Chapter 67

Du Qingchen went to the back kitchen to get food for the magistrate Feng and Master Liu, and the two came many times, so Du Qingchen had already figured out the tastes of the two. The magistrate Feng likes braised pork and braised pork trotters the most. , While Master Liu prefers vegetarian dishes, he prefers mildly spicy vegetarian dishes such as eggplant with garlic and dried beans. Du Qingchen can naturally prepare these for the two of them.

In the lobby, Feng county magistrate had already taken a chopstick and stretched out a chopstick with braised pork, put it in his mouth, and sighed, "It has a strong fragrance, it melts in your mouth, and it's fat but not greasy. Qingchen's dish is truly amazing. Come on!"

Although Master Liu prefers vegetarian dishes, as a foodie, he also eats meat, and he also likes braised pork very much, so he also took a pair of chopsticks and praised, "It's soft, rotten, and tender. Sweet and fluffy, this braised pork dish is Qingchen's specialty."

"Oh? How is it compared to your favorite garlic eggplant?" Feng County magistrate asked.

"Of course the eggplant with garlic is better!" Master Liu said proudly.

Let's do it! Feng county magistrate laughed and did not refute him. People's tastes vary widely. He thinks braised pork is the best, and Master Liu thinks Du Qingchen's garlic eggplant is the best. Anyway, no one can convince anyone, so he doesn't bother.

"The eggplant with garlic is here, Master is slow to use it." Soon, Du Qingchen brought a plate over and put it on Feng Xianling's table. But the very fragrant gesture of eating still caused others to swallow.

The man in Jinpao listened to the words of the two of them, and saw that the two of them were eating deliciously. He felt a little sullen in his heart. He turned his head and looked at his table. Sure enough, he didn't see these two dishes! If it was as the two of them said, what the owner of this shop is best at is braised pork with garlic and eggplant, why isn't it on his table? Didn't he say let the boss have a good dish? ! Thinking of this, the man in Jinpao turned cold. Seeing that Du Qingchen was about to leave, he immediately raised his voice: "Boss, why don't I have garlic eggplant on my table? Isn't this your specialty?" After all, he just didn't want it.

Du Qingchen was stunned, because he was not there just now, but after hearing what the man said, he could guess what had just happened. Master Liu and Magistrate Feng said that the eggplant with garlic was his specialty! Du Qingchen smiled and cupped his hands, "The guest officer misunderstood, my specialty dish is already on your table! If you are talking about eggplant with garlic, it is the Master's approval. In fact, the method is very simple, and it is not good at all." The

man not talking anymore.

Du Qingchen said again: "Or, wait a moment, I will give you another one?" The

man waved his hand and let him go down.

Magistrate Feng became dissatisfied. Du Qingchen was the person he covered. This is Pingxing County and his territory. How could Du Qingchen be embarrassed in front of him, and the reason was because of their chatting. Magistrate Feng was right. The man said: "Why should this gentleman embarrass the boss about the content of our chat, the so-called good at it, everyone has different tastes, and naturally think the boss's best dishes are different. I think the boss's braised pork is good, Master Liu. I think the boss's garlic eggplant is good, but the boss himself doesn't think so! Qingchen, why don't you tell me, what kind of dishes do you think you are best at?"

Du Qingchen smiled and cupped his hands, "Actually, I'm not good at anything. The kid's cooking skills are mediocre, but if you talk about the pleasing dishes, it's probably braised pork and boiled fish!"

He served the braised pork to a man, but he didn't want it. As for the boiled fish, it was on the other side's table at the moment. up, not even moving a chopstick.

The man laughed lightly, "If that's the case, then it's my fault?"

Du Qingchen heard the coldness in the man's words, and there was even a little unconscious threat, which was probably a common problem for the superior. Du Qingchen sighed and wanted to continue to be vague when he heard Feng County magistrate say, "It's your fault of course!"

"Bold!" Beside the man, the servant slapped the table.

Feng county magistrate stiffened his stomach, put one hand behind his back, and stood up proudly. Master Liu also stood up. The two of them, one was the local magistrate, and the other was a close friend of Tao Taishou, who lived in Pingxing County. I really didn't fear anyone, of course, they also saw that this guest was from a rich and noble background, but no matter how rich and noble, they had to give them a little bit of guilt.

Master Liu said: "Bold? I think you are the bold one! Do you know who the person in front of you is? This is the magistrate of this county!" Don't think that Feng magistrate is just a village old man in ordinary clothes, and then bullies him His apprentice! Master Liu was the most annoying when someone dragged the official accent in front of him, and the person in front of him always unconsciously showed the feeling of being a high-ranking person.

Feng county magistrate heard the words, his stomach was taller, and he pretended to sigh: "This official has always cherished the people, and the most dislike of others bullying the people under my rule, I think you are also from an extraordinary background, why use your power to bully others and let your servants threaten the civilians. What about the people? If the official was not here today, what would you do? Are you still planning to hurt the three people present?!"

Du Qingchen was stunned, and before he had time to interject, the magistrate Feng had already revealed his identity, but he was not happy with the servant he had just served. The sentence 'bold' means to wait and see.

The brocade man chuckled lightly, turned his eyes to the servant beside him, and looked at him. The servant immediately took the token out of his arms and held it up to the magistrate Feng to see. , Feng county magistrate's face changed slightly, and he could no longer show his official demeanor, and bowed his hands and bowed in salute, "Feng Zishi has seen the imperial envoy."

"Master Feng is polite, it is the fault of the official, and should not indulge the servants and threaten the people. "The man sat steadily and chuckled.

Du Qingchen looked at the man blankly, he didn't expect it to be an imperial envoy, so young, I'm afraid he was from a famous family! It's no wonder that there is a somewhat arrogant sense of superiority between his actions and actions.

Master Liu still snorted coldly. He has never been afraid of anyone, even the imperial envoy. Should he give face or not.

Du Qingchen stepped forward and bowed his hands, "Xiaomin has seen the imperial envoy, please forgive me."

The man waved his hand, "That's it, it's a misunderstanding." After speaking, he turned to the servant and said, "Gao Han, do nothing wrong, make up your own mind. Go back and receive the punishment!"

"Yes." The servant named Gao Han heard the words and seemed to think What a terrifying experience, he froze slightly, but still bowed to answer.

Seeing that the man really didn't want to pursue it, the magistrate Feng was also relieved. Master Liu also sat back with a bad expression on his face, but the man said, "Since I met Mr. Feng by coincidence, why don't we sit down and talk about the drought this year?"

Feng Xian Ling secretly complained that it was the other counties who were severely affected, and it was not their Pingxing County who reported the disaster. They were just the periphery of the disaster, and the impact was not great. Did you visit him privately? Now I have to talk to him, what does he have to talk about! He is not the county magistrate of the disaster-stricken areas. Can he still talk about whether those people are responsible or not? They are all colleagues, that's what he can say!

But the imperial envoy was ordered to do so, so they could only obey. The magistrate Feng had a table with them, and even Master Liu couldn't get away for a while. Du Qingchen helped prepare new tableware and put them on the man's table. He said again, "I'll go prepare some meals for the two adults."

"Go on your own!" Master Liu waved his hands repeatedly for fear that Du Qingchen would have to stay like him and be humiliated.

"Yes." Du Qingchen bowed solemnly to Master Liu.

"This official's surname is Shao, and Lord Feng doesn't need to be an envoy one by one." The man smiled.

"Master Shao." Feng county magistrate was as good as he was.

Du Qingchen entered the backyard without stopping. Du Qingchen did not go directly to the kitchen, but went to Du Rulin. Inside the house, the doctor had not left, but was writing a prescription. As soon as Du Qingchen entered, he said, "Doctor, trouble here first. Wait for a while, the county magistrate Feng and the imperial envoy are talking outside, and I am afraid to disturb them when I go out now."

"Imperial envoy?" Du Rulin was taken aback, Su Dong and the doctor were also at a loss.

"Yes, it's the imperial envoy for the relief. He was passing through this place and was going to a place that was severely affected by the disaster. As a result, he happened to meet the magistrate Feng, and was holding the magistrate Feng to inquire about the drought!" Du Qingchen smiled bitterly, he has been in the lobby. , so it is clear.

Du Rulin thought for a moment, then asked, "Is that the young master?"

Du Qingchen nodded.

"I'll just say that his clothes are luxurious, and he's not much better than the Tao family son, and his family background is definitely not ordinary." Du Rulin murmured.

"By the way, do you know whose surname is Shao?" Du Qingchen asked hopelessly. After all, he didn't think Du Rulin knew much about the family in the capital.

"If it is a famous family in Beijing and a family of powerful and powerful people, then it is the family of the fifth emperor's concubine. If it is his family, it is normal to send a young imperial envoy." Du Rulin replied, the age of the young man just now should not be serious enough to pass the imperial examination all the way to the top. The imperial envoy must have relied on the shelter of the home. In fact, the scope is not large, and you will know it when you think about it.

Du Qingchen was taken aback, "Five princes?" He remembered that when he heard this book, he vaguely remembered the existence of this person, and he still remembered the book, this person later...

"Yes!" Du Rulin said, "What's wrong? Is it?"

"No!" Du Qingchen shook his head repeatedly, suppressed his thoughts, and said, "Let's go, let's cook."

Du Qingchen was busy in the kitchen for a while before he brought the hot dishes up. In the lobby, Shao Qing asked, Feng County magistrate replied , Master Liu said nothing.

"Xiaguan is here today to ask for rain in the county. If there was a drought in previous years, the county would also unite with the squires to build a altar to ask for rain. Today, Xiguan came to the restaurant owner to discuss this matter. The restaurant owner looked young, In fact, he is the head of the county gentry..."

Du Qingchen:...

What about him! It wasn't that he encouraged Su Junxia and the Qiu family to buy food together before, and others really listened to his words, okay! Su Junxia listened to his words, but the Qiu family and the Qiu family were not slippery. They were only afraid of taking responsibility, so they didn't want to take the lead. It wasn't that the county gentry led him!

Du Qingchen was thinking when the magistrate Feng had said again: "It was Boss Du before. When he saw that the drought was approaching, he was afraid that the villagers would be affected and displaced in the future, so he took the lead in leading the county gentry to buy grain and store it at home for emergencies. , If God doesn't bless, and Pingxing County really suffers a disaster, he and other squires will open the warehouse to release grain and provide relief to the villagers."

Du Qingchen: ! !

Master Feng, you are enough! Don't tell him that! Will attract hungry wolves!

Shao Qing originally listened casually, wanting to understand what he wanted to know, but when he heard this, his eyes lit up, as if a hungry beast suddenly saw a fat rabbit, and replied softly, "Oh "

Is there food in Pingxing County? very nice......