Chapter 74

After a few days, Yaren came to look for Du Qingchen, only to say that he had found a suitable restaurant, Su Junxia also followed, Du Qingchen went to see the store, hesitant, after all, the store was smaller, he always felt that it should be bigger It will be good, and most of the surrounding areas are ordinary residential buildings, not a bustling commercial street, nor a good location.

Seeing Du Qingchen's hesitation, Yaren quickly praised the restaurant, "Boss Du, don't think that this place is small, but there are many residents around! Think about it, if you take over this restaurant, you won't be able to enter the restaurant in the future. Doujin?"

"Because there are so many households, so every family lives in their own homes. Who doesn't make a fire to cook? Where is the need to go to a restaurant? The guests of the restaurant are usually businessmen or wealthy people. This is neither a prosperous street nor a place for businessmen to settle down. Where did you get Rijin Doujin, you are making me happy!" Du Qingchen smiled wryly.

"You can't say that! Boss Du, everyone likes this good location, and we can't grab those dignitaries and people with backgrounds and backgrounds, right? It's because I found such a place for you and offended those nobles. My eyes, sooner or later, I will suffer in vain!" Tooth said humanely. "Although this place is small, there will never be those troubles. The previous boss was also an ordinary person, and he had never encountered such a thing. No, this time, it was the disaster in the hometown and the serious illness in the family. I have to sell this property, otherwise, I still don't know when I can find such a good shop!"

Du Qingchen was still a little hesitant, "Is there no other shop?"

"Yes, yes, but it's not a restaurant, you If you want to change it into a restaurant, you have to spend a lot of money to renovate the house, it's not worth it, Boss Du, you don't need to renovate this good restaurant, you can open a restaurant directly, how wonderful!"

Du Qingchen looked around for a week, "Boss I sold the restaurant and went back, what about the working cook in this restaurant?"

Seeing Du Qingchen's intention to make a move, Yaren immediately made persistent efforts, "No, the chefs are all residents in the surrounding area. If you take over this restaurant and are willing to keep them, then of course it's good! They must be grateful to you, and besides, this The restaurant is right around their house, they definitely wouldn't dare to steal and play tricks, how good is this location, don't you think?"

Du Qingchen was a little moved, if the cooks were all nearby residents, they could really trust them a little bit, after all, Ordinary people don't work in the shop in front of their house, and if they dare to do something, they can easily be found home, even if they run away.

But Du Qingchen didn't directly agree, but said, "I'll consider it, you can continue to help me find it."

"Boss Du, this has been dragged on and off, and if it sells, there won't be such a good chance. Now ."

"No hurry, I believe there will be opportunities. Look, I only found you a few days ago, and you found this restaurant for me today, which means that there are still many opportunities!" Du Qingchen smiled.

The tooth man choked and was speechless.

Du Qingchen and Su Junxia left the restaurant, and Su Junxia said: "I think it's okay, the most important thing is that the price is right, the provincial capital is expensive, the restaurant here is much more expensive than the county, and the money in your hand is running out. Come on! I think this is quite cheap, only three hundred taels of silver. Of course, it must be much more expensive than the one in our county."

"That's why I didn't refuse! First, the price is right, I really don't think so. A thousand taels of silver can buy a good restaurant in a prosperous area, and secondly, the guy just said that the chefs are all nearby residents, so you can rest assured."

"Then are you going to buy it?" Su Junxia asked.

"Wait two days, don't worry." He couldn't settle such a big thing at a glance, and he still had to think about it carefully.

Su Junxia nodded, "Just right, you accompany me to see the shop! The second son of Tao has arranged for his servants, and it has been transferred to my name." Su Junxia said.

"He just gave you a store for nothing? Even if it's just an empty shell, it's quite valuable! The provincial capital is expensive! He treats you so well." Du Qingchen said with emotion.

Su Junxia pouted, "What's the matter! Do you know how much dividends I'm going to pay to the Tao family?"

"How much?"

"Eighty percent! This is from before. I just put my name on it and became their housekeeper. "Su Junxia said: "After the second son gave this shop, it is now 90%."

Du Qingchen pondered for a moment, then hesitantly said: "Actually, it's not too bad, after all, you don't manage the industry very much, you are all Taoist family members. When you are doing things, you are picking up a bonus for no reason!"

"Yes, I know, so I am grateful! But I am not stupid, I know that the Tao family wants to use my good reputation in the secret way to save people. Doing business, taking over the Chen family's business logically, and wanting to find a good puppet to control the mindless, so I chose me. Of course, we are authentic, even if we are used, we have to thank the Tao family for their kindness. Others, if you want to be used, it's not enough! Others have my brothers who are willing to cut swords for me, and I have a good reputation and good reputation!"

"So you deserve it. "Du Qingchen chuckled, the Tao family is not a fool, and they will not give Su Junxia a 10% bonus for no reason. Su Junxia has his own uniqueness. He has a wide range of friends, and most of them are people in the gray area. When dealing with the government, there are people from the Tao family. The doormen go, but the gray area can let Su Junxia go, which is complementary.

The two chatted and went to the address of the firm together. Tao Xiude really only gave him an empty shell and just bought the store and put it in his name. As for how to do business, it was Su Junxia and that doorman. He has to be busy studying and preparing for exams, so he won't care about these little things, even if he loses money, he won't care.

"Boss." Inside the shop, the Tao's guests had already sent someone to watch, and when they saw Su Junxia, ​​they came over and saluted.

"Ah! I have a guy so soon, it's really quick." Su Junxia pouted and said, "Does our shop say it's selling something?" Su Junxia raised his hand and patted the counter, looked around for a week and asked.

"Sir said, this firm is mainly to form caravans for the purpose of transporting and selling goods, whether it is to transport goods from other provinces to us, or from us to the outside world, it just happens to be able to string together the family's industries. It can also save the cost of purchasing." After all, it saves a lot of money by eliminating the process of buying goods from other stores and buying directly from the place of origin.

"Oh, sir, it's a good idea, so let's do that." Su Junxia nodded.

The guy said again: "Sir is planning to buy a batch of goods from outside to sell and see, does the boss have any ideas?"

"I can have any ideas, listen to your husband, he will buy whatever he says and sell whatever he says. Just sell anything." Su Junxia can't handle this, he usually makes comments, but he will only be laughed at by the Taoist disciple, and then break it up and explain it to him, so as to prove that his suggestion is not reliable. Anyway, he seemed like a joke in the end, so he didn't speak much later, but when he was used to do things, he would just come forward.

The man said, "Sir said, if it's hot today, I'd like to make some cloths such as Lingluo light gauze to make summer clothes. I can also add some caramel tea, porcelain, etc. If there are fresh things from other places, I can also bring in some."

"Very good, Lingluo sells very well in the summer, and there are many big families in the provincial capital, so it must be easy to make a move. The tea caramel is not produced here, and it can also make some difference if it is shipped from other places." Su Junxia nodded.

Du Qingchen wondered: "Why didn't we transport grain? Now that there is a disaster, isn't the grain sold faster?"

"This gentleman is joking, it is precisely because of the disaster that it is difficult to transport grain in, and accidentally sticks a seat on the ground and raises the price. , the notoriety of storing grain is not good, and besides, the grain from other places is also expensive at the moment, if it is shipped in, it will lose money if the price does not rise, but if the price rises, it will cause trouble again."

Du Qingchen nodded, he was worried about this issue before, and reported to Feng county magistrate that they wanted to save food, just for this reason, he never thought that Su Junxia had the Tao family as the backstage, and he didn't dare to do this under the eyes of the Tao family in the provincial capital. Business, thinking about it this way, at this time, those grain stores should be struggling to open stores under the supervision of the government? It's not okay to increase the price, but if the cost goes up, it's not bad to keep the cost. At this time, it is not easy to do business, even if it is food.

Du Qingchen thought to himself that Su Junxia had already checked almost all of it, and even asked for the ledger. He took a pretentious glance at it. In fact, there was no record on it, just some tables, chairs, benches, and the cost of decorating the store. He now knows a few words. Ledger or something, you can barely look at it.

The two waited for a while before going back and walking down the street, Su Junxia remembered Luo Qing's instructions when he went out, stopped at a place selling pancakes, and said, "Yang Liuer wants to eat pancakes, you wait for me. !"

Du Qingchen looked at this familiar stall, he and Su Dong ate here after seeing the doctor that day, and then Su Dong had diarrhea at night, and when he saw Su Junxia paying the bill, he quickly said, "Is this thing clean? Yang Liu is still young, don't have diarrhea."

Su Junxia didn't respond when he heard this, and the stall owner was already unhappy, "Hey, this son, what you said is wrong, my house has never had pancakes. The customer said that he had diarrhea!"

Du Qingchen was speechless, "My husband ate here a few days ago, and then he went back and had diarrhea." The

stall owner was stunned for a moment, and then he felt that Du Qingchen was familiar, but his stall was a lot of people. In the past, he couldn't remember the appearance of each customer, and Du Qingchen only came here once, but since it was familiar, he must have eaten it, the stall owner hugged his chest and said, "You only ate something from my family? "

That's not true, this street is almost eaten while walking, eating a lot in a mess." Du Qingchen turned to look at the vendors on this street.

"That's right, it must be other people's things that are not good! The things in my house are the cleanest, and no one has ever said that they have eaten sick! Don't worry!" The stall owner said seriously to Su Junxia.

Su Junxia was stunned for a moment by what the two of them said. For a moment, he said oops, and waved his hand indifferently, "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay to eat if it's not clean, my family Yang Liuer is used to it since Xiaoye, and dares to eat any wild fruit. After picking the food, when Jin Gui can't even eat pancakes."

Su Junxia didn't care, and Du Qingchen didn't stop him, after all, he didn't know whether Su Dong ate pancakes or something else, or just ate it. It was too complicated to have diarrhea, so he just reminded him and didn't say any more.

That night, Yang Liu went to eat pancakes for the first time and had diarrhea for the first time, and Su Junxia was also criticized by Su Amo by pointing his nose.

The next day, Du Qingchen heard the news and said silently: "There is still a problem with the pancakes, and I have to hide from that stall in the future."

Sure enough, the stall owner's words were not credible. These days, if he is so pure and honest, There are not many businessmen who never speak big false words. Du Qingchen sighed and sighed with emotion.

Su Dong helped Mother Su to clear the dining table, when she heard Du Qingchen sitting there alone muttering, and asked curiously. "What did you say?"

"Ah! It's nothing, just think that you must be honest and honest in business, pure and simple, just like me."

Su Dong: ...