Chapter 61

After the Spring Festival, the temperature is getting warmer, and the sales of hot pot base materials are also decreasing day by day, because the base material needs to be frozen by cold. In other places, it is difficult to deliver it as a takeaway, and after the weather gets hot, the number of customers willing to eat hot pot gradually decreases.

Du Qingchen finally got some free time. He didn't have any new ideas to make some interesting food for spring and continue this trend, but people can't always make money, right? Su Dong has been busy with him all winter, shouldn't he rest?

The river ice melts, and everything recovers. In such a good season, it is time to take a spring outing. Master Liu and Feng County magistrate also thought so, so they wanted to hold a cultural meeting together. Feng magistrate The money was handed over to Du Qingchen.

The Wenhui is next to the small river in the county. If Du Qingchen remembers correctly, the river is called Nigou River. It is usually only used for farmers to irrigate. Mud ditch, flooded river. 'This song expresses the helplessness of farmers, meaning that when they want to use this river for irrigation, it dries up and there is only mud in the river. When it is not used, it is full of river water and can be used by people.

However, this has nothing to do with this conference. The magistrate Feng was just interested and wanted to hold a green outing.

Du Qingchen's head was as big as a fight. He didn't know the rules of the Wenhui, so he asked Du Rulin. After all, Du Rulin had attended several times with Master Liu, and Du Rulin said, "We ate sheep soup at the last Wenhui. Steamed buns, Master Liu said, buns in mutton soup are delicious, but indecent."

Du Qingchen: ...

So he also prepares some buns in mutton soup?

"Anything else? Other literature conferences you've heard of are also available." Du Qingchen continued to ask.

"Before, Master Liu mentioned the last literary meeting he attended and said that the pancakes were good."

Du Qingchen: ...

So it's not good for a small county town, the literary society is like this, where can there be the elegance of a scholar!

"However," Du Rulin thought of something, and said quickly, "The conference I attended at Tao Taishou's house was different."

"Yes! His family's party must be a reference. What did you eat at his house?" Du Qingchen hurriedly asked.

"Well, I heard someone say that Tao Taishou's banquet is about sixteen dishes, eight gui, four dim sum, and what you want is to be stable and obey the rules. But to be honest, the taste is indeed ordinary, not as good as mutton soup. Bread." Du Rulin muttered silently.

Du Qingchen: ...

Du Qingchen sighed secretly, "Okay, I understand, then I can play as I want, and follow my own thoughts."

"Yes! Brother, don't think too much, no one cares about this. , In the past, everyone had a bowl of sheep soup, wouldn't they be happy to eat? No paper, lying on the ground to write, wouldn't they be happy?" Du Rulin said.

Du Qingchen was speechless, "Okay! I know, it's not going to let you each have a bowl, waiting to drink the mutton soup and eat

the cake." Du Rulin laughed, "Actually, I think hot pot is also fine."

Du Qingchen patted Du Rulin silently . Since Du Rulin passed the test of Tongsheng, he was unwilling to let him touch his head, so he could only pat his shoulder next to nothing.

"Review well, don't think too much, just wait for the meeting when the time comes."

What a hot pot! A group of scholars in Confucian robes eat hot pot by the river with bowls and pots, which is not as elegant as mutton soup pancakes! Du Qingchen simply went to Nigouhe to see the place where the next meeting was held, and wanted to see what kind of food would be suitable. Of course, this kind of outing-like activity must bring Su Dong. The Du family has already bought a carriage, and Du Qingchen also drove the car and took Su Dong to the venue of the Wenhui.

Feng county magistrate naturally did not just point to the location. The Nigou River is not all farmland. There is a peach blossom forest in the stream near the suburb of the county. It is also the favorite meeting place for literati in Pingxing County. This is the destination of Du Qingchen's trip.

Fragrance curls, sparse shadow and dark fragrance.

Standing in the peach blossom forest, Du Qingchen took a deep breath, feeling relaxed and happy. Su Dong was already happy to pick up the petals. He hadn't gone out to play for a long time.

Du Qingchen couldn't help but whisper: "With such a beautiful view, what are you going to eat with mutton soup and hot pot? What are you thinking about!" The Tucao value is almost full. Du Qingchen already has his own ideas. Since there are so many peach blossoms here, only the peach blossom banquet can best match the scenery here!

Du Qingchen shuttled through the peach blossom forest, and quickly chose a suitable place for the banquet, and said to Su Dong: "Let's go, brother."

"Oh." Su Dong reluctantly held the one he picked up. Petals, standing in place hesitant.

Du Qingchen looked back and laughed lightly, "East brother, when you come, there are many trips! How about you bring someone to pick the petals tomorrow?"

"Pick the petals?" Su Dong was surprised, no Are you going to have a banquet? Why pick flowers?

"That's right! Please eat flowers. Since you like it here, you can bring some guys over to pick it tomorrow!" Du Qingchen laughed. Anyway, there is a carriage, and Su Dong can't be tired. Moreover, picking flowers doesn't require any trouble. It is suitable for Su Dong to supervise while playing, and can play here all day.

Although Su Dong didn't understand why Du Qingchen said that, but he must have his own reasons for doing things, so he nodded heavily.

After returning, Du Qingchen found his buddies and asked them to pick peach blossoms with Su Dong tomorrow. As long as they were clean and in full bloom, they would be picked and brought back in a clean basket, saying that he was going to cook. What can you do with petals? While the guys were at a loss, they were also very curious. After all, their boss was a very whimsical person. Since the restaurant opened, new dishes have come out one after another, and it is not uncommon to be able to cook with flowers.

In the evening, Su Dong came back with a carriage and a basket full of peach blossoms. Du Qingchen had prepared the wine pulp to soak the petals in the restaurant. After letting the guys rinse the petals, they put the whole flower in salt water. Pickled, and Du Qingchen took the petals and put them in the wine slurry together with rock sugar to make wine. As the drink at the peach blossom banquet, the Wenhui will arrive in a few days, so Du Qingchen can only soak it casually, for the occasion.

Early in the morning on the day of the Wenhui, Du Qingchen sent the prepared dishes to the carriage and transported them to the Peach Blossom Forest. Soon after they were set up, the magistrate Feng and Master Liu came together, and Master Liu said with a smile, "I have I have always heard that what kind of peach blossom banquet are you going to have, and it has always been mysterious, and you are not allowed to even look at it. Today, I can finally see the true face of your peach blossom banquet."

Du Qingchen turned around and bowed his hands to the two of them. "I've been wronged! How dare I not let you see the Master! I'm just trying to make fun of it. If you can see everything, how can there be any subtleties?"

"It seems that Qingchen is very clever. I feel confident, and I think the things I have prepared are very exquisite." Feng county magistrate said with a smile, since Du Qingchen opened a restaurant in the county, he has also become a regular customer of the restaurant, so he changed his mouth when the relationship was close.

Du Qingchen smiled humbly and said, "I don't dare, it's just normal. If it can be liked by adults, then it can be considered as subtle."

Feng county magistrate heard the words and laughed, "It must be a good look. "

Soon, the guests came one after another. They saw tables and chairs placed in the peach blossom forest, and plates of delicate desserts on the outer table. It seemed that most of them were related to peach blossoms. Du Rulin was among the classmates, and was pulled by Liu Tai to go to the food place. County magistrate Feng and Master Liu were at a table with snacks, chatting with a chuckle.

County magistrate Feng held a peach blossom-shaped snack and smiled: "This peach blossom cake is very good, the skin is soft, and the taste is mellow. The most important thing is that your mind is indeed very delicate. Knowing that peach blossoms are in full bloom here, you have made so many. Dessert made of peach blossoms."

"This wine is also interesting, but it was soaked with peach petals?" Master Liu took a sip, only to feel that the wine was very delicious with the aroma and sweetness of peach blossoms.

Du Qingchen smiled and nodded, "Yes, Master, drinking on an empty stomach hurts your health, let's drink a bowl of porridge first!" Du Qingchen picked up the small bowl of rice porridge on the table, and saw a few pickled peach blossoms floating on it, white and sticky rice The porridge with pink petals is delicate and interesting.

"Can you eat the peach blossoms on this porridge?" Master Liu asked. If it was just for decoration, he would have to pay attention later and not eat it.

"Of course it is possible." Du Qingchen nodded.

Master Liu took it and took a sip. There was sucrose in the rice porridge, which was slightly sweet, but the peach blossoms were slightly salty. The combination of the two made the rice porridge even more sweet and delicious.

"Boss Du, can you eat the petals in this egg custard?" Su Junxia was wearing a brocade robe, pulling a child also wearing a brocade robe over to him, and asked suspiciously, although this is a cultural association, it has also invited the county A famous and powerful country gentleman, Su Junxia is naturally among them.

Du Qingchen turned his head and saw that Yang Liu was being pulled by Su Junxia. The child seemed to have gained a lot of weight, and he was in good spirits and smiled at him.

"Of course." Du Qingchen nodded.

"That's fine." Su Junxia nodded, "Liu'er has to eat egg custard, but I don't know if the petals in this bowl can be eaten. Me." Su Junxia didn't care to tell the fact that he was afraid of his daughter-in-law, and he didn't shy away from Yang Liu's existence.

On the other side, Liu Tai took Du Rulin, looked around for a week and said suspiciously: "Is this enough to hold directly? Don't you have to wait for the banquet? There is no seat?" .

Du Rulin nodded, "Yeah! My brother said that this is a buffet, and everyone can take it for themselves. You see, everyone else took what they liked, and they went to chat in twos and threes, so they don't have to be confined to their seats."

"That's it!" Liu Tai quickly reached out to a small white porcelain bowl that contained pig's trotters. He stared at it for a long time! The pig's trotters have been cut and disassembled by the cook for the convenience of eating, and they are also decorated with a few pickled peach blossoms. Liu Tai took the wooden chopsticks placed on the small bowl. Instead of eating the boiled crystal clear pork trotters, he first took the peach blossoms for decoration, stuffed it directly into his mouth, and chewed it.

Du Rulin's eyes widened, "You..." Du Rulin suddenly remembered that his brother had said that this flower can be eaten after pickling, so it's hard to say anything.

Liu Tai said vaguely: "Didn't Brother Du just say that it can be eaten? I'll try it first."

Du Rulin looked complicated, but also a little curious, "Is it delicious?" If it was delicious, he would also try it.

"It's delicious!" Liu Tai swallowed and said to Du Rulin, only to focus on the pig's trotters.

Du Rulin hesitated for a moment, and then took a small white porcelain bowl next to it, which contained fish soup, and placed a delicate small porcelain spoon in the bowl. Du Rulin also scooped a spoonful of the flowers embellished on it and put it in his mouth, The slightly salty petals cover up the bitterness that all peach blossoms should have, and it melts in the mouth with a sip. Although it is indeed edible, it is actually not delicious! Du Rulin felt that he had been deceived, stared at Liu Tai, and Liu Tai smiled proudly.

been played! Du Rulin thought angrily.

Seeing this scene, You Qiu walked over with a sigh, handed a small porcelain plate to Du Rulin and You Qiu, and said, "This is a peach blossom cake, which is filled with peach blossoms marinated in sugar. Brother Du said, this is delicious. , Although the other petals can be eaten, they are really only for decoration, who told you to eat only that."

Liu Tai heard the words, quickly put down the porcelain bowl of pig's trotters, took the porcelain plate handed to him by You Qiu, and smiled. thank.

"Boss Du!" From a distance, Manager Qiu greeted Du Qingchen and joined the crowd of magistrate Feng and Master Liu, "Oh, hello Master Feng, hello Master Liu. Boss Su! Long time no see! Haha!" Shopkeeper Qiu greeted everyone cheerfully, and naturally joined in.

"Hello, Manager Qiu." Du Qingchen also bowed his hands in return. He also understood these days that the Qiu family had no plans to treat him, perhaps because of Su Junxia, ​​or because of Master Liu, Feng Xianling and others, or because of his own strength, but in any case, the Qiu family is now , It seems that he has the intention of making a good relationship with him, and Du Qingchen is relieved, not holding on to the past.

Du Qingchen sold hot pot ingredients for a winter. Although the time was short, he made a lot of money. Now Du Qingchen is famous, has a wide network of contacts, and has stronger economic strength. Not to mention that it is far superior to the Qiu family today, but at least it can be compared. , that is, based on his own strength, the Qiu family can't do anything to him now, and can only make good friends.