Chapter 125

After three or four days of investigation, the third prince did not find any news. Du Qingchen was doing business in a down-to-earth manner, and the fifth prince was studying and filial piety at home, and he was not even a woman. As for Jiang Chuan, because of his official position, every day apart from going to the military camp, he went home and stayed honest, and he also looked like he was steadfast and filial, but he hid a mourning hall at home to pay homage to the queen.

When the third prince heard the reply, he was extremely puzzled, "He is at home to pay homage to my mother?!"

"Yes." The dark guard who went to Jiang's house to investigate bowed and saluted, "And there is no shortage of tribute incense candles, it looks like The appearance of coming to worship often is just..." The

dark guard hesitated, not knowing whether to say it or not.

The third prince saw that there was something unspeakable about him, and his expression became cold, "Speak!" The

dark guard replied, "The tablet enshrined by General Jiang is not written with the honorary title of Empress Xiaogong, but...the original name." The dark guard lowered his head and said nothing.

The third prince was a little puzzled at first, but after a while, he finally understood, with a look of disbelief, and almost gritted his teeth and said, "He enshrines my mother's boudoir name!" He even forgot the word "mother".

The dark guard lowered his head, not daring to say a word.

"No reason! No reason!" The third prince was so angry that he was a son, and he had always been proud of his mother's identity as the queen, and proud of his status as the eldest son and the direct son of the emperor. How could they allow other men to treat their mother like this? Waiting for a peep, just think about it, he thinks it's an insult!

The third prince waved his hand to let the dark guard go down. He seemed to have finally calmed down, and his eyes flickered. He finally understood why he had shown goodwill to Jiang Chuan before, but he never got a response, but Jiang Chuan actually came to seek refuge by himself after the death of his mother. Is it because of this! Thinking about it carefully, the Jiang family is indeed old friends with his foreign family, and it is possible that they knew each other when they were young.

The third prince frowned, holding back this awkward anger, but no matter what, at least pinching his nose, he could use Jiang Chuan, the big deal, when he ascends the throne, he will execute this madman who dares to peep at the queen!

On the other hand, the Jiang family and Jiang Chuan are also military generals. Different from Du Qingchen, Du Qingchen may not be able to find out when the dark guards follow Du Qingchen, but Jiang Chuan's martial skills are not comparable to ordinary dark guards. When the dark guard came, he tried to hide as far away as possible, just following Jiang Chuan from a distance, but he had already discovered the trail.

Jiang Chuan had guessed that he knew that the secret guard behind him was the man of the third prince. Although he was angry, he did not point it out and found him, but let him follow. Even in the secret room of the general's mansion, where the spiritual card was hidden, he deliberately gave it to the secret. Wei Kan, since he doubted his intentions, let him understand it. As for what the third prince thinks and chooses after he understands, Jiang Chuan does not know.

The next day, Jiang Chuan discovered that the dark guard who had been following him was gone. Since the third prince did not send anyone to follow him, he would visit him to see what the third prince would do after he knew this. Jiang Chuan went to the third prince's mansion in the name of the Jiang family visiting the third prince.

When the third prince met Jiang Chuan, he looked a lot more enthusiastic than before, and even greeted him and called him Uncle Jiang. From the perspective of the queen's relatives, Jiang Chuan is indeed the uncle of the third prince, but there are differences between the ruler and the minister. The third prince is not an ordinary junior, so such a name should not be called.

Jiang Chuan was hesitant. The third prince grew up in the deep palace since childhood. As the eldest son and a very scheming mother, the third prince had few opportunities to temper, and his scheming was more than a little bit worse than these people. It's just that in the past, there was an empress who was in power, and the third prince did not show the weakness in this respect. Now, without the empress's constant teaching, the three princes are more and more exposed to their shallow nature.

Jiang Chuan's heart sank slightly. If the third prince is angry and cold to him, he may be able to calm down. After all, as a prince, he is proud of himself than ordinary people. Even if ordinary people know that there is a foreign man peeping at their biological mother, they will also be angry. Even blood splattered three feet.

Jiang Chuan thought that although the third prince would not do such a thing that was dazzled by anger, he would not have a good attitude towards him. He came here this time to see how the third prince treats him now and how he treats him. For his mother's friendship, if he can treat him coldly, that is his best expectation. It means that the third prince can accept it, but he is only angry, but he is still willing to use him, value him, and be with him.

But if the smile is so bright...

Tu Qiong Dagger sees it, I'm afraid there is a murderous intention behind it.

Jiang Chuan's heart is sad. He came because of his friendship with the queen. Knowing that his temperament is not as good as that of the fifth prince, he still assists him desperately, but the third prince may kill him because of his friendship with the queen. Although it is not now, it will be in the future. It is necessary to do it, but now the third prince still wants to use him, so he will not do it.

Jiang Chuan saluted, motionless, as if he hadn't heard the third prince calling him to be flat. The third prince's eyes flashed with anger, but there was still a smile on his face, and he even reached out to hold Jiang Chuan's arm and helped him up. He smiled and said: "Uncle Jiang doesn't need to be too polite. When he was young, his grandfather often mentioned his uncle and only said that he was a young hero. Unfortunately, he has never been able to see him. Now, when Uncle Jiang came to the capital, it also fulfilled one of my wishes. "

Jiang Chuan stood up stiffly, bowing his hands to the third prince, "I can't bear the expectations of His Highness."

"How can he not be? Uncle Jiang has defended the country's territory for decades. He is the hero of the world and also in the court. The only person who can compete with Qi Cheng." The third prince looked a little lonely, "If I don't have an uncle, how am I going to deal with myself? Competing with the fifth brother?"

Jiang Chuan softened. ... Even if he really wanted to kill him, what could he do? Always protect him.

Jiang Chuan cupped his hands, "We are here today because I want to visit His Highness and offer incense to the queen."

You still want to offer incense in front of my mother's spiritual seat! In front of her own son? !

The third prince looked ferocious for a moment, with a hint of murderous intent, but he recovered quickly. Jiang Chuan fought for decades. He also really sensed the killing intent of the third prince.

Jiang Chuan's heart cooled down a little, hooked his lips, and showed a wry smile. Although it was her son, he was also the son of that man. He thought it was too simple.

Jiang Chuan was extremely sad in his heart, but instead gave birth to a trace of anger, looking up at the third prince.

Back then, it was your grandfather who broke the promise! He has to send his beloved woman into the palace!

For the sake of her reputation, he didn't want her to be embarrassed. He went to the border and never returned to Beijing for decades!

Even, he hasn't married for many years, and he has guarded her body to this day!

Now, after hearing her bad news, he gave up everything he had done at the border and accumulated it for half his life! Back to Beijing to help take care of you!

And you! Because of my friendship with your mother, he has murdered me! !

Jiang Chuan glared at the third prince, although this face looked like his sweetheart, but it wasn't! The character and thoughts in this body are more like the person he hates the most.

The third prince was stunned, "What's wrong?" This anger almost turned into reality, and he was oppressed and breathless, Jiang Chuan did not mean to restrain at all.

"You know."

"What... what do you know?" The third prince was a little flustered, turned his head and pretended to look out the window, for fear that Jiang Chuan would notice the emotion in his eyes.

"You sent secret guards to follow me for a few days, and there are traces of people entering the secret room of Jiang's residence."

"Uncle Jiang, what are you talking about? My Highness can't understand!" The third prince also had some scheming, and he naturally couldn't admit it. .

Jiang Chuan doesn't bother with him about this. Over the years, the third prince has also learned the tricks of these women and used the trick of the palace fight to win the heir, but he didn't know that Jiang Chuan didn't need him to admit it at all. That's it.

Jiang Chuan took a step forward, raised his hand and grabbed the third prince's wrist. It was as delicate and slender as the master's wrist in his memory center, which made him dazed for a while, but still said, "You want to kill me?" The

third prince was suddenly approached . Jiang Chuan was stunned for a moment, he couldn't help taking a step back and bumped into the desk. Jiang Chuan was getting closer and closer, and the third prince swallowed. You let go! You are holding the prince, do you want to die!"

"You really want me to die?" Jiang Chuan laughed angrily, "Because of this, you don't believe that I use me, but you want me to die!" The

third prince Without saying a word, at this moment, he misses his mother so much. If his mother is there, he doesn't need to face this alone... no no no! If his mother was there, he would never let this madman see his mother!

Jiang Chuan shook his head and smiled bitterly, "Do you know what would happen to the fifth prince today?" The

third prince was stunned, wondering why Jiang Chuan mentioned him.

"If it were him, he would only believe my loyalty to him because of this, and he would trust me and reuse me even more! He is such a scheming and informal person, and I already knew that you were not as good as him, but I still chose you, I This whole life...for your mother and son, you actually want me to die?!" The

third prince was very embarrassed, since he was a child, others said that he was not as good as the fifth, even his mother. Mind, she doesn't have to work so hard alone. He is obviously the eldest son of the emperor! He is the heir! And the fifth one is just a concubine born to a humble palace man, not even a foreigner! Why, how could he be able to compete with him for so many years, and now, even have the upper hand? !

And his father, the emperor, knew that he was the only direct son, the eldest son, but he never gave him the position of a prince, but allowed him to be the eldest son of the emperor, born to a palace man. The bastards fight endlessly!

"Shut up!" The third prince was so angry that he exploded, pushing Jiang Chuan away, panting angrily.

Jiang Chuan was taken aback.

"You're not allowed to say that I'm not as good as him!"

"You're just not as good as him."

"Shut up! Shut up!!" The third prince's tears fell, and he raised his hand and wiped it away. , Now even Jiang Chuan dares to humiliate him wantonly, so many pressures and grievances seem to come to his mind all at once, making him unable to restrain his emotions. But after wiping away his tears, he still glared at Jiang Chuan fiercely, like a little wolf cub who had lost the protection of the mother wolf. Although he was so weak, he stubbornly wanted to hold up his momentum and scare off the enemy.

Jiang Chuan was stared at by these eyes, and a strange emotion gradually emerged in his heart. He turned his head and looked out the window, "I will take care of you and take you to the border, how about being an idle king?"

As for assisting the third prince to ascend the throne, he Today, I have also seen the nature of the third prince. He is too far from the fifth prince. With his strength alone, I am afraid that there is no possibility of changing his life against the sky. Moreover, with the temperament of the third prince, once he gains power, it may be true. He will kill him...

He doesn't want to die so aggrieved...

The third prince clenched his fist fiercely, slammed his fist on the table, turned his head and said viciously: "Go away! I don't need your assistance, I can do it myself!"

Jiang Chuan said: "You must understand, without me, you can't win! Although I can't protect you from ascending the throne, I can protect you..."

"Go away!" The third prince slapped the table fiercely.

Jiang Chuan nodded, "Okay, think about it for yourself, no matter what, you have to understand that I will protect you, even if you want to kill me! I really owe you mother and son in my last life!"

Jiang Chuan turned to leave, he didn't worry about the three The prince was in a hurry at the moment to kill him. First, there are no such masters in the Third Prince's Mansion. Second, if he just died in the Third Prince's Mansion, the Third Prince should not take the heir, wash his neck and wait for the fifth. The prince took this advantage and sent him on his way.

Jiang Chuan breathed a sigh of relief after leaving the Third Prince's Mansion, and felt a little regretful in his heart. He knew that the Third Prince could still pretend to be a good person on weekdays, so it was a bit of a scheming. Normal conversation, not so much, but he angered him, causing the two to completely turn against each other and cut off communication. Now he doesn't know where to start if he wants to help him.

Jiang Chuan shook his head, and even though he regretted it, he felt a little relieved in his heart, as if a mountain that had been pressing on his head for decades finally opened a gap, which made him feel much more relaxed, as if... he finally didn't have to be troubled by love. It's love, but after so many years, Jiang Chuan can't actually tell whether it's because he is too stubborn, or whether he really still has affection, it seems that liking that person has become a habit and can't be changed...

Jiang Chuan got on the horse , beside him, the entourage asked: "Is the general going back to the mansion?"

Jiang Chuan didn't want to go back to the mansion at this moment, so he said: "Let's just stroll around! I've come to the capital, I haven't had a good time shopping!"

"Yes." Then he agreed.

In the Du family restaurant, Du Qingchen was chatting with an acquaintance. Jiang Chuan walked in with his entourage. The two were too imposing. Among them, the entourage was actually wearing the armor of a fifth-rank military general, which made people even more angry with the middle-aged man walking in front. Stay away.

"Brother Du, Jiang Chuan!" An acquaintance lying on the counter whispered to Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows and looked at him curiously.

"A few years ago, I went to the border to transport horses, and I often saw him. I never thought that he was willing to return to Beijing. I heard that he was hurt in the past, and he didn't want to go back to the sad place. He was at the border, and there was a concubine next to him. No, I have always been alone, and I am a lover, and I don't know which family's beautiful young master was like Jade Young Master, but it was a pity that a young hero was wasted so far!" Fang Yu sighed in a low voice.

Even now that Jiang Chuan wants to get married, I am afraid it will be difficult. Those who know Jiang Chuan feel that Jiang Chuan is infatuated with one person, and it will last for decades. Others will not be happy if they marry him. Those who do not know, see Jiang Chuan. I haven't married for many years, and I don't even have a bed warmer around me. I only think that he is sick, and I won't marry him. He is more difficult to marry than a man who has lost his life and lost his wife in middle age. Wife, although his official position is high enough, the generals fight and kill him. Jiang Chuan is in the frontier all the year round. What kind of young lady and noble son is willing to marry him!

Fang Yu sighed. In fact, he really admired Jiang Chuan and wanted to be a matchmaker for him. Seeing such a hero living alone, he couldn't bear it.

Du Qingchen just cheated on Jiang Chuan a few days ago. He didn't know how things would turn out. He was very curious about him, so he asked in a low voice, "Then do you know who he likes?"

"This is How do you know, but after so long, everyone has come back, so they should put it down..." With

a swoosh, a chopstick rubbed the tip of Fang Yu's nose, passed between the two, and stuck it on the cabinet behind him, the end of the chopstick. It trembled and made a buzzing sound. If it was inserted into a person's head, it would definitely poke a hole.

Du Qingchen and Fang Yu froze almost at the same time, Fang Yu's nose was dripping with sweat, and with a scream, he squatted down with his head in his arms, and hid in the counter.

Du Qingchen turned his head stiffly, met Jiang Chuan's icy eyes, and squeezed a smile, "General, I'm sorry."

"Talk about right and wrong behind your back, villain!" The general next to Jiang Chuan snorted and began to put slices of meat on the stove. The smell here reminded him of the days when he grilled meat with his brothers in the frontier, but it was better than theirs. It's delicious, as expected of the capital, the things made are fine, and I will tell my brothers in the future that it is good to cut the meat into small pieces and then bake it.

Du Qingchen smiled awkwardly, "It's not even behind the back. The two generals have excellent ear skills, and they can be considered face-to-face."

"What? You are quite proud?" Jiang Chuan finally spoke.

Du Qingchen kicked Fang Yu under the counter. Jiang Chuan's chopsticks were only a warning, not really to hurt people. Fang Yu should have been almost afraid, so he got up and apologized.

Fang Yu is also a business person who travels all over the world. He has some courage and intelligence. He was just taken aback, but it will be fine after he comes back. Fang Yu slowly gets up, his back is still cold, that is after the sweat has dried. It was so cool, Du Qingchen pulled Fang Yu out, and then asked Xiao Er to give Jiang Chuan the most expensive meat dishes and good wine in the store, and they waived the order before pulling Fang Yu over to apologize.

Fang Yu knew Jiang Chuan, and Jiang Chuan was also familiar with him. After all, there were not many businessmen walking on the frontier to do business. Jiang Chuan said, "Fang Yu, it is better to speak and act appropriately."

"Don't dare, no longer dare . Now, the villain is just... just... Actually, I want to ask Boss Du to see if there is any good girl or brother, thinking..." Fang Yu lowered his head.

Jiang Chuan glanced coldly, "It's too much."

"Yes." Fang Yu's voice was like a gnat.

Du Qingchen smiled and cupped his hands: "General, the so-called, the past can't be traced, the future is still waiting, Brother Fang is also very kind, since the general is back, he wants to let go of the past, and... you can also consider this matter! Marrying a wife and having children, with children and grandchildren around their knees, is a human nature, if you plan now, it's not too late!"

Fang Yu nodded again and again, "Yes, yes!" After speaking, he became more courageous. He knew that Jiang Chuan was not a violent person. The chopsticks just now were indeed just a warning and would not hurt him, so he said : "Brother Du is right, but I don't know if there are any suitable people you know? Our generals are heroes and heroes, and we have to match the best wife!"

The hero in his mind deserves the best object !

The generals beside Jiang Chuan also nodded thoughtfully and said to Jiang Chuan, "General, I think Fang Yu is right!" On weekdays, they go home to hug their wives, but when they think that the general can only go home alone, facing a cold pot and a cold stove, they feel anxious. It's okay not to marry a daughter-in-law, but take a concubine to help with the washing and cooking of the head office! But the general, he is not even close to men, it is simply hopeless.

Jiang Chuan glanced coldly over the marriage urging duo, and Du Qingchen, who was making soy sauce, and said coldly, "Eat!" The

three of them quickly bowed their heads, and Du Qingchen pulled Fang Yu back.

Marry a wife and have children? Jiang Chuan smiled coldly. His sweetheart married someone else 800 years ago, and he will never marry anyone in his life. Jiang Chuan couldn't help but think about the appearance of his sweetheart. There was an afterimage, but this afterimage gradually merged with the face of the third prince, and gradually became clear and clear. Jiang Chuan threw his chopsticks violently, his face gloomy.

Du Qingchen thought that Jiang Chuan was still angry, and because of the previous incident, he felt a little guilty, so he stepped forward and said: "The hall is too noisy, I think it is arguing with the general, why don't you go to the private room?"

Jiang Chuan stood up suddenly, "Give it to me. Bring in some more wine!"

"Naturally." Du Qingchen replied quickly.