Chapter 2

Du Qingchen stepped forward, and there were already a circle of people watching the fun. Du Qingchen shook weakly, and Du's father immediately exclaimed, "Qingchen!" He wanted to support him, but was blocked by those gangsters. .

Father Du's voice also attracted those gangsters to turn around and see Du Qingchen and Du Rulin. Du Rulin trotted a few steps to stand beside Du Qingchen, stabilized him, stared angrily at those gangsters, but unfortunately he was young and others didn't take him seriously.

Du Qingchen lowered his head slightly, and inadvertently showed the blood-soaked gauze on his head to the onlookers, and his bandaged arm was also placed clearly in front of him.

Du Qingchen made a weak look, slowly raised his head, looked around, tried his best to lift his injured hand, bowed respectfully and said, "My fellow villagers, this kid is the owner of this restaurant, these people are surrounded by It's my father. I would like to ask the villagers to be witnesses to see who is right and who is wrong. My restaurant has been operating here since my grandfather, and I really don't dare to bear the infamy among these people!"

Du Qingchen knew the first The importance of an impression, every word is loud and clear, showing the appearance of a decent gentleman who is bullied.

Seeing Du Qingchen coming, the eyes of the arrogant and arrogant people dodged a little, and they didn't even dare to continue to stand in front of Du's father. He also remembered the face of the person who hit him at that time.

Du Qingchen walked towards the few people slowly and firmly, his eyes stopped on the faces of those who had beaten him one by one.

Du Qingchen is so miserable now, even if he doesn't look so weak now, but after they started, the blood of Du Qingchen's fall on the ground is still vivid in their minds. They can't help but face Du Qingchen without a guilty conscience. Street gangsters really dare not kill people and set fires.

Seeing that no one was blocking him, Father Du walked towards Du Qingchen tremblingly, and said anxiously, "Why did you come out? Your head is not yet well, the doctor said that you should rest in peace, if something happens to you, What can I do with your brother?!"

Du Qingchen smiled weakly, raised his hand and put his hand on the back of Father Du's hand that grabbed his arm, patted it gently, and said gently, "Yes! It's because I want to take care of you. And brother, so I have to come this time, if I don't come, they hurt you, what should I do? I'm young and recovering well, but Dad, you are still ill!"

Du Qingchen's voice was low . Low, but let the people around him hear it clearly. Facing this family of three, the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled, the people around them looked at the arrogant people before, and their eyes became more and more bad. They are all fellow villagers and live in this small town. They may not have any impression of this store, but most of them know these street hooligans. Watching this scene, people's hearts are always unconsciously biased towards the weak.

This is also Du Qingchen's purpose. After appeasing Du's father, Du Qingchen walked up to the leader and said, "You said that you had a bad stomach from eating at my store, dare to ask, have you gone to see a doctor? Is there a doctor who can testify? When the

leader heard the words, he immediately clenched his neck and said, "Of course there is! Don't think about denying it! Believe it or not, I'll go to the government to sue you!"

Du Qingchen nodded, "Well, dare to ask which doctor is that?

" After hesitating for a while, the person immediately thought of the pharmacy in Mr. Chen's house, thinking that Mr. Chen would definitely help Yuanchang, and said, "What happened to Chunjingtang! The medicine that Chunjingtang gave us!"

"May I ask which doctor from Chunjingtang is this? ?" Du Qingchen continued to ask.

"Uh..." The leader hesitated for a moment. He was physically fit since he was a child, and he basically never entered a medical clinic. Even if he did, a person like him would not deliberately remember the doctor's name, so he said, "It's from Chunjingtang. One, a doctor with a long beard, surname... Tian, ​​how can I remember it clearly for a while, even if I remember it wrong, don't try to make fun of me!"

"Of course not." Du Qingchen smiled, "Chunjingtang is just a pharmacy, not a medical clinic. Where can I find a doctor to tease you."

Du Qingchen's voice just fell, and everyone onlookers burst into laughter.

The faces of the gangsters were blue and white, and they were very ugly. They usually hang out on the streets, and they only dared to trouble those small vendors. They would never go to Mr. Chen's site to make trouble. They only knew that big shops like Chunjingtang were Mr. Chen. The industry that sells medicines has forgotten this for a while.

Before these people didn't agree with each other, they started when their brains were hot. After they started, they ran away when they found out that something had happened. Knowing that Du Qingchen didn't die and came back to continue making troubles, Du Qingchen knew that these people were doing things without rules and only relying on arrogance. , relying on the blood. Originally, Du Qingchen just wanted to ask more details. With the characters of these people, sooner or later, there are loopholes in their words.

Chunjingtang is a pharmacy, not a medical store. So, these people who had a bad stomach swore that they went to Chunjingtang to see a doctor, and they also found a doctor. Where did they find it? Still not sick at all!

Don't go into it, even these thugs know that what they said is ridiculous and generous, and they all look ugly. The leader raised his hand and grabbed Du Qingchen's collar, pulled him to the front, and said angrily: "I said I have a stomachache. It 's just a stomach ache! Do you understand?" The

laughter stopped abruptly, the little people still didn't want to annoy such street gangsters, but the crowd watching the fun still didn't spread out and still gathered around here. If you can't look at it, you will be asked for trouble! There are so many more! No one left!

Du Qingchen was neither arrogant nor impetuous, let him pull himself over, raised his intact hand to support his forehead, and said, "Don't shake me, my head hurts, the doctor said, if I don't take good care of me, I might die. Yes, you just want to go to the northwest to open up wasteland and fill the army?"

The leader froze for a moment. They ran away after hitting someone, and they were also afraid of this. But it's a shame to let go now, those people on the street want just a face!

Du Qingchen put his hand on the back of the other's hand that grabbed his collar. He didn't exert much force, just stared at him, "Let go."

Du Qingchen leaned too close, and the indifference in his eyes almost made him feel cold. He didn't know why his back was chilling, but this Du Qingchen seemed to be different from the previous obedient but irritable boy, and he couldn't tell what the difference was.

Du Qingchen lowered his voice and said in a voice that only the people in front of him could hear: "If you are really so arrogant, you will kill me! If you don't dare, just let go!"

"You!"

"I tell you, push me now, I might die, believe it or not?" Du Qingchen said with a chuckle, as if he was barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes.

"You scare me!"

"Are you frightening, you know clearly where I was injured that day, how much blood I bleed, didn't you see it? Or can I run so fast?"

The smile in Du Qingchen's eyes hurts He, he wanted to hit someone, but he didn't dare...

It was just a few days ago that Du Qingchen fell to the ground with blood all over the floor. He didn't dare to go home until he died. He was afraid of death, afraid of joining the army, and he still had a blind man who needed to be taken care of.

"If you want to rob my shop, you will force our family to die! You will die! I can't kill Mr. Chen, but I can't drag you to hell? Do you really think that Mr. Chen will protect you? What kind of onion are you? If something goes wrong, the Chen family will be the first to push you out to take the blame!"

"He asked me to come!" The person in front of him closed his eyes, like a trapped beast.

"You know about this, I know it, Master Chen knows it, and guess what, the government knows it or doesn't know it? Or even if you know it, you don't know it?" Du Qingchen whispered.

The hand that grabbed Du Qingchen's collar trembled, Du Qingchen took the opportunity to raise his voice, "Let go!" The hand trembled

suddenly and let go, Du Qingchen took a step back and stood firm.

"Fellow folks." Du Qingchen turned back and handed over. After just one round, his face was pale and his body was on the verge of reaching the limit. As he said, he was seriously injured. But Du Qingchen held on, and he focused on solving this matter. He didn't realize the changes in his body, but he was a little dizzy with a headache, but he felt that he could still hold on.

Du Rulin was frightened and hurried over to support him, opened his mouth to call him brother, but was persuaded by Du Qingchen's firm eyes.

Du Qingchen felt that he didn't need Du Rulin to help him, and continued to cup his hands: "The situation is now clear. These people falsely accused the small shop of not cooking cleanly and eating badly on their stomachs. They also ask fellow villagers to testify."

Everyone looked at Du Qingchen's pale face, his forehead The blood stains on the gauze, where there was a word, nodded quickly, saying that they could see clearly and can testify.

Du Qingchen turned his head and said, "So, since there is no such thing as a bad stomach, I would like to ask you, why are you making trouble for us? They refuse to let us go, they first made troubles and framed them, and then they actually did it directly! Seriously injured, I was in a daze before, there were only my father and my younger brother at home, and no one could decide this matter. Now that I wake up, I must ask for an explanation! I dare to ask everyone, I targeted the small shop for no reason, but who was the victim? The instigation?!"

"This..." The troublemakers looked at each other.

The leader seemed to have accepted his fate, but he just handed over his hands and said: "It's our fault, we people on the street are just trying to make a living. Today, we admit it, but if we say why we are looking for trouble, we also say There is absolutely nothing to be instructed by someone."

He didn't intend to kill Du Qingchen, but he couldn't name Master Chen, otherwise, without Du Qingchen, Master Chen would be able to send him to join the army!

The author has something to say: I saw a lot of familiar readers commenting~O(≧▽≦)O ~Shyly covering your face~Everyone is da~