Chapter 162

Du Qingchen stayed in the provincial capital for half a month, and then returned to the town. At home, Du's father has already recruited workers to build a yard in the village. Du's father thinks that the mansion in the capital is very good, with mountains and water. They also thought of building a place in the village, they are now squires! It is also necessary to build a big house.

When Du Qingchen and Su Dongmaodan went back, the house was more than half built. Du Qingchen looked at the patchwork layout of the yard in surprise and exclaimed, "Dad, did you come up with this yard?" This is not like Father Du's aesthetic. what! Even a small pond was planned, and a pavilion was planned to be built next to it.

Father Du said: "Didn't you hear that you are going to build a house? The magistrate Feng recommended someone to help with the tidying up. After he came to our house, he helped look at the land and drew a picture. Let us Follow the cover." A

gardener! Du Qingchen nodded. He didn't expect the county magistrate Feng to hear that his family was going to build a house, so he recommended someone to come over. He was a little flattered to be in such a hurry!

Du Qingchen asked, "Why did Magistrate Feng recommend us?" Don't have any other plans!

"Then how do I know? Maybe Master Liu told him to do us a favor?" Father Du thought to himself.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Okay! I'll go thank you then."

After Du Qingchen settled Su Dong and Mao Dan, he took the gifts he bought from the capital and went to the town to see Master Liu, who was alone Clothes made of black satin, the whole person looks energetic, and seems to have gained a lot of weight. Du Qingchen bowed his hands and said with a smile: "I haven't seen the master for a long time, but the master is younger than before."

"Haha." Liu The Master stroked his carefully trimmed beard and said, "It's okay, I'm in a good mood, and naturally I look younger."

"But what's the good thing?" Du Qingchen asked.

"It's nothing, but after Liu Tairulin and Qiuyou three boys passed the Juren examination, the town cheered and celebrated, but unfortunately you were not there at that time, so I didn't watch. Later, Qiu Jin also passed the Xiucai examination, and so on. Come on, others think that I teach well, and students from the whole county send them to me. Oh, I can't teach so many students. I set up a lot of checkpoints, but I couldn't stop them. In the end, I still accepted some students. I This private school! It's almost impossible to teach it now."

Du Qingchen saw Master Liu's proud and happy face, but he didn't feel that he had a headache, so he said: "It's all because the Master taught him well and his reputation spread far and wide, that's why he attracted him. There are so many students studying. It's just... I don't know if the students in the town can compare to them, and whether the poor students can enter the school... If there is any difficulty, I am still happy to help."

Master Liu nodded, "Can you Thinking this way, I can see that my heart has not changed, which is good. I have naturally thought about this matter. Now, half of my private school accepts students from other places, and half of it only accepts students from our town. The poor students are As long as I am smart and eager to learn, I will still accept it. As for the cultivation! If I can pay, I will pay, but if I can't pay, it's fine

. There are many wealthy people who come to give gifts to study. Master Liu is naturally not short of money. You can see by looking at this outfit. It can be seen that there are more students and more bundles of repairs, and life is naturally nourished.

Master Liu thought of Liu Tai and asked, "How are Liu Tai and the others in the capital?"

Du Qingchen naturally wouldn't tell Master Liu what happened to Liu Tai, so he just said good things, and said with a smile, "It's pretty good. Okay, I bought a house in the capital, and let the three of them live now. In the future, if other students in our town can come to Beijing to take the exam, I will definitely continue to let them live, and we will never let the students here. The students have no relatives when they arrive in the capital."

Master Liu nodded, "You are fine."

Du Qingchen continued: "Liu Tai, Qiu Yourulin and the others are planning to take the Guozijian entrance examination, and they also took Min Anshi's recommendation letter. Even if they fail the examination, they can enter through the recommendation letter. ..." Du Qingchen hesitated and said, "I think Liu Tai is too young. If the next exam is to go straight to the jinshi, isn't it inappropriate? I'm afraid his ranking is a bit low, and he is young, so he passed the exam. People who are officials in the same dynasty are also easy to be bullied by others, so it is better to study in the Imperial Supervisor for two years and then take the exam."

Qi Cheng reminded him that he asked Liu Tai to give up the imperial examination and wait for a few years, and no one would care. Du Qingchen felt that his affairs were reasonable, and he also told Liu Tai about it, and Liu Tai agreed, but Master Liu also had to inform him.

Master Liu pondered for a moment, then nodded, "Alright, I don't think he looks like he can become an official in the court now. He should study in the Guozijian for two years first, and he should be more calm."

Du Qingchen smiled, " Master thinks like this. By the way, this is a letter from Liu Tai to you."

Master Liu took it over, ignoring Du Qingchen's presence, and looked directly at it. After a long time, his expression changed for a while, and suddenly he patted the table. , "This kid!"

"What's wrong, Master?" Du Qingchen was taken aback.

"He said that he was too close to the eighth prince, and the emperor noticed it, so he has to wait for four years to take the test again, please don't get angry!"

Du Qingchen: ...

Master Liu said, "You didn't seem to tell me what you said in the letter. Me, are you deceiving me?"

Du Qingchen: ...

why is this stupid child so upright? !

Du Qingchen had to explain the cause and effect to Master Liu, and he was relieved of the scolding, but he still took homework and went back. Master Liu said that he would like to see how Du Qingchen's handwriting has changed over the years, how can it be! He didn't practice calligraphy well, and he didn't need him to write well on weekdays. Du Qingchen returned to the fear of being dominated by homework.

The next day, Du Qingchen and Su Dong went to Sujia Village with the three of them to visit the parents of the Su family who had returned home. Su Nuan changed out of the brocade clothes and moved into Su Dong's house. When Du Qingchen arrived, he smiled and put down his work and went on. He came to say hello, "You guys are back! Come in and sit, my parents are out, I'm the only one at home.

" "Brother Nuan, are you still used to it? It's been pampered for so many years." Du Qingchen laughed.

"Very good! Finally, no one is staring at my demeanor." Su Nuan seemed to think of the past, and his face was full of resentment.

Du Qingchen helped put the gifts he brought into the room of Su's father and Su's mother, and then walked out the door. A villager came to the yard, and Su Dong and Su Nuan were talking to the person who came.

"Oh, brother Dong is back, oh poor, let Auntie see if she has lost any weight." The woman stepped forward to grab Su Dong's hand and spoke with a kind face, Su Dong seemed a little uncomfortable. Adapted and broke free by holding the child.

Du Qingchen walked over with a smile. Su Dong immediately stood by his side and glanced at him. Husband and wife for many years, Du Qingchen could easily see what he meant from Su Dong's eyes. He remembered that before Su Dong married him, After being rumored by others, I have been angry for a long time. Looking at Su Dong's indifferent attitude, I think that she also had a credit for this woman at the beginning. Otherwise, with Su Dong's temperament, she would not have such a rigid and indifferent attitude towards the villagers.

Du Qingchen asked, "Who is this aunt?"

"Neighbor." Su Nuan hugged her chest.

"Oh, look at you. After going out for so many years, you don't even call your auntie. What neighbors? We are related. Don't always think that you can use the identity of Brother Dong to have a good life for a while, come back It's amazing, I dare to deny my six relatives. Look at you, what if you enjoy the glory and wealth of Brother Dong? Isn't this revealing, not back? People! You have to accept your fate, it's not yours, it's not yours, It's useless to force."

Du Qingchen looked at Su Nuan suspiciously, "How did you tell the people in the village?" Why do you feel trapped by rumors again? And the rumor is not good.

"Let's be honest, my parents brought me back for naturalization, and I have to explain it to the clan! They say that I am their child, and Brother Dong is the child of Hou's mansion. , our identities have changed back, so I came back for naturalization."

"Then what happened to you and Qi Cheng..."

"My parents told me, but they felt that my identity was changed back, and the marshal would definitely not marry again. Mine, I'm a brother in the village, I can't climb such a high branch, or how can I come back? I don't continue to live in the capital, waiting to get married in the capital." Su Nuan spread her hands.

Du Qingchen was speechless, looked at the woman, the woman nodded again and again, "That is, if they still sincerely marry you, they will let you go back to your hometown! Once you come back, I am afraid that you will never be able to enter the gate of Qi Mansion again. La! You say you are stupid or not, if it were me, I would not leave the door of their house even if I chased him with a big stick. If they dare to beat me to death, I will throw it at the big deal." The woman glared and patted it. own chest.

"I see, do you think the explanation is useful?" Su Nuan asked.

Du Qingchen: ...

Rumors always have a set of self-consistent logic, but they are far from the truth.

Su Dong has already held Su Nuan's hand distressedly, "Otherwise, you can go back and live with me for a while!" He had suffered from the pain of being trapped by rumors, and he couldn't bear to suffer Su Nuan again.

"It's alright!" Su Nuan waved his hand, "They said let them talk, believe it or not." The

woman raised her hand to hold Su Dong again and said, "Look at him, is it because he can't stand this gap, the devil is over? But he has to take good care of him, coax him slowly, and let him understand that he can't marry such a Gao Zhier. With such power and wealth, how can he see people like us? Ah! As expected of being from the Hou Mansion, speaking of which, according to my younger brother and sister, the Hou Mansion has fallen?"

Su Dong nodded and said nothing.

"Oh, this is pitiful, but it's just a little bit more for family property, right?"

"The house was raided, so it can't be divided." Du Qingchen pulled away the woman's arm, interjected, and said, "Auntie, what are you doing here? Mom and Dad are out, why don't you come back later?"

"It's nothing... I just heard that Brother Dong came back, come and have a look, it's been a long time, isn't it, it's better for Brother Dong, this person's life is born. It's different, the sons and brothers of Hou's mansion, wherever they go, they enjoy glory and wealth."

Su Nuan said: "Yeah! Dragons give birth to dragons, phoenixes give birth to phoenixes, mice are born to burrow, no wonder the sons of the aunt's family do it one by one. No matter what you eat, you don't have anything left, so it's obvious that it's all your own."

"You!" The woman glared angrily and raised her hand, Du Qingchen tried to block it immediately, but saw that she didn't knock it down, but just held it up by herself.

"Oh, I'm so scared, I'm just following what the aunt said, shouldn't the aunt want to beat me because she is an elder?" Su Nuan took a step back and looked scared, "Can the marshal marry me? Marry me, no matter what your business is, talk about your tongue all day long, and don't be afraid of getting your tongue rotten, even if I can't get married for the rest of my life, it's also my family's business, so I don't need my aunt to worry about me!"

"Humph, it's just you! With this temper, who can worry about it for you, who is willing to marry you? Don't ask us, and tell you to be a mediator!" The woman snorted coldly.

"Oh, I'm so scared! Aunt has this ability, why don't you find a wife for my brothers first? I heard that even my brother is unwilling to marry! Tsk tsk tsk, how pitiful!" Su Nuan He sighed, "I'm not like some people who can't do things well at home, just know the liveliness of watching others, you need to know how to clean the snow in front of your door, oops! Look at me, I've been reading books outside for two years, and I can recognize a few words. I just recited poetry, hehe, I forgot that the aunt doesn't understand, I'm so sorry!"

Obviously, the other party couldn't do Su Nuan, Du Qingchen put down his hand and took Su Dong back a step, not long after, people Su Nuan was taken away by Su Nuan, and then Su Nuan turned his head and moved his hands and feet, "A fight every day, blood circulation and blood stasis, and a good mood!"

Du Qingchen curiously said, "No one will quarrel with you when I go to Qi Mansion in the future. What should I do?"

"Who said that? There are also many relatives in the Qi residence! I've seen them before." Su Nuan blinked.

Du Qingchen was relieved.