Chapter 112

In the end, Su Junxia was not able to give birth to only one boy. He recently fell into a sweet tangle, because Luo Qing actually had two babies in his belly, so his belly was bigger than others, but the doctor did not diagnose it until he was born. , gave birth to a boy and a girl, and the Su family knew that it was fortunate that there were enough things prepared, so that the other doll had nothing to use.

Su Junxia took Du Qingchen's arm and complained, "Boss Du, what do you think I should do? I used to worry that Luo Qing would not be able to give birth, but in this life there are only two, and I am not prepared enough for many things! Do I have to ask a nurse to help me? Take care! Also, do you have to think about the names again! Look at this pair of twins, they have to have their names related!"

Du Qingchen shook off Su Junxia's hand, "Okay, don't. Show off, I already know that you have given birth to two."

"Hey hey hey..." Su Junxia laughed, and quickly put it back, "How can I show it off? Hehehe..."

"Go back and think about the name . Let's go!" Du Qingchen calmly poked at Su Junxia's biggest headache.

Su Junxia's shy smile instantly disappeared, this was the problem that gave him the most headache.

After half a month, Su Junxia finally thought about the names of his two children, the nickname and the big name together. After all, for him, it was too embarrassing for him to have two names for each child. To ask Du Qingchen for help, he can only do it himself, so the two children only plan to have one name.

Su Junxia stood in front of Du Qingchen and said to Du Qingchen, "The son's name is Su Zhuang, and the daughter's name is Su Jiujiu."

"Isn't it related to the name to be given?" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, isn't this the original version?

Su Junxia was about to cry, "I can't think of it!"

Du Qingchen nodded, "Actually, it's okay, the names are all very nice."

Su Junxia got Du Qingchen's words, and the more he went, the more he felt that his name was good, and he was very happy.

After Su Zhuang and Su Jiujiu had completed the full moon, Su Nuan finally found time to come to Han County to meet the Su family's parents. Qi Cheng also asked for leave to accompany him. Du Qingchen got the news and went to greet him, but Su's father and Su's mother As Su Nuan's parents, naturally they can't go out to greet him, but according to Su's mother, it's not bad not to hit him, and pick him up, he is beautiful, hum!

Du Qingchen chuckled and nodded, and went out of the city with Su Dong to pick him up. He didn't want to let Su Dong run around, but this year, Su Nuan and Su Dong's correspondence had long since smoothed out the resentment in Su Dong's heart. Su Nuan finally came back. He was so happy that he had to go in person. Du Qingchen didn't want to make him unhappy, so he just let him go.

Su Nuan only recognized the parents of the Su family, but not the parents of the Hou mansion. Qi Cheng also regarded this place as his father-in-law and mother-in-law. There was no fanfare. From himself to the servants, they all came in casual clothes, but brought a few carriages as gifts. Outside the city, Su Dong, dressed in a bamboo-blue tunic, saw Su Nuan riding over from a distance, and happily trotted over to greet him.

Su Nuan took a closer look, and immediately got off the horse and came up to greet him, " Brother Dong!" "Brother

Nuan!" "Brother!"

Su Dong's words immediately raised his face and poked Su Dong's forehead.

Su Dong raised his hand and touched his head, and said, "You're not older than me by a few days."

"Then I'm still older than you. Back then, when I was carried home by my mother, you were still there. It's in my mother's belly!"

"But my mother said that you were only born a few days ago, and then I was born a few days later."

"That's also bigger than yours!" Su Nuan akimbo, "for so many years Now, why is it so difficult for you to be called brother!"

Su Dong didn't know why, but he always felt that when he was called Brother Su Nuan, he had an unspeakable sense of shame, so he always called him Brother Nuan.

Su Nuan rolled her eyes. In fact, he had heard of his life experience. Back then, his mother was poisoned. He was not yet full-term, but the poison attacked his heart. , and he was hugged by his mother and fled the capital and entered the Su family. At that time, Su's mother was about to give birth to full-term, so although he was a few days older than Su Dong in name, in fact, it was hard to say who should be born earlier. He felt that this was because Su Dong did not. Willing, even ashamed of the reason for calling him brother.

"Okay, okay." Du Qingchen also knew that it was really difficult for the two to say who was older, so he stopped Su Nuan from bullying his husband, pulled Su Dong out of Su Nuan's arms, and said, "It's hard work all the way, or Go back first!"

"Who are you?" Su Nuan hugged his chest. He had long known that Su Dong married someone in his hometown. He heard from Wei Hu that the person Su Dong married was not bad. He was handsome and had a gentle temperament. Money, according to Wei Hu's meaning, seems to be no worse than the Wei family, but the accumulation of time is not enough. If you give this person some more time, maybe he can really be compared with the family of the royal merchants.

"Du Qingchen, just call me brother-in-law." Du Qingchen had a simple and sincere smile on his face.

Su Dong was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head and smirked.

Su Nuan raised her eyebrows, turned to the other male protagonist behind her, and motioned for him to go up.

Qi Cheng is more than half a head taller than Du Qingchen, his facial features are tough, his eyebrows fly into his temples, his shoulders are wide and his legs are long. When he stops there, even if he has restrained his bearing, he still cannot be ignored. Du Qingchen sighed to himself, worthy of being a small attack in the book.

Su Dong couldn't help grasping Du Qingchen's arm tightly, and lowered his head nervously. Whether it was Qi Cheng's domineering aura or his identity, Su Dong was a little nervous when facing him.

Qi Chengpu's fan-like palm has already patted Du Qingchen's shoulder, with a gentle smile on his face, "Brother Du."

"Marshal Qi is being polite, just call Brother Du." Du Qingchen didn't seem to be affected by this domineering aura.

Qi Cheng was stiff, but Wei Hu had warned him many times that Du Qingchen was the most difficult to deal with in the entire Su family. Conversely, as long as Du Qingchen recognized them, the Su family would not be a problem. Qi Cheng felt that he could bend and stretch. With a sincere smile, he nodded and said, "Brother Du."

"Brother Qi." Du Qingchen clasped his fists and nodded.

This is considered to be friends of the same generation, not to take advantage of him. Qi Cheng smiled and secretly affirmed Wei Hu's statement that Du Qingchen was indeed difficult to deal with, but even so, he had no reason to be angry, and ordinary men make friends. , they all like to add a brother character to their surname, and they can't say who they are. On the contrary, Du Qingchen calls him brother Qi, which means he recognizes him.

Qi Cheng turned to look at Su Nuan, smiled and shook his head.

Su Nuan raised her eyebrows, but didn't feel angry, but was happy for Su Dong. After all, he felt that Su Dong's personality was too soft, so he had to find someone who could protect him. Du Qingchen is good, looking gentle and amiable , Brother Dong is not afraid of him. When he smiles like a fox, he is indeed a cunning person, but he is also very protective and loving to Brother Dong. It is only after watching that Brother Dong has recovered so well after giving birth to the child for a year. , and even more radiant than before, you will know.

Su Nuan also called out with a smile, "Big Brother Du." Du

Qingchen nodded, but did not really force Su Nuan to call him brother-in-law. At least he is stronger than his brother-in-law. Moreover, he always thinks that these two names are weird. He is not used to it.

The group entered the city and went to Du's house together. It was not until the door that Su Nuan showed a little nervousness. When he got off the carriage, Su Nuan didn't go directly into the yard, but pulled Qi Cheng's arm and asked again seriously, "If My mother hits me, don't stop me, you know? I'll run away by myself."

Qi Cheng nodded, "You've said it many times, and I remember it all."

Su Nuan was helpless, "It's not that I want to repeat it so many times, it's that you have never seen me being beaten. If you can't help but block my mother's broom, it's okay to beat you together, that's in her heart. I treat you as a relative, if she really doesn't fight, then she really has something in her heart and doesn't want to forgive me."

Qi Chengdao: "I've seen you beaten, it's alright." At that time, Su Nuanzi sued his father and was beaten with a lot of sticks. Didn't he just watch it helplessly, he watched it!

Su Nuan said quietly: "Are you sure I've been beaten?" It was obviously beaten with a wooden stick wrapped in cotton, okay? Even the blood on the pants is chicken blood! As a result, he had to stay in bed for a long time, and he was almost stuffed with mushrooms.

Qi Cheng smiled lightly.

Su Nuan took a deep breath and entered the yard. Du Qingchen stood behind Qi Cheng and whispered silently, "I have put all the brooms in my house in my neighbor's house, and there are no sticks at home at the moment."

Qi Cheng was stunned. After reacting, he nodded and said, "Thank you."

"No need to thank you, because my mother has been exercising recently. Do you have a sword at home that is used for sword dancing? It hurts a lot."

Qi Cheng:......

Everyone followed Su Nuan into the yard. Father Su and Mother Su were standing in front of the living room. As soon as Su Nuan saw the two of them, his mouth crooked, and a sadness surged up, as if a wanderer who had been away from home for many years finally saw his relatives. Su Nuan knelt down in the yard with a slap in his face, crying, and howling.

Mother Su didn't intend to do anything at first, but she was so irritated by this mourning cry that she wanted to touch the broom in the corner of the wall. Naturally, she felt empty, so she took two steps forward and patted Su Nuan with her palm. Next, "You still know how to come back! I thought you were a nobleman and forgot our family!"

Su Nuan didn't hide, he wore several linings inside, just to resist the fight. Unexpectedly, Su Nuan didn't plan to beat him with a stick, so he prepared for nothing. It was too hot now, but Su Nuan didn't dare to show it. When he came out, he cried and said, "No, I don't miss you, I also miss Dad and Brother Dong! They treat me so well!"

Du Qingchen heard this as soon as he came in, the corners of his eyes twitched.

Mother Su was really furious, "You still hate me for beating and scolding you all these years, don't you! When did my mother really hurt you! When did you not run as fast as a rabbit!"

Su Nuan said: "No, I just said that I miss Dad and Brother Dong more, but I didn't say I miss you! I miss you!"

Mother Su patted Su Nuan on the back angrily, and finally felt something was wrong, "This is It's not cold, why are you wearing so thick?"

Everyone: ...

"Ah?" Su Nuan was stunned, a wooden stick doesn't feel like hitting someone, so he didn't want to be afraid of Su's mother finding out if he wore more People can figure out what they hit, so Mother Su felt that Su Nuan had worn several layers.

The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

Su Nuan said quietly: "Mother, where's the broom at home?"

If there was a broom, he wouldn't be found wearing several layers... The experience he had accumulated over the years of fighting wits and courage with Mother Su, he thought it was foolproof, who would interfere? already? !

"That's right! Where's the broom at home? Isn't it usually placed in the corner?" Mother Su got up and akimbo, said angrily.

Du Qingchen took a step back silently, imitating others to look around, looking for the broom.