his stomach, but I really had no idea about Luo Qing at that time! Don't talk nonsense!"

"Yes, yes, just kidding." Du Qingchen nodded quickly.

"Yang Liu's father is also very strong, otherwise we can become good brothers!" Su Junxia muttered.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking nonsense!" Du Qingchen patted Su Junxia on the shoulder, "But it's a good thing that Liu'er looks like you, it means that he is learning from you, child, the first person to imitate and learn It's his own father, and he treats you as a father from the bottom of his heart!"

Su Junxia heard this and laughed, "Then he really treats me as a father, after all, as soon as he was born, I hugged him to coax him, I've been taking care of it until now!"

Du Qingchen nodded and patted Su Junxia on the shoulder. In fact, it is a good thing for Yang Liu to learn martial arts. After all, Wenju needs to go to three generations to check whether there are elders, relatives and friends who violate the law and social morals in the family. Yang Liu's father died because of a fight, and his mother married someone else. What, but who knows if it will be disliked by the orthodox literati because of this, and will be rejected and isolated! Wushu is also good.

"It's very good, practice hard, but martial arts also requires knowledge, so you can't leave your studies behind."

Su Junxia nodded again and again, "Yes! That's why I sent him to martial arts, saying that it is over there, study at noon, and in the afternoon. Practice martial arts, when Liu Er comes back in the evening, I will teach him to practice martial arts again, so that he can learn all. If he has been in a private school, he will have too little time to practice martial arts."

Du Qingchen nodded, "This idea is very good."

" Luo Qing mentioned it." Su Junxia smiled.

"Luo Qing always thinks things are transparent, you have to listen to him more." Du Qingchen said.

Su Junxia nodded.

"By the way, Mao Dan is full moon, this full moon wine...is it necessary to do something?" After all, now that there is nothing in the family, and it is the first child of his family, they are not short of this money, Du Qingchen said.

"That's necessary! I'm the child's godfather! That must be done!" Su Junxia was refreshed.

Du Qingchen looked complicated, "Did I agree?" The godfather who wanted to be Mao Dan asked him what he meant by his biological father? No matter how good his relationship with Su Junxia is, it is absolutely impossible! no way! What a relationship to a relative! Otherwise, he is bound to be shorter than a generation!

More than half a year passed in a flash, and Qi Cheng's army finally won and returned, and even Su Nuan made a contribution. Because the enemy attacked the grain and grass camp, it was Su Nuan who came up with the idea to save the grain and grass. Because of this, there were still elders in the Qi residence who were dissatisfied. With Su Nuan's identity, I feel that he is now not a concubine of the Hou Mansion. He doesn't even have a serious identity. He is a person who has been excommunicated. Let them say nothing wrong.

Su Nuan originally wanted to take Qi Cheng to Hanjun as soon as he came back, but was held back by the award for meritorious deeds, so he had to go to Xinhanjun again, saying that he was temporarily unable to leave, and when he was done, he would definitely be the first. Time to go to Han County to meet my parents.

Mother Su was holding the hairy egg and wanted to coax him to stand up, but she muttered, "You say, what's the use of raising a child, it's been raised with hardships and hardships, and it's just thrown out before she gets married. The water is gone. I said a few years ago that I would come back to meet and explain clearly. This is good. I don't think there is much hope for this year. Let's go next year! Maybe the next year will not work, but when we get married, we can't be sure. , I can see the uncle, is it Mao Dan? When the time comes when my grandma gets a glimpse of you, I can still take a look."

This is extremely sour, Du Qingchen also saw Su's mother go from irritable to indifferent, and was used to Su's mother. When it comes to Su Nuanlai, with just a few words, he will be beaten to death as soon as he enters the door! No one is allowed to stop! In the end, if you are not sure, you will not be able to see it. People are busy people. How can they think of us? We are immortal. How can we see people who have hardened wings and flew away a long time ago? !

Du Qingchen lowered his head and smirked, and when he raised his head again, there was only comfort left, "Mum, no, if he doesn't come, let's go to the capital to find him! But there's no reason why parents can't see their sons! Besides, Su Nuan is also really busy, but he didn't forget the second old man! During the Chinese New Year, the New Year's goods sent by the Qi Mansion have not been eaten up yet! They are all broken."

"You! There are a lot of good things, so that's what he said. Where did those New Year's goods go, and the food you can't finish will become the food in your restaurant's kitchen? It's cheap for your father." Su Mu lightly ordered some scruffy eggs. On the forehead, Mao Dan was so excited that he screamed, and Mother Su simply let him climb on the round wooden board in the yard.

This plank is still Du Qingchen's idea. It is said to be a wooden floor or something, but it is a section above the ground. On weekdays, you can sit and lie on it, lay a blanket, and let children walk and play on it without having to stay in the house all the time. Inside, now, on it is Su Dong's dowry, the tiger-skin mattress that once aroused the envy of all the towns and villages, but now, it is only used to prevent Mao Dan from falling, for fear that he will hurt.

Du Qingchen took a sip from the water glass, put it away from the hairy egg, and smiled: "Mother's words have wronged me, didn't I return the New Year's gift? I also prepared a few carriages to send back. It's not like we don't have this money."

Now, after Du Qingchen's accumulation, although his family property is not comparable to that of any royal merchant, it should not be underestimated. There are restaurants all over the world, in addition to the capital, there are also the business of white sugar hot pot base and vermicelli. , he is also a big rich man now! Not sure, he is richer than Qi Cheng. After all, the Qi mansion is all military generals, and he is not necessarily better than him in accumulating money.