Chapter 89

Before leaving, Shao Qing said that he would leave Han County in the future and return to the capital to resume his life. Du Qingchen quickly said goodbye.

"Okay! Before you go, bring me some condiments, I see that these things you made are very novel and taste good, bring me some!"

Du Qingchen promised with a smile. On the day of farewell, Du Qingchen even put the hot and sour noodles The children are served together with the seasoning jar.

"This?" Although Shao Qing didn't do business, he knew that things like recipes could not be passed on to outsiders, so he quickly rejected it.

Du Qingchen doesn't think so. If he wants to open up the sales of vermicelli and make vermicelli a must-have dish in every household, he must disclose the recipes, such as ordinary vermicelli buns and vermicelli soup. , There is no need to spread the recipe deliberately, but the hot and sour powder requires some simple steps. He spread it out to better promote the vermicelli, and the method of the hot and sour powder is simple, even if he hides the recipe and pinches it, he also It didn't take long for him to hide the recipe, and there was no serious problem.

Du Qingchen didn't explain this, but smiled: "Although the lord asked for the seasoning, but there is no way to do it, I'm afraid it won't work, so I wrote down the recipe and gave it to the lord. In the future, the vermicelli will be sold to the capital, and the adults will be fine. Ask the cook at home to buy it and make it according to the recipe."

Shao Qing sighed, "Although I asked you for condiments, I never intended to rob you of the recipe."

"I know." Du Qingchen nodded, "Sir I said before that I gave me the land deed just for my own comfort, then I gave the Master Fangzi to thank the Master for giving me the land deed. It is also for the sake of my heart, and the Master doesn't need to care."

"You don't need to rely on this to make money?" Shao Qing He asked while holding the letter in his hand.

"I need it, I don't need it, it's just a small recipe. To be confident, I have a lot of recipes in my hand, and I don't lack this one." He was recently planning to study how to make salt-baked chicken. It's a pity that the salt here is a bit expensive, and he didn't make up his mind to do this for a while. After all, the cost will be high.

Hearing this, Tao Xiude nodded immediately, "Brother Du is indeed talented in cooking. Although his cooking skills are average, the things he makes are indeed novel and interesting."

Du Qingchen turned his head back silently, what is average cooking? !

Shao Qing chuckled lightly, "If that's the case, then I'll accept it."

Everyone said a few more words, and then they said goodbye. Shao Qing took his entourage and the two rode away.

"Oh, this great god is finally gone. These days, I can't even breathe loudly at home. Now I'm finally healed!" Tao Xiude relaxed instantly and said with a smile.

"What about you? He doesn't look scary at all!"

Du Qingchen felt that Shao Qing was actually a good person, not to mention the fact that the land deed and he promised to owe a favor. After staying in the disaster area for a few months, the officials who are not bad at doing things can still be reasonable. Although the official prestige is a bit heavier, when he takes off his official robe, he is a handsome boy with a good personality. Hearty, such a person, there is nothing to be afraid of!

Tao Xiude rolled his eyes at Du Qingchen, "How long have you been in contact with him, and how much do you know him?"

"In those days in Yuan County, although he targeted me, when he found out that I was indeed able to do things, he was still very concerned. Appreciate me highly!"

"That's because you are useful." Tao Xiude said meaningfully, "A useful person is naturally considered a person in front of him, but what about a useless person? What about those who stand in the way? I'm not telling you However, he is known as the Jade-faced Hell King in Beijing?"

"Well, so what? It's normal for a torture officer to have such a nickname!" Du Qingchen was puzzled, and he didn't think Shao Qing looked so brutal.

"Last year, when a spy from an enemy country was caught in Beijing, everyone said that they should have the demeanor of a great country. They returned the people to the enemy country and asked them to redeem them with money and food. Shao Qing wrote a letter and beheaded the violent corpse as a deterrent. Before the end of March, passersby covered their faces and walked around."

Du Qingchen was stunned.

"This year, a minister embezzled and fell into the hands of Shao Qing. At that time, someone in the court protected him and did not allow the Ministry of Justice to conduct private trials. However, Shao Qing made a cage and imprisoned people in it. In just one day, people had to confess, only Please give me a treat, do you know why?"

"Why?"

"He placed pegboards at the bottom of the cage, so that the prisoners had nowhere to go, and the cage railings were smeared with lard, so that they could not keep their hands, and if they couldn't grasp the railings, they would fall. If you nail the board, you will immediately get up in pain, and continue to hang yourself on the railing smeared with lard, but can you hold it?" Tao Xiude rolled his eyes.

Du Qingchen was speechless.

"Anyway, staying under the same roof with this kind of person makes it hard to breathe. Now, I'm finally at ease!" Tao Xiude took a deep breath and stretched out, feeling that the world was vast, I'm free, I don't have to feel nervous when I see Shao Qing's bad face again, no matter how cruel Shao Qing is, he won't be cruel to him, it's lovely! Faced with this kind of plague god all day, I will always be alert in my heart.

"Then how did he become an imperial commissioner? I always thought it was very strange. He was obviously an official of the Ministry of Punishment, so why would he come out to help the disaster?

" His family background is too good, even if he is excluded, there is no way to get rid of him, so he can only take the second place, find a way to transfer him from the punishment department, and throw him out for disaster relief by the way."

"The fifth prince doesn't care?" It's not that Shao Qing is His princess' younger brother?

"Never mind!" Tao Xiude looked at the sky silently, "That's why he was sent to us." The fifth prince probably felt that at least his father was here to take care of him, and although his father's position was not low, his foundation was not deep. Shao Qing really did something that shouldn't be done, and his father ended it. Who would have thought that he was almost taken over.

"Anyway, you should be more alert in the future! Don't think about playing with him, this person usually looks like a dog, but in fact, he has a perverse personality and is cruel, so it's better to avoid him when he has nothing to do! " Tao Xiude instructed.

Du Qingchen's eyes suddenly turned to Tao Xiude's back with a look of surprise, "Master Shao, why are you back? But what happened?!"

"Aiya!" Tao Xiude was shocked and turned around immediately, only to see an empty space behind him. There was no one figure, the cold sweat that had just been frightened, was blown by a small wind, and quickly dried. Tao Xiude gritted his teeth and jumped out one word at a time, "Du! Qing! Chen!"

"One portion of the hot and sour powder recipe, don't blame my son, it's just a joke." Du Qingchen cupped his hands and apologized with a smile.

"Humph!" Tao Xiude snorted coldly.

A few months later, Du Qingchen's vermicelli business was on track. All the raw materials were purchased by Su Junxia from other places, which was a little cheaper than the local ones. Du Rulin was also approaching the exam. , Tao Xiude didn't go out to hang out anymore, it was estimated that he was preoccupied with preparing for the exam at home.

The Du family and the Su family almost didn't dare to walk loudly these days, for fear of disturbing Du Rulin, Liu Tai, Qiu You and Qiu Jin, who were studying at home, Su Junxia tiptoed over and whispered to Du Qingchen, "Go out. Go for a walk?"

The family was so depressing that he didn't even dare to speak aloud. Every day, Master Liu was in his yard, holding a small blackboard made by Du Qingchen to write and draw, and the other students would honestly move. He sat down on a small bench and listened to the lecture, but he couldn't understand it. Even in the house, he was forced to fall asleep by the sound of the explanation in the yard. It was Yang Liu, who clearly didn't understand it well, but he was very happy to go to it. Qian Min, who is naughty at his age, can move a stool and listen to Master Liu's lectures honestly.

What can he understand! There are not a few big characters! Su Junxia couldn't understand it anyway. Su Ame and Luo Qing at home were very relieved to see this scene. They even felt that the family was full of books. Su Ame watched his good grandson study so seriously, and sat on the doorstep with a smile every day. Sewing looked at Yang Liu with a smile, Luo Qing was busy pouring tea and water to cook, and was very diligent. It seems that there is only Su Junxia alone, looking out of place and doing nothing.

Du Qingchen also knows Su Junxia's situation. These days, his family is the same. Although the Du family does not have Master Liu to give lectures, they must provide Du Rulin with a quiet test preparation environment. In addition, Su Dong has been sleepy recently, and the family is quiet and no one comes out. Voice.

Hearing this, Du Qingchen nodded, "Let's go out together! Let's go to the vermicelli factory."

With Tao Taishou's order, Du Qingchen dared to build a factory and make vermicelli with great fanfare, but he also hired guards to ensure that outsiders could not snoop at will. secrets inside.

Hearing this, Su Junxia nodded happily, "You can go anywhere, go for a walk!" Su Junxia got up first and walked towards the door, Du Qingchen followed.

"How's the business in the capital?" Du Qingchen chased after Su Junxia and asked.

"It's very good! White sugar and vermicelli are all sold very quickly. The big families in the capital especially like to eat this. I don't know what's wrong. I heard that it's a ethos that spreads from the top down, oh , by the way, and your hot and sour noodles, which are also circulating in Beijing. At first, it was only made by large families. Later, small families also knew how to do it. The pepper oil and pepper powder that were made before. , and it sold very quickly." Su Junxia laughed.

Du Qingchen nodded, "That's good."

"But your hot and sour noodles are really too strong. I heard that many elderly women and elderly people don't like to eat it, and children can't eat it. Now there are fresh methods in Beijing, and some fried ones. , there are cold salads, and various ways to cook noodles. Last time I went to your store in Beijing to check the accounts, and after I finished my work, I went to the restaurant to taste their fresh recipes. Seriously, hey, not more than What you made is bad, some even have meat slices in them!"

Du Qingchen nodded and smiled: "If I have the chance, I will try it too." Speaking of this, Du Qingchen's expression changed, and he pulled Su Junxia, ​​"You can feel it. "

Ah? What are you looking for? Are you short of food?" Su Junxia wondered, in their impression, only people in the countryside who really had no food would go into the river to touch these. To eat, to eat and wear warm clothes on weekdays, who has nothing to touch it! Catching fish when you have time is more than that meat.

"Then don't worry about it, help me get some, then I'll ask you to be a fan." Du Qingchen smiled.

Su Junxia agreed, the snails are not bad anyway, and Du Qingchen should be able to do it well!

The street seems to be very lively today. Many scholars have run out and gathered on the street in twos and threes, not knowing what to do. Su Junxia asked curiously: "What's the matter? It's going to be a big test soon, these people don't need it. Are you preparing for the exam?"

Du Qingchen didn't understand either, Su Junxia had already found his reason, "Oh, these people must not have passed the exam yet, so they are so leisurely!"

If you don't pass the exam, you don't have to take the exam for scholars. You don't have to take the exam. You're already a candidate. At this moment, most of them are gathered in the capital, and they are studying directly in places with famous teachers, such as Guozijian, and they won't stay. In his hometown, Su Junxia's words are polite, but can he say these words directly in front of so many people!

Everyone turned their heads and glared at him, probably because of the restraint of a scholar, not to scold him, and Su Junxia's appearance was still very intimidating, so no one bothered them.

Du Qingchen pulled down Su Junxia's shirt, "Don't talk nonsense!" You will be beaten by the group.

Su Junxia noticed the gazes of others, and also realized that what he said just now was a little bit more restrained.

"I heard that Min Anshi entered the city today, so all the scholars in the city would come to greet him. I didn't expect it to be so lively." Someone said beside him.

"Who is Min Anshi?"

"I am a famous scholar in the literary world! I have also given the examination questions for the imperial examination and selected talents for the country. I heard that this time I am returning to my hometown. Speaking of which, we Tao Taishou are still his disciples!"

Du Qingchen His heart sank slightly, he vaguely remembered that Tao Taishou was just because he worshipped the master, and his master was the fifth prince, so he entered the fifth prince camp naturally. Originally, he was born in poverty, and he did everything on his own. Now, even the masters have returned home and are far away from the court. Tao Taishou is really helpless.

"Boss Du, have you heard of this person's name?" Su Junxia turned around and asked Du Qingchen suspiciously.

"No." Du Qingchen shook his head, ready to leave with Su Junxia, ​​he would not join in the excitement here.

Just as he was about to leave, he heard someone running from the city gate and shouting, "Come on, come on."

Du Qingchen paused, and the crowd rushed towards the city gate. Du Qingchen was surrounded by the crowd, and he also walked towards the city gate. Su Junxia saw that Du Qingchen was pushed away by the crowd, and quickly followed.

"Boss Du!"

"It's okay." When the crowd stopped, Du Qingchen straightened his clothes and stood firm.

At the city gate, Tao Taishou walked in first on a horse, followed by Tao Xiude, and after that, a carriage, with an extremely simple frame, I am afraid it is rougher than the carriage they drove when they entered the city. These are some of the things, but that's what makes Min Anshi feel peaceful and happy, with the legacy of ancient sages. The curtain of the car was lifted, and an old man sat in the carriage. His beard and hair were all white, but he was elegant and kind. He smiled and looked at the scholars who were almost swarming by the roadside.

The crowd was blocked by the servants of the Tao Mansion who had opened the way, and no one could get close to the frame. Min Anshi waved his hand to signal everyone to leave, but no one returned. After the carriage, there were vehicles full of books, which drew everyone's admiration, "Min Anshi said. When I return to my hometown to settle down this time, my style of writing in Han County will be completely renewed, with so many books, I deserve to be a celebrity!"

Is that right? Du Qingchen was stunned for a moment, then thought of Du Rulin, and he didn't know what this famous scholar Min was going to do with these books. If he just kept the books in his own home, then there would be no way. If he could allow other students to visit or borrow books, then It couldn't be better, but this kind of thing can only depend on his own plans. Others can't do anything about it. Du Qingchen stopped thinking about it and watched the convoy heading towards Tao Mansion.