Chapter 6

The Su family and Du Tun's daughter-in-law also came here to say their marriage with the consent of Du's father. After the Su family agreed, the two families simply went through the process and set up a marriage very hastily. After all, they have to give Du Qingchen. The meaning of Chongxi, naturally hurried.

Su Dong tucked his knees and sat on the bed, burying his head in his knees, listening to his parents' words.

"Dong'er! My dear Dong'er, it's because my mother treated that kid badly and made you suffer! It's all my mother's fault, that is, I didn't want to keep you for a few more years in the past few years, so I will give it to you early. It's good to have a marriage! It's not like I'm going to marry a villager who doesn't know if he can survive." Aunt Su raised her hand to wipe away her snot and tears, crying sadly.

Father Su looked like a very strong man, even though he was almost middle-aged, he was still very strong. At this moment, he was sitting beside the bed with his head covered, his head down.

Seeing that Su Dong and his daughter-in-law were crying like a wolf howling, he roared in dissatisfaction, "Enough! You don't have to get married! I didn't tell the matchmaker, if the boy named Du Qingchen can't get better, let's The child still won't marry!"

"It's easy for you to say, if that Du Qingchen really dies and quits the family at that time, can we still have Donger's reputation?! Now, if you want me to tell you, I shouldn't have agreed a few days ago!"

"I can have this reputation now? I go out to work, and when the boss hears that I'm here, he has to come to see me specially, and ask me a few words with a smile. How did you treat the elders of the Houfu family back then? In the end, I had to sigh and say that I didn't confess to the true gods, and I didn't get any benefits, and I made a whole mess for nothing!"

Su Dong finally moved, tears bursting into tears. Falling down, the discussion between the couple came to an abrupt end, and immediately came forward to coax. This is their only son, even if it's just a brother, who will marry in the future, they still put it on the top of their hearts, and when they see him cry, they immediately feel uncomfortable.

Father Su raised his hand and slapped his head fiercely, and said regretfully: "If I had known this today, I shouldn't have gone hunting in the mountains! Save people, save a bastard! If I hadn't seen that old woman dying , holding another child, how can I pity her! Who would have thought... now that I am tired of my own child." When

Aunt Su heard the words, it was even more uncomfortable, "That is to say! Our family doesn't care about him . That's great, but it's not too bad, right! It's not his own, so whose heart can't be biased? If it was someone else, he couldn't treat the picked up son as his own! Just let him do some work again How, in the whole village, which brother doesn't work anymore?! Going to the ground, feeding pigs, chopping wood, and fetching water, all these things have been done in Donger! Others have to do it every day! It's me who has a loud voice I've been scolding him a lot, but I haven't really done it. I've scolded Dong'er too! Why is it bad for him? Isn't that how we live in the countryside? I want to be so disrespectful to him. Well, can he live healthy and healthy until now?! He will be gone in the swaddle!"

Speaking of this, Aunt Su herself was very aggrieved. In the past, before the people from the Hou Mansion were found, who were the people in the village? Not to mention that their family is kind, they picked up a brother and raised them for food and clothing, and they have grown so big! In the past, some villagers said that when they got married, they could receive a gift and come back, and they could make up for it.

The results of it! Before they got married, they didn't receive any gifts, they were taken away by the people of Hou's mansion. They didn't even get a penny. Their family thought they were raising a white-eyed wolf, but they were tired of their hearts and souls. Don't let them scratch their hearts and feel uncomfortable? !

Su Dong got off the bed with a gloomy expression. He lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I'm going out first."

"Where are you going, Dong'er? Don't go out all the time. Others say it's ugly. You're uncomfortable." Aunt Su hurriedly He waved his hand and wanted to call Su Dong back.

Father Su raised his hand to stop it, glared at her and said, "You can still keep your child from going out for the rest of your life!"

In the past two years, Su Dong really seldom went out. A few years ago, he had a good time with his buddies of the same age in the village. After his elder brother Su Nuan was taken away by the people from the Hou Mansion a few years ago, everything changed.

Su Dong himself didn't quite understand. Although their family did not treat his elder brother the same way, his elder brother had a better life than the poorer brothers in the village. At least those people wore rags and were starving. When I was young, my brother never had a patch on his body, and he never suffered from hunger. When he started talking about kissing two years ago, his mother also seriously wanted to choose a good family for him, and it was not really bad for him. what!

Of course, compared to the noble life that the young master of the Hou Mansion should live, my brother's life was too bad.

Su Dong lowered his head and walked forward in silence.

"Ouch!" Su Dong raised his head sharply and saw that the person he bumped into was his little friend, Su Xiaobao.

"Brother Xiaodong? You're out!" Su Xiaobao looked in surprise at the man who seemed to be a lot thinner than before. He hadn't seen him for a long time.

"Little Treasure." Su Dong lowered his head again.

Su Xiaobao was one of Su Dong's good friends back then. He was the same age as him, and he knew about Su Dong and Su Nuan, but he didn't feel how bad the Su family was to Su Nuan, the villagers! Isn't it all like this? The Su family's attitude towards their adopted son is already very good. After all, the countryside is poor and everyone's life is not very good. When he was a child, he also lived in the firewood house behind the pigsty, just like Su Nuan. .

"Brother Xiaodong, how are you recently!" Su Xiaobao asked tangled.

"It's okay." Su Dong lowered his head.

"Ah, ah..." A little boy behind him who couldn't even walk steadily rushed towards Su Xiaobao's leg.

"This is..." Su Dong asked suspiciously.

"This is my son. I'm taking the baby back to my parents' house today." Su Xiaobao said, and became a little embarrassed. He was about the same age as Su Dong, and they kissed almost at the same time, but now his son is one year old. , but Su Dong has been delayed until now, thinking that when Su Dong said he was kissing, he was more popular than him. Who would have thought that it would be like this now.

"Oh." Su Dong touched in his arms, but couldn't find anything to give to the child, so Su Xiaobao hurriedly stopped him.

"Brother Xiaodong, don't need it." Su Xiaobao didn't want Su Dong's things, so he quickly changed the subject, "Brother Xiaodong, let's walk together."

"Okay!" Su Dong smiled slightly, seeing the past His friends treated him well and he was very happy.

Su Xiaobao saw that Su Dong's expression was a lot more gloomy and gloomy than two years ago, and remembered that Su Dong's smile was gentle, cheerful and gentle, and suddenly became indignant, "It's all Su Nuan's fault! Say, how good your family treats him? What did people outside say make him suffer? Living in a pigsty, seriously! That is obviously a firewood house next to the pigsty! Whose children never lived in the firewood house behind the pigsty when they were young?! Little brother, when you have relatives at home, you should also go to the firewood house to make a floor!"

Su Dong lowered his head and said nothing.

"He did all the dirty and tiring work, oh! When you are a father, you eat rice! A labor like my uncle! Back then, he was someone who could go hunting in the mountains, and he even hunted wild beasts! It's his turn to have a child. What's the effort? It's just carrying water to cook, my aunt is strong, and I've done most of it. Your family's conditions are actually pretty good, so what kind of hardship can you make?! Anyway, when I was a child, I felt that Su Nuan had a better life than me. Good!"

Su Dong looked up at Su Xiaobao, opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say.

Su Xiaobao said: "Of course, my son is a brother, how can we live in such a poor life as ours? When the people from the Hou Mansion came to see him, they really felt distressed. They felt that their children suffered and suffered, but they didn't think about it. What? Picking up a child and raising it back, you have to offer it like an ancestor! Even if it is offered, the Houfu still thinks we have treated him badly! We can't support the child according to the Houfu's specifications."

Su Xiaobao flipped over white eyes.

Su Dong lowered his head and said nothing. After Su Xiaobao said hey, he didn't have any scruples. He hugged the child and turned around and asked, "Brother, did you say

you kissed recently?"

He felt uncomfortable, but now, he was indeed engaged a few days ago, although the other party didn't know if he could get better, and he didn't know if the marriage could happen. However, Su Dong still had something to say.

Hearing this, he immediately said: "It's fixed, it's... It's from Dujiazhuang, according to what Dad said, he's a business person who has gone to school for a few days."

Su Xiaobao's eyes lit up, "That's good . Ah! It's much stronger than the one in my family who can only work hard. The literate and business man is amazing! Whose family is it? Have I heard of it?"

"Yes..." Su Dong was a little shy, "I heard that , is called Du Qingchen, and has a younger brother who goes to school in a private school!"

"Du Qingchen..." Su Xiaobao's eyes flickered, his man works in the town, many news are more sensitive than the village, Su Dong said this, he also understood He came over, but he was afraid that the Du family had lied to Su Dong, so he said: "Little Dong, do you know the situation of his family?"

Su Dong wanted to nod, but he was not sure. If he shook his head, it didn't seem right. , He knew that Du Qingchen was injured, and now he is not sure if he can get better. Maybe if he doesn't take care of him, he will die. He and Du Qingchen also got married for the sake of happiness, so does he know it or not?

Seeing Su Dong's hesitation, Su Xiaobao couldn't care about anything else, "I know something, but I don't know if you don't know it clearly. If you know, don't blame me for talking too much!"

"How could it be!" Someone was willing to tell him about his future The affairs of the husband's family are very righteous, and it is better than what he knows after marriage. It is too late for him to be grateful.

Su Xiaobao also said: "Du Qingchen's family has a restaurant in the town. It's inherited from the ancestors, you know?" Seeing Su Dong nodding his head, he continued, "But, this restaurant has caused trouble..."

Su Xiaobao turned his man When he came back to chat with him, he talked about the grievances between Du Qingchen's family and Master Chen, and finally said: "Du Qingchen's injury was caused by Master Chen's beating, and Du Qingchen was afraid of being beaten this time. I sold the shop to the Chen family for 30 taels of silver. I heard that I have collapsed on the bed in the past few days, and I can't even get off the bed. Little brother, my man said that the Chen family and the Du family are Liangzi. After all, it almost died." Su Xiaobao looked at Su Dong worriedly.

Hearing this, Su Dong's eyes turned slightly red.