Chapter 82

Tao Xiude and Du Qingchen left together, couldn't help chasing after two steps, leaned over and said, "I don't think your personality is that cruel, it's really embarrassing for you to go to torture, or I'll go with Shao My lord, let's do something else for you Appropriate, what kind of torture? ! It's just deliberately embarrassing!

However, Shao Qing was deliberately embarrassing, and wanted Du Qingchen to retreat in spite of the difficulties, and to be honest. If Du Qingchen did it, then it would be good, and Shao Qing would really remember Du Qingchen's favor. If it couldn't be done, he could suppress it. Let Du Qingchen understand his identity and do things honestly.

Du Qingchen said: "I'll try it first, maybe it will work!"

Tao Xiude was taken aback, "Don't be brave! Alright! It's okay to be brave, anyway, Master Shao didn't expect you to really find out. When he frees up his hands, he will take over, torture to extract confessions, he is the only one."

"Oh?" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you know? Our Lord Shao, who used to be a clerk in the Ministry of Punishment, is known as the Jade-faced Hell King."

Du Qingchen nodded, "No wonder he gave me the trial of the case, so that even if I can't try it, He can also take over, it won't delay anything, and by the way, take a look at my ability to do things."

"Yes! He can't completely trust what I said, he has to see it himself." Tao Xiude patted Du Qingchen on his shoulder, "Look for me if you have any trouble."

Du Qingchen nodded, watched Tao Xiude leave, glanced at the sky, it was already evening, Du Qingchen asked the servant in the mansion, and went directly to the prison of torture in the mansion. Come slap the whip.

"Tell me! If you don't say that I'll beat you to death, do you hear me!"

"I'm really not, I don't, I just thought it was a falling rock, I just wanted to hide away first and turn around to save the food later, I'm not a spy..." Yan Xiaojiu was locked in for only an hour or two, after all It wasn't long before they arrived in Yuanxian County, and now they are all bloodied and their clothes were ripped off by whips.

Du Qingchen told Shao Qing's order to the person with the whip, and the other party didn't doubt it. After all, no one would make such a joke in this government office. The muscular man with a scar on his face wiped it off. Putting the sweat on his face, he smiled at Du Qingchen and said, "Then I'll leave this to Mr. Du?" Du

Qingchen nodded, "I still need the prison head to help me."

"That's natural, Mr. Du's little arm. It doesn't hurt to beat someone on the calf! You said, what kind of punishment will be used, I will do it." Cui Prison said with a smile.

Du Qingchen looked around for a week, "What about the others? Didn't we catch a few?"

"I was taken over there by Prison Chen to be tortured. Do you want Mr. Du to have a look?" Du

Qingchen nodded and followed Prison Cui. When I went to the place where other people were tortured, I saw that there were large and small torture instruments of all kinds and strange shapes in the room, and Chen Laotou, who was in Cui Lao's mouth, was holding a scissors-like thing, pinching one of his fingers, desperately trying. Twisting, the screams almost made Du Qingchen take two steps back in shock.

"Mr. Du is frightened? Hehe, that's not good! The first rule in our business is to be cruel. You can't even watch it, so how can you judge?" Cui Dao laughed.

"Stop first! Master Shao said, you can't give in." Du Qingchen said quickly, his brows furrowed.

Cui Prisoner's smile was almost unstoppable, and his face gradually became cold, "Mr. Du, if you can't be ruthless, you might as well go back and tell Master Shao, and let him try another person, it's impossible if you don't fight. They will recruit, and these people are going to destroy the relief food in my original county! What's wrong with beating him, I even want to peel them off!"

As people from Yuanxian County, Prisoner Cui and Prisoner Chen dealt with these people, and they felt very happy in their hearts. They didn't feel any problems at all, and they didn't feel pity. Dead folks and fathers? !

Du Qingchen reassured: "The trial is the main thing. This injury will not be explained at that time."

"There are still bloodless ones. I promise that he will be split from his internal organs and liver and intestines, and the pain will be unbearable." Cui Prison said.

"I have to take him to the capital as a witness, so I can't kill him."

"That's not going to work, that's not going to work, so how should the trial be?" Cui Prison spread his hands.

"Listen to me, untie them all first, give them food and medicine, and lock them up in this room first." Du Qingchen said, although Cui Prisoner was dissatisfied, he even rolled his eyes in front of Du Qingchen, completely different from before. Passionate, but only obedient.

"Chen Prisoner, please get a water tank in and fill it with water."

"Yes." Chen Prisoner also heard Cui Prisoner say Du Qingchen's identity, so he can only obey.

"Are there any other people?" Du Qingchen asked.

"Yes, but we are the two old guys on duty today. There are not many prisoners in this prison, so everyone else is resting."

"We will call them tomorrow, so we can guarantee that one will keep an eye on one." Du Qingchen said.

"Okay." Cui Dao nodded, although he didn't know what Du Qingchen wanted to do, he could only obey.

After Yan Xiaojiu was also dragged in, Du Qingchen also gradually got used to the atmosphere here, at least he wouldn't feel chilled everywhere he looked, and what he was going to do might be a hundred times more cruel than these criminal laws, but he just didn't see blood and death. , he can't see the bloody scene, at least it can make him feel more comfortable.

Du Qingchen dragged a bench and sat down. Even the normal chair here for the prison head to rest was stained with black blood that could not fade away, and it was shiny when rubbed. Du Qingchen looked around and was tortured, and a few people who could hardly move, named the two people in the previous team, "Xiao Jiu, Wang Xi, I didn't expect that I would interrogate you, I still remember, Xiao Jiu You especially like the braised pork I made, right? You also said that when you get back to the provincial capital, you will go to my restaurant to have a big meal."

Yan Xiaojiu seemed to have caught a glimpse of life and took two steps forward. , wanted to grab Du Qingchen's trousers, but Du Qingchen avoided him, "Mr. Du, I was wronged, you know me, my family is in Han County, how could I betray! I dare not!! This is really a misunderstanding!!"

"I heard other people say that you especially like a courtier in Manchun Courtyard, and every month's salary will be spent on her, and you have to go several times a month. , your salary is only so little, even if you don't eat, drink, or do other expenses, you can't afford to go to a gold-scavenging cave like Manchun Courtyard, and you still have an oiran to accompany you, where did you get so much money?" Du Qingchen The tone was unwavering.

Yan Xiaojiu seemed to be frozen, stiff in place.

"And Wang Xi, if I remember correctly, there is an old mother in your family who was seriously ill, and you were unable to treat it. Later, it is said that you met a noble person and your mother's illness was cured. Now, you can gradually turn around. Marrying a wife and having children, who is your noble person?" Du Qingchen said warmly.

Wang Xi lowered his head and said nothing. Yan Xiaojiu's lips trembled, "You made good friends with us before, just to find out about us..."

"Not only you, the guards in the entire team, everyone, all your news, I know clearly It's clear." Du Qingchen said, "I picked up the stone that passed the letter and gave it to Master Tao."

"I killed you!" Yan Xiaojiu suddenly burst into flames, but he was beaten so badly that he was seriously injured. It's amazing, I can't even get up for a while.

"I have analyzed everyone, but the time is too short, and there is no evidence, I can only reluctantly lock the scope of the spies among four or five people, until you jump out on the mountain road, I can be sure. Xiaojiu, Wang Xi, don't say that you are innocent anymore, Mr. Tao won't listen, and I won't believe it. For the sake of our acquaintance, you confess now, I will find a way to intercede with Mr. Shao, Protect your family, and think about it for your children." The

group of people Tao Xiude uses, each has a family and a family and a burden, this is the maximum guarantee that there will be no mixed spies among them, but even so , there are still two.

Wang Xi lowered his head, "Can you really protect my family?"

"I can try it out, or you can try my methods later. Maybe I'm not so harmless on the surface."

Wang Xi was silent for a long time . After all, he didn't want to be tortured again, "I'll recruit."

"Okay, Cui Prisoner, please bring him out and go to another place to record his confession, so that they don't collude with each other."

"Yes." Cui Prisoner immediately stepped forward, Take the man named Wang Xi away.

Du Qingchen continued: "Other people I don't know can also recruit, the conditions are easy to negotiate, but if you don't want to, then I can only say sorry."

No one answered, they always have their own last resort, or Not daring to confess, Du Qingchen didn't persuade him anymore, turned his head to Chen Prison's head and said, "They are not allowed to sleep tonight. If anyone falls asleep, let him wake up in the water." He asked for a tank of water just for the sake of this.

"That's it? Do you want to add some salt to the water or something?" Prison Chen asked.

"No need, don't worry, in the end no one will be able to carry it over." Du Qingchen said softly, sleep deprivation is such a torture in human history that it is so famous that he is a common man for a long time, even if these common guards grit their teeth It can resist the pain of flesh and blood, but it can never resist the mental breakdown after stripping off sleep.

Du Qingchen's voice was very soft, even his tone was very gentle, but Chen's head trembled subconsciously, and he didn't even know why he suddenly panicked.

Du Qingchen went out, he couldn't accompany the prisoner here without sleeping, sleep deprivation is not effective now, at least it won't have any effect until tomorrow night, he should go and see Wang Xi's confession first!

Outside, Wang Xi was sitting on the ground with his head down in dejection. In front of him, Cui Cui had asked the prison clerk to come and record everything Wang Xi said. Wang Xi looked up and saw Du Qingchen coming over. Without speaking, he continued to record his confession, and when he felt that he had said everything he knew, he turned to Du Qingchen.

"Did you know Yan Xiaojiu when you were helping them?" Du Qingchen asked.

Wang Xi shook his head, "I don't know, they seem to be on a single line. One person can only know the identity of the next person, and there is no way to know the other people on the line."

Du Qingchen nodded.

"You promised me to intercede for me!"

"I know, I will go." Du Qingchen said.