Chapter 139

Qi Cheng didn't leave. Shao Qing knew that he had to settle the family affairs before discussing future plans. There should be no hope for him today. , but considering that Su Nuan was not willing to leave in the end, if Su Nuan cried, he would have stepped forward to comfort him.

Father Su and Mother Su were playing in the flower hall with Mao Dan. Du Qingchen went first and called Father Du away, leaving only Su Father and Mother Su and Mao Dan in the room.

Su Dong and Su Nuan took a few deep breaths and walked in. Su Dong took the lead and said, "Mom and Dad, Brother Nuan and I have something to tell you."

Su's father and Su's mother raised their heads and saw that the two were the same. With a solemn face, she couldn't help straightening her waist, "Okay! Let's talk." Mother Su said casually.

Du Qingchen slipped in again, picked up the hairy egg with a smile, and said, "You guys talk, I'll take the child out to blow the air..." After speaking, he turned and ran.

"Hey! What kind of wind are you taking with your child!" Mother Su wanted to chase out, but was pulled by Su Dong.

Su Dong was helpless, "He won't."

Mother Su stopped and turned to Su Dong, who had her head lowered, "What's wrong? It looks like something is wrong."

"It's really something..." Su Nuan said quietly.

Father Su also came over and looked at the two of them.

Su Dong and Su Nuan looked at each other, Su Nuan grabbed Su Dong and knelt on the ground with a snap, closed her eyes and howled, "Mum and Dad! Back then, Brother Dong and I, you made a mistake! I am you. My son! Brother Dong is the child of the Hou Mansion!"

At the corner of the house, Du Qingchen handed the fur egg to Du Rulin and asked Du Rulin to take the child to play in Du's father's house, standing in the corner by himself, listening carefully to the movement in the house , Qi Cheng stood beside him and listened to the corner with him.

Du Qingchen turned his head and said, "I said Brother Qi, he is also a dignified marshal after all. If you listen to the corner, you are not a gentleman. Why don't you go in and listen?"

Qi Cheng gave Du Qingchen a white look, and continued to stand honestly, listening carefully to the movement in the house. .

Inside the house, Mother Su said strangely, "What nonsense! You are teasing your parents to play here again!"

Su Nuan became more daring. Like Su Nuan pouring beans in a bamboo tube, Balabala told everything and repeated: "Really! Brother Dong looks exactly like Mrs. Yao, I don't look like Mrs. Yao at all, and Mrs. Yao eats Peanuts will get sick, and Brother Dong will get sick, but I'm fine!"

Mother Su finally understood, her body swayed, and she was about to fall behind her. Father Su was also dumbfounded, but saw that his daughter-in-law fainted. , or instinctively to catch it.

"Mother!" Su Dong cried out.

Du Qingchen and Qi Cheng looked at each other, and rushed into the house like a rush. He saw Su's mother paralyzed in Su's father's arms, weakly raising her finger and pointing at Su Nuan.

"Mother!" Du Qingchen also shouted, rushed up, and gave her first aid, while Qi Cheng pressed several acupoints of Su's mother, and the two used their own methods for first aid.

Mother Su regained her strength, slumped on the ground, turned her head to see Du Qingchen, raised her hand and grabbed his wrist and said, "Qingchen, look at Brother Nuan, he is still so skinny, what is this all about? Mother trusts you the most, tell your mother, what the hell is going on!"

Du Qingchen lowered his head and said, "Mother, as Brother Nuan said, Brother Nuan is your own."

Mother Su asked again fainted.

But with Du Qingchen and Qi Cheng there, he couldn't faint for a while. Father Su carried him to the bedroom, and everyone quickly followed.

Mother Su was lying on the bed with a folded quilt behind her. She didn't recover for a long time. Su Nuan hurriedly poured water. Reliable, and his expression did not fluctuate, but in fact his mind was blank.

Everyone didn't speak. After a long time, Father Su regained his senses and looked at Du Qingchen begging, "What the hell is going on?"

"Father, I want to know too. How did you get Su Dong and Su Nuan wrong back then! Brother Nuan is your biological son, how could you be wrong!" Du Qingchen was helpless.

Father Su sat down slowly, his back stiffened, looking straight, but his expression was a little dazed, "I don't know... I went to work... When I came back, both children were white and plump. She only said that Brother Dong is

mine, and Brother Nuan was brought by her..." "Dad, did you go to work?" No wonder Du Qingchen was surprised. When he co-authored Su's mother to give birth, Su's father was not there at all. in front of.

Mother Su suddenly burst into tears, slapped her thigh and cursed at the grandmother, "We saved her! Two lives! I didn't expect her to repay anything, so treat us like this! Kindness and vengeance! Why didn't God come down? This bitch was struck to death by a thunderbolt! What kind of sin did you do in your last life to meet such an enemy! You are not afraid of going to hell, and you are not afraid of being a beast in your next life!" The

conversation was interrupted by the cry. Dong Su Nuan also began to wipe away tears. Although the two brothers didn't wipe their tears privately these days, but they felt uncomfortable when Mother Su cried like this.

Du Qingchen put a handkerchief on Qi Cheng, who was standing aside, and motioned for him to come forward.

Qi Cheng glared at Du Qingchen, and Du Qingchen continued to raise his chin.

Qi Cheng was helpless, so he could only step forward and raised his hand to wipe the tears for Su's mother. Su's mother seemed to be stuck in her throat and couldn't cry for a moment. She had always been a little scared and respectful to Qi Cheng, but when she thought that it was her My son-in-law was a little proud and happy. To Su's mother, Du Qingchen was her own family, and Qi Cheng was the relative she needed to show her best side to entertain seriously.

Being served by Qi Cheng like this, Mother Su was stunned, Qi Cheng looked a little flattering, but the brocade jade belt around her waist still caught her eye, Mother Su subconsciously raised her hand to wipe away the tears, not wanting to let Qi Cheng Seeing his sloppy appearance, he turned into a muffled cry, and became restrained.

Du Qingchen then stepped forward and said: "Mother, let's think for the best, look at Brother Dong and Brother Nuan, they are all fine now, and me and Qi Cheng! In the future, you can say honestly, Qi Cheng is You have a son-in-law, what a face!"

Du Qingchen knew the thoughts of Mother Su, or the thoughts of most village women, if there was such a son-in-law, no one in the village would dare to answer back when they quarreled at night. You can wake up with a smile from a dream, and it can be said that you have reached the pinnacle of life.

Mother Su wiped away her tears and felt it was justified, but thinking of the past, her heart still hurt like a needle stick, she turned to look at Su Nuan, who was also crying, instinctively raised her hand and grabbed his wrist, with another cry of restraint Can't stop crying, "My brother Nuan! You have suffered a lot!"

Su Nuan quickly shook his head, "It's not bitter or hard, if it wasn't because I took up Brother Dong's identity, how could I give it to you? Find such a good son-in-law." Su Nuan realized Du Qingchen's way of coaxing his mother, and quickly pulled Qi Cheng to make a raft.

Qi Cheng quickly accompanies the smiling face and looks at Su's mother with a smile, like a shining golden ornament, where to move it wherever it is useful.

Mother Su's gaze fell on Qi Cheng's face again, er... it seems... it seems to make sense!

Mother Su's eyes turned to Su Dong, and she cried out again, "My brother Dong! You have suffered a big loss!"

"No! I only like Qingchen!" Su Dong quickly pulled Du Qingchen over.

Du Qingchen put on a smile, but turned to be very aggrieved, "Does the mother think that I am inferior to Qi Cheng? Brother Qi, do you also think that Brother Dong marrying me, did he lose?"

"How could it be?! Wushuang, I have always admired it very much." Qi Cheng said quickly.

Su Dong was a little proud and shy.

Mother Su looked at Su Nuan from the left and looked at Su Dong from the right. For a while, she didn't know who was more at a loss. She patted her thigh and cried again, "My son! I didn't even know if I had been with me for decades. What life have I done! When I go back, I will pick up that bitch's grave, and I have to throw her into the mountains to feed the animals..."

Su Dong lowered his head, he already knew that the grandmother had a relationship with him. His mother's loyalty was a little unbearable in his heart, but he cared more about Su's mother, so he didn't say anything.

Su Nuan always felt that the grandmother was loyal to him, and she had always been very grateful to her for her loyalty to protect the Lord before. Hearing the words, she couldn't bear it, and said, "Mother, forget it! People have been dead for so many years, let's be arrogant. Comparing with her."

"Yes, mother, mother-in-law is the mother-in-law of the dignified marshal, and her status is precious, so why do you need to care about her as a small servant, and lose her status for nothing." Du Qingchen saw Su Dong bowing his head sadly, and he didn't know what to do. Root cause, said quickly.

Qi Cheng, who was shining brightly, added: "Yes, yes! You are my mother-in-law, and I will invite you to live in my mansion in the future! We don't care about servants."

Su mother saw Qi Cheng and spoke, She suddenly felt that her identity was indeed much more expensive, and it was different from before. Although Su Nuan admitted that he was the child of the Su family, she always felt that she was separated by a layer. It was a gift, not her own. Now, Su Nuan was his biological son, and his son-in-law was naturally his son-in-law, so he was a family.

Mother Su sobbed and straightened her chest slightly.

Du Qingchen took the opportunity to say, "Mom, just now my father said that he was going to serve in labor, how did the child get mixed up?" Only then did

Mother Su seriously think about this question and what happened back then.

"That year, his father brought her and the child back from the mountains. The child was born prematurely a few days ago. He cried like a cat, and he was red and wrinkled. He looked really pitiful. , we kept her, and I was going to give birth at that time, but the child's father was going to do labor, and the family wanted to send a strong man. There was no other way, so she had to go. Before she left, she said that she would deliver the baby. Said she would take care of me."

"So did she change the child during delivery?" Qi Cheng said immediately.

Mother Su shook her head blankly, "I don't know, if I knew, how could I let her change my child! I've always been healthy, I thought it would be okay to have a child, but it came out all at once, who would have thought that it would be difficult to give birth, It was still night that day, she ran out and asked the neighbor to help me find a midwife, then came back to help me deliver, boiled water for me, changed my wash, and taught me how to exert myself. Later, the midwife also came, and I gave birth all day. The child came out."

"She still took the money to send the midwife away and helped the child with the dressing. At that time, the pain was so unbearable that I passed out. Later, I remained groggy and lost too much blood and survived. When I got sick, I couldn't even feed my baby with milk, so she fed me with water and rice, boiled rice soup to feed the baby, and carried the baby to a woman in the same village who had milk dolls. When I was almost healed, she hugged Dong My brother told me that it was my child, so I believed her! Who would have thought that she would change my child on purpose!"

"So, she changed her child during that time." Qi Cheng said: "Little child It's the same every day, mother-in-law, you are sick again, and you haven't nursed it yourself, how can you recognize it? It's human nature."

Mother Su thought about the past and wiped her tears again, "Why did she change my child? I said it twice. I have raised every child, and I will treat them well..."

"Probably because of... Hou's residence." Qi Cheng said, "She is a fugitive slave from Hou's residence, and she took away a child who should have died in Mrs. Hou's hands. She is afraid that when Hou's residence finds her, Mrs. Hou will not let her go. The child who is brought out will be replaced."

"Then she wants my son to die for her!" Mother Su screamed.

Qi Cheng nodded.

I'm afraid that at the beginning, the grandmother's plan was to change children. Because she knew that Mrs. Hou was chasing and killing them, she did not dare to reveal her whereabouts at first, so she told Father Su that her family was dead and there was nowhere to go. , Second, she also changed the child. She was afraid that if the Houfu came to take the child away, it would hurt the child's life.

It turned out that she was right. Su Nuan was an adult, and she encountered so many dangers when she returned to Hou's mansion.

Mother Su clutched her chest, almost out of breath, "Go back, I'll demolish her grave! No one is allowed to stop her!"

This time it was Su Dong, and she couldn't say anything, just silently Eyes red.

"No wonder..." Father Su murmured.

Everyone's eyes suddenly converged on Su's father, Su's eyes were blank, and he muttered: "No wonder she said that she has a lot of sins and can't afford us to treat her well, and I swear and swear to take good care of Brother Nuan. , don't treat me harshly, or she won't let me go even if she's a ghost..."

"It turns out that Brother Nuan is my child... She knows very well that she will force me to make such an oath..."

"Yes I'm not good... I've sworn it, why should I be biased, if only I could touch the two children in the same way, it's my fault..." Father Su held his head and fell into deep regret .

"Father." Su Nuan patted Su's father's back, "I'm fine! I've never been hungry or frozen since I was a child! It's okay for me to work a little more. Brother Dong is weak. That's right, he was born prematurely. He is indeed weaker. I'm strong and I can do more work. When I was a kid, I used to go to the mountains to catch some small game. I know, and because of this, I once fell off a cliff in Hou's Mansion, and I lived well under the cliff. By the way, I also rescued Qi Cheng that time. He saw that I was so capable, and he liked me very much. Isn't it Qi Cheng?"

Qi Cheng looked at Su Nuan deeply, wanting to say that I don't like you because of your ability to survive in the wild, I like you because of you, but I still have to appease Father Su at this time. Mother Su is the master.

Jin Cancan also said in the shining Qi Cheng: "Yeah! Brother Nuan rescued me when we were trapped at the bottom of the cliff. Brother Nuan set a trap to catch small prey, and even picked fruit for me to eat, and we even found it. In a cave, Brother Nuan will make a fire, which is very powerful! If I didn't have the skills of Brother Nuan, I would have died under the cliff, where would you have a son-in-law like me?! Fu, Brother Nuan worked a little harder back then, but it's not necessarily a bad thing."

Du Qingchen said, "Brother Qi, you don't understand what you said, so I'll translate it. Father, Brother Qi means that bad things turn into good things. , you should be happy!"

"Happy?" Father Su was at a loss.

"Yeah! Where do you think, this is a good thing, if Brother Nuan hadn't suffered, would he be able to develop a skill? If he hadn't practiced this skill, he would save Qi Cheng and himself. Is it? It's because Nuan Ge Erye was used to it back then, that's why he has today!"

"A good thing?"

"Naturally!" Du Qingchen nodded heavily. "You look at Brother Qi, the marshal of this dynasty's dignified army and horses, the first-rank officer, is your son-in-law. If Brother Nuan was not so powerful and rescued Qi Cheng, how could you have such a good son-in-law?!" Du Qingchen raised his hand to gesture to Qi Cheng. , "Brother Qi puts a pestle here, Brother Nuan's future has only two words, happy! How wonderful!"

Jin Cancan nodded quickly at the glowing Qi Cheng.