Chapter 57

Du Rulin dragged Qiu You and ran all the way. When he got to the door, he adjusted his clothes and walked into the restaurant. Liu Tai and Feng Xianling turned their eyes together. When they saw the two, their eyes almost lit up, especially Liu Taiwan, Du Rulin and Qiu You have never felt Liu Tai's hot eyes, as if he saw food.

Huh? Food... Du Rulin and Qiu You's eyes fell on the table at the same time. The dishes were already placed, but no one moved the chopsticks. It was probably waiting for the two of them! Du Rulin and Qiu You vaguely understood the origin of this look, and walked over to salute.

"Okay, sit down now!" Feng county magistrate didn't bother to ask anything, and greeted everyone to start using chopsticks.

Everyone started to eat, Liu Tai took the lead and took away the largest piece of braised pork that he had watched for a long time with a chopstick, while Feng county magistrate poured himself a bowl of soup and put a pad on his stomach.

After a long while, Magistrate Feng wiped his mouth and put down his chopsticks, and spoke to the three of them.

In the backyard, Du Qingchen also set up a table to eat, but they ate much earlier than outside, so they had already eaten at the moment, Du Fugui wiped his mouth, smiled at Du Qingchen and said, "Boss, when will you teach me? This dish?"

Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows frivolously, "Did you not watch the meeting just now?"

"Isn't this busy all the time? I feel like I haven't seen a lot of steps, and I have to cook!

" If you stay for a while, I will teach you, and we will be able to have one more dish in our restaurant in the future." Du Qingchen smiled.

Su Dong had already started to clean up the table, Du Qingchen got up and looked in the direction of the lobby with a worried look on his face.

Su Dong came over, "If you're worried, just go and have a look!"

"There's nothing to worry about, the magistrate Feng wants to see them, and although they are children, everyone is smart and knows what to do."

Su Dong muttered, "I don't know if he's here. What the hell is going on here, uncle and the others are nothing to see! It's just plain worrying."

"Feng County magistrate is not looking at Rulin and the others, but his future political achievements, which is also a good thing, but Rulin and the others are few. The pressure on a person is going to increase, and next year, there will be more and more people expecting them to get a good place again next year." And pressure, sometimes it can become motivation, and sometimes it will crush a person, he only hopes that these few It's better not to be affected too much.

In the restaurant lobby, Liu Tai was finally full, and calmly took a handkerchief and wiped his mouth. Although he was the last one to put down his chopsticks, he didn't feel embarrassed at all, smiling and looking at the other people who were already chatting.

Feng county magistrate noticed that Liu Tai finally put down his chopsticks, so he smiled at him and said: "Listening to Rulin and Qiu You, your master is your father, and he is a friend of Tao Taishou, I can't think of the county. I have never heard of such a great sage living in seclusion here, I have never heard of it, how ignorant!"

Liu Tai blinked, "Is it my father? It's just a matter of raising people. Every day's hobbies are reading books, eating, and sleeping. What kind of virtuous is this? Don't think that he doesn't understand when he is young. Daxian at least needs to be very good in poetry and books, and his reputation is far-reaching, but his father, although poetry and books are good, but only generally good, not to mention famous!

However, Liu Tai naturally wouldn't say this, so he lowered his eyes and said, "You are too polite, my father is just an ordinary master, it is because of their own efforts that Lin and You Qiu have achieved such achievements. As for Uncle Tao, they were classmates back then, so they got closer."

These are all true, and his father felt the same way. Sometimes students get good grades not because of teachers, but because of the students themselves.

Magistrate Feng paused for a while, he was indeed a friend of Prefect Tao! He didn't even know it! I was really lazy before, I didn't even bother to ask about everything, and I didn't even know what was going on around me! Feng county magistrate's chest was faintly hot, and his long-lost passion surged up. If he could catch this line, would he also be able to board the Tao family's ship? !

Although the Tao family started out of poverty, it took decades to reach the status they are today. It seems that they have no foundation at first, but Feng County Magistrate was demoted from the capital, so he is very clear that the reason why Tao Taishou is Being able to eventually become the head of a county in a poor body is actually dependent on others and is very much used.

If he can join this camp, he can be regarded as having a foundation to rely on, and he will not be demoted again and again. As for whether the top person can succeed in the end, he doesn't care so much, it depends on his ability and official position. Look, even if the one above loses, it won't affect him too much. He can't reach to do things for that person at all. He just wants to enjoy the shade under the big tree. If the big tree falls, he will just run.

The magistrate Feng had completely ignored Du Rulin and Qiu You, and focused on talking to Liu Tai. Liu Tai was annoyed, but he could only chat with a smile on his face, which was really embarrassing. Since he had such an uncle, he always felt that his beautiful and leisurely life was gone forever, it was too difficult for him.

Just as he was talking, the old master Liu walked in, with his hands behind his back with a displeased expression.

Originally, Du Qingchen told him that he was going to study a new dish today, and when it was ready, he would send him a copy for him to taste, so he didn't go out all day today, and he was reserved in the study, reading, writing, and correcting students. The homework also prevents Du Qingchen from being able to find him for a while when he comes to the door, and the food is cold.

The results of it! He waited left and right, until he was hungry, and he didn't see Du Qingchen coming. Did this bastard forget what he promised him yesterday? ! Master Liu angrily blew his beard and stared at him. He pretended to be himself and didn't even remember it. He just came over for dinner. See what this kid Du Qingchen was going to say when he saw him! He had to criticize him well.

Du Qingchen didn't actually forget, he just paid more attention to the table outside. He originally thought that he would wait for Feng County Magistrate to leave, and then go to deliver food to Master Liu. After all, Master Liu didn't point at him to fill the plate. Full stomach, he is not in a hurry.

But Master Liu, who was just pointing at this plate of food, couldn't wait, so he came by himself. Master Liu looked around for a week and didn't see Du Qingchen, but he saw the three of Liu Tai, and he was so angry that his father was still at home. Hungry! As a result, Liu Tai came to the restaurant? !

Master Liu walked over, and when he saw the food on the table, he became more and more unhappy. He stood behind Liu Tai and coughed twice.

"Master."

"Father!" The voices of the three were so pleasantly surprised. Since Magistrate Feng has shifted his interest to Master Liu, are they freed? !

"Yeah." Master Liu noticed that there was an outsider, so he couldn't say anything, he just coughed.

Feng county magistrate was in a time of emotional excitement. He suddenly saw the person who came, and quickly stood up. He made a big salute to Master Liu. Great gift! He couldn't help pointing to Feng County magistrate and said, "Who is this?"

"This is Feng! Sir, he is from the county town, my brother's friend." Du Rulin blinked, trying to emphasize the word Feng, Master Liu should also remember it Bar! Their county magistrate's surname is Feng, and he is so old, so hurry up and guess his identity!

But Master Liu would not think in that direction, so he nodded reservedly and returned the salute. "Mr. Feng, under Liu Jiancheng, is the master of this town." As soon as he finished speaking, he turned to look at Du Rulin, "Where's your brother! Let him cook a few dishes for me personally, I'm here to eat! "The

two brothers of the Du family are both disciples taught by him. A disciple serving a teacher should be like a son serving a father. Besides, he is not without money, so he has always ordered Du Qingchen very directly, saying that if he wants to cook himself, he has to cook himself. , What's more, today Master Liu is very angry! It has to be coaxed!

"Oh!" Du Rulin got up quickly and went to the kitchen to find someone. Master Liu didn't seem to be in a good mood, so he hurried to tell his brother.

When the magistrate Feng heard this, he immediately said, "Mr. Liu, why don't we sit down and have a meal together? Little Er, remove these dishes and replace them with new ones!" The magistrate Feng said loudly.

"Come on! Oh, Master Liu is here, sit down for a while, and I'll serve you your favorite dishes right away! Wait a minute, everyone." The little Er noticed Master Liu as soon as he came, and said with a smile.

Liu Tai silently touched his stomach, what should I do, I just ate too full, I feel so bad, I can't eat another round. It's ok! He is young, and there is still room for more to eat! Liu Tai smiled and sat down.

Qiu You noticed Liu Tai's movements beside him, and watched his expression change, how could he not know what he was thinking, he couldn't help sighing secretly, could he be a little better! I just ate so much! Still ready to eat! I always feel that Liu Tai is the kind of person who is easily deceived by delicious food. If they are fortunate enough to go to the capital for exams together in the future, and they are not familiar with each other in life, he must take a good look at him, so as not to be coaxed casually. Ran. Qiu You was heartbroken.

In the back of the kitchen, Du Rulin told Du Qingchen about Master Liu, and Du Qingchen was shocked, "It's over, he's angry!" He was actually angry because he didn't deliver the dishes in time! This is not waiting for him hungry! No, it sure is! Du Qingchen was speechless.

"Brother, you have to hurry." Du Rulin looked at his brother.

Du Qingchen rolled up his sleeves, took out a bowl of braised pork that was hot in the pot, and put it on a plate. Because braised pork was troublesome to make, he had done quite a lot. He was cleaning up, and the second came in with a plate and chopsticks. When he saw Du Qingchen, he immediately said: "Boss, Master Liu is here and sit down with the old gentleman you know. The old gentleman said that the dishes on the table were removed and replaced with new ones, and he wanted to invite Liu Master eat."

"Why did they get together?" Du Qingchen was puzzled.

Du Rulin hurriedly explained, "Because Mr. Feng knows that Master Liu is a friend of Taishou Tao, he doesn't care about us anymore, he only cares about the master. Maybe he wants to catch up with Taishou Tao!" Du Rulin thought for a while and said .

Du Qingchen lightly patted Du Rulin on the shoulder, "There are a lot of people, don't talk nonsense." If it is true, it shouldn't be publicized in a place where there are outsiders.

Du Rulin nodded.