Chapter 140

In the Du family restaurant, Shao Qing did not expect Qi Cheng to come to him. He thought that Qi Cheng would live in the Du family today to appease the Su family.

Shao Qing got up quickly and asked, "You're back? How's the Su family?"

Qi Cheng seemed to be drained of his energy and nodded weakly, "Very good, Brother Nuan is with you.

" So what happened to you?" Shao Qing asked strangely.

"I'm thinking about some...questions, why Du Qingchen can think of things, the way to persuade people, always makes me feel incredible, but after thinking about it, it makes sense."

Shao Qing thought for a while, "Isn't he that kind of person? It's weird, but the things that are done in the end are quite reasonable, and they can be accomplished." Du Qingchen, who is doing things, looked unbelievable, but if you look closely, he really can do it, he is a geek.

Shao Qing asked curiously, "What way did he think of to persuade the Su family's parents to make you look like this?"

"He..." Qi Cheng seemed to be in a state of emptiness, and after a moment of silence, he said slowly: " He treated me as a raft and seduced me with money and power, so that the parents of the Su family felt that it was a good thing for Su Nuan and Su Dong to be wrong, so that Brother Nuan could marry me, a blessing in disguise."

Shao Qing thought for a while, "It seems that too . This is the truth."

"But I never thought that such a crude and cowardly method would actually work... and the Su family's parents really listened to his advice and thought it was a good thing, and it was not so difficult to accept it in their hearts."

Shao Qing continued to nod, "It's natural to be born in the countryside and be confused by power and wealth. No matter whether this method is despicable or not, as long as it works, it is a good method."

"But..." Qi Cheng frowned.

"You grew up learning Confucius and Mencius, are you not quite adaptable?" Shao Qing teased.

Qi Cheng was poked at his most awkward point, and his voice became higher, "It's more than uncomfortable! Du Qingchen, he almost pointed at me and said, "Dad and mother, look at this person, he is a marshal of the dynasty, he has power and money, he wants to Didn't the two children report an error, can Brother Nuan marry him?! No! He is extremely straightforward, he said it clearly, as if I was a pile of gold ingots, and they picked it up by accident. I'm very proud of you in front of me."

"Du Qingchen is just cooperating, do you really think he treats you as a gold ingot?" Shao Qing gave Qi Cheng a white look, holding back a smile.

"Yes, I know, it's not just him. I don't think Su Dong takes me seriously. Brother Nuan is also cooperating. In the whole room, only the parents of the Su family are seriously considering my power and wealth, and feel that Brother Nuan is wrong. It's actually a good thing."

"Du Qingchen is a special case. Su Dong is the son of the Hou's mansion. Even though he was raised in the countryside, he is not a humble person in his bones. Su Nuan has a bright and generous personality, and is really disdainful of power. This is normal. Yes, and the Su family's parents are just ordinary and simple villagers. How many years have you read books, who are you? You are too embarrassed to bother with them? Look at Du Qingchen, I think many of his ideas are related to the Su family's parents. It's different, but he has always followed the wishes of the Su family, and this is the true wisdom and filial piety."

Qi Cheng smiled and said, "It is rare to hear that you have the mean to say, I thought you were jealous of evil and never rubbed your eyes. Any sand!"

Shao Qing took a sip of tea and raised his eyebrows. "When I'm not on duty, I'm still an elegant son."

"Yes, when I'm on duty, I'm the cold-faced Hades."

...

Du family, Su Dong and Su Nuan accompanied Su's mother to talk, and the three of them seemed to be the same mother and son. There was a lot to say, so Du Qingchen also took Su's father to the flower hall for a drink. Su's father's temperament was dull. Due to the sudden change, he was completely dumbfounded, not knowing what he was thinking.

Du Qingchen brought out the good wine and poured a glass for Su's father, "Father, if you feel uncomfortable, just say it, if you don't want to say it, just drink it! Man! No matter how bitter your heart is, just have a drink."

Su's father Actually, he is not an alcoholic, but after hearing what Du Qingchen said, he grabbed the wine jar in Du Qingchen's hand and poured it directly into the jar. For a moment, the cough won't stop.

"Father, what are you doing? You can't drink such a strong drink." Du Qingchen hurriedly helped wipe it.

"I...I usually see those...those people drinking like this in restaurants, and they seem very happy..."

"Father, you are different from them, those people are all mixed up in the world, and they are drinking all day long. The jar is the same." Du Qingchen asked his servants to get a new coat for Father Su.

Father Su lowered his head a little, "I'm not always as handsome as others."

"Father, how do you compare different people? Those who are in the rivers and lakes look handsome, but there are people who have no tomorrow. There are thousands of people in this world. , why should I learn from them to be smart, and hurt my own body for nothing."

"If it was cool... maybe I wouldn't think so much as I do now."

Du Qingchen fell silent.

"You... when did you know? How long have you been hiding from us?" Father Su asked. He is not Su's mother, Su's mother will not think about these, she can only think about the things in front of her, but he will think, he wants to know, how long he has been deceived.

Du Qingchen asked Father Su to come out, but he actually wanted to tell him this. In terms of reasoning, Father Su can communicate better than Mother Su, and Mother Su seems to be aggressive and strong and often directs Father Su, but in fact, it is not real The head of the family, the Su family is a typical family where women are the masters of small things and men are the masters of big things. Although Father Su usually looks very cowardly, it is just that he is too honest and inconspicuous.

Du Qingchen said: "Actually, I knew it half a month ago. Don't be angry, Dad! Someone wants to harm the Su family!" Du Qingchen saw that Su's father straightened up and wanted to get angry, and immediately explained.

Du Qingchen told what Gu Gao had said to him before, and said, "If it's according to the meaning of taking care of Gao, now the Su family, at least father and mother, are afraid of going to jail."

Father Su was extremely wronged. "It's obvious that we didn't replace the child! We didn't even know that the child was a child of Hou's mansion! We just thought he was an orphan! We adopted him because of kindness!"

"Father." Du Qingchen smiled bitterly. "It's hard for outsiders to believe this kind of thing! After all, the child was born in the Su family. Who would believe that the parents couldn't even recognize their own children, and they didn't even know they were replaced."

Father Su also I can't explain it, some things are just such a coincidence, and they are so stupid, and they lead the wolf into the room, so how can we explain it? !

"Father, what is right and wrong in the world, how can there be a clear and clear argument! This world is not black and white, ancient and modern are the same." Du Qingchen raised his glass and took a sip of wine.

Father Su fell silent, the two didn't speak for a long time, Du Qingchen filled himself with a new wine jar, suffocated, not afraid of getting drunk, his eyes were a little confused.

"Then you and Brother Dong... Are you not going to listen to Gu Gao's words?" Father Su said dully.

"Nonsense! How could I listen to him! What should I do after listening to you? What will Su Nuan do?! If something happens to you, don't look at Brother Dong's temperament, but if it's really like that, Brother Dong eats me alive!" Du Qingchen Shaking his head, it was funny.

"That's the family business of the Hou residence! If you promise Gu Gao, Mao Dan will be the heir of the Hou residence, and he can be the uncle." Father Su continued to mutter.

"Who's so rare? How dare he enjoy the wealth that was exchanged for the lives of his grandparents, grandparents and uncles?! I beat him to death!" Du Qingchen raised his hand and waved.

After a long time, Father Su lowered his head and smiled.

"I didn't raise Brother Dong in vain... I didn't hurt him in vain..."

"That's necessary, how good Brother Dong is!"

"What else are you going to do?" Father Su asked.

"Listen to the fifth prince, follow step by step, Qi Cheng can't watch Su Nuan's accident helplessly!" Du Qingchen waved his hand indifferently, anyway, the third prince is like this now, and he can't get up even if he jumps. , let's deal with his evil fate first!

Father Su laughed again, "Brother Nuan is also good."

"It's okay!" Du Qingchen frowned and said reluctantly.

"I have raised two children in my life, one is gentle and well-behaved, the other is mischievous, but they are both good children, both of them are my children... I just said, God can't be so cruel to me, good people still have good rewards ." In the words of Father Su, there was a hint of satisfaction gradually.

Du Qingchen was stunned for a while, then turned his head to look at Father Su. After a long time, he also laughed, "Yeah! Good people are rewarded, whoever deserves it is whoever deserves it, and everyone is fine."

Du Qingchen looked down at the wine glass in his hand. , "Karma and retribution, there is a destiny

, no one can run away." Did he come here just to change everything that should have been chaotic and tragic? Putting good and evil in their place? Complete the story? Du Qingchen thought for a while in a daze, and then shook his head in a funny way. He felt that he was thinking too much. What was he, who could afford such a responsibility? It's too much to put gold on your face!

Du Qingchen accompanied Su's father to look back at the past years of raising Su Dong and Su Nuan, and the laughter gradually increased. In the end, both of them were brought back to the room by the servants drunk.

The next day, Qi Cheng and Shao Qing asked Du Qingchen to go to the store to discuss. After Du Qingchen agreed, several people discussed how to restore Su Dong's identity. Du Qingchen asked, "Won't our tossing like this affect the fifth prince? "

Before, the fifth prince was inexplicably scolded by the emperor because of Jiang Chuan going to the third prince's mansion to confess.

Qi Chengdao: "No problem, His Highness should be used to it."

Habit... Du Qingchen was speechless, he heard what Liu Tai said, the fifth prince was scolded and cried, can this be used to? ! It seems that the so-called crying is also very good at acting, tears can only come when they come!

In any case, the matter was settled like this, Du Qingchen turned around and asked Gu Gao to meet and discuss with him about restoring Su Dong's identity. Gu Gao has been a little frustrated these days, because the third prince was entangled by Jiang Chuan, and now he I didn't have the heart to see him and the questioning of the mansion, so he just became the new favorite in front of the third prince, and he fell out of favor. Now that Du Qingchen invited him, he immediately came.

Gu Gao listened to Du Qingchen's meaning, and he was also a little moved. These days, some people from the third prince's line in the court turned to the fifth prince, and some were pulled down by the fifth prince's people. They became weaker and weaker. The point of counterattack, if the matter of Hou Mansion can be reversed, it can also hit the Fifth Prince and reverse the trend.

Gu Gao also wanted to use this matter to return to the sight of the third prince. If this matter is successful, it will definitely give the third prince a surprise and let the third prince know that he is a capable person who is worthy of entrustment and trust!

Gu Gao walked around the room twice, put his palms together, and said with determination: "Okay! I'll start preparing now, Boss Du, you and the young master will wait for you to return to the Hou Mansion!"

"It's hard work, Brother Gu." Du Qingchen smiled and bowed his hands.