Chapter 113

After a while of commotion, Mother Su and Su Nuan stopped, and the servants unloaded the gifts from the carriage and put them in the house. Su Nuan and Su Dong went to the bedroom and took off some of the clothes they were wearing. After all, they were too thick to wear.

At the wine table, Qi Cheng stood up and paid tribute to Su's father and Su's mother. Since he was not married to Su Nuan, he could only call him uncle and aunt, but his attitude was still very upright. It's completely different from the kind of high-ranking officials that Su's father and Su's mother imagined.

Seeing that Su's father and Su's mother didn't know what to say to him, and were a little timid in his aura, Qi Cheng had no choice but to turn his head and talk to Du Qingchen, because this was the table, the only person who was not afraid of him.

"Brother Du, come, I'll give you a toast. Over the years, my uncle and aunt have taken care of you, and Brother Nuan has not been able to do anything. It's hard for you." Qi Cheng lifted the cup and bumped into Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen grinned and laughed, "My parents are also Dong Ge'er's parents, I should take care of me, besides, it can't be called taking care of me, all my parents take care of me, and my mother helps Dong Ge'er give birth to a child. Take care, my factory is watched by my father, and my mother and father helped me too much." Du Qingchen and Qi Cheng collided with each other, looking like brothers.

"Before my parents said they wanted to go back to my hometown, but I couldn't be too busy, so I left because I owed my parents too much. By the way, I will also give my parents a cup of this wine." Du Qingchen got up. , to respect Su's father and Su's mother.

Su's father and Su's mother were very happy, and Su said: "Family, it's enough to know what to do and take care of each other. As for going home, Brother Dong is here, and Brother Nuan is in the capital. It doesn't matter if we go back to our hometown. Why don't you stay here, I can help you cook, look after the children, take care of the business, etc."

"Yes." Du Qingchen nodded heavily.

Qi Cheng has already said: "Actually, Brother Nuan and I are still thinking about inviting the second old man to live in the capital for a period of time and enjoy the happiness."

Su's father and Su's mother were taken aback, and Du Qingchen quickly said: "The people who are not familiar with the capital city, only I'm afraid my parents won't get used to it."

Qi Cheng lowered his head slowly, thought about it, and said, "In a few days, Brother Nuan and I will get married, so why not go?"

Su Nuan got married, this is true Unable to refuse, Du Qingchen looked at Su's father and Su's mother, and Su's father and Su's mother looked at each other, "This...our identity, going there is only a joke, brother, if you get married, you will definitely go to dignitaries and dignitaries. Yes, it is the elders from your family, and they must be some high-ranking officials, we don't dare to sit with them." Father Su said in a low voice.

"How could it be?!" Qi Cheng said quickly: "Everyone knows about Brother Nuan's identity, and, when I got married, I invited all my relatives and friends. Brother Nuan has a good temperament, and they have already accepted him, so how could it be? So?"

Mother Su looked at Du Qingchen, the affairs of the family were usually decided by Du Qingchen, and Mother Su also asked, "What do you think of Qingchen?"

"Ah?" Ah! If you don't want to, forget it."

Qi Cheng turned to Du Qingchen, and he could see that he was the real master of this family, and it was exactly the same as what Wei Hu said, Qi Cheng said, "Brother Du's business is doing quite well. It's too big, why did you never want to open a store in the capital?"

If Du Qingchen had a store in the capital, then maybe Su's father and Su's mother would be willing to go.

Du Qingchen smiled and shook his head, "I heard that a brick was thrown in the capital and smashed three people, and both of them could have a relationship with high-ranking officials. I don't want to go to such a place where dragons and tigers leap."

"Brother Du . If I want to open a store in the capital, I am a bit thin, so I can protect Brother Du." Qi Cheng smiled.

Du Qingchen continued to shake his head, "Let's talk about it! I haven't thought about it so much yet. After all, the meals made by my restaurant are all trails, more like home-cooked dishes. I'm afraid it can't compare to many delicacies in the capital."

"So what? Please be good. The cook will do, the cook will meet, so the restaurant of Brother Du's family will naturally exist?" Qi Cheng felt that these were not problems, Su Nuan wanted to marry him and wanted to be with the Su family, so he just coaxed Du Qingchen to go to the capital. Ah! As long as Du Qingchen settles down in the capital, the Su family's parents will naturally follow.

Du Qingchen chuckled and didn't answer anymore. Qi Cheng couldn't keep talking, but he just thought that when he got back to the capital, he would give Du Qingchen the title deed for a restaurant. Could it be that with the title deed, Du Qingchen doesn't plan to open a shop in the capital?

Qi Cheng didn't know that Du Qingchen already had the title deed for the capital, and it was given to him by Shao Qing, but he subletted it to Su Junxia.

Du Qingchen raised his glass, "Brother Qi, have a drink! Today is a family banquet, don't mention those things."

Qi Cheng raised his glass and bumped into Du Qingchen.

When the banquet was over, Qi Cheng and Su Nuan also lived in the Du family's house. The Du family made a room for the two of them, while the servants of Qi Cheng's family went out to live in the inn.

When I woke up early in the morning, Du Qingchen was still holding Su Dong's lazy bed, and heard the sound of shouting outside. Usually, Su's mother woke up first, but I knew that my family, especially Su Dong and Du Qingchen liked to sleep in, and usually even my footsteps were light. Never been so noisy.

Du Qingchen raised his hand to cover Su Dong's ears, leaned over to kiss him, and whispered, "Go on sleeping! I'll go out and have a look." Which idiot didn't sleep early in the morning, and got up and snorted.

Su Dong snorted and continued to fall asleep under the quilt, but Mao Dan slept soundly, and he didn't react at all in the small wooden bed.

Du Qingchen put on his clothes, opened the door and walked out. He saw Qi Cheng practicing martial arts in the yard. As he moved around, the sword light flickered. Du Qingchen's eyes fell on the prototype wooden platform in the yard. Usually, everyone likes to sit on it. Sit, even the hairy eggs are happy to crawl on it, there is not enough space in the yard, Qi Cheng, don't demolish his wooden platform!

Seeing Du Qingchen get up, Qi Cheng took his sword and walked over, "Brother Du got up? Would you like to practice martial arts with me? I'll teach you!" For the sake of it, Qi Cheng is very happy to teach him some moves to strengthen his body. If he encounters danger, he has the power to protect himself.

Du Qingchen touched his nose, pursed his lips and said, "I'll wash up first."

Qi Cheng nodded, "It should be."

After Du Qingchen finished washing up, he went out to the door and called Yang Liu, who had not yet gone to school, to come over and introduce him to Qi Cheng. "This is my neighbor's child. He is in the martial arts class. If Brother Qi is okay, he can give him a few pointers. I'll forget it. I'm just a cook, so don't make it difficult for Brother Qi." Du Qingchen smiled bitterly.

Yang Liu looked at Qi Cheng with glittering eyes and admired him very much. Brother Du said that this person was Qi Cheng, the military marshal, and he was the pinnacle of martial arts people in the world who wanted to enter a career.

Qi Cheng looked at Yang Liu with some embarrassment, he just wanted to teach Du Qingchen! Why does he teach outsiders?

Du Qingchen has left the place politely and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Su Nuan is helping Su's mother to cook, and while talking, he is basically nostalgic for the past. , Su Nuan also spoke honestly.

"Qingchen is here! Come and help me chop vegetables!" Su's mother was quite used to Du Qingchen's.

"Where's Brother Dong?" Su Nuan sat in front of the stove making a fire and asked Du Qingchen.

"I haven't woken up yet, he still has to take care of the children! It's quite tiring." Du Qingchen said.

There is only one child, with mother Su and such a large family, how tired can Su Dong be? Su Nuan tilted her head and thought about it, but in the end it could only be attributed to Du Qingchen, who was afraid that Su Dong was more doted on by Su's mother and Su's father. This is good for me, no no no! Don't ask too much, as long as you don't force me to read, write, and practice martial arts." God is

pitiful! He is an ordinary brother. Since he was with Qi Cheng, he has to be trained by Qi Cheng in both civil and military affairs. He is too tired. Of course, he also knew that Qi Cheng was doing it for his own good, and he shouldn't complain, but occasionally he felt that Su Dong was so happy! You don't need to be both civil and military, and you have a family to take care of when you have a child. It's good to be happy every day.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a while, feeling Su Nuan's emotions faintly, and explained: "East brother is also reading and writing! Besides, the writing is not bad."

"Huh?" Su Nuan was stunned.

"I taught him." Du Qingchen smiled, "Brother Dong is going to help me with the housekeeping in the future! Although my family is not as big as the Qi family, but being a mistress, I have to learn to do many things.

" It doesn't matter if he gets up, and he can be on top. He doesn't mind doing some work that the mother-in-law has to do. It's like going to Qi Mansion to deliver New Year's goods.

Moreover, all of his contacts are acquaintances, such as Su Junxia, ​​or people from his hometown, or some businessmen known to Han Jun. The one with the highest status is the Tao family Qi's family. There is not too much pressure. No way, besides, he will stare at it too!

But thinking about it this way, Su Nuan is indeed a little more difficult, there are too many things he has to learn to do, after all, he is the protagonist! Moreover, he is a protagonist who started from the grassroots. If you want to gain a firm foothold in the high-end class, you really need to know a lot of things.

Su Nuan was thoughtful and sighed faintly, "It seems that Brother Dong and I cannot escape the fate of learning something."

"It's fine, you're smarter than Brother Dong, you must learn faster." Du Qingchen laughed, as the protagonist, let's not forget it, but you are still very talented in learning, this is also Su Nuan's plug-in! At least in the book, when Su Nuan was in the later stage, he was already very presentable, and he was no worse than the brothers raised by ordinary nobles since childhood.