Chapter 103

Wei Hu stiffened his body and looked at Du Qingchen. He felt that Du Qingchen had seen through his mind, but what if he saw through it? Raising military rations was a task issued by the imperial court to the imperial merchants. He came to Du Qingchen to give Du Qingchen face. Could it be that Du Qingchen planned to bypass him and directly deliver the goods to the imperial court?

Therefore, Wei Hu only froze for a moment, then eased down and looked at Du Qingchen with a smile.

Du Qingchen also quickly reacted, neither the Su family nor he was qualified to directly hand over the military supplies. When the court used merchants, the first one they looked for was the imperial merchant, and it would only be the imperial merchant. Therefore, even if he knew that the Su family could transport the military rations to the capital, it was impossible for him to take Wei Hu's job and take the Wei family's place.

Do you really want to give up the Su family and only do business with the Wei family this time? Du Qingchen glanced at Su Junxia, ​​Su Junxia obviously didn't understand this point, and still stared at Wei Hu with great momentum.

Du Qingchen said, "Mr. Wei, can the rations be delivered only by the Wei family?"

"What does Boss Du think?" Wei Hu chuckled.

Su Junxia was stunned.

Du Qingchen nodded, "It's almost time for dinner, and it would be inappropriate to keep talking about business as soon as we met. Mr. Wei and I hit it off. Why don't we have a light meal together. Mr. Wei also tastes the food in my restaurant. Maybe Don't have a taste, it's very different from the capital!" Du Qingchen smiled and avoided the topic.

Wei Hu didn't ask, Du Qingchen already understood what he meant, and now he just needs to think about it carefully, how to do this business, he will give Du Qingchen time to think about it! Du Qingchen is a merchant from Han County. As a royal merchant, his Wei family is willing to give him this face, and he will just continue this business. If he is unwilling, then he will not eat and drink fine wine.

Although he and the Su family are indeed in the same camp of the five princes, the true god above is too far away from them, and their businessmen still have to fight when they should fight within themselves. .

Wei Hu smiled, "Okay! I heard that Boss Du has opened restaurants all over the country. He is very good at gourmet food, and the flavor is different from the other side. It's a pity that Boss Du never opens a branch in the capital, which makes me feel sorry all the time. Since I came here today So, then you must have a good meal!"

Du Qingchen went out and called Xiao Er to come in, then brought the menu, handed it to Wei Hu, and said with a smile: "Whatever Mr. Wei wants to eat, just order it, I will treat you today.

" Hahaha! I came to your place, of course I want you to treat me! I won't be polite, you can see that I can eat at a glance at my body, Boss Du, don't feel bad!" Wei Hu took himself Joking, laughing, the atmosphere that had just drawn swords and arrows disappeared in an instant, leaving only a friendly and friendly atmosphere.

Du Qingchen chuckled, "If Mr. Wei is satisfied with the food, then it's too late for me to be happy, Mr. Wei is joking."

Wei Hu glanced over and handed the menu to Du Qingchen, "I don't know what delicious food is, what does Boss Du have? What do you recommend?"

Du Qingchen handed the menu to Su Junxia, ​​"The two are the guests, how can the host order food? Boss Su, what do you want to eat?" Du Qingchen's tone was intimate, and he knew that he had a lot of personal friends with Su Junxia.

Wei Hu's expression didn't change, and he also looked at Su Junxia, ​​who took it over, "You're welcome, I think Mr. Wei is about the same size as me! I think we all like to eat the same thing, we all eat meat. , Boss Du can't do it, he has always been a vegetarian, which is different from us."

Wei Hu nodded with a smile.

"I remember that the Du family restaurant has a few good vegetarian dishes. Boss Du also likes it. Why don't we have a mapo tofu first, then a hot and sour potato shredded eggplant, these are all things that Boss Du likes to eat. We eat together on weekdays. , you all know what the other party likes, Mr. Wei, don't take offense!"

Su Junxia laughed, he has now reflected the meaning of what Du Qingchen and Wei Hu just said, and the words inside and outside always have a special meaning, implying that he has an excellent relationship with Du Qingchen, and has been in business for nearly two years. There was no big change in front of family and friends, but there was also a great change in essence, and it was no longer Wu Xia Amon.

Du Qingchen pressed the surprise in his heart, his expression unchanged.

Then Su Junxia said to Wei Hu, "Then how many more meat dishes shall I order? Let's eat it together?"

"Please!"

"Come and boil the fish in a pot of water!" Su Junxia said, "As for the rest, just have a few meat dishes, braised pork, sweet and sour fish, let's see. Let's have mutton soup, and some wine, these can be Enough?"

"Enough."

"Mr. Wei doesn't add any more?"

"I have the same taste as yours. What you order is what I like, so don't add any more." Wei Hu said with a smile.

Xiao Er remembered the menu and left. Soon, the dishes came up like flowing water, and the table was full. Du Qingchen instructed Xiao Er: "Bring me some green plum wine that I have in the backyard, I have a distinguished guest today.

" Yes, boss." Xiao Er agreed with a smile, and went to change the wine for the three of them.

When the boiled fish was brought up, Su Junxia smiled and said, "This fish is delicious, Mr. Wei will try it?"

Wei Hu took a chopstick, tasted it, and nodded in approval, "Being able to use pepper to such a skillful level, There is only Boss Du." Du

Qingchen smiled and said nothing.

Su Junxia said again: "This fish is delicious, but the bean sprouts underneath also taste good, Mr. Wei, try it?"

Wei Hu put down his chopsticks, "No need, I only like to eat meat."

Du Qingchen's face stiffened, and Su Junxia's face was not very good-looking.

Su Junxia didn't say anything again, just ate with his head down. Du Qingchen had to take care of the atmosphere and maintained a superficial guest-host enjoyment. After sending Wei Hu away, Su Junxia said to Du Qingchen, "What does he mean? I've lost so many smiling faces, and I don't give you any room? I didn't plan to eat it all, so I don't want to get a piece of the pie?!"

"They're royal merchants! What can you do if you don't leave meat for you to eat? " Do it?!" Du Qingchen sighed secretly, his face cold.

"Then, I won't participate in this business?" Su Junxia pointed to himself.

Du Qingchen didn't speak for a long time. He knew that the Su family could also transport food, but he could only leave it to the Wei family. He felt uncomfortable, but Wei Hu didn't let go, so what could they do? The Wei family is an imperial merchant after all! Could it be that he can go to the capital to kill the Wei family for such a batch of goods, and then make this royal businessman himself? That's what Su Junxia has to do. He is just a restaurant owner, and he makes some food like vermicelli and white sugar from time to time.

Du Qingchen turned around and said, "Unfortunately, Second Young Master Tao has gone to study at the Imperial College, otherwise you can ask him what he means and see what the Tao family thinks about this matter. If the Tao family thinks that they can let go, then why bother with Wei Wei. What is the family doing right? I sell my things, if you don't do this business, you will only make less money and save trouble."

Su Junxia was silent for a moment. "However, the Second Young Master is not here. If I don't make a little effort, neither you nor I will be able to explain it." The Tao family would feel that Du Qingchen had violated his own promise, and he would also feel that he did things carelessly.

"Yeah!" Du Qingchen sighed, "Although this matter is quite big in our opinion, you can't take this matter to ask Prefect Tao specifically, after all, in the prefect's eyes, this is a trivial matter, and it's not worth him at all. Take a look."

Without Tao Xiude as an intermediary, there would be trouble everywhere.

"Right!" Du Qingchen suddenly remembered, "Where's your Taoist guest? Go and ask him what he means. If he says he can let Wei Hu do business with me directly, then the matter will be simple, if he is not satisfied , let him go and talk to Taishou Tao! Let Taishou Tao come forward to negotiate with Wei Hu, we can't let the two commoners confront the emperor."

"Then I will go back and ask." Su Junxia replied, after a while, Su Junxia said again: "I always feel uncomfortable in my heart."

"No way, who made us so weak!"

Du Qingchen smiled bitterly, his face a little colder, he knew that the Wei family was a royal businessman, although Wei Hu was only a sideline Children, but he also gave enough face, and even gave him and Su Junxia's bottom line. At the end, Su Junxia even used the metaphor of meat and vegetables to deliver goods together with the Wei family, even if they took a small share. It doesn't matter.

But what about Wei Hu! But I didn't even want to move a chopstick of vegetarian food, I just opened my mouth and said, I only eat meat. This obviously means that even soup and water are not intended to be left to others! So overbearing, what can they do? There are only two choices: accept it or hit it hard.

"I dared to open restaurants in various counties, but I didn't go to the capital, because I was afraid that there were too many nobles in the capital, and they would be bullied at will and cause trouble. I originally planned to live in Han County all my life. Fame and wealth will not be bullied, but..." Du Qingchen shook his head with a wry smile. "Boss Su, as long as you are weaker than others, you will be bullied everywhere!"

Su Junxia scratched his head. "Boss Du, I also want to be a royal merchant." Du

Qingchen was stunned for a moment, then chuckled lightly, "Then you should be careful, you might have a chance."

A servant of chores, and his status is low, he cannot escape from generation to generation, and he has to wait in front of nobles all the time. He cannot do such a thing.

"Yeah." Su Junxia nodded and chatted with Du Qingchen for a few more words. Then he went to the Tao's guest and asked him what he meant. Du Qingchen stayed in the restaurant and didn't go back for a while, but he didn't stay for long, thinking about his family. Su Dong and the child still looked a little warmer, and after adjusting their mood, they went back in the carriage.

Du's house, Du Qingchen saw several large boxes in the yard as soon as he entered the door.

"What is this?"

"It's a gift from a Mr. Wei, congratulating you on having an heir, and you'll know when you come back." Du Rulin replied.

The original smile on Du Qingchen's face faded a bit, he walked over to open it, and saw a lot of Beijing's specialties inside.