Chapter 120

After Gu Gao and Du Qingchen left, he immediately got out for an excuse and left here. Gu Gao first went to find the old man from the Hou Mansion. Because the Hou Mansion fell, they relied on their own savings for many years, and after finding relatives and friends to help them redeem themselves, they were not willing to continue serving others , I also bought a small yard and lived a peaceful life. It was difficult for others to find their traces, but Gu Gao was different.

"Grandma Sun, do you still remember Mrs. Yao's birth? Tell me, when the little son was born, did he have any marks on his body to prove his identity?" Gu Gao approached the door of Grandma Sun's house and asked anxiously. .

Grandma Sun is too old and can't resist Gu Gao's strength. She can't push him away, so she can only loosen the wooden door, let someone in, put on her hips and say helplessly, "I said, Boss Gu, this happened many years ago, and that child When he was born, he was thin and small, and his mother was poisonous, so he had to be born early. It looked like a monkey. How can I remember so clearly when his grandmother stole someone from him? After that, I haven't seen it, where do I remember anything? If there is, then I've dealt with Su Nuan, what are you asking about now?"

Gu Gao said: "Oh, think about it carefully, there is What moles, birthmarks, etc., I'm useful!"

Grandma Sun said to Gu Gao in vain, "I really don't remember, and besides, didn't the child get it back? Isn't it Su Nuan?"

Gu Gao couldn't tell others . His guess, he still has great use! He also took out a silver note of fifty taels from his bosom and gave it to Mrs. Sun distressedly, "Don't worry about it so much, I'm going to do errands now! You just need to help me figure out what else can prove Su Nuan's identity. , that's fine."

Grandma Sun's eyes lit up, she immediately took it with both hands and tucked it into the clothes on her chest, then smiled embarrassedly, handed over and asked Gu Gao to come into the house to drink tea, since she left the Hou residence, she has already It's been a long time since I've seen such a silver note, and I'm afraid it'll be hard to see in the future. Madam Sun smiled and said, "Okay, Boss Gu, don't worry, I know the rules, and I'll never say anything about you coming to me in the future. Think about it!"

Mrs. Sun fell into deep thought, and after a long time, she said embarrassedly: "There is really no sign. If there is, I should have said it when I was testing Su's body, but I thought about it! Mrs. Yao has something wrong. I don't know if Su Nuan has anything now."

"What's wrong?" Gu Gao asked quickly.

"Mrs. Yao can't eat peanuts. She will be allergic to peanuts, her face will be swollen, and her body will be itchy."

Gu Gao was stunned, "Su Nuan doesn't have this problem." He clearly remembered that Su Nuan used to be with him. He ate half the plate of peanut cake in front of him. At that time, he still thought that this guy could eat a lot, so he was always impressed.

Grandma Sun put her palms together, "That's it, Mrs. Yao can't eat it. I heard Mrs. Yao mentioned before that her father can't eat peanuts, but her mother can, but who can say that this kind of thing will definitely be passed on to the child?" It can't be concluded that Su Nuan is not the Houfu brother, right? Mrs. Sun looked embarrassed, "I really can't think of anything."

Gu Gao pondered for a moment and said, "Do you still remember Mrs. Yao's appearance?"

"Then you definitely remember! I am also the one who served Mrs."

"I'll accompany me to see someone and help me see if he looks like Madam Yao." Gu Gao said.

To collect money from others, to eliminate disasters for others, Mrs. Sun knew that fifty taels of silver was not easy to earn, but it was a large sum of money, so she did not refuse, and nodded in agreement. Gu Gao sent someone to stare at Su Dong for a long time, and finally found a Su Dong when he was going out, and asked Mrs. Sun to take a look. When Mrs. Sun saw Su Dong's appearance, her eyes almost straightened, she stood there in a daze, and was dragged by Gu Gao. He pulled it back and was not discovered by Su Dong.

"Does it look like it?!" Even though he didn't ask that, Gu Gao could see it from Madam Sun's expression, he just wanted to make sure.

"Like! If I didn't know that Brother Nuan grew up in the Su family, I would really think that this brother is Mrs. Yao's son." Grandma Sun patted her chest and whispered.

It's him! Gu Gao asked Mrs. Sun to live in his mansion, and then carefully seduced her, only to let her testify in the future. If it can prove that Su Nuan's identity is fake, Su Dong is the real son of the Hou family, then Mrs. Sun has made a great contribution, don't It is said that it is the Hou Mansion, that is, the third prince, and she will be greatly rewarded. When Grandma Sun heard this, she could not only save the old master, but also gain great benefits. There is no reason to be unhappy. After leaving the Hou Mansion until now, although Grandma Sun will not suffer any hardships, she has lost the comfort she had in the past. Days, I'm not used to it! Naturally agreed again and again.

Gu Gao planned to add peanut powder to the food he bought while Su Dong was out in case, but the next day, Su Dong became ill. Seeing that Su Dong was allergic, Du Qingchen asked him what he was eating out. What, Su Dong can only express aggrieved that he just ate biscuits outside. Who would have thought that there would be peanuts in it?

Du Qingchen wondered, who would put peanuts in the biscuits? Moreover, Su Dong did not find that there were peanut particles in it. It could be seen that it was ground into powder before putting it inside. It was so hidden. It was really strange.

Du Qingchen had some doubts in his heart, so he went out and called a servant, saying, "Go to the stall where Madam bought sesame cakes yesterday and ask, and find out why the owner of that shop added peanuts to the sesame cakes and did not add them on weekdays? , and who asked Jia?"

"Yes." The servant took the order and left.

On the other side, Gu Gao kept staring at the situation of Du Mansion. The doctor went in and out of Du Mansion, and he received news from his side. Gu Gao happily clapped his palms together, Su Dong not only looked like Mrs. Yao, but also had a relationship with Yao. Madam has the same problem, on the contrary, Su Nuan does not have these, this is iron proof! Coupled with the testimony of Mrs. Sun, Gu Gao was convinced that Su Dong was the real son of the Hou family, and immediately went to report to the third prince.

Due to the fall of the Hou Mansion, the power of the third prince was damaged, and then the empress passed away. The third prince was already slightly defeated. Hearing such news, the third prince couldn't help but stand up, his eyes bright, "Okay! Gu Gao, you You've done a great job !"

"Thank you, Master, it's all good for Master to teach me. I was alert and discovered this secret."

Gu Gao knelt on the ground with his head against the floor tiles, very happy. The third prince has always regarded himself as the eldest son of the emperor, and he is not happy or angry on weekdays, unless it is a particularly exciting thing. And the news he presented actually made the third prince stand up and applaud him, showing how happy the third prince was and how much he had accomplished, Gu Gao was overjoyed.

The third prince clapped his palms together, and then calmed down, "Go, go to see Lord Ning, and tell him that Su Nuan, who killed his family, was not his biological son, but another child of the Su family. Tell Lord Hou, I will overturn the case for him, as long as he is willing to let his wife."

Gu Gao was puzzled, "Slave...the slave doesn't understand very well, please ask the master to clarify." Gu Gao could only see the uppers of the third prince's bright yellow shoes, and his eyes rolled. , respectfully asked.

"Hmph, Mrs. Hou is that brother's mother-killing enemy after all. If you want to take advantage of this, you can only throw her out to show her sincerity, but it's a pity that the queen mother had ordered her to become a monk to save her life. , but for the sake of the great cause..." The third prince pondered slightly, "I don't care so much, after you go to see Lord Hou, ask him to write a letter explaining the relationship between father and son, and then use the Hou residence to lure him, if Du Qingchen is willing to do I will use it, and tell him that Ninghou will be released, and the title of the Houfu family will be left to his husband. Although my brother cannot inherit the title, his grandson can adopt it into the Houfu. It does not mean that he Have you already given birth to a son?"

Gu Gao hurriedly said, "The slave understands! Let's do it now!"

After the third prince nodded, Gu Gao withdrew and went to the prison to meet the Hou Ye, and immediately went to the Du family. In the restaurant, Du Qingchen also just received the news from the investigation. He was thinking about why Gu Gao gave his husband peanut powder, and what did he want to do? Before Du Qingchen could understand, he saw Gu Gao come to the door.

Du Qingchen got up and went up to meet him. No matter what Gu Gao was going to do, he probably knew his purpose now.

Gu Gao greeted him very enthusiastically, and bowed his hands to Du Qingchen, "Boss Du, Gong Xi Fa Cai!"

Du Qingchen didn't answer, but said, "Mr. Gu is here for dinner?"

"No, no, no! I have something important to discuss with you. This is a great thing! Brother Du, can you find a... secluded place?"

Du Qingchen hugged his chest, looked cold, and nodded slightly, "Okay." He went ahead and led the way, and took him into his private room. This room is in a special location, in a remote corner. There are no other rooms next to each other. , which is Du Qingchen's own house.

"What do you want to talk to me about, Mr. Gu?" Du Qingchen didn't even light the charcoal stove, let alone let the waiter serve the food, even the tea was cold.

Gu Gao was full of his own business, and he didn't notice Du Qingchen's slowness, let alone Du Qingchen's expression, he quickly took out the letter he just got from his arms and handed it to Du Qingchen, "Brother Du, take a look first, this is A letter from Ninghou to your husband."

Du Qingchen wondered, isn't Ninghou Su Nuan's father? What does it have to do with his husband? But I still took it and opened it.

Ning Hou learned that Su Dong was his son, and the third prince was willing to exonerate him, so how could he care about a lady, such a poisonous woman! Harm him so far! He had already hated him to death, how could he disagree with the third prince's conditions? Therefore, he agreed to give up Mrs. Hou almost without hesitation, and then wrote this letter according to the instructions of the third prince.

In the letter, Ning Hou almost turned into a good father who loves his son. He was only a little lethargic before being deceived by the poisonous woman. In fact, he had a heart of love for his son. Since his son disappeared, he has been looking for him for more than ten years! It was pitiful that he finally found the Su family, but he recognized the wrong person, which led to the separation of father and son, to such an extent!

Du Qingchen slammed the letter on the table and said with a cold face, "Impossible!"

Not to mention all that he saw, even in the book, it was only written that Su Nuan was the brother of Hou Fu, and he was the protagonist! What does it have to do with Su Dong? ! He is just a cannon fodder mentioned in the book! How could he be the elder brother of the Hou Mansion? ! But... Du Qingchen really didn't see the ending, he just saw the place close to the ending, or, the book never mentioned this matter, the truth of the matter was hidden behind the plot in the book, the dark side that was not described , and will never be opened.

Du Qingchen said with a cold face, "What evidence do you have?"

"Boss Du, don't worry! Look back, Lord Hou said something else. Then I'll tell you the evidence."

Du Qingchen picked up the letter with a gloomy face and continued to go . Looking down, the second half of the letter is based on what the third prince said and what Ning Hou wrote.

Ning Hou said that he did not have a son who could inherit the family business, only a brother and a daughter born by Mrs. Hou. There were no children, that is to say, Ning Hou only had two brothers and one daughter, and there was no real heir.

Originally, if Su Nuan was not found, the Hou Mansion planned to let the brother and the young lady recruit their son-in-law and inherit everything from the Hou Mansion, but now, Mrs. Hou committed a serious crime and was stripped of her life, so she could only stay with the ancient Buddha. Of course, the two children who were originally the sons and daughters of the first son and the first daughter are not worthy of inheriting the Hou Mansion, so there is only one Su Dong left. The letter said that if Su Dong is willing to recognize him as a father, he is willing to keep all the properties of the Hou Mansion. For Su Dong, if Su Dong is willing, he can also adopt his son to the Houfu and inherit the title, which is full of sincerity.

Du Qingchen put down the letter slowly, his eyes were meaningful, and he looked directly at Gu Gao, "So, what about the evidence?"

Seeing that Du Qingchen didn't seem to be moved by the family property and title of the Hou's mansion, Gu Gao was a little disappointed, but he still explained: "Your madam and Yao's looks are very similar, I was born in the Hou's mansion, and I met Mrs. Ling in the shop that day. When she saw it, she felt familiar, so she went back to find Mrs. Sun, who is also an old man in Hou's residence. She also served Mrs. Yao. When she saw Mrs. Ling, her eyes became straight, and she definitely said that your wife is Mrs. Yao's child. She is too good-looking. Like!"

"That's it, it's not enough." Du Qingchen sneered.

"Naturally," Gu Gao continued, "Mrs. Yao has a problem, she is allergic to peanuts, her face is swollen like a pot, and her body is itchy. Even Mrs. Yao's parents have similar symptoms."

Du Qingchen froze.

"Dare to ask Boss Du, Madam Ling, is there such a problem?"

"So, this is the reason why you gave Su Dong peanut powder?" Du Qingchen looked cold.

Gu Gao was taken aback, is this the point? If he knows this kind of news, it means that he will not put down peanut flour, so Du Qingchen has to try it himself. Are you sure he has doubts in his heart? Besides, isn't it just a minor illness? It's not a big deal! Compared with the inheritance of the Hou residence, compared with the great cause of the third prince, are these things? !

Du Qingchen sneered, "The world is all for the benefit. Mr. Gu has exhausted

his scheming for this matter, and he is so busy that he doesn't know what he is asking for?" Gu Gao laughed, and finally he was able to get to the point. He was so happy after hearing the news because at this moment, Gu Gao took a sip of the cold tea in front of him and frowned, but he didn't care about it at the moment, so he put down the teacup and said, "Brother Du, Su Nuan is the mother. Take revenge and frame the Hou Mansion, right?"

Du Qingchen nodded.

"That's right!" Gu Gaoyi clapped his palms together, "Su Nuan occupies your wife's status and enjoys the glory and wealth for him, but he doesn't want to repay, instead, like a snake in a farmer's arms, he bites back at the Houfu, causing the Houfu to fall. , the property was seized, and Lord Hou was imprisoned. Brother Du, that is Madam Ling's biological father, and also your real father-in-law!"

"Mrs. Hou's house poisoned Madam Yao, which is the revenge of killing her mother!" Du Qingchen said coldly road.

"Brother Du misunderstood!" Gu Gao made a grief, "Brother Du thinks carefully, Su Nuan has nothing to do with the Hou Mansion, is the evidence he brought out called evidence? Is it possible that it was forged? Could it be? Someone commanded from behind and manipulated Su

Nuan to bring down the Hou Mansion?!" "What?" Du Qingchen said in disbelief, "Do you still want to tell me that the revenge of killing my mother doesn't exist? It was all fabricated by Su Nuan? Cheng is the black hand behind it, just to use Su Nuan to frame the Houfu?!"

"It's not impossible! Qi Cheng is from the fifth prince, and Su Nuan is Qi Cheng's fiancé. Can you believe the evidence presented?! The reason why Mrs. Yao's case was finalized at the time was because Su Nuan was Mrs. Yao's son. After careful investigation by the government, they were directly convicted! Ruo Su Nuan is not the son of the Houfu, but a nail sent by the enemy? Then, can you still believe this!"

Gu Gao was so excited that he even patted the table twice.

Du Qingchen hugged his chest and looked at him with a cold expression.

Seeing this, Gu Gao hurriedly said: "Of course, there is always suspicion about Mrs. Hou's poisoning of Mrs. Yao. Maybe it was Mrs. Hou who killed her, but Lord Hou is indeed completely unaware! If you know, how can you find a child for more than ten years?!"

"Didn't the old lady insist that someone find her back when she saw that her family was weak?" Du Qingchen said coldly.

Gu Gao choked, how did Du Qingchen know the details so clearly? But at this moment, this cannot be pursued, Gu Gao nodded heavily, "Yes! The old lady naturally hopes that her family will be prosperous, but the old lady is not guilty, right?! The Hou Ye didn't poison Mrs. Yao, right? He treated you to you. Husband, there is also a father-son relationship! You can't deny all of this!"

Du Qingchen collapsed a little back, and his momentum seemed to be weaker, "What on earth are you going to do?"

"Boss Du, my brother Du! Such a god-given opportunity is right in front of your eyes! What good luck do you think you are going! As soon as you get married, you marry the exiled son of the Hou residence, and have a son. Now, everything about the Hou residence is not the same It's yours!"

"Didn't you say your home was raided?" Du Qingchen said.

"The house was raided because Su Nuan sued the Hou's mansion and was convicted of the crime. Otherwise, it's just a case of corruption and bribery. How could such a big man's mansion fall so far?! What if Su Nuan's accusation against the Hou's mansion doesn't exist? Embezzlement and bribery, can you be trapped by Lord Hou? At that time, there will be three princes in it, and the property that was seized in Hou's mansion will be returned, and Lord Hou will be able to return home after resigning and paying a fine, with brother Du, with your husband and me Your son, share the family relationship! After all, you are the real family!"

Du Qingchen heard something, and suddenly realized, "Do you want Su Dong to recognize his ancestors and return to the clan, and then completely deny the revenge of killing his mother?! "

Su Dong is Mrs. Yao's son. If he comes out and says that his mother was not killed by Mrs. Hou, the evidence is all forged by Su Nuan. Mrs. Ning Hou has neither murdered nor was charged, and can go home. Ning Hou was not accused of lax family governance, and he did not have to be implicated by his wife, and there was no public anger that caused everyone in the Hou's residence to cast aside, and the court severely punished him. A corruption and bribery can always be easily settled.

Du Qingchen's eyes flickered, "It's that Su Dong is the son of the Hou's mansion, and the revenge of killing his mother, how can you deny it?!"

Gu Gao raised his hand and put his hand on Du Qingchen's shoulder, and said in a low voice, "Master Hou asked me to bring a sentence, it is not easy to write this matter in a letter. When Mrs. Hou returned home, she was handed over to Brother Du and the son to deal with, regardless of life or death. Brother Du thought carefully, now Mrs. Hou is still burning incense in the temple? Is this considered revenge? The real revenge must not be ..." Gu Gao made a gesture of wiping his neck.

"At that time, Brother Du, you and the young master will be the oldest in the Hou Mansion. The Hou Ye doesn't care, and Mrs. Hou will not let you...dispose of it as you like? Happy? Why do you have to hit the mouse and hurt the jade bottle, and everyone will go to hell together? Leave the good things in the Hou Mansion, and remove the unpleasant things, this is the way to have both!"

Du Qingchen hooked his lips, " Mr. Gu thought about me carefully, but I don't know, do I want to repay one or two?"

Gu Gao smiled and waved his hand, "I can't talk about repayment, I am also for the old master, but I am asking for loyalty, but... It is with Qi Cheng and the others, but it's okay, the Lord Hou and my master are the third princes. If Brother Du is willing, you can naturally ask for the protection of the third prince. Brother Du and the prince will be the masters of the Hou residence in the future. Brother Du's business all over the world, the third prince must be very important."

Du Qingchen said quietly: "Then I really thank the third prince in advance."