Chapter 24

"Boss, I'm going to deliver meals to the private school." The slender brother said hello to Du Qingchen, and was about to pick up a wooden barrel that was one size larger than himself and walked to the car outside the door.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, then came out and

said, "Be careful." Although my brother is thin, he has a lot of strength. , "It's okay, I'm strong!"

He cherishes this job very much, it's much easier than a laborer, but earns about the same as a laborer. In this way, he can also support his own children, his husband died early, and his family There is only the boy he and he gave birth to. In order to support the family, he has done all kinds of hard work. The job here is already the easiest and most profitable job that he has found.

Before, the job of delivering meals to the private school was not his job. He had to go outside to find orders to pick up the job, but after Du Qingchen heard that he still had children, he handed over the beautiful job of delivering meals to the private school. He, you must know that the delivery of meals is for ten cents, even in private schools. The same is true for Du Qingchen's good talk. If you come down regularly every day, you can make a steady sum of money. The other two send Fans all think that Boss Du sees him as a brother who favors him! He was still chewing his tongue in secret and saying some shameless words.

But he doesn't care, he just wants to make money!

Du Qingchen paused for a while, but still said, "Is the delivery of meals to the private school going well these two days?"

"Going well! It's going well, boss, don't worry, leave it to me, don't worry!" Luo Qing worried that Du Qingchen doubted his ability , and quickly packed the ticket.

Du Qingchen smiled and said: "Okay! I just want you to be careful. If there is any trouble, don't fight hard with others. It's not worth hurting yourself."

Luo Qing had also heard of Du Qingchen's reputation before, and he used to think that this person should be a person who was passionate and didn't care. Later, after he came to the Du family restaurant to work, he gradually felt that Du Qingchen was not what he had heard before, and now he listened to it again. Du Qingchen said this, and he became more and more certain. Du Qingchen is actually a very organized and stable person, but he didn't know why he fought Su Junxia and the others so hard in the first place. Something will really happen...

Luo Qing lowered his head to prevent Du Qingchen from seeing his thoughts. He was afraid that Du Qingchen would know that he knew Su Junxia and the others, so he would not be allowed to work here.

After a while, Luo Qing said, "I know, I must be careful."

"Just be careful, let's go!" Du Qingchen waved his hand and watched Luo Qing leave. This kind of behavior has been frequent since he started delivering meals to private schools. Do it, and only to Luo Qing alone.

In the restaurant, the other two food delivery people chatted in low voices.

"Look at Luo Qing, I don't know where Boss Du has his eyes on him. I told Boss Du privately last time that Luo Qing's dead husband knew Su Junxia, ​​and Su Junxia was the one who injured the boss. This is all hatred. As a result, our boss is generous, knowing that he is an old friend, but he treats him better! It's better for my brother, especially if we meet someone like our boss who likes my brother." One person Lower your voice.

"Keep your voice down! Let the boss hear you again." The person in charge of delivering food to the hawker's street whispered. Like Luo Qing, he has fixed tasks, that is to say, he has a guaranteed income every day. It is not the same as this person. It is normal for this person to be angry, but he does not want to lose this job.

Du Qingchen stood at the door for a while before returning to the store. The two immediately shut their mouths, each took their own meals and left the store. Du Youcai just arrived a few days ago, and just when he wanted to express himself, see you. When the two left, they immediately said to Du Qingchen, "Brother Qingchen, just now those two people said bad things about you, saying that you were so good to Luo Qing because you liked someone else's brother."

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows, "That's all?"

"Well, you also said that you knew that Luo Qing's deceased husband knew Su Junxia, ​​and that he was so good to others. You said that you liked him." Du Youcai thought for a while and added road.

Du Qingchen nodded, "I see, it's fine."

"But, brother Qingchen! You are about to get married. I think Su Dong is much prettier than the one named Luo Qing!" Du Youcai lowered his head, road.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Su Dong is indeed prettier than him, I know what you said, work hard!"

Du Youcai wanted to say more, but was pulled by Du Fugui next to him, and then shut up, Du Qingchen He was busy with his own business, and after seeing Du Qingchen leave, Du Fugui glared at Du Youcai.

"Why is there your business? If there is any problem, the boss will solve it by himself. You can tell him, and you want to call the shots for him! I want to call the boss in the store! I'm serious. There are no relatives within the three generations of my family who have a single brother Qingchen. You are a clan from the fifth generation, why are you so kind?!"

"Why didn't you call! I heard it several times! Besides, I called! Why do you call me?" If you can call me, you can't call me! In the village, I have to call Brother Qingchen a brother!" Du Youcai also refused to admit it.

"You!"

Du Fugui felt embarrassed, but still wanted to quarrel. Du Qingchen had already returned, standing at the door of the kitchen with his chest folded, looking at the two people in the room and chuckling.

"Are you still noisy?" The

two bowed their heads and stopped talking.

"There are more and more people in the store, and it becomes more and more difficult to manage. In the future, when you are in the store, you have to change your name and call the boss? Otherwise, the name will be too messy." Du Qingchen shook his head.

"understood."

"Also, Fugui is right, just tell me, I have my own measure." Du Qingchen said: "Also! We are our own family, I will take care of you no matter what, but you have to work hard, Don't cause trouble, or I will tell your fathers and let them discipline you."

"Don't dare! I won't in the future!" The two quickly waved their hands, and if their father found out, they would definitely be beaten!

Du Qingchen nodded in satisfaction and then left. Since he has two helpers, he has basically left the kitchen. Although there are more problems of friction between people, he is still quite satisfied.

On the other side, Luo Qing drove the car to the private school, and Su Junxia stayed not far from the private school, which was a must for people who delivered meals from the Du family restaurant.

"Boss Su, it's him! Look, it's that person." A man who probed his head pointed at Luo Qing and said, "I often see him here going to the private school with big buckets and small buckets."

Only then did Su Junxia lazily walk from the wall He got up and looked in Luo Qing's direction. The next moment, he frowned in surprise, "Luo Qing!"

"Boss Su, do you know him?"

"Nonsense!" go.

"Hey! Get out of the way! Get in the way!" Seeing that Su Junxia was standing in front of him, Luo Qing scolded him without any respect and told him to stay away.

"What are you doing? Are you working for the Du family?" Su Junxia confirmed.

"Yes! You know that I'm busy here, so don't get in the way, go away, it's time for the private school to finish school, so you can't delay things." Luo Qing waved his hand.

Su Junxia irritably turned around in a circle, spit out a swear word, Luo Qing looked at him strangely, and said, "Are you looking for me for something?

" !"

Luo Qing always knew that Su Junxia was helping people in private, but he didn't know too well. Su Junxia never said this to outsiders. Hearing the words, he hesitated and said to Su Junxia: "Then you have What's the matter?"

"Is it alright not to go to Du's restaurant to work?" Su Junxia hugged his chest.

"Aren't you going to support me?" Luo Qing smiled angrily.

"I'll take care of you!" Su Junxia said gruffly.

Luo Qing smiled, "You, feed your blind man first!" Luo Qing shook his head, preparing to bypass Su Junxia and go to a private school.

Su Junxia simply stepped closer to block him, and whispered: "Someone wants to clean up the Du family restaurant, do you know that! And it is aimed at people who deliver meals to private schools! You still dare to do this job, if the people who come today are not I, you have to break one leg, you know!"

Luo Qing's expression changed, and he stopped, "Who is it?"

"Why do you care so much! Don't inquire about things you shouldn't know!"

"I just keep letting you The person who does things?"

"I said I won't let you ask more." Su Junxia frowned.

"You are very worried about you. If one day you cause a big trouble and go to prison, what will you do?"

"I'm doing well! I won't be in prison!"

"If you weren't afraid, you would have injured Du After the boss, how did you hide? He disappeared for a long time? Did you know that when I went to deliver food to you, Ah-Mei, he cried every day."

Su Junxia was almost breathless, but still said in a vicious voice: "I don't need you. Manage!"

"The person who makes you do things won't protect you at all..."

"Don't worry about it!" Su Junxia roared in a low voice.

Luo Qing was silent for a moment, then said: "It's done! Then I don't care about you, didn't the person who asked you to do something asked you to break my leg? You beat me! You dare to touch a finger of me today, and in the future, don't Count on me to make clothes and deliver food for you Ah Mei again!"

"I..." Su Junxia took a few breaths, "You know I won't touch you, so it has nothing to do with Ah Mei!"

"That's alright, let me Go deliver food!" Luo Qing glared at him.

Su Junxia and Luo Qing were deadlocked for a while, but finally gave way and let Luo Qing enter the private school.

At the corner of the wall, the person who had identified Luo Qing trotted over to Su Junxia, ​​"That, Boss Su, what's wrong with you? It's not easy for acquaintances to start? If you are like this, Butler Chen will be angry."

"I'm also very angry now . , Do you believe it or not? Also, go back and tell Butler Chen, that person, I'll keep him, not only will I not move him today, but in the future, no matter who Butler Chen looks for, he won't be able to move him, you know?!" Su Junxia grabbed the other person. The collar, pulled closer and viciously threatened.

"I know... I understand. Boss Su is joking. In the whole town, you are the head of the people on the street. If you don't want to move, who else can Butler Chen find!"

"That's true." Su Junxia He pouted, nodded, and let go.

Reborn Farmhouse's Small Restaurant [Wears Book]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें