Chapter 128

The Fifth Prince's Mansion, Qi Cheng sent two secret guards, the Fifth Prince surrounded the two of them and said with a chuckle: "This is interesting, I sent one, and Boss Du returned two for me." Said Then, with a wave of his hand, let people untie their own people first and take them to be healed.

Dark Guard 1 refused to leave, and stubbornly knelt on the ground to plead guilty. The fifth prince comforted him a few words, and then he said, "This dark guard is following Boss Du."

Anyway, they are also lying on the roof together . The power is still there.

The fifth prince squatted down and curiously raised Dark Guard 2's chin with a book, "So, who are you from?"

Dark Guard 2 wanted to bite the poison sac like the predecessors, but unfortunately, he thought it would be easy to follow Du Qingchen. Work, and there were companions to change shifts at dinner time, he relaxed his vigilance, and did not prepare a poison sac, who would have thought that he would be caught in case of any eventuality! It was even sent to the Fifth Prince! He was bitter, but he couldn't say it.

The dark guard before the Fifth Prince's meeting just glared at him, without saying a word, chuckled lightly, and said: "I guess! Boss Du is just an ordinary businessman, where is it worth using the dark guard to deal with him? The only one The possibility is that there is only the third prince, am I right?"

Dark Guard 2 continued to keep silent, you guessed it was your business, I won't say it's my conduct!

The fifth prince got up, shook his head with a smile, and said, "Send him back to the third prince's mansion. Be polite, the royal guard is a sixth-rank official anyway."

"Master?!" .

The fifth prince waved his hand, "It's just a good relationship. Today I will send his people back. In the future, if any of you are captured, the third may send you back safely."

As soon as the fifth prince said this, a circle of guards surrounded him. Together with the kneeling Dark Guard 1, they were secretly moved. The scholar died for the confidant, and the Fifth Prince was their loyal master in this life! Never betray!

After sending the third prince's dark guard away, the fifth prince returned to the study, and the dark guard commander appeared silently, saying: "Master should not let him go back easily, at least torture him to extort a confession, and see if we can find out."

The fifth prince restrained his expression and said indifferently: "What else can the third son send people to follow Du Qingchen? It's just to see if he sincerely surrenders. Furthermore, when the dark guard is captured, he will commit suicide in a crisis, but that, It was brought into Qi Cheng's mansion, and he didn't even bring the poison sac in his mouth. It can be seen that he was only performing a very simple task, but he was just staring at Du Qingchen, so he relaxed his vigilance. It's a waste of effort." The

dark guard commander thought about it, and it was the same reason, and cupped his hands: "What the master said is reasonable, but the subordinates are wrong."

"How is Jiang Chuan's news?" The fifth prince asked.

"The dark guard who followed Jiang Chuan... didn't find anything." It was the one who had just been sent back. "But the letter sent to the border has been replied, which mentions a very interesting thing, the letter is here." The commander of the dark guard sent the letter on the carrier pigeon.

The fifth prince opened it and laughed, "He came here for a woman? Interesting! Go and find this woman."

"Yes."

...

Liu Tai and Qiu You came all the way under the care of fellow villagers. In the capital, on the donkey cart, the two were disgraced. For the convenience of going out, they were dressed in bunts. They looked like two little beggars who entered the city to beg. The store and the people coming and going suddenly grabbed Qiu You's arm and shook it.

"Brother Qiu, look, he's from the Western Regions!" The strange clothes were different from the facial features of the people of the dynasty, and they were exactly the same as those described in the book!

Qiu You will sit down Liu Taila, who has just entered the city as a peasant, and prevent him from half-kneeling on the donkey cart and stretching his neck to look at it, "It's too embarrassing, can't you live in peace?"

They are those who are going to take the Guozijian exam. The results of the Juren exam have been released, and the three of them are on the list. However, this time the ranking is not the same as before. It is always the first or high ranking. This time, Du Rulin They only got the 27th place in the exam, and they were even further behind, but no matter what, they were also in the middle and qualified to come to the capital to take the imperial examination.

Therefore, after the national filial piety, they came to the capital. First, the progress of studying at home was really slow. Second, Qiu You didn't want to face the congratulations anymore, and even tried to marry a girl to his folks, while Liu Tai , it is even simpler. The food at home is not good, and Master Liu always asks him to take the class instead. He goes to the county seat to find the magistrate to play with, and Liu Tai naturally quits the job.

The two hit it off, and in the name of going to Beijing to study hard for the exam, they entrusted the villagers to send them to the capital.

"This is Brother Du's house?" Liu Tai and Qiu You got off the donkey cart, each carrying a package, and looked up at the door of Du Qingchen's house.

"I'm going to call the door!" Liu Tai walked up the steps in two steps and knocked on the door.

"Who are you?" The servant was puzzled and looked Liu Tai up and down.

"Liu Tai, Du Qingchen, does Brother Du live here?" Liu Tai replied with a smile.

"Yeah!" The servant knew that his master was from the countryside, and felt that these might be the master's relatives, so he didn't dare to be hard-hearted.

"Then Du Rulin is there?"

"The second master has gone out." These days, Du Rulin has hardly stayed at home, and often goes to Guozijian or sees friends. Even Du Qingchen doesn't know about this kind of thing, and he doesn't even know it. Where have people gone.

Liu Tai immediately turned around and said happily to You Qiu: "I found it, this is Brother Du's house, but Ru Lin is not here!"

You Qiu stepped forward and said, "I don't know if Brother Du is here?"

"Master is not at home, he may be in the restaurant at this time! Who else are you looking for?" the servant asked.

"Then, Uncle Du, uncle and aunt of the Su family, or sister-in-law Su Dong?" Liu Tai asked.

When the servant heard this, he opened the door, instead of locking it tightly, so as not to be barged in. He must be an acquaintance who can tell so many people in his family at once, and the servant smiled and said, "The two of you. Wait a minute, I'm going to ask for instructions, dare to ask the two famous names?"

"Liu Tai, Qiu You." Qiu You replied.

"Understood." The servant closed the door again, and then ran to ask for instructions.

Soon, Father Du and Mother Su brought Su Dong over. In Han County, most of the people who took care of the food and clothing of a large family were Su mother, so mother Su and the two were very familiar with each other. , almost regarded people as her juniors. When Su mother saw that the two were like little beggars, she felt distressed, and raised her hand to hug her.

"It's pitiful, why didn't you send a letter in advance! I also want someone to pick you up!"

Liu Tai and Qiu You quickly broke free, and greeted the others again, and the group returned to the house. Mother Su They have prepared two rooms, which are next to Du Rulin's room and close to the study.

"I have prepared it for you a long time ago. Take a look at these clothes. I bought them for you when I went shopping last time. Take a bath and put them on, take a good rest, and come out to eat later."

"Thank you auntie." The two He smiled and bowed his hands. The awkwardness of entering this kind of high gate compound at first disappeared, as if everyone was the same as when they were in Han County before, and they also seemed to have returned to their own homes.

When Du Rulin came back in the evening, the three friends kept whispering all night.

"So, Su Nuan is Su Dong, and Su Dong is Su Nuan?" Qiu You frowned.

Du Rulin nodded with a solemn expression, "Few people know about this matter, the three elders in the family are hiding it, for fear that something will happen and people will take advantage of it. Brother, he has already been involved, and he still doesn't know how to deal with it, so you have to be careful."

Liu Tai and Qiu You are also someone who has read books. After Du Rulin explained it to them, they also understood the risks behind this. It is no longer a family matter, but a major matter of seizing the heir, so he naturally knows the importance, but Liu Tai laughed again after hearing what Du Rulin said, "This is also a special case of your family, so this is the case, Qiu Youqing and I are pure and innocent. Born, you can't get into such a thing." The

three laughed and admitted that Liu Tai was right.

The next day, Du Qingchen deliberately went out a little late, and then waited until the three people who slept until the sun got up and got up to eat, met with Liu Tai and Qiu You, "I should have seen you yesterday, but I came back too late yesterday, so I had no choice but to meet you. See you this morning."

Du Qingchen poured a cup of tea and said; "It's not good to drink in the early morning, so I can only use tea instead of wine to wash away the dust for you."

"Brother Du is too polite." Liu Tai and Qiu You hurriedly said.

"I still have to congratulate you for passing the exam. It's just that I have a lot of work to do these days, and I can't get away for a while. Why don't you wait for you to enter the Imperial College, and then celebrate together?"

Liu Tai and Qiu You thought about what Du Rulin told them last night. The matter, Liu Tai looked at Du Qingchen sympathetically, and said, "Brother Du, it will be fine! Uncle Su, aunt and aunt Jiren have their own good looks, and they will not be affected."

Du Qingchen just wanted Liu Tai to pay more attention, don't get caught When people listened to it, they heard Mother Su's voice, "What's involved? What happened to me and your Uncle Su?"

Liu Tai froze, blinked and said: "A few days ago... Brother Du was caught by a fortune teller outside, and he insisted on doing a fortune for him, and then said that things were not going well for him recently, and the elders in the family might be implicated. , the only way to solve it is that the elders in the family should not go out these days, pay no attention to what is going on outside, don't listen to it or believe it... Is it Brother Du?"

"Ah... Yes! I was told by a fortune-teller a few days ago. After a hexagram, he said that my luck has been bad recently, there may be catastrophe, and maybe it will affect the elders in the family, and he also said that the elders in the family should not be allowed to go out recently, so as to survive this catastrophe." Du Qingchen nodded lightly, his expression solemn.

"Oh! There is such a thing, then we really don't want to go out these days!" Su's mother is a very traditional village woman, and she still believes in fortune-telling. After going shopping, after speaking, he left in a hurry, as if he was going to instruct Father Su and Father Du.

Du Qingchen and Liu Tai stared wide-eyed in the flower hall. Du Qingchen raised his finger to Liu Tai's head and sighed, "You!"

Liu Tai smiled, feeling very good about himself, "I'm too smart."

Du Qingchen shook his head. He shook his head, "This matter is of great importance. Since you already know about it, you must keep it a secret, and don't bring it up casually."

"Yes."

"By the way, Ru Lin, what are you doing these days? Keep running outside, me If you're not in the mood to take care of you, don't fool around outside!"

"No! I just went to Guozijian or went to see Mr. Tao, and I met a few friends in Guozijian. I want to study with them, Guozijian. There is a library inside, and with the pass of Master Tao, you can go in and read."

"Really? I want to go too." Liu Tai said immediately.

Du Rulin smiled and nodded, "Then we must go together, Mr. Tao has already prepared a pass for you, we will be together then."

Only then did Liu Tai and Qiu You become happy.

Seeing that the three of them were doing the right thing, Du Qingchen was relieved, "Then you should study hard, if you are missing anything, tell me, it's okay to tell Brother Dong or my mother, don't treat yourself badly, when it's critical. , all your thoughts must be devoted to reading, so that your hard work for so many years will not be wasted."

"Thank you, Brother Du."