Chapter 84

Shao Qing still didn't know that the hot and sour noodles he was looking forward to were far away, after eating and reading the account book, Shao Qing continued to go to work, Tao Xiude patted Du Qingchen on the shoulder, his eyes brightened, "When will you be busy? "

Uh..." Looking at Tao Xiude's bright eyes, Du Qingchen wanted to hide subconsciously, "At night! I have to go see how the prisoners are doing at night."

"Great! Then you can help me now. I've settled the account, it's really hard for me to hold this abacus!" Tao Xiude breathed a sigh of relief, took the account book into Du Qingchen's arms, and handed over the settlement to Du Qingchen. He felt that he was a lot more relaxed in an instant, and he could dispatch people with peace of mind. , Check the grain cart, and distribute the grain.

Du Qingchen raised his hand to catch the ledger slapped on his chest and said, "Can I transcribe it first?"

"Whatever, but why do you always have to transcribe it again, even on the road before, if you have to do it yourself, you dislike me The handwriting is not good-looking?"

"How come! It's just that my way of keeping accounts is not the same as the general one, so I like to use my own way of keeping accounts and making some statements."

"Alright, alright! "Tao Xiude waved his hand casually and didn't mind.

Du Qingchen spent a day figuring out the details of the disaster relief food, copied the ledger, and then went to the cell. In the cell, Yan Xiaojiu and others couldn't hold it anymore. Unable to break free, everyone was dripping wet with water.

"Does anyone have something to say? Who wants to confess?"

No one said anything, only the sound of sticks and the angry shouts of the cell boss.

Du Qingchen nodded and said, "I also feel that the time is too short to wear off your toughness. It's okay, I will come again tomorrow morning, don't worry." Du Qingchen turned around and was about to leave.

"Wait! I'll move, let me rest, let me sleep!" One of the people Du Qingchen didn't know yelled out, and now he can hold on, but every moment when he can't sleep is torture for him, and Du Qingchen just asked a question and was about to leave, and then it was tomorrow morning. This night would only get more and more painful. He didn't want to hold on any longer. As long as he thought about the torture that night, he could no longer be hard-hearted.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Bring it out and record the confession."

Du Qingchen left the door. Inside the house, Yan Xiaojiu looked up at Du Qingchen blankly. He even felt that there were double shadows in his eyes. It was too uncomfortable. The wound on his body was cold and sticky. But he can't feel the pain of the wound anymore. The mental pain is worse than the body. He never thought that just being unable to sleep can make people feel so uncomfortable!

Yan Xiaojiu opened her mouth and wanted to stop Du Qingchen, but she closed her eyes and stopped her actions. He couldn't live up to Alian! If he speaks out, Alian will not only be the oiran who seduced him to spend money, but a spy! But not long after he closed his eyes, a basin of water poured down his face. If he didn't open his eyes, the stick would hit him, and he would even be dragged.

Du Qingchen personally stared at the person who brought out the confession, interjected from time to time to ask a few questions, and finally, compared with the previous confession, saying: "If it is different from the one in front and behind, the consequences are not something you can bear. Yes, I will make you unable to sleep until you die."

"Don't dare, don't dare." The dizzy man on the ground shook his head repeatedly, "I'm telling the truth, let me sleep! I really I'm too sleepy."

"Take it down with Wang Xiguan."

Wang Xi stayed in the cell honestly, although it wasn't enough to eat, drink and rest, but no one was going to torture him. Very comfortable, when someone was dragged into the cell, Wang Xi was surprised and immediately stood up and hid in the corner.

"Don't be afraid, this person has also been recruited, and he will be detained here first, so that they can be arraigned together in the future." The prison head smiled.

Wang Xi was surprised and suspicious. He looked at the person who was lying on the ground and fell asleep. When the door was locked, he leaned over and asked in a low voice, "Hey, have you been tortured ? Where are you injured?" After going over, Wang Xi turned the person over, but he didn't see any new scars on the person's body, it was exactly the same as when they went in! Wang Xi was puzzled, did he use poison?

At dawn the next day, Du Qingchen left early in the morning. This time, more people were willing to confess. They couldn't sleep for so long. For them, every moment they experienced was torture. The desire, and therefore, coupled with more sticks on them, more frequent dragging, only half of the water in the tank is left, just used to stop the prisoners from breathing and force them to wake up, it is less than half, it can be seen that this Terrible night.

Du Qingchen pulled them out one by one to record their confessions, but some people had already lost their minds. Du Qingchen had to let him sleep for a cup of tea with his eyes closed first, and then he drowned in the water to wake up. Although the time was short, they were really strong. They were so sleepy that they almost fell asleep with their eyes closed. When they were forcibly woken up, each of them was even worse than death. They had never looked forward to entering a dark dreamland.

Yan Xiaojiu was already confused, and Du Qingchen couldn't tell whether he wanted to confess or continued to persevere. Some people were always tougher, he understood.

After Du Qingchen was busy with the people who were willing to confess, he squatted in front of Yan Xiaojiu and pressed him into the water to sober up. Du Qingchen said, "You are the only one left, are you recruiting?"

"Trick! I recruit! Mine It's Young Master Tao who goes online, he's a traitor!" This is what Yan Xiaojiu came up with while he was awake, "The prefect has already switched to the third prince, but you don't know that!"

Du Qingchen got up and kicked him straight. The kicked Yan Xiaojiu slumped on the ground while holding her stomach and opened her mouth, unable to make a sound for a long time, "Xiaojiu, did you forget who I came here with? You know? It's easy to get confused when you're too sleepy. , there are too many loopholes in the method that I came up with, it is useless." In front of him saying that his online is Tao Xiude, Yan Xiaojiu's mind is really confused.

Yan Xiaojiu didn't speak, just panted heavily and collapsed on the ground, unable to get up.

"It seems that the oiran is really good, and she deserves your protection." Du Qingchen sighed.

Yan Xiaojiu was startled, "It has nothing to do with her, I just like her, she doesn't know what I've done for the money, she doesn't know..."

"If you don't know, how did you connect with those people? Could they be? Just guessing out of thin air and knowing that you are short of money, they deliberately took money to buy you off? How did they know?"

"There are people coming and going in the brothel, and I've been there a lot, so naturally someone can see it!"

"That's right, then Why don't you put all the blame on that oiran? Isn't it more natural? It's easier to put the blame on her than on Young Master Tao!"

"It has nothing to do with her..." Yan Xiaojiu He lowered his head and muttered, as if there was a water bag in his head, he felt dizzy after shaking it, Du Qingchen in front of him seemed to be two or three people, and Yan Xiaojiu couldn't see it clearly.

"Do you think she's gentle and innocent, she's out of the mud and not stained, and even though she's in a brothel, she's a rare good woman in the world?" Du Qingchen asked.

"Of course she is... She was sold by her family when she was a child. She grew up in a brothel, but she didn't want to receive customers. She could only study hard, chess, calligraphy and painting, and strive to be the highest-ranking courtesan. In this way, she could choose Guest, she likes me... She only likes me, she said she was waiting for me... I want high-ranking officials, money, and I want to marry her..." Yan Xiaojiu mumbled dizzily.

"Well, it looks like she's guarding herself like a jade for you."

"Naturally...she loves me, she just sings and plays the piano to others, she only accepts me..." Yan Xiaojiu covered her head , After a long time, I realized something, "How do you know?"

Du Qingchen shook the confession in his hand, "Because I have already received three identical confessions, saying that they have a special liking for Miss Alian in Manchun Courtyard, and Miss Alian is also very protective of them for them, and only accepts them alone, Waiting for them to redeem her life, so in order to gain power and wealth to save Miss Alian, they betrayed, I think it's a bit of a coincidence."

"You are talking nonsense!" Yan Xiaojiu almost blushed.

Du Qingchen looked at Yan Xiaojiu with pity, and said: "Xiaojiu, you are the smartest person I know in the team, if there is no betrayal, I think you can be the team leader in a few years, you are from The provincial capital of Han County, with a clean family background, a wealthy family, both parents, a wife and children, if it wasn't for Alian, why would you be here?! And she lied to you, she is just a chess piece that connects your nails, you all You were tricked by her, and you are the worst, obviously you have a bright future and a bright future, all because of this woman."

"You lied to me! Show me your confession! I don't believe it!" Yan Xiaojiu got up and wanted to take it.

Du Qingchen immediately got up to dodge, he wouldn't be able to avoid someone who was seriously injured and couldn't get up, Du Qingchen said: "If I didn't see it from the confession, how would I know any girl Alian? Xiaojiu, you are so Smart, I've said it so clearly, can't you figure it out?"

"You lied to me...you lied to me..." Yan Xiaojiu lowered her head and cried.

"Okay! You see, I'll show it to you, but it can't be held by you. You understand that I can't give you a chance to ruin your confession. Xiaojiu, I'm so kind to you because of our acquaintance. Advice, you have to cherish it." Du Qingchen opened one of them and held it up to Yan Xiaojiu from a distance.

Yan Xiaojiu's eyes were already doubled up. After blinking fiercely a few times, the eyes became clearer and he could distinguish the characters. However, he didn't know much, and the characters were too small. The characters he could see were not the same. There are not many, but Yan Xiaojiu will not believe Du Qingchen's side words, he must see the evidence.

Yan Xiaojiu reluctantly identified some keywords such as Alian and Manchun Court from the confession in Du Qingchen's hand, and her whole body collapsed.

Only then did Du Qingchen put away his confession, walked over and said, "Xiaojiu, do you see it clearly?"

Yan Xiaojiu didn't speak, but just lowered her head, and Du Qingchen said again, "I know that you have a deep affection for her and love her more than life, otherwise , you won't bet your future with your family, but she has only used you from the beginning, such a woman has a vicious heart, don't you want to take revenge? Destroy her, take revenge on her!"

Yan Xiao Jiu raised his head slowly, "You really didn't lie to me..."

"Seriously, do you know what Master Shao told me? He said that those who are willing to cooperate with confession, such as Wang Xi, can let him go. Family members, who are unwilling to cooperate but can still force them to ask questions, so he has to resort to cleaning up. If there are really tough bones, then it will be used to kill chickens as an example. You are the last one. Do you want to be that chicken? You know, Master Shao is known as the Jade-faced Hell King in the capital, and he doesn't have the time to take care of the affairs here, but if he can do it..."

"I know... I've heard of his name."

"That's fine, anyway . I didn't lie to you. I'm just a restaurant owner. I came here after being chased by a duck. I have nothing to do with Shao Qing, and I have a normal relationship with Tao Gongzi, just friends, so I really feel that you can confess. You can't actually save your family if you hold on to it, and if what you say can still be meritorious, maybe you still have some hope." Du Qingchen said.

Yan Xiaojiu finally sighed deeply and smiled bitterly: "I didn't expect to be played so badly, okay, I'll recruit, I'm willing to recruit."

Du Qingchen then got up, "This is the best."

After Yan Xiaojiu was clean, Du Qingchen stretched out and came out of the cell. Yan Xiaojiu spit out the most and the most comprehensive thing. First of all, Yan Xiaojiu was very clever, and she could even turn around when she came into contact with those undercover detectives. see their situation. Second, Alian confessed that she had eaten Yan Xiaojiu to death, which is also true. After all, Yan Xiaojiu was indeed the best able to stand during the torture. Very loyal. Therefore, Yan Xiaojiu knows Alian's identity, and the secret agents over there have given Yan Xiaojiu a relatively high status. If the group of people caught are all scumbags, even Alian's true identity is not clear. I just thought that Alian was an introduction, and everything had nothing to do with her. Then Yan Xiaojiu is a small leader anyway, the kind who can get in touch with a little bit of secrets and know the identity of Alian.

Yan Xiaojiu even agreed with the undercover agents that if the food was destroyed on the mountain road, an official in Han County would recommend Yan Xiaojiu to be promoted to two levels. Oh, that official is also a traitor.

At the same time, Yan Xiaojiu also spit out more things, such as who they belonged to, which force they belonged to, and which adult they belonged to. These were all observed by Yan Xiaojiu's own spies. In short, Du Qingchen's efforts were not in vain, he pretended to be sincere and chatted with him for so much.

After leaving the cell, Du Qingchen looked down at the stack of confessions in his hand, chuckled and shook his head: "Man!"

How many times do you have to imagine yourself saving Fengchen before you can remember and understand that a pure and beautiful woman who was born in Fengchen is not It exists, and it is impossible to be moved by their kindness to her. It seems that they are poor boys who have no talent, no looks, have a family, have no responsibility, and go to brothels. Those in the drama are all prostitutes in the sour book business. it is good.

Du Qingchen went to Tao Xiude first, Tao Xiude immediately took him to see Shao Qing, and asked him to explain in front of Shao Qing. In the study, Du Qingchen talked about the future, and Shao Qing curiously said: "Don't sleep. Can it really be used to torture confessions?"

Du Qingchen was vigilant in his heart, but still said: "Indeed, but this method is really cruel. After all, people are born to eat, drink, sleep, eat, drink, sleep, and sleep. All desires come from this, and all pains are gathered here, although I usually look at it. It is inconspicuous, but it is indispensable, and it will make people feel unbearable. Also, people can live for twenty days without food, seven days without water, but only five days without sleep, which shows cruelty. After three days, people's spirits will collapse, and on the fourth day, people may go crazy, and even if they get the testimony, it's also the testimony of a lunatic."

"Can you drive people crazy?!" Shao Qing's eyes changed. Then this method is very difficult to use, and the testimony of the lunatic is useless.

"Yes, so three days is the limit. Any more, people will be useless." Du Qingchen said.

Shao Qing waved his hand, no longer digging into this question, and instead said: "Is that Yan Xiaojiu vomited clean? I think he is very clever, it's such a time, and he still thinks about pushing it on Mr. Tao and pulling Mr. Tao into the water. "

I also saw this, and only then did I know that he should be courteous and emotional, and let him hate Alian and those who took advantage of him. In this way, he can spit it out, and even observe and speculate on his own. Everything has been said." Du Qingchen replied.

Shao Qing nodded, "You did a good job." Even he, with all his means, can only force these out at most, and when he finishes asking questions, people will probably be useless. How can there be such a situation now? Robust, just some flesh wounds?

"Thank you for your praise." Du Qingchen handed over.

Shao Qing turned to Tao Xiude, "Send people to go back to the provincial capital quickly, and have Tao Taishou seal up Manchun Courtyard. If anyone runs away, go to sea to hunt down the documents! Live!"

"Yes!" Tao Xiude cupped his hands.

The messenger flew away from Yuan County and went to the provincial capital of Han County. In the provincial capital, Tao Taishou received a letter from Tao Xiude and immediately gave an order to seal up Manchun Courtyard. Unfortunately, at this time, what Manchun Courtyard left was irrelevant. The most important person, Miss Alian, has long since disappeared, and has been ill for several days. It can be seen that since Yan Xiaojiu and others were arrested, people have noticed the wind and ran away.

Tao Taishou was furious, "Go after him! Go and investigate! The Manchun Courtyard will all be under a strict trial, and all the people who have been in contact with Alian will be listed and reviewed one by one, and send someone to bring Pang Hansong back to me! If he runs away too , I will arrest his entire clan and put him in prison!" Pang Hansong was the official who wanted to protect Yan's little nine officials to be promoted to two levels.

When Tao Taishou became angry, he saw another letter to the family. It was Du Qingchen who asked the messenger to bring it back. Du Qingchen had some intentions in writing this letter. First, it was to report peace to Su Dong, and secondly, it was to give Tao Taishou reminded.

Tao Taishou really asked: "Is this matter found out by Du Qingchen who wrote this letter?" Tao Xiude mentioned this in the letter, but did not elaborate, Tao Taishou only confirmed it again.

The messenger replied, "Yes, the second son said, I would like to thank Mr. Du for this matter. If it weren't for him, I'm afraid it wouldn't be found out now. Mr. Du was the first to find out about the mountain road before, otherwise, I don't know how to end it. What!"

Tao Taishou pondered for a moment, handed the family letter to the housekeeper beside him, and said, "Send it in person, give some condolences, see what food and clothing they lack, and ask them to treat them as if they were at home. You're welcome.

" The slave understands, it will definitely be done." The housekeeper bowed.

This Du Qingchen is a smart man. As soon as he made a contribution, he sent a letter to the family, and even put it together with the official document, as if he was afraid that Tao Taishou would not find it. At first glance, it seems that it is only convenient to take a road map, but after thinking about it, it is not just to remind Tao Taishou that my family is still in your house! I work hard outside, you have to help me take good care of my family, you can't despise them!

This reminder is just right, and it is also a wake-up call for him. As the housekeeper in the house, he can't be slow to the family. He remembered that Du Qingchen's husband was pregnant and was in the mansion. He would instruct the doctor in the mansion later that he should treat that brother as his own master, and it would be good to ask for the Ping An pulse from time to time.