Chapter 109

In the Du family, Du Rulin handed over the letter Wei Hu sent him to Du Qingchen, and didn't say anything. Anyway, his brother made his own decision. Du Qingchen took the letter and sighed secretly, then turned back to the room.

Inside the house, Su Dong was not ignorant, Wei Hu came twice, and Du Qingchen climbed the wall to talk to Wei Hu, although his voice was lower, but intermittently, Su Dong also heard some, but Su Dong never heard it. He asked, because Du Qingchen seemed to be hiding it from him on purpose, and besides, he was in a complicated mood at the moment, and he didn't know how to deal with Su Nuan's news.

Du Qingchen came back with a stack of letter paper. When he came back, he had already seen it. These were all paintings by Su Nuan, and the paintings should be about what he had experienced. Du Qingchen had read the book and knew that Su Nuan was not lying. Du Qingchen sat beside the bed and looked at Su Dong. After a long silence, he finally said, "Brother Dong, do you want to know about Su Nuan?"

Although he said to Wei Hu, he was afraid that Su Dong would be seriously injured in the confinement. However, Du Qingchen could see that Su Dong had guessed it a long time ago, and he was able to adjust himself. Regarding the fact that the Su family did not forgive Su Nuan, it was the Su family's own business. He could only make it easier for Su Nuan and Wei Hu to coax the Su family, but he could not make decisions for them.

Su Dong stopped holding Mao Dan's swaying arm, raised his eyes and looked at Du Qingchen, his eyes fell on the letter in Du Qingchen's hand, the faint picture on it made him feel very familiar, Su Dong gently touched Mao Putting the egg aside, his expression was calm, and Du Qingchen felt more at ease. Su Dong said, "Is that a letter from

Brother Nuan?" Du Qingchen looked down at the letter in his hand and nodded.

"I didn't plan to take it, but Wei Hu forced it to Ru Lin, so I thought, I took it all in. If you don't want to see it, I'll throw it away, it's fine."

"Let me take a look! If it's not good, throw it back and pretend I haven't seen it." Su Dong looked at it, still a little angry.

Du Qingchen nodded, "Okay." After speaking, he handed the letter to Su Dong.

Su Nuan and Su Dong are worthy of growing up together. Du Qingchen is able to guess these abstract drawings because he knows the plot, but Su Dong seems to be able to understand it. Come, raise his hand to grab Du Qingchen's arm, Du Qingchen is startled, "What's wrong?"

"Brother Nuan fell off the cliff as soon as he returned! The carriage was broken!" Su Dong said.

"Ah." Du Qingchen nodded, he knew, Su Nuan hadn't returned to Hou's mansion for a few days, just when he was going out, the driver deliberately drove the car into the cliff, and the driver jumped out of the car to escape. Then, Su Nuan's life was very big, and it was okay to fall off the cliff. It was just a flesh wound, but he never found a way out. Fortunately, he was used to wildness when he was a child. There is a mountain forest next to Sujia Village. Su Nuan also knew what to eat in the forest and how to light a fire. How to make traps and catch small prey, so he lived well under the cliff. Picked up a seriously injured Marshal Qi, and successfully hooked up with the other protagonist.

Su Dong wiped away her tears and continued watching, and soon shook Du Qingchen's arm again and said, "Mrs. Houfu wants to kill him! Poison him, and embarrass him on weekdays!"

"Oh." Du Qingchen also knew, If Mrs. Houfu hadn't found out how she had killed her so high, she would have embarrassed Su Nuan and isolated him, and she wouldn't have been able to shake the carefree and fiery Su Nuan, who wouldn't have been poisoned in the end. Marshal Qi, who came over the wall to see Su Nuan, found that Su Nuan couldn't even notice that others were killing him.

Su Dong continued to read, Su Nuan didn't draw too much detail, and many things were not drawn, so he began to draw the letter and the moon money he wrote, which was intercepted by Mrs. Houfu and didn't send back. He didn't know it.

Because there is still one copy of the letter missing, Su Dong can only look at it. The last picture is that Su Nuan drew a lot of messy lines on his head to show that he was busy and dizzy. He really did not expect Su Nuan. When these things happened at home, there was a little kneeling man next to him, holding a roasted little hare in his hand. When he was a child, Su Nuan was lively and always provoked the quieter Su Dong. Annoying Su Dong, Su Nuan went out to grab some small animals and roasted them and came back to apologize to Su Dong.

Seeing the familiar scene, Su Dong couldn't help laughing.

Du Qingchen sighed, "I knew it would be better for Brother Dong to coax him, but it's too cheap to coax him with a letter!"

Su Dong raised his hand and wiped his face, then returned the letter to Du Qingchen. , without saying a word.

"Do you want Su Nuan back?" Du Qingchen asked.

"What's wrong with him?" Su Dong wondered, because Su Nuan's letter was incomplete, so Su Dong was still a little confused.

Du Qingchen completed Su Nuan's affairs and told Su Dong that after Su Nuan broke with the Hou Mansion, he wanted to return to the Su family and re-enter the Su family tree. Su Dong was silent, lowered his head and said, "However, in such a matter, you always have to listen to your parents' wishes."

Du Qingchen nodded, Su Dong neither supported nor opposed it.

But the next day, Wei Hu brought a third letter to the door. Once he entered the yard, he looked around with great vigilance, for fear that Mother Su would come out from which corner and attack him with cruel words and sewage. Fortunately, Mother Su After talking with Su Dong, he was less repulsive to Wei Hu's existence, so Wei Hu was able to enter the living room safely.

After sitting for a while, Du Qingchen poured tea, and Wei Hu also handed over the letter, "The third letter."

Du Qingchen hesitated, took it, and said, "Bro Dong has already read the previous two letters."

"What did he say?" Although Wei Hu was surprised that Du Qingchen had read the letter to Su Dong now, it was a good thing. It was also good to ease the attitude of the Su family through Su Dong earlier.

"He didn't intend to pay attention to this matter, he just said that if my father-in-law and mother-in-law agree, he will agree, and vice versa."

Do you still have to face Mother Su! Wei Hu looked a little desperate, but soon, Wei Hu said: "Then, what about Uncle? Can I see you?"

Du Qingchen hesitated, but before he could think about it, Father Su had already come over by himself, and Wei Hu came. It's not that he didn't know after three trips. Du Qingchen got up immediately, "Father."

Wei Hu got up immediately, "Is this Uncle Su?" Tell him yes!

Du Qingchen nodded and offered his seat to Father Su. Wei Hu saw that Father Su still seemed to be reasonable, and he was a little more energetic. He came down and said, "I don't agree."

Wei Hu was like a rooster stuck in his neck, he almost couldn't get up in one breath, his face flushed red.

"I don't agree with Su Nuan's return to my Su family tree." Father Su said.

"Why...why?" Wei Hu didn't understand.

"At the beginning, he left by himself. I, the patriarch of the Su clan, specially opened an ancestral hall and removed him from his name. Now, he said he would come back if he wanted to come back! Could it be that he has opened an ancestral hall for him and added his name to it? After he left, it was not just my family that was ridiculed by outsiders. The entire Sujia Village was ridiculed by Shiliba Village. Now, what if he was wronged? Isn't my Su family wronged? Don't you feel wronged that the clan has been ridiculed for so long?!"

"Uncle... uncle, maybe, I can make up for it..." Wei Hu said stutteringly.

"There is no need to compensate." Father Su waved his hand with a firm expression. It seemed that he had thought about it for a long time and had already made a decision. "If he only has a family to rely on, and he won't be lonely in the future, then I, the Su family, can't tolerate him, but if he just wants to go home..." Father Su paused, "Then take it slow. But this is not because one or two letters can ease the relationship."

Wei Hu said: "So, Uncle means that the genealogy is not given, but the Su family can go back?"

"Yes." Father Su nodded.

Wei Hu was silent for a long time before he said, "I'm afraid, it's hard to explain with Marshal Qi."

"That's your business, it has nothing to do with me, why? Could it be that Marshal Qi is still planning to use his power to force me to Su Su? Can the clan bow their heads?" Father Su said.

"Of course not, how is it possible?" Wei Hu smiled and looked at the door, as if he was looking for someone.

Father Su said, "My daughter-in-law naturally thinks the same way." He knew that Wei Hu was looking for Mother Su.

"That's it! That's good, that's good." Wei Hu nodded again and again.

After sending Wei Hu away, Su Fuqiang's imposing manner instantly disappeared, and he looked at Du Qingchen nervously, "Is there a problem with what I say?"

Du Qingchen shook his head, "No, if this is what my father and mother meant, I will definitely follow it. ."

Father Su breathed a sigh of relief, and returned to his simple and honest appearance, "We just don't want to let Brother Nuan think we are so easy to coax, and we can come back with just a few words, and if his purpose is just to enter the family tree. , then don't let him enter, and you can see his sincerity. If he doesn't belong to the genealogy, it doesn't matter to him, he really wants to come back, and it's not that he can't think about it..."

"Mother thinks the same way?" Du Qingchen Raising her eyebrows, she felt that Mother Su's attitude changed a little faster!

Father Su smiled honestly, "I always said she was a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted person!"

Mother Su saw Wei Hu leaving, so she walked out the door, just when she heard Father Su's words, she immediately put on her hips and said, "Of course I have to promise him. , If you don't agree, how will he come back! Seeing him coming back, how can I clean him up with a broom!" Mother Su put on a fierce look.

Du Qingchen smiled, "Okay, mother, I'll stop Qi Cheng for you then, but Marshal Qi is very skilled in martial arts, and I'm a cook with no strength... I can only do my best." Du Qingchen spread his hands, expressing helplessness.

Mother Su also hesitated, "That marshal is really Su Nuan's husband?"

"Yes!" Du Qingchen nodded.

Then...if she hits Su Nuan, shouldn't this person hit her? Mother Su was confused.

Wei Hu sent a letter to the capital, so he stayed in Han County with peace of mind and waited for Du Qingchen to ship the goods. When Du Qingchen went out, he met an acquaintance, and some people stepped forward to make a joke, "I heard that your husband is the brother of Marshal Qi's fiancé. !"

Du Qingchen touched his nose, "How do you all know! Is this news spread so widely?"

"It's boring! This is much more exciting than the drama, you can't stop others from saying no?"

Du Qingchen nodded, He knew that the incident was spread by the driver, but it had already been spread, and he had no choice but to pass it on. Anyway, this incident was different from when Su Nuan left the Su family at first. This time it was Su Nuan. If you want to come back, in the eyes of others, the Su family is an existence worthy of envy.

"You didn't want to let people come back? That's the future marshal's wife!"

Du Qingchen smiled indifferently, "So what?" After saying that, he took two steps and entered the restaurant, not wanting to continue talking about this. question.

In the Min Mansion, Du Rulin came to visit at an appointment. After so many times, he also had some guesses about Min Anshi's nature and purpose. Although he was disappointed, he was not too sad. After all, he was unfamiliar with him. Before he came, Du Rulin had also chatted with Master Xia about this matter, and Master Xia just said that asking him to learn Min Anshi's poetry and prose was not to learn Min Anshi's character, so he didn't need to care too much.

With the words of a mentor, Du Rulin also let go of the shyness in his heart, brought the problems of Liu Tai, Qiu You and others, and came to study.

After Min Anshi explained all his doubts to Du Rulin, he mentioned Su Nuan's matter unintentionally, and asked the Du family's plan. In this way, what Du Rulin still didn't understand, Min Anshi's various values ​​for him were not at all. Not because he admired his talent and understanding, but just because his sister-in-law and Su Nuan were brothers, and Min Anshi needed this relationship to help him return to the court.

Du Rulin lowered his head and hooked his lips with a smile. Those who take advantage of people will always be used by others. It can be regarded as a causal cycle! Du Rulin bowed his hands and said respectfully: "The Su family said that they are willing to accept Su Nuan back, but they are not allowed to re-enter the genealogy."

Min Anshi's eyes flickered, "So, Su Nuan agrees?"

"If you don't agree, then he is hypocritical. , it can also prove that his actions are driven by interests, and he is a villain who does not agree with his words and deeds, then the Su family will not accept Su Nuan." Du Rulin said seriously.

Min Anshi paused for a while, and always felt that there seemed to be irony in these words, but when he thought about it, Du Rulin would not be like this, he didn't know his own mind at all, so he didn't care, his expression did not change at all, and continued: "Also. Yes."

"But I think Su Nuan will agree." Du Rulin said.

"Why?"

"I feel that Mr. Wei has come to the door many times, and I have met him almost every time. I can feel from his attitude that Su Nuan really wants to go back to the Su family, and it has nothing to do with whether he is in the family tree or not. So I think Su Nuan will agree."

"Is that so!" Min Anshi nodded thoughtfully.

Du Rulin continued: "Elder Min, I have two good friends who are also eager to learn. I would also like to ask Mr. Min to give some advice. I don't know, is it troublesome?

" That's all for the difficulties, how can you push your nose on your face? At most, he integrated the problems of the other two into his own, and asked Min Anshi to explain it together. Now, Du Rulin has seen through Min Anshi's behavior, and also knows that he is reluctant to take Su Nuan's line. It's natural to make some small requests!

An angry look flashed in Min Anshi's eyes, but it disappeared in an instant. He smiled kindly, "Since there are students who are eager to learn, let's call them together."

"Thank you, Elder Min." Du Rulin bowed to thank him.

Beijing. Qifu.

Su Nuan received Wei Hu's letter, her mood plummeted, and she squatted in the room with her head down, no matter how Qi Cheng coaxed her.

"My parents must hate me. Even Brother Dong didn't help me. They must be in a hurry. They won't let me join the family tree. Those who want to be included in the family tree! Just want to be a lonely ghost, and I am also a good ghost! I won't even think about them because of this..." The more he talked, the more wronged, Su Nuan raised her hand and wiped away her tears.

Qi Chengdao: "Perhaps the Su family thinks that you are not sincere, so why don't you go to Han County and explain in person and express your sincerity."

This is the best way. Su Nuan had to follow. He knew that Su Nuan was smart and didn't need him to go to the battlefield. Just staying in the back would definitely be safe, but he was always reluctant to let Su Nuan follow him to the wind meal and sleep in the open air. He originally wanted Su Nuan to stay in Qi Mansion, but Su Nuan was unwilling, and the reason why Su Nuan is living in Qi Mansion now is to keep an eye on Qi Cheng, lest he go to the war alone and not take him with him .

Now, isn't that a good reason? Ask Su Nuan to go to Han County to explain to the Su family, and by the way, the family will reunite and follow him on the expedition. Qi Cheng felt that he was too smart, and the question of the Su family came up at the right time. Since Su Nuan cared about his family, he would definitely be inseparable and follow him.

Su Nuan raised her head faintly, "Don't you want me to go to war with you?"

"No! We haven't discussed this issue." Then he failed, and he could only allow Su Nuan to go to war with him.

Su Nuan said earnestly: "Although Brother Dong and his parents are very important, you are more important! I can't go to Han County now, I want to go to war with you first, so I can only... They let it go." Su Nuan whispered, in fact, before, there were always various problems waiting for him to deal with, there was no time for him to go home, and even the Su family forgot about it. Later, this led to such a big misunderstanding.

Su Nuan lowered her head, "I will write to them to explain that I can't be separated for the time being and go to Han County. I want to be with you first. When we come back from the war, I will go to Han County again. If you hit me, I will never run away and let her vent."

Qi Cheng didn't know if he should be honored or not for a while, but he really didn't want Su Nuan to go to war with him, how hard it was to fight! Usually, his subordinates wanted to find a daughter-in-law to accompany the army to the border gate, but the daughter-in-law didn't want to.

But what Su Nuan decided, even Qi Cheng couldn't change, so he could only write a letter for Su Nuan and send it to Han Jun.

Wei Hu received the letter and immediately sent it to Du's house. Du Qingchen opened it and looked at Yin Yin with some anticipation, but there was still an angry look on his face, and even Mother Su was shaking with a broom eagerly, said the second old man: " Su Nuan...can't come to Han County for the time being, he wants to go on an expedition with Marshal Qi, he has to accompany the army, I'm afraid, he won't be able to come to Han County to see us until he returns from the war."

Mother Su's shaking broom fell to the ground, and Mother Su said in a sharp voice, "He's crazy! What kind of battle is his brother running to fight! Aren't you afraid that a knife and gun will stab him, just go to war with his small body? Only

then did Du Qingchen really feel Su's mother's thoughts, and he really still cares about Su Nuan, just as Su's father said, he is a knife-mouthed tofu-hearted, Du Qingchen quickly explained, "It's not fighting, it's accompanying the army, it should be following the grain and grass camp. Just take care of Marshal Qi." In this dynasty, a brother could accompany the army, after all, in times of crisis, a brother is always more suitable for the battlefield than a woman, and there are precedents for a brother to be a general in history.

Mother Su was speechless, gasping for breath, and kicked the broom on the ground irritably, "You love me! I don't care!"

Mother Su turned to leave, Wei Hu tried to shrink himself in a corner, I hope Mother Su won't notice him, Father Su didn't move, but there is a hint of worry in his expression. Just as he was about to open his mouth to ask, Du Qingchen seemed to know what he was going to say, "Father, Su Nuan will be fine, I promise you."

Shu This battle is only a brushstroke in the middle, but the protagonist has the law of immortality, and whoever has an accident will not have an accident! I'm afraid that even an oily skin will not break, and after this battle, Su Nuan and Qi Cheng should get married.

After Father Su listened, he relaxed a little. Du Qingchen was well-informed. He said it was fine, so there should be no danger in following the army! Father Su turned and left in silence, but still worried.