Chapter 17

Du Qingchen lowered his head and cleaned up the table. The guests were almost gone, and Father Du finally sold out what he wanted to sell. After turning the empty wooden barrels in, he turned his head and said to Du Qingchen before he could wipe off the sweat. "Your father-in-law's dowry is for Su Dong!"

"Tiger skin? I heard that the guest said it just now."

Father Du took two steps forward, his eyes almost glowing, "Then I can hear better than you, People all over the street are talking about it, all of them have to go to the clothing store to see tiger skins! For many years, no one has seen this. Speaking of which, it was 20 years ago that your father-in-law beat him up. The next time everyone saw the tiger, your father-in-law was really a good man!"

Du Qingchen laughed dryly, "It is indeed a man, I have already been congratulated by the guests for a day."

Du's father clenched his fist and smashed it in the palm of his hand, as if he had made up his mind, "You The father-in-law made such a big deal, we can't lose face for the dowry banquet. Fortunately, you just made 15 taels of silver a few days ago, and now we are not short of anything, we have to do better, buy Some good wine, good food and good things are for your marriage."

"Yes!" Du Qingchen nodded, he was waiting for Father Du's words! After hearing that the Su family had prepared a tiger-skin mattress, he had mixed feelings. One was happy. Of course, it wasn't for the dowry that the Su family wanted to give. In fact, he didn't take it too seriously. What mattress is not a mattress? ! He is afraid of tying the tiger skin! He was simply happy for Su Dong, and secondly, it was himself, who always felt a little suppressed by his father-in-law, and his mood was a bit complicated.

It would be great if he could come up with something better, Du Qingchen sighed, but unfortunately, such a thing as tiger skin is something that even a big family can't find, so it would be even more difficult for him to come up with something good, then it would be Prepare more for the dowry at the banquet, and that's the only way.

In fact, Du Qingchen didn't intend to spend all the money on marriage. Compared with these face projects, the dilapidated earthen house in the family needs to be turned over to a new house, so that his family can live more comfortably.

Still short of money!

Du Qingchen sighed helplessly. When he had no money, he was missing a few taels. When he had a few taels, he was missing a dozen taels. With a dozen taels, he was missing even more! There is no end to making money.

Du Qingchen touched his forehead, he had already taken off the white cotton cloth a few days ago, which also meant that his injury was almost healed, and it was time to work hard to make money and support the family.

Du Qingchen raised his head to look at Father Du, "Father, don't move too much that money, leave me 10 taels of silver, and I still have to do something."

Father Du was thinking about what to do with the big scene when he suddenly heard Du Qingchen say this. , was stunned for a moment, and said dissatisfiedly: "Let's get married first!"

"That's sitting on the mountain! Can I sell the recipe once, twice or three times? No matter how many recipes I have, I can't sell it! There are only Emergency, but there is no reason to save the poor."

"Then...then leave me six or seven taels, so I can do things for you."

"Five taels!" Thinking of the tiger-skin mattress, the He Su family didn't know what to prepare. How many things, Du Qingchen silently took a step back, plus Du Rulin's examination fee, he only had seven or eight taels left, and it couldn't be less.

"Five taels...Five taels are five taels!" Father Du also felt a little pressured. If the Su family was in a hurry to get married at that time, they would have gotten married directly, how could there be so many things now! Thinking of this, Father Du regretted it.

Du Qingchen has started to recruit workers, but his recruiting method is different from others. He does not directly pay for employment, but after signing a contract, he will pay a commission according to the overall price for every order of takeout, with ten cents per cent, so that The novel way of working has attracted the attention of many people, but most people still do not understand why they do it.

Du Qingchen also took advantage of the time when there were the most people recruiting workers outside, moved a stool to stand in the middle, held up a simple paper tube as a loudspeaker, and explained loudly to everyone, "Everyone, please listen to me, I am recruiting workers. Ah! There is no time limit or location limit. Although it is indeed different from other people, you cannot send money on time every day or every month, but the more work you do, the more you will earn. If you don't send an order, then you You can't blame me if you can't make money!"

"Boss Du, what exactly do you mean by this thing? How do you send it?"

"I'll explain it to you! A few days ago, I had a chat with some hawkers on the street for two hours. I found everyone! At noon, they can only eat dry food, why? Because the stall can't be separated from people."

Everyone nodded, and it was true. Even if it was noon, no one would close the stall to eat. The truth is, if there is no one in the food business within a few meters, either you will eat the dry food yourself, or you will be hungry, but there is no way to do it, everyone is like this!

Du Qingchen continued: "That's why I started to think about it. I can't be in the business of selling food here. There are still people on the street who want to buy food but can't eat it. This is my loss!"

Everyone laughed . up.

"In the end, it really made me think of a way, I told them, if you eat my family's food, I can have someone deliver it to you, but what! Say yes! Who wants to eat dry food every day who can eat hot food. That's why I recruited workers to deliver meals to these people."

Everyone realized this, but in fact, this is just a simplified version of Du Qingchen. There are laborers who are working, who are cleaning up the house, and the private school that will be moving in soon. He will talk to each of them, and then ask them to order meals from him. If the reputation of his restaurant rises in the future, there will even be family households who want to try it out. Such a market is by no means easy to imagine.

"Then, if all the hawkers in one street order your meal, I will send one street at a time and pull a car to go, will it also be ten cents?" A resident of the town shouted.

"Naturally! If you can receive an order from a street vendor and send it together in one trip, you will pay ten cents for one cent, and you will never break your promise!" Du Qingchen replied loudly.

Yes, in this place where there is no communication equipment and no software, he has to know if he wants to order food! Therefore, the person who delivers meals back and forth is the only way of communication. If the worker he wants to recruit wants to take orders and make money, he must go to him to get business for him, ask people if they need him to deliver meals, and then bring a message with them. When he comes with money, he will give food and let him send it out.

"Then, if three or four people make an order together and spend tens of pennies on food, they will pay a cent for the toll, boss, won't you pay for it?" Someone below laughed, apparently discovering this loophole, if a street The peddler said that he was a single order, so Du Qingchen could only charge one cent for the toll?

Du Qingchen chuckled, "Just now I just explained the meaning of recruiting to everyone, but I didn't explain the rules of ordering meals in detail. One order is one penny. If an order exceeds ten cents, then it is still required to pay ten cents. The way to pay the toll."

"Aren't you afraid that the person who delivers the meal will take the money and run away? Then the person who gave the money will trouble you?"

"Of course not! Moreover, as long as I live in the town or the people nearby, whoever dares to cheat and cheat, I will go to the government to sue him with the contract, and then he will spit out the money doubled for me. Besides, everyone's home is here, don't you want to work with me in the future?"

That's definitely not possible! Not to mention that there is a contract, even if the foundation of the family is also here, how can you cut off your back for dozens of pennies? Everyone nodded and understood what Du Qingchen meant.

"There is also a possibility that the person who did not sign a contract with me will pretend to be one of ours and cheat people for food money." Du Qingchen said.

Everyone nodded immediately, yes! It might even be the case! So what does Du Qingchen plan to do?

"So! I will prepare special clothes and numbers. For example, the first person I recruit wears clothes with the word 1 on them, and the second is 2. Everyone has their own number and wants to order food.

If you are a swindler, you only need to remember his serial number, and when something goes wrong, you will be able to find this person. How about cheating people with the same clothes?"

"Yes! So, first, this clothes are more difficult to make. I will find someone to embroider the numbers on it to make it more difficult for him to imitate. Second, in our town. Isn't it these people, who don't you know who! Would you give money to someone you don't know who is still wearing my clothes?"

"That's definitely not possible. If I order food, I'll only ask me to know. Yes, you will only give him the money if you know it belongs to your family."

"That's the reason. There is also a possibility that some people did not order food, but they insisted that they did, and they wanted to trouble me, so ,Every person who orders food, I will give him some notes written by my brother, a note means a penny, the customer gives a few penny to the food delivery person, and the food delivery person will return a few The note, as a proof, will be returned when the food is in hand, and it cannot be circulated."

"Boss Du is smart!"

"Yes! In this way, whether it is posing as you to cheat money, or thinking There are no loopholes to deceive you."

"Wait a minute, the note is not very easy..."

"You who don't read, how can you understand, everyone's words are different, and it is difficult to write the same, If you can write exactly the same, with such ability, do you still need to cheat for a meal?"

"That's the truth! The clothes are specially made, and the person who delivers the meal is a specific person. Every penny can be exchanged for a specific note as a certificate. After getting the meal, it will be returned. In this way, I, a business person, can feel at ease. , people who buy food are also at ease."

The author has something to say: Thank you~

Reader "Run", Irrigation nutrient solution +2

reader "Michellelim37", Irrigation nutrient solution +17 Momo

da~ Thank you little angel for the nutrient solution ~