Chapter 126

In the mansion of the fifth prince, the spy of the third prince did not find out what was wrong with the fifth prince, but the spy of the fifth prince found something wrong with the third prince.

In the study, the fifth prince put down his book and smiled with interest, "Jiang Chuan went to the third prince's mansion today?"

"Yes."

"Could it be that Jiang Chuan still intends to surrender to the third? The way of doing it." The fifth prince smiled gently, dressed in plain clothes, but still made it very handsome, the fifth prince pondered, Jiang Chuan had never participated in the struggle for succession before, and he was in a foreign place, in an important position, and others There is really nothing to do with him, there is only bait, not coercion.

The fifth prince thought he was a wise man, who was only loyal to those who sat on the throne, and that Yu Duo was harmless and unprofitable. Jiang Chuan was suddenly transferred back to Beijing. If he were Jiang Chuan, he would have tried his best to stay in the frontier, and he would not obey his orders at all. He was in a high position, and the emperor was far away, so the decree really couldn't help him. After all, the frontier is his sphere of influence. There, he is a senior official of the frontier and the emperor of the land. It is very easy to make the officials who sent orders disappear, or to fight a few small battles to show his importance. Returning to the DPRK, that is, people are the knife and I am the fish, and I can only be driven by others.

It can be seen that he would rather be driven by others than come back.

The fifth prince pondered for a moment, and finally made up his mind, "Send an undercover agent to investigate Jiang Chuan, send a letter to our people who worked with Jiang Chuan, and find out why he came back."

"Yes." On

this point, the fifth prince is more The third prince took one more step. He not only sent people to follow Jiang Chuan, but also sent people to the place where Jiang Chuan stayed to check his past, and wanted to analyze the origin of his strange behavior.

"Yes."

Jiang Chuan found that he was being followed again, but he and the third prince had already broken down. With the proud and arrogant character of the third prince, I was afraid that in a short time, he would not look back and give him a wink, so this time the dark guard ...is the man of the Fifth Prince? The Fifth Prince probably knew that he had been to the Third Prince's Mansion!

Jiang Chuan had a headache. When he first joined the third prince, he only sent someone to send a letter, and he didn't show up at all. This time, it was better. When he went to the third prince's mansion, he was targeted by the fifth prince, but this is also more obvious. How careful the fifth prince is, he obviously only went there in the name of worshipping the queen and visiting the third prince. In the eyes of others, this is not a questionable point, but the fifth prince needs to find out.

In the past few days, Jiang Chuan has become more and more familiar with the characters of the third prince and the fifth prince, and the more he understands, the more he feels that the third prince has little hope of succeeding in the end. I'm afraid it will lead to death.

After so many years, how did the third prince's IQ compete with the fifth prince? Jiang Chuan fell into deep suspicion. When he was in the frontier, his evaluation of the temperament and ability of the third prince and the fifth prince was not so different. Now, he feels more and more that the gap between the two is like a moat. I heard that the military advisor behind the third prince is his mother, that is, his sweetheart.

But... Jiang Chuan didn't quite believe this statement, because in his impression, his sweetheart was beautiful and gentle, dignified and generous, smart and kind, and she was a woman who gathered all the beautiful words in one, and she was not such a scheming person at all. It is... that is, after being sparred in the palace, he knows how to fight for himself, and uses his own wisdom to protect himself and his only son.

Jiang Chuan has been fighting for so many years, and his scheming and scheming are no longer Wu Xia's Amon. He used to avoid it and never thought about it. Now that he is back in the capital, facing the past events of his old friend again, he has gradually developed a strange feeling. I always feel that... Many things are not as simple as he imagined back then.

give a headache...

Jiang Chuan got up, how could he solve his worries, only Du Kang! Speaking of which, when I went to the Du family restaurant a few days ago, the wine made by Du Qingchen was very good, spicy and mellow, and full of stamina. According to him, the wine was distilled and purified by himself using a secret method to apologize to Jiang Chuan. .

What is distillation and what is purification, Jiang Chuan does not quite understand, but this does not affect his appreciation of fine wine. Thinking of this, Jiang Chuan was a little moved, and he called Teng Liao to go with him again.

In the private room in the store, Du Qingchen stood in front of Jiang Chuan and Teng Liao with a bewildered expression. Why are these two wine jars again? He drank a lot of his stock last time. Distilled wine is very troublesome, okay? He wouldn't take it out and sell it at all, he kept it all. If Jiang Chuan wasn't angry last time, he wouldn't bring up the good things in order to coax people. As a result, he was drunk several times, and he was distressed to death.

"Does Boss Du feel sorry for the beautiful bar?" Teng Liao stared at Du Qingchen and smiled, "You are afraid of this when you open a store and do business! Don't worry, our general has money, so Boss Du can just bring the fine wine from last time!"

Du Qingchen I had to tell the truth, "Two generals, let's be honest, this wine... is not much. The last time the two of you came, they already drank 20% of my stock. I can't entertain you..."

Distilling wine is troublesome and troublesome, and he doesn't want to teach it to outsiders, and it's almost all done by himself when he has nothing to do. Although Du Qingchen doesn't like drinking, he is not short of money, and he doesn't want to take out these liquors all the time. Selling, it looks like a sense of accomplishment in the warehouse!

"Twice." Jiang Chuan said.

"What?" Du Qingchen wondered.

"Twice the original price, give me all the wine! Since there is not much, don't give it to others." Jiang Chuan said.

Du Qingchen choked, squeezed out a smile and said, "The general likes it, naturally it's a blessing for this wine, but... this wine is made by my wife and I, it's not good to sell it all to outsiders..." Du Qingchen pulled Sudong out to block.

Jiang Chuan felt a pain in his heart, everyone else had a wife, and he was the only one who lived and flew.

"I don't want this, I don't want to, why? I drank it last time? I can't drink it this time?" Teng Liao was dissatisfied.

"Naturally, I can drink it. I just want to say that this wine is not much, so there are not many that can be sold to the two generals."

Jiang Chuan waved, "You can take as much as you can!"

Du Qingchen Only then did he resign and let someone serve them wine.

After drinking for a while, Jiang Chuan seemed to be getting irritated by the dark guard on the roof. He picked up his chopsticks and shot at the roof. Du Qingchen only heard something rolling over the roof and fell into the backyard. Seeing that it was a man dressed as an ordinary laborer, but with a lot of weapons on his waist, Du Qingchen immediately said, "Detain him!

" , tied the person up.

The dark guard who has been following Du Qingchen is also on the roof. The dark guards also have rules for each other. No matter who the owner of the other party is, if they encounter it by accident, as long as the tasks do not conflict, they can be safe and sound, each doing his own thing, even if It doesn't matter if you pass by the other side.

"Also?!" Jiang Chuan was irritated. Anyway, if a chopstick was lost, it was replaced with a new one. If a pair was lost, it was also replaced. Another chopstick was thrown out. The chopstick broke through the tile and went straight into the other's thigh. Before he was taken away, another one fell from the roof.

Du Qingchen: ...

the roof of his house is really lively.

After detaining an unknown person, Du Qingchen stuffed both of them into the firewood room, and let the two stare at each other with big eyes and small eyes, so he went to Jiang Chuan to ask what their origins were.

Jiang Chuan did not hide it from him, and said with a bit of drunkenness: "The people of the fifth prince, send them back!"

"Oh." Du Qingchen agreed embarrassingly. Does he count as the dark guard who captured the two fifth princes? Although the fifth prince pretends to be generous, he seems to be quite stingy by nature. If this is sent back, he will feel angered secretly!

Du Qingchen simply called a carriage and asked them to send the two secret guards to Qi Cheng's mansion. After all, they were twins, so this kind of trouble had to be left to him! Otherwise, what do you want him to do, just make trouble for yourself? !

Dark Guard 1 breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

Dark Guard 2: No! I'm not! put me back! But he couldn't tell the name of his master, so he could only keep his face sullen and was resisted into the carriage.

Du Qingchen went to Jiang Chuan's place, but saw that Jiang Chuan was already a little drunk. Teng Liao didn't persuade him to drink at all, but stopped him, but he couldn't stop the sad person from drinking alcohol.

Du Qingchen originally wanted to ask Jiang Chuan, why did he hurt people here, this dark guard didn't follow him just now, right? Why do you have to move the Fifth Prince's people in his territory! Is it because he gave him too much wine and caused trouble for him?

But seeing Jiang Chuan drunk like this, it's not good to ask a teacher to ask for guilt, so he just persuaded a few words, but Jiang Chuan suddenly grabbed Du Qingchen's arm and pulled the person to sit down, "Boss Du, accompany me for a drink." Jiang Chuan personally poured a full glass to Du Qingchen with the jug.

Du Qingchen had no choice but to take it, raised his glass and said: "General Jiang, you should drink less when you are drunk!" The most important thing is that the landlord's family has no food left!

Jiang Chuan patted Du Qingchen on the shoulder, "You don't understand, you have a good relationship with your wife, how do you know about my suffering."

Du Qingchen's eyes flashed slightly, and he said sincerely: "If the general does not dislike it, I would like to be a listener, too. It 's good to relieve the general's worries."

Teng Liao was immediately alert, he was Jiang Chuan's confidant, so he knew something about Jiang Chuan and the queen, so he immediately stopped him: "It's nothing, it's all in the past..."

"I have a friend..."

Jiang Chuan said quietly before Teng Liao could finish. "He admires a woman who is both talented and beautiful, noble in character, intelligent, pure and kind... There is no woman more perfect than her in the world."

Teng Liao silently shut up, it seemed that the general was not drunk yet . If you go too far, you know what you can say and what you can't say, so you don't object, and the general will feel better when you say it.

Du Qingchen thought silently, when can innocence and kindness be juxtaposed with extraordinary intelligence? His brother Dong is also pure and kind! But never smart, can these two attributes be put in one person at the same time? And the queen? ! Du Qingchen thought of the original book, the real backbone queen of the three princes, and her scheming and scheming things, this is a big boss! If it weren't for him hanging up, the length of the original book is estimated to have dozens of chapters, and the two protagonists have encountered many hardships!

Such a woman, intelligent and pure and kind? !