Chapter 119

A month later, the capital returned to its former prosperity. It seems that this month there was a backlog of marriages due to mourning. Once the ban was lifted, several groups of married couples walked through the streets of Kung Fu for a long time. Similarly, there were also several shops on the street. , ignited firecrackers to celebrate the opening, including Du Qingchen's.

Su Dong hugged Mao Dan and stood at the back of the crowd timidly while covering his ears. Su Nuan walked back and forth happily, and even wanted to light firecrackers himself, but he was not the owner of the shop, so it was not easy to make this request in the end. , In fact, if he mentioned it, Du Qingchen would definitely be happy to let him go, and Du Qingchen wouldn't be happy to order firecrackers himself, right? It looks so dangerous! He didn't play this game when he was a child, and he was even less interested when he grew up.

After Du Qingchen lit the firecrackers, he turned around and ran immediately, almost tripping over the steps, which made Su Nuan laugh out loud. For the past month, they have become familiar with them living under the same roof, and Su Nuan deeply realized Du Qingchen's 'weakness' ' and Cut Hei, Du Qingchen also realized what a carefree person Su Nuan was. Raising Su Nuan was like raising an oversized cub who could cause trouble. Du Qingchen expressed his sincere admiration for Qi Cheng.

Du Qingchen didn't care about Su Nuan's ridicule. This month, it wasn't the first time that he was laughed at by Su Nuan. His hands-on ability was indeed a little worse, but he was no match for Su Nuan, who was used to it from Ono.

"Boss Du, congratulations!"

"Thank you, please come in." Du Qingchen handed over the invitation to the sound of firecrackers.

In the store, Du Qingchen's customized barbecue tables are neatly arranged. Each table is covered with a bell mouth facing the barbecue, and is connected to a pipe, like a smoking machine. The pipe goes straight to the backyard and is connected to a bellows. , There are two or three people who work in shifts to keep twitching the bellows, and the smoking machine can only be used. Du Qingchen doesn't know much about machinery, so although he knows the principle of the steam engine, he really can't come up with a bellows that can work automatically. The ability and the ability to draw mechanical diagrams are too poor. The blacksmith can't understand or understand at all. In the end, it can only be like this. This is the idea of ​​Du Qingchen and Su Nuan.

"Marshal Qi is here too."

"That's right, don't look at it, who is the most laughing brother in the house? That's Marshal Qi's fiancé." The customers in the store chatted in a low voice.

Du Qingchen greeted him, "Brother Qi."

Qi Cheng was dressed in a plain robe. He holds an official position. He is still in the period of national filial piety and can only wear plain clothes. : "Congratulations to Brother Du."

Du Qingchen asked Qi Cheng to go up to the private room on the second floor, and asked the guy to take the calligraphy and painting down first, and then consider where to hang it after a while. Qi Cheng went up to the second floor, saw Su Nuan still laughing and joking with acquaintances below, did not mean to follow, frowned slightly, and waved at Su Nuan, Su Nuan hesitated, or left the acquaintance, Teng Teng went up Second floor, follow up.

Immediately afterwards, Tao Xiude and Shao Qing also came. Shao Qing learned from Tao Xiude that Du Qingchen came to the capital. Since Du Qingchen did not go to him, Shao Qing did not take the initiative to come to the door. This time Du Qingchen's new store opened, Tao Xiude invited Shao Qing to come with him, and Shao Qing gave up halfway. Du Qingchen invited two people upstairs and entered the private room as well.

Wei Hu and other businessmen who have cooperated with Du Qingchen, or are still cooperating, have also mostly come to cheer, and those who have not been able to come, those who live in the capital, have also sent their children to come to support Du Qingchen.

There are so many restaurants in Du Qingchen, but he has rarely presided over the opening of new stores in person. And the businessmen are willing to come because Du Qingchen is here, and he has to make friends when doing business. The more contacts there are, the more friendships will naturally exist, and there will be opportunities for cooperation and room for bargaining in the future!

Gu Gao didn't want to come. After all, Du Qingchen was close to the people of the Fifth Prince's family. As a businessman under the Third Prince's family, it was always bad for him to come and go too closely. It was enough for him to be falsely accused by the Third Prince. It's just that he can't refuse. His friends who are also businessmen have to pull him here. After thinking about it, he also feels that as long as he is more careful, he can't be falsely accused. Maybe he can inquire about this side. news, he also came.

"Mao Dan, where are you going?" Su Dong chased Mao Dan out, but Gu Gao only felt someone bumped his leg, so he quickly reached out to support him.

"I'm sorry, is this gentleman okay?" Su Dong took the hairy egg, hugged it, and said apologetically.

Gu Gao raised his head, just as he was about to say with a smile that it was fine, he saw Su Dong's face and was slightly taken aback, "Who are you?"

"Please, this guest officer, this is our boss's wife." The guy immediately stepped forward and interjected in. Dao, the boss said that if they have some discernment and take good care of the lady and the young master, they should naturally pay more attention.

Su Dong lowered his head and hugged Mao Dan back, and looked around again. Du Qingchen went upstairs to talk to the distinguished guests. At this moment, the hall was chaotic and the person who just bumped into him was still staring at him. The person being stared at was uncomfortable, so he simply hugged Mao Dan and went to the backyard, trying to avoid the crowd.

Gu Gao watched Su Dong leave here, and kept his eyes on Su Dong, which made the guy next to him very unhappy. The guy stepped forward and said with a smile: "This guest officer, how many are you?"

Gu Gao suddenly returned to his senses and said. : "Oh, I... I came with a few friends. May I ask where are Deng Gu and Feng Gang?" The

guy is from the capital, and he is familiar with the situation in the capital. Du Qingchen specially dug it from the restaurant of others. Naturally, he knows it. The names of these two people, they are also considered to be slightly famous businessmen in the capital. The man smiled and pointed the way, "This guest officer, the second floor and the Tai Hall, the guest officer comes with me."

Gu Gao nodded, his eyes flickered, and he said unintentionally: "That was your boss's wife just now? I heard that your boss's wife is Su Gongzi's brother?"

"Yes!" The man laughed. He knew why Gu Gao asked this question, so he proudly said: "Our boss's wife is the maiden brother of Marshal Qi's fiancé. He grew up with him, and they have a good relationship!"

"Oh." Gu Gao nodded. Head, "It's a coincidence, it's a coincidence, hehe..." The

man didn't know why Gu Gao said it was a coincidence, and he didn't ask any questions. Instead, he led the guests into the Hetai Hall and asked him to sit with those guests before leaving. .

In the private room, Gu Gao was not thinking about it, and kept wandering.

He used to be a merchant who was attached to the Hou residence, and his family had been attached to the Hou residence for two generations. He could be regarded as a direct line of the Hou residence. He thought that such days would continue, but who would have thought that the Hou residence Under the order of the old lady, a brother who had been lost a long time ago, Su Nuan, was brought back from the countryside, and he caused trouble.

Su Nuan entered the Hou Mansion and discovered the truth that his biological mother was poisoned. He even tried to get rid of the clan and even sued the Imperial Court. Coupled with the help of the fifth prince Qi Cheng and others, the Hou Mansion was completely destroyed. The old lady died of illness, the Lord Hou was imprisoned because of corruption and bribery, and he was imprisoned for lax family management. Mrs. Hou was withdrawn from her official order, and the queen ordered her to become a monk. between.

And Su Nuan, after being eliminated from the clan, was no longer called Ning Nuan, but changed back to his real name, returned to the Su family, continued to be called Su Nuan, and married Qi Cheng!

Gu Gao is a subordinate of the Hou Mansion, and the Hou Mansion has fallen. People like them will naturally disperse with the wind and climb high branches, and he is the best among them. On the business road of the Hou mansion, he was asked to go by the master of the Hou Ye, that is, the fifth prince. Since then, he has become a subordinate of the fifth prince's mansion, and worked for the fifth prince in business.

But if... Su Nuan is not Ning Nuan, but grew up with him, what about the Su family brother of the same age? !

Gu Gao's heart beat fiercely, and he almost didn't get up from the table. Fortunately, his personality was relatively calm, but his breathing was a little short. He followed his father in and out of Hou's mansion since he was a child, and he also met Hou Ye's concubine when he was young. , as delicate as a weak willow Fufeng, and as slender as a goddess of Yaochi, so that he fell in love at first sight when he was still young, and he will remember it to this day.

It's just that he knows his identity, this love has always been kept in his heart and never declared, but he still remembers the sound and appearance of his sweetheart, which is somewhat similar to the brother who was holding the child just now.

He also grew up in the Su family, is the same age as Su Nuan, and is so similar to her! Is it possible that Su Nuan is not the Houfu brother at all, the one holding the child, the wife of the shop owner, is the real Houfu brother!

If he is, all the charges brought by Su Nuan will no longer exist, and Su Nuan is not her son. Is the so-called evidence presented credible? Is Su Nuan's so-called righteous extermination of relatives credible? ! Could it be that someone deliberately forged it, just to target the Hou Mansion? For the people under the sect of the Third Prince!

But who is behind the black hand, isn't it very clear? Who is Su Nuan married to now? This person who pretended to be a brother of the Hou Mansion and brought down the Hou Mansion, who is the person in the end, is it not clear? !

Gu Gao stood up abruptly, he wanted to find out, he wanted to find out. Although he would not let go of his childhood love, it would not affect his future because of this love. If he verified this matter, whether it was In front of the third prince or the Marquis, they have made great achievements, which is a miracle!

Du Qingchen just finished talking to Qi Cheng, Shaoqing and the others, and walked to the room along the way. He followed the man behind him, holding a wine plate. Du Qingchen smiled and took the wine glass to toast to the people in the room. There are really a few here. All the people he knew had done business with him. Du Qingchen smiled genuinely and thanked everyone for coming. Everyone quickly said that they were friends. The new store opened, and they would definitely come.

After speaking, he introduced the newcomer to Du Qingchen, "This is Shou Haizhou, this is Gu Gao, they are both new friends, Boss Du, it's better to communicate more in the future!"

"Naturally." Du Qingchen nodded with a smile, "I'll give you a toast."

Gu Gao just wanted to find out Su Dong's identity, but at this moment he suddenly faced Du Qingchen. He felt guilty and nervous for a while, and the cold sweat was about to break down. He wanted to squeeze out a smile, but Smile very ugly.

"Mr. Gu?" Du Qingchen looked at the slender middle-aged man in front of him suspiciously, why was his face twitching, he seemed very nervous? Du Qingchen smiled and said, "Could it be that I'm ugly? I'm surprised, sir?"

"Brother Gu?" The person next to him gave him a hand.

Gu Gao raised his hand and wiped his face, took a breath, lowered his head to ease, then raised his head and said, "Boss Du is joking, I just... I feel that this room is a bit stuffy, and I wanted to go out to get some air, but I didn't expect that. Boss Du suddenly came in, which made me a little embarrassed and at a loss for what to do."

Du Qingchen smiled, "If it's hot, you can open the window! Every private room has a big window, just to be afraid that the meat will be too hot. Smoked the distinguished guests."

"Boss Du is joking, it's cold this day, where will it heat us, and this smoking thing is very useful, there is no oil smoke in the room at all."

Du Qingchen smiled and nodded, raising his eyebrows . "I'll give you a toast to Mr. Gu?"

"You're welcome." Gu Gao couldn't find another reason for this. Seeing that Du Qingchen didn't ask further questions, he quickly raised his glass and responded to Du Qingchen's toast.