Chapter 152

In the study of the fifth prince, Shao Qing sneered and looked at Qi Cheng with his chest folded, "Do you believe what Du Qingchen said?"

"Trust." Qi Cheng nodded.

The fifth prince smiled and put down the book in his hand, "I believe it too."

Shao Qing restrained his smile, "Your Majesty can't, right? In this situation, how could His Highness bow his head? Or to a child who hasn't grown up?! Your Majesty Isn't he afraid of chaos in the world?"

"Think about it carefully, why is he afraid? He is the Son of Heaven, and everyone has to listen to him, hasn't he always felt that way? Even now, he said he would pass the throne to the eighth, Who can do anything to him? Is it possible... still force the palace to go?" The fifth prince raised his voice lightly.

Shao Qing was stunned. In fact, it was not impossible. As long as he was in time for the emperor to issue the edict, there would still be room. It doesn't matter if they don't write the edict, they can write it themselves, and the emperor can also be a guest.

Shao Qing's eyes flashed with ruthlessness, the fifth prince noticed Shao Qing's expression and looked at Shao Qing with a smile, "Shao Qing, you go see Jiang Chuan and ask him to give me the token of the city defense camp as agreed. "The

emperor has always made good use of checks and balances. As soon as Jiang Chuan returned to Beijing, the emperor handed over the most important city defense battalion in the capital to Jiang Chuan, also to fight with Qi Cheng, who was in control of the suburban camp, while the guards in the palace still held in his own hands. But now, Jiang Chuan has taken refuge with them. Once the city defense camp is in their hands, the fifth prince will hold 80% of the entire capital's military strength, which is to force the palace and be sure of it.

Shao Qing cupped his hands and said, "Yes." Then he backed out.

Qi Cheng asked, "Your Highness has decided?"

"I already had doubts, didn't I? Now it's just more certain. Even an ordinary person in business can see this, but I still need someone to tell me to believe it. I'm still too soft-hearted, thinking that he has at least a little bit of it. If he takes me as his son, if he cares about me a little bit, he would not rather hand over the country to a yellow-mouthed child than pass it on to me."

"His Royal Highness is benevolent, kind, and filial, but it's a pity that he paid by mistake." Qi Cheng Bow down.

"Pure filial piety?" The fifth prince smiled sarcastically, "When did you say something like this, you are the one who knows me best, and there is only hatred between me and him." His

mother was lowly and died in the deep palace. He and his sister supported each other until they grew up. He was only admitted to school when he was in his teens. He had no time to study and practice martial arts, and he was already involved in the harem battle. Or be used to kiss, for this, he can be separated from flesh and blood, and even never see each other again.

Since then, he has lost a single relative by his side. He went from a dispensable little prince who depended on others to the status he is now, all relying on himself, without the help of the so-called father.

If it was said that their father and son were enmity, it would be better to say that the man unilaterally ignored him, and his heart gradually filled with hatred.

Check it out! At least after he had a position of power, the man at least had his presence in his eyes, and remembered that he was also his son, even if that kind of care contained jealousy, but at least it was no longer optional.

After a long time, Qi Chengcai said, "Does your Highness still remember your aspirations?"

"Of course!" He would take the position of the Lord of the World from his father, and he would prove to everyone that he would be better than his Father does better!

"As long as your Highness remembers these things, and is willing to work hard for it all the time, as for whether it is benevolent, kind, pure and filial...just use it to ask the people of the world."

The fifth prince looked at Qi Cheng, raised his hand and pressed on Qi Cheng's shoulder, "That's why we are best friends."

Qi Cheng bowed his head.

...

In the palace, Liu Tai held the jade bowl expressionlessly and held a spoon in one hand, feeding the porridge and water inside to the emperor who was bound. In just a short time, he was already old and out of shape. The gray was messy, and she lost a lot of weight. It seemed that the wrinkles on her face became more and more obvious, and the skin almost prolapsed, but Liu Tai didn't seem to see it, and was still feeding it spoon by spoon.

The emperor sat weakly on the dragon bed, and his body was tied tightly by cloth strips. This was because the emperor repeatedly detoxified and struggled randomly. Liu Taicai came up with a way to stop it, but no one in the whole palace dared to bind the emperor. Liu Tai did it himself.

He is barely considered an adult, and the emperor is old, really compared to strength, the emperor can't do anything to him, even if the emperor practiced martial arts when he was young, and Liu Tai is just a weak scholar. Therefore, Liu Tai not only took on the heavy responsibility of tying up the emperor, but was also responsible for stopping the emperor when he went mad.

And every time Wan Bo saw Liu Tai's act of disrespect to the emperor, he couldn't help kneeling down, his forehead was on the ground, and he didn't even dare to look at it. The prince is coming.

After Liu Tai finished feeding the rice porridge in his hand, he skillfully handed the bowl to Uncle Wan, took the handkerchief, wiped his mouth, and returned it.

The emperor took a few breaths, and the eighth prince rushed up with tears in his eyes, "Father, do you feel better?"

"Much better, Xiaoba is here to guard me, I feel much more comfortable."

The eighth prince touched the strip of cloth that bound the emperor, and the little meat tugged it out, trying to loosen the strip. The emperor's eyes warmed slightly and said, "The father and the emperor only have little eight." As for the other concubines Princess and Prince, he doesn't want to see anyone, when he doesn't know! There are not many concubines standing in the harem, and those princesses are also counting on the new king to succeed them in the future, so they can find a good future for them! Where can I still think of his father.

There is only Xiaoba, who is of noble birth, and his biological mother died because of giving birth to him. Xiaoba has only him, and he has only Xiaoba. Liu Tai packed himself up, and the palace servants also retreated. Liu

Tai glanced at the eighth prince who was leaning on the emperor's lap, looked up at the emperor, and said, "Your Majesty, how do you feel?"

I couldn't go home. Since the emperor was seriously ill and he served personally, the emperor never allowed him to leave the palace. In name, he was not allowed to run around, and the emperor couldn't do without him. In fact, Liu Tai felt that , the emperor is afraid that he will be turned against by the fifth prince or the third prince after he goes out, otherwise he will threaten him to do something. After all, he is too close to the emperor now, and it is still very easy to use some means.

Liu Tai was accustomed to the emperor's suspicion. In short, as long as he did not go out of the palace and did not contact outsiders, the emperor still trusted him.

The emperor nodded slightly, and Liu Tai was silent. At this moment, there were no outsiders in the house, and Liu Tai said: "Your Majesty, this time, I can't take the rice bag anymore.

" I was a little worried and asked Liu Tai, "How do you think my body is now?"

"Your Majesty is the Son of Heaven, and naturally the blessings are profound, as long as this time I can handle it..."

"The imperial physician is hesitant, I feel uneasy, I feel that they have already I surrendered to the third or fifth, so I concealed my illness from me." The emperor said coldly.

The imperial physician did conceal the emperor's condition, but it was not because he surrendered to others. Liu Tai did not speak. The emperor was very afraid of death. If the imperial physician told him that his body was weak, I was afraid that it had reached the limit, so the emperor should not recuperate. Now, he was immediately scared to death, even if he didn't scare himself to death, the people who served in the Taiyuan Hospital, Uncle Wan, etc., might be given death by the angry and fearful emperor. Furthermore, the imperial doctor still wants to try his best to treat it and see if it can be slowed down. Not necessarily dead.

However, probably only the emperor and the eighth prince did not know about this matter! Outside the palace, the two princes had already figured out what they wanted to do, and were eager to try to do something.

Liu Tai raised his head, "What's your majesty's plan?"

"I? What's my plan..." The emperor rolled his eyes with a grim look on his face. He didn't know what he was thinking, and the eighth prince pulled him attached. His clothes, "Wait for me, I won't let me go! Don't think I don't know what the fifth is doing in the court these days, I usually look very humble, but I never thought I would be so arrogant when I was sick! There is also the third child, it's too useless, and he was crushed by the fifth child, and when I recover, my health is better...cough..."

Liu Tai immediately stepped forward and helped with the handkerchief.

"Your Majesty... Do you have any other plans?" Liu Tai lowered his head.

"What else?" the emperor wondered.

"Your Majesty... have you ever thought about... Li Chu?" Liu Tai tightened his body, he felt that the next moment the emperor would be furious, and even if the emperor was tied, he would be subconsciously nervous.

"I'm not dead yet!" The emperor gritted his teeth and said word by word.

"Your Majesty's forgiveness! Caomin is just... just thinking..." Liu Tai immediately knelt down.

"I know! You are kind! It's not the same as those people outside! It's just that you can't say it again in the future! Next time, I won't spare you lightly!" The emperor said fiercely.

"Yes." Liu Tai said, he was just afraid that if something happened to the emperor, the country would have no heir, the third prince and the fifth prince would definitely fight. At that time, it would be a big chaos, and he didn't want to see this scene.

The emperor's face was gloomy, and Liu Tai's mind was shallow. The emperor could see what he was thinking at a glance, so he was very relieved to use him. What did Liu Tai mean when he suddenly mentioned Li Chu? Is his body really dying? So Liu Tai would rashly ignore himself and bring up this matter? !

Do not! He is the Son of Heaven! He will live a hundred years! I won't be defeated because of this little addiction!

Furthermore, that is... even if there is such a day, he will definitely not let the third and fifth have their wishes. These two people, one is incompetent, can't even suppress the fifth, and the other is mad and rebellious, as if Born to collect debts! His country must never be handed over to these two people!

The emperor's eyes fell on the eighth prince in front of him, still Xiaoba was well-behaved, even if he made Xiaoba the reserve, Xiaoba would not expect him to die early, so he would succeed the throne sooner, and Xiaoba was young, in more than ten years old. He still needs to rely on his father to take care of him, and he will not rush to squeeze out his father.

Sure enough, Xiaoba is the most suitable...