Chapter 19

Su Dong didn't answer, Du Qingchen just stared at him, he always felt that the more Su Dong looked, the better he looked, and he didn't know when the Su family would let go and ask him to marry his daughter-in-law back to take a look. Du Qingchen sighed secretly and reluctantly took it back. His gaze, for fear of making Su Dong more shy, even shrank behind Su Xiaobao.

Su Xiaobao raised his hand and patted the back of Su Dong's hand that grabbed his arm, and said to the shopkeeper who was standing aside and didn't know whether it was a coincidence or intentional: "The shopkeeper, we are here to sell purses, take a look ?"

"Oh? Purse!" The shopkeeper responded.

It seemed like a coincidence, he remembered this brother, called Su Xiaobao, right? I used to come here often to sell embroidery products, and occasionally I would pick up some work from him to do it. It must be a coincidence! Is it just a coincidence? Young man! The shopkeeper smiled to himself, and instead of going to the bottom of it, he went to talk to Su Xiaobao.

Su Xiaobao had already taken the purses of the two of them and talked to the shopkeeper about selling the purses. Du Qingchen took the opportunity to walk to Su Dong's side, next to him, and whispered, "In a few days, it's your birthday." When he

mentioned this, Su Dong's expression darkened a lot, and he nodded silently, "Yeah. Nineteen." If he were someone else, the child could play soy sauce, Su Xiaobao would be even younger than him, and the child could walk.

"Oh." Du Qingchen didn't realize what the unmarried brother of nineteen means for a while, so he said, "I'm older than you. I'm twenty years old this year, and I'll be twenty one soon."

Su Dong looked up . When he glanced at Du Qingchen, he immediately realized something, and hurriedly lowered his head.

The smile on Du Qingchen's mouth couldn't be suppressed, "It's alright! If you want to see me, just watch it!"

"It's... not!" Su Dong's ears were all red, and from Du Qingchen's point of view, he could see clearly. Chu.

Du Qingchen tried his best to hold back his smile, straightened his face, and said in a low voice, "I have prepared a birthday gift for you." With that, Du Qingchen poured out a white jade pendant from his sleeve and looked around to confirm that no one was staring at them. After that, it was stuffed into Su Dong's palm.

Su Dong was taken aback, but he knew about it in advance, so he just shivered and didn't do anything else. Su Dong's hand stiffly held the thing that Du Qingchen had stuffed to him, faintly feeling as if it was warm. Stone.

He didn't think about the jade, it was so expensive, it was his family, and he never bought it, and Du Qingchen... It's not that he looked down on the Du family, but the Du family was indeed poor, and Su Dong, who had been engaged long ago He was ready to go to the Du family to endure hardship, he wasn't afraid of that.

"For you, happy birthday." Du Qingchen lowered his voice and laughed.

Su Dong only felt that his face was getting hotter, but Du Qingchen really just gave a stone, and he wanted to treat it as a treasure at this moment. I couldn't help but raised my hand again, looking at the thing in my palm, it turned out to be a jade pendant.

"Speaking of a gentleman, you are as gentle as jade. In his board house, it will disturb my heart." Seeing that Su Dong was finally willing to read it, Du Qingchen hurriedly read it out.

Su Dong looked at a loss, he... he didn't understand... Du Qingchen, who

consciously gave a gift and successfully expressed his heart, breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head and said seriously: "Wait for me to marry you."

This sentence is understood! Su Dong unconsciously raised his head and looked at Du Qingchen. He didn't speak for a long time and seemed to be stunned.

After Su Xiaobao sold the purse, he stayed for a while to give the two of them time, but when Yu Guang saw the two of them, they looked at each other like that, not even caring about the eyes of others, Su Xiaobao immediately stepped forward to interrupt, pulling Su Dong's arm Said: "Brother Xiao Dong, the purse has been sold, do you still have anything to do?"

Su Dong shook his head blankly and clenched the jade pendant in his hand.

"Then let's go?" Su Xiaobao tilted his head and glanced at Du Qingchen, Du Qingchen had no choice but to nod his head slightly, feeling helpless. After thinking about the way for so long, he even set aside one noon time, not even caring about his family's business. But he only spoke for a while, helpless.

Su Xiaobao waved at Du Qingchen, "Goodbye Du, brother! The next time we see you, maybe it's time for wedding wine."

Du Qingchen nodded solemnly and expectantly, "I hope so too."

Su Xiaobao chuckled and pulled Su Dong left the shop, Du Qingchen watched the two walk away at the door, and then turned around in dejection, facing the shopkeeper's meaningful gaze, suddenly a little embarrassed.

"Young man! Although Boss Du is seasoned and thoughtful, he is still a young man!" The shopkeeper chuckled.

Du Qingchen was no longer embarrassed after being teased. He raised his eyebrows and said, "What? Isn't the shopkeeper young? Everyone is young!

" ha? Is he old enough to be a grandfather? Boss Du, your ability to open your eyes and talk nonsense is very powerful!

On the other side, Su Dong didn't wait for Su Xiaobao to ask, he turned to look at the jade pendant that Du Qingchen had given him, his face became heavier, Su Xiaobao also saw the things in Su Dong's hand, and he was envious and happy for Su Dong for a while, so precious It shows that Du Qingchen attaches great importance to Su Dong!

But Su Dong looked unhappy, so Su Xiaobao asked, Su Dong explained: "It's too precious, my mother said, the Du family is very poor, the house in the family is dilapidated, even the repaired There is no money, if it is not for his two sons who are promising, she will not..."

Su Dong suddenly realized that he had said something wrong, that he shouldn't have told others what Mother Su said, so he stopped, lowered his head, and whispered: "Anyway, the Du family is not that rich, but I can't bear to give me such a jade pendant. I thought it was just for food or a few pennies. If I had known it was a jade pendant, I wouldn't have..."

Su Dong's eyes were red. When he got up, Du Qingchen was attracted to spend so much before he even got through the door. He looked like a virtuous man, but he was more like a troublemaker.

Su Xiaobao also realized that this was not good, and quickly said: "Then, what are you going to do?"

Su Dong shoved the jade pendant into Su Xiaobao's hand, "Go back! Let him not do such a thing, it's a waste of money. Now, the wound on his forehead still doesn't know how he's raising it, even if it is replaced with silver, it's better to eat something good." Su Dong turned his head with red eyes, not looking at the jade pendant.

Su Xiaobao caught it in a daze, and sighed: "Are you willing? This is the first gift he gave you. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a token of love. How can there be a reason to give up the token of love."

Su Dong was silent . After a long while, he took the jade pendant from Su Xiaobao's hand again, and then...even the family junkie wanted to stay...

but...Su Dong bit his lip, thinking about sending something back, for a moment, Su Dong's eyes lit up, He turned his head and said, "Xiaobao, ask your husband to help me get something for him!"

"Okay... okay!" Su Xiaobao nodded stunnedly.

When Qiu Tieniu went to the Du family restaurant to deliver hawthorn next time, Du Qingchen received a return gift from Su Dong.

Can I get a return gift for my birthday? Does Su Dong understand what he means? Du Qingchen was funny, but he didn't care, since Su Dong gave him something, he just took it.

However, when Du Qingchen returned to his residence at night, laying on the bed, he finally pried open the sealed and sturdy wooden box that Su Dong gave him, but poured out a pile of copper coins.

What does this... mean? Du Qingchen was stunned. Give him a bunch of copper coins? what is this? Du Qingchen thought of Su Dong and Su Xiaobao going to town to sell embroidery on weekdays, so, is this private money? !

Su Dong's private money? !

Wait! What does it mean when the daughter-in-law who has not been through the door gives him the private house money! Want him to keep it? Or to indicate that they are a family and do not need to distinguish each other too much? Is this still meant to keep him safe? ! Du Qingchen silently sat cross-legged on the bed picking up copper coins, falling into great doubts.

Forget it, let's keep it for now! When Su Dong gets married in the future, he will just ask him face to face, and then give it back to him.

How could he ask his daughter-in-law for private money! A dignified man, he has hands and feet and the ability to make money, let alone a daughter-in-law, raising a large family is not a problem, and he will not covet his daughter-in-law's private money!

After Du Qingchen picked up the copper coins, he put them all back into the wooden box, sealed them and put them on the bedside, ready to let Su Dong think about where to hide his private money, anyway, his house is so big, Du Qingchen thought about the future The scene where Su Dong was looking for a place to hide money in his house, lying on the bed and chuckling.

I'll urge my father again tomorrow to see if I can go to Sujia Village again and talk about the marriage! Even if this month is not good, there will be a lot of good days next month! You can definitely set a date in advance! With such a beautiful thought in mind, Du Qingchen fell into a deep sleep.

...

In the Du family restaurant, Du Fugui is making hawthorn water under the guidance of Du Qingchen. Well water does not require money, and hawthorn and sugar are also cheap. Therefore, since hawthorn water is better sold, then boil a little more, Du Father did not set up a stall today, but left Gudian, because Du Qingchen still has things to do today.

"Brother Qingchen, do you think this color is okay?" Du Fugui motioned to Du Qingchen to take a look at the hawthorn water he boiled.

Du Qingchen turned his head to look, the red one was very beautiful, so he nodded, "Okay, taste it, put some sucrose, or it will be sour."

"Got it." Du Fugui looked at Du Qingchen with adoring eyes. , I don't know how his cousin's brain grows, why I haven't seen him so smart before! Take the mountain fruit, boil water and put some sucrose, and dare to sell it for money, and you can really sell it! There are also potato chips, and mountain jam, no matter which one is very simple to make, but it is both novel and delicious, his cousin's brain is really good!

He must study hard with his cousin, and it would be great if he could learn one or two points of his cousin's intelligence in the future.

Du Qingchen didn't know what Du Fugui was thinking, so he took the packed food basket and said to Father Du, "Father, then I'll go out to the private school."

"Go! Leave it to me in the store." Swinging, one hand continued to cook.

After Du Qingchen nodded, he also took the food basket and went to the private school, and the private school had moved to a new location yesterday, which is his original restaurant, which is now opposite the Chen's restaurant.

The author has something to say: Thank you~

the reader "Mu Ye", the irrigation nutrient solution +5

Momo Da~ Thank you little angel for the nutrient solution~