Chapter 23

Du Qingchen's family has started building a new house! Although this matter is not big, it is also a new topic of discussion after dinner in Dujia Village.

"Look at the elder brother of the Su family. When they get married, they bring tiger skins as dowry. Look at Uncle Du's house. The house is about to collapse. Can't his family build a house? Otherwise, there will be no land for tiger skins. Shop." The villagers gathered together and chatted.

"That's true. It's just that there have been so many things going on in the third uncle's house recently, and I don't know if there is any money to build a house.

" It's a pity that it's not strong, and it's hard to live for a lifetime. I heard that! In the future, I plan to build a green brick house!"

"That's right, since Qingchen injured his head, he seems to be enlightened. Smart, their family will be amazing in the future! Building a blue brick house is nothing."

"Speaking of which, the third uncle is looking for someone to help his family build a house! No matter the food, but the money is enough, will you go? ?"

"Well, if the third uncle wants me, I will go. Anyway, they are all in the same village, and they live close by. I don't care if I go home to eat!" The villager said with a smile.

Du Qingchen has asked people from the same village to help buy wood, and the shop has also recruited a new person to help, called Du Youcai, Du's father is really implementing the family workshop to the end, and Du Qingchen didn't stop him, anyway, his family's business It's not big, the family workshop is the family workshop!

Du Qingchen couldn't get out of the shop, so Du's father went home temporarily to take care of the matter, and Du's father was a little older, so he could hold down the younger generation. Wooden houses are easier to build, the planks are put together and the nails are strong. It's fine.

Du Rulin left school today, and brought back the meal money that Master Liu asked him to hand over. Du Qingchen was really relieved after taking the money, and the matter was completely settled.

Du Rulin said: "My classmates said that they want to eat French fries and sugar water."

Du Qingchen raised his hand and patted Du Rulin's head, "It's not good for children to eat too many fries, and also, don't drink too much sugar water, it will cause tooth decay."

Du Rulin: ! !

"So brother, aren't you going to give this to the private school?" His classmates were all looking forward to it! Otherwise, the payment can be made so fast? !

"Occasionally you can send some, but you can't eat it as a meal. By the way, do you like to eat carrots? Eat carrots to grow taller!" Du Qingchen smiled.

Du Rulin: ! ! !

They don't like carrots! !

Regardless of whether Du Rulin's classmates are willing or not, after the first day of fries and hawthorn water, Du Qingchen strictly controlled their snacks, most of the time they would not bring them, and all they could eat was only Steamed buns, rice, steamed buns, and, of course, stir-fried vegetables, um... actually tastes pretty good, alright! Barely acceptable.

As Du Qingchen's takeaway business expanded to private schools, the business of Chen's restaurant plummeted. Originally, their purpose of robbing Du's restaurant was to do business for private school students in the future, but now, as soon as Du Qingchen's takeaway came out, they were directly intercepted. With all the customers of the private school, Dujiayuan Restaurant is not a good place except for the geographical advantage of the private school. It is not worth spending thirty taels of silver to grab it!

Chen family, Master Chen has never paid attention to such a small person as Du Qingchen before. Even at the beginning, he only realized the business opportunity of a private school opening a restaurant opposite the door, and let the people below do things. As for the robbing, it was the Du family's The restaurant was owned by Qiu's family or another family, so he didn't care at all.

But now, the restaurant's revenue has plummeted, and it has been like this since a certain day. This phenomenon has attracted the attention of Mr. Chen, who is looking at the account books.

Butler Chen stood in front of Mr. Chen wiping his sweat and wanted to explain to Mr. Chen, "Master, I... I have inquired, mainly the person named Du Qingchen, who is delivering meals to the private school recently, and I don't know how he is. Convinced Master Liu, let him take care of this business, you said that Master Liu is not such a person!"

"Huh?" Master Chen sipped his tea and glanced coldly.

"Yes yes yes!" Butler Chen immediately bowed his head, "No matter what happens to Master Liu, the poor profit of the restaurant is a fact, I have to find a way to solve it..."

"Then what are you going to do?" Master Chen asked in a cold voice, all he wanted was a solution .

Butler Chen raised his hand to wipe off the sweat again, "Isn't it just delivering takeaways! I'll see if he can still deliver without running errands!" Butler Chen's eyes flashed fiercely.

Master Chen kept his head down, raised the teacup, and his expression was vaguely satisfied. To deal with such a clever person, it would be better to break through ten sessions with all his strength than to play with him.

The next day, Butler Chen went to find Su Junxia, ​​the gangster who had beaten Du Qingchen and blocked the door of the Du family restaurant. Su Junxia had lived in peace for a long time since he took the Chen family's money last time. Taking care of the blind man at home, he didn't come out to make trouble.

"Boss Su, I have something I want you to do recently. It's done. This is the number." In the dark of night, Butler Chen put on a cloak and asked the other party to meet in a secluded place. finger.

"Five taels?" Su Junxia asked in a low voice, spitting out the grass leaves in his mouth.

"No, five coins." Butler Chen shook his head, what was he thinking! It's just a fight, it's not to deal with Du Qingchen himself, five money is enough, ordinary people live, save a little, two or three taels of silver is enough for a year, when his Chen family is taken advantage of, the money is picked up for nothing. ! Besides, Steward Chen really looked down on these rascals, and felt that five coins were enough to drive these people to his advantage.

Su Junxia pouted, but did not refuse, but said: "I was working for you a few months ago and accidentally injured the guy named Du. The bench was not swung in the right place, and I almost got myself in, and you finally gave it all. Twenty taels of silver..."

Butler Chen stared, "Two taels of silver are not enough! We bought the Du's restaurant in thirty taels, after all, how much help have you helped?! The shop you won ended up going up in price, and you almost killed someone. I thought you were not clean and you couldn't do it well! Giving you two taels of silver is already cheap for you!"

Su Junxia twitched the corners of his mouth. With a half-smile but not a smile on his face, he tilted his head, "Yes, your life is precious, a little guy like me is nothing but a thug, but I've been doing things for you all these years, and I've been injured and injured. There are fewer people. If you add the crimes together, I'm afraid that it will be more than enough to join the army."

"Who sue you? Who dares to sue you! You have the Chen family as the backstage, who can move you? Are you still fine? Besides, you are not allowed to kill. You are a bastard, don't you dare to fight? Then what are you doing? Go back to farming as soon as possible!"

"Butler Chen is right! People like me Ah! It's just life!" Su Junxia sighed, "Tell me! Who is it?"

"Does Du Qingchen know that he has made takeaways these days ?" "Yes

, but I won't mess with him anymore, that kid is too arrogant! He is a hard bone. , if it doesn't work, you will hurt yourself, five dollars... tsk tsk tsk..." Su Junxia shook his head.

"I won't let you mess with him. When you mess with him, everyone else will know that the Chen family did it. I still want the face of the Chen family!" Butler Chen said, "It's his subordinates who I let you move.

" Subordinates? Does he still have subordinates?" Didn't he still wear patched clothes before? Su Junxia felt that he remembered correctly!

"Hmph, that's not it, he was quite popular after getting a takeaway, but I underestimated him." Butler Chen snorted coldly, "I don't know how he persuaded the stubborn old master Liu to cut off the private school abruptly. For all business, I specially hired errands to deliver meals to the private school. As a result, no one in the private school came out to eat anymore. My Chen family restaurant counted the money for buying the Du family restaurant, plus the later renovation and opening, The cost of the investment cost almost seven or eighty taels of silver, and now, Du Qingchen has cut him off before he made a few days of money."

Su Junxia heard it, and looked like he suddenly realized, "So, Du Qingchen's takeaway. Sent to a private school? Then you bought the shop for nothing?!"

"That's it! So, you can't do it directly with Du Qingchen, otherwise the first person to be suspected is the Chen family, and the government can hold it back. At that time, there will be a lot of discussion and public anger, and it will not be able to hold back." Su

Junxia raised his hand and licked his ears, "I'm sorry, Butler Chen, I don't read much, so I didn't understand."

Someone who understands! Ah!

Taking advantage of the darkness, Butler Chen gave Su Junxia a secret confession, and said, "You don't need to understand, you just understand, not to mention that you can't do it directly to Du Qingchen, even if you do it, it's useless, Du Qingchen doesn't cook and others do it. , there are still two or three helpers in his restaurant now! It won't affect him continuing to deliver meals to the private school. You have to deal with the person who delivered meals to the private school from the Du family restaurant. It is best to block the road and find excuses to fight. He had a meal, sprinkled the food, and let him not make it, it's simple!"

"It sounds like it's not difficult." Su Junxia nodded.

"Also, the method is simple, aren't you hooligans on the street! Just bump into it and say that the other party stepped on your shoes or soiled your clothes, just pull it back and forth to fight, and the most important thing is to overturn the other party. The delivered meal hurts the other person's leg, making him unable to get up in a short time, and he can't even go back to report a letter. If he comes once or twice, Du Qingchen can't hold the handle, and he won't make it too obvious. The business with the private school will also be yellow, understand?"

"Understood." Su Junxia smiled, "Butler Chen is a good planner."

"Since I understand, I will block it tomorrow, you know?"

"It's done, thank you Butler Chen." If you meet another stunned young man like Du Qingchen, if you are in a hurry, you will just die. It's easy to hit the leg. Although the five coins are not much, it is still worth earning.

The author has something to say: I've entered v, thank you everyone~ refill~

Then, I... got dizzy... forgot to apply for the list... so... this time... no list entered v... on the clip... woo woo... beg a small Angels, give the brain-dead author a little more tenderness~ For his stupidity, don't let him subscribe to die this week too ugly... ah ah ah! ! If you don't have a list, you have to fight thousands of words with people on the clip for income... It was not enough to have a good list in the past! I must be insane...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

- From a cat that has gone mad.