Chapter 153

The third prince also learned the news that the emperor might die soon, and when he heard that Shao Qing had visited Jiang Chuan, he was so anxious that he didn't even care about the government affairs that trapped his hands and feet. There are more important things.

"His Royal Highness, where are you going?" The servant at the door ran over with the horse and asked out of breath. Behind him, the guards were ready.

"Jiang Chuan's mansion!" The third prince slapped the horse with a cold face, caught the horse's belly, and flew away.

The servant hurriedly ducked and was almost kicked by a horse's hoof, but he still ate a mouthful of ashes and coughed twice before giving up.

"Jiang Chuan!" In Jiang Chuan's house, no one will stop the third prince. After all, who doesn't know that the person his master likes is the third prince? The third prince rushed all the way into Jiang Chuan's study, and Jiang Chuan had already walked over.

"His Royal Highness, you actually came to me! I'm so happy, come here, serve tea, and bring in some snacks." Jiang Chuan didn't care that this was a place for discussion, and let people put various pastries and tea to entertain the third prince. "Your Highness, why are you thin again? You still need to eat more." Jiang Chuan frowned.

"I came to your house just to get something to eat?" The third prince glanced coldly at the study room, but found nothing, so he said, "Shao Qing came to you? He is not familiar with you, he is here for the fifth child, right? What is he here for?"

"Your Highness, I can't answer your question!" Jiang Chuan smiled bitterly, "Why don't you eat something first!" The

third prince pondered, "Even if you don't say it, I will too. I know, you handed over the city defense camp to him? What does he want the city defense camp to do? Want to use force? Want to force the palace?!"

Jiang Chuan smiled and did not explain, "Your Highness, I really can't help you with this matter, I said it a long time ago. It's over, I can't help you be the heir."

The third prince clenched his fists and seemed to have made up his mind. He got up and walked over to embrace Jiang Chuan's shoulders, and said in a low voice, "Help me! I will give you what you want, and you will stay in the court in the future. , between you and me, it's like the fifth prince and Qi Cheng, relying on each other and staying with each other."

Jiang Chuan was not tempted, "I don't think the fifth prince and Qi Cheng are in our relationship, and... if I help you, You will regret it in the future, I will not regret dying, but it will be inappropriate to implicate my family."

"You don't believe me!"

"Your Highness, do you believe what you said?" Jiang Chuan was helpless, "I know your purpose, but I also know that you are not sincere, if you really thought so, you would have told me this long ago, and you will not wait until Shao Qing has come to say such a thing, you are just coaxing me to say Shao Qing's intention."

Ruo Third Prince Really willing to make an appointment with him for this life, then, the third prince has already done it, and will not wait until now to do useless work, his token has been handed over, and now there are only private soldiers left in the house , can't affect the overall situation, the third prince only said this at this time, other than coaxing him, what else could it be?

The third prince let go of his hand and narrowed his eyes, "Shao Qing really came to ask for your token! The fifth really wanted to force the palace!"

Jiang Chuan said nothing, "Your Highness thinks so! Anyway, I am I didn't say anything." He just didn't want to deceive him, so he didn't answer. As for the third prince who could tell from his reaction, there was nothing he could do. Besides, at this point, he also hoped that the third prince could Can see the situation clearly, retreat bravely, think about the way out, rather than plunge into the dead end.

The third prince nodded and said, "Okay." The

third prince did not leave in a hurry, but turned around and sat on the stool, picked up the teacup and said, "It's late anyway, why don't you stay for a while, eat something, and change? Mood, after I go back, there are still a lot of things waiting for me to deal with!"

Jiang Chuan nodded with a smile, "His Royal Highness likes it, you can stay as long as you want."

But the third prince didn't stay for a long time. Soon, the third prince sighed, the teacup in his hand fell on his clothes, and a large piece of clothes was wet.

"Are you okay? Is it hot?" Jiang Chuan hurriedly helped to wipe it, and even ate a few handfuls of tofu, and said nervously.

The third prince secretly gritted his teeth, endured it, and said helplessly: "The clothes are wet."

"It's okay, I will let you get new clothes for you, you put them on first." Jiang Chuan immediately went out and let him get new clothes come over.

After the third prince changed his clothes, he was ready to leave, "Come on, I'm here today, I hope to see you again, maybe I'll never see you again in this life."

"No, I promise you. Jiang Chuan smiled, "There is always a time for you to see me every day."

"Bah!" The third prince pouted, "I think beautifully!" Don't think he doesn't know what Jiang Chuan means.

Jiang Chuan sent the third prince out, and the third prince took his entourage back to the third prince's mansion.

"Speak up if you have something to say." The third prince frowned, "Why are you so twisted?" Back in the mansion, the third prince changed the clothes on Jiang Chuan's mansion and threw it to the servants.

"Your Highness's clothes... I didn't wear it when I went out." Could it be that he was wronged by Jiang Chuan? Just damaged your clothes? ! Thinking about it carefully, the third prince also stayed in the house for a long time, and because it was a heavy study area, they were blocked outside the yard, and they didn't know what happened inside the house.

"Yeah! My clothes got wet with the tea, so I changed them."

"Your Highness is so good at martial arts, how could you get wet with tea! If Your Highness has any grievances, my subordinates would rather die..."

"You think so, it looks like the fifth child will be so suspicious!" The third prince said quietly: "At this time, who is patient with wasting so much time with Jiang Chuan, isn't it just to demolish him and the fifth one, we are swaggering. I went to Jiang Chuan to settle the accounts, and after staying for so long, I went out and changed into new clothes. What do you think the fifth one would think?"

"This...I'm afraid that the reputation of His Highness..." The

third prince waved his hand, "It's all this. It's time, who cares about those little things, and makes the fifth one taboo that he switched to me again, and it is serious not to use him anymore." At

Jiang Chuan's house, Teng Liao was very puzzled, "The third prince is here to know about Shao Qing. Is it your intention?"

Jiang Chuan smiled, "He came here swaggeringly for the Fifth Prince, and after staying here for so long, he deliberately wet his clothes and asked me to find new clothes for him before leaving."

"Since the general understands, let him be? Aren't you afraid of the fifth prince's misunderstanding?"

"Don't be afraid! I no longer have the city defense camp in my hands. The fifth prince didn't plan to let me penetrate them too much from the beginning, let alone reuse me. , he only needs me to be honest and hand over the token. I have already handed the token. For the fifth prince, only what he promised me is unfinished. Useless people, even suspicion is a waste Mind."

Teng Liao chuckled, "The third prince's abacus is going to fail this time."

"It's okay, he's just playing with the mind of a child." Jiang Chuan fell silent, as if he had something on his mind.

"What is the general still thinking about?"

"When do you want the fifth prince to start?"

Teng Liao hesitated, "Compared to this, I feel that I am worried that the fifth prince will go back on his actions after the success of the matter. It is serious to let the third prince and the general leave." Under the overall situation, what is the promised thing? The most important thing is to eliminate the trouble completely.

"I know." Jiang Chuan raised his hand and patted Teng Liao's shoulder, "That's why I want to know when the fifth prince will do it. They all have their own thoughts, and I have mine."

Shao Qing took the token and immediately He arrived at the Fifth Prince's Mansion and said to the Fifth Prince: "The token is in hand, Your Highness, when will we do it? Hurry up or not, if it is too late, I am afraid that His Majesty will know about it and take the lead to deal with us."

"No. Anxious, outsiders should have already figured out what happened to Jiang Chuan's house, and it's better to wait for others to do it first." The fifth prince sat in the yard, took a piece of silk and satin, and gently wiped his sword.

"Then...if His Majesty knows, an edict will go out..."

"Don't worry, he will be the last to know, but his edict will not be able to leave the palace gate." The fifth prince smiled.

"Then we... wait for who will do it first?" Shao Qing was puzzled. The defense forces of the capital were all in their hands, who would do it?

Qi Chengdao: "Wait for the third prince, he will have some action, but it is better to catch it all at once. Once he does something first, we can do it in the name of killing the rebellion."

Shao Qing pondered, "But I did not promise Jiang Chuan..." Everyone didn't speak, Shao Qing understood it himself, "This kind of thing, really don't care about it!" What kind of promise and oath, in front of the throne, is not worth mentioning! If the third prince is alive, it is the greatest threat to the fifth prince.

At the mansion of the third prince, after the third prince changed his clothes, he called his advisors to discuss it, and someone said, "His Royal Highness, please gather the soldiers you can mobilize quickly, lest if the fifth prince makes a move, we will not be able to react in time and even fight back. Not at all!" The

third prince said, "Could it be that if I gather the soldiers, I can beat the fifth one? Even if Jiang Chuan can't take action, just Qi Cheng, who can resist? It's just a man's arm as a chariot!"

"Why don't your Highness enter the palace and report this matter to Your Majesty? Now the capital is almost completely controlled by the Fifth Prince. His Highness entered the palace at this moment, saying that the Fifth Prince now holds the city defense camp and the suburban camp, which seems to be an omen of rebellion, and then Unite the guards in the palace, guard the palace, and then send people to send letters to the officers and men in Linjun, asking them to enter the capital to quell the rebellion and strangle the five princes." The

third prince pondered and felt that this might be the only way. The number of troops is small. Once the fifth is actually rebelling, they will join forces to stick to the palace and wait for foreign aid to be serious.

The advisor continued: "If you can defend the palace until the day when the fifth prince is executed, His Highness will have a great contribution to the Savior! At that time, who can stand in the way of His Highness?! The

third prince was a little moved. After thinking about it carefully, this was indeed the last way, so he got up and said, "Just as you said!"

"Your Highness is wise." All the advisors saluted.

"Where's Jiang Chuan? Can it be used by His Highness? If it is possible, it's fine for Xianxu and Weishe, and those who make big things are not careful." The

third prince waved his hand, pretending that he didn't coax him?

"Can't be coaxed, forget it! I don't think the fifth one dares to use him, let him stay where it is cool!"