Chapter 56

In the restaurant, Du Rulin was sitting on the counter reading the book Du Qingchen bought for him. By the way, he was the shopkeeper. Du Qingchen went to the kitchen to prepare some braised pork. The county magistrate Feng came here at this time, and he came by coincidence. Du Qingchen After working in the kitchen for a long time, the braised pork that was simmered on a low fire just came out of the pot.

As soon as Magistrate Feng entered the door, the smell overwhelmed the aroma of other meals and poured into his nose. Magistrate Feng sniffed, stroked his bulging belly with one hand, and exclaimed, "Fragrant! Sure enough, it's not bad!"

Du Rulin had already smelled it, but he just kept restraining himself and didn't look at it. After all, he must have his share of it. As soon as Du Rulin heard Feng County Magistrate's words, he raised his head and glanced.

A very rich old man, looking at the kind-hearted and kind-hearted, a little fat, and he was accompanied by a young woman, not sure whether it was a granddaughter or a daughter, Du Rulin's eyes fell on the woman's bun, and paused for a while, oh, it turned out to be a concubine room. Du Rulin retracted his gaze and turned to the old man. He did not know the magistrate Feng.

County magistrate Feng also saw Du Rulin, and looked around with a smile. He was wearing a cotton gown, looking at the appearance of no more than a teenager. He had a handsome appearance and clear eyes, such a handsome young man! Magistrate Feng secretly praised himself and walked towards him.

"Are you the top student in the kenke test?" Feng County magistrate asked with a smile, like a Mirra Buddha.

"Exactly, but as my brother said, it's just a child's life. If you can get the first name in the exam, it's not too late to be proud of yourself, so the old man doesn't have to keep mentioning it, it's just a trivial matter." Du Rulin was pretending to force. Along the way, the essence of Du Qingchen became more and more present.

Feng county magistrate even praised it. He got the name when he was young, but he was not arrogant and frivolous.

"Is the old gentleman here for dinner? Please sit here." Du Rulin got up and prepared to lead them to the vacant table.

"Okay, okay." Feng county magistrate nodded, looked around for a week and didn't see Du Qingchen, and asked, "Where's Boss Du?"

"My brother made the food in the back kitchen, the aroma is, it's probably going to be ready soon. !" Du Rulin took a deep breath, his eyes a little expectant.

Feng Xianling can grow into his current body shape, which shows that he is a person who loves to eat. He is different from Master Liu. Master Liu prefers vegetarian food, so he is thin. People who don't like meat, but even the magistrate Feng eats meat every day, but he has never smelled such a fragrance.

The magistrate Feng secretly swallowed his saliva and said, "When Boss Du is ready, can you give me another serving?"

"I'm sorry, my brother is just testing the dishes, and I can't give the guests a taste for the time being." Du Rulin They refused directly. Maybe they didn't make enough to eat themselves, so how could they be distributed to outsiders! Must be dismissed!

Just as he was talking, Du Qingchen came out and asked Du Rulin to go to the back kitchen for dinner. Su Dong had just eaten a piece and said that it was very delicious. With a little happiness on his face, Du Qingchen was also very happy, and walked out with a smile, only to see Du Rulin. Standing next to a wealthy old man and a young woman, and then looked closely, it turned out to be Feng County Magistrate and Qiu Concubine.

Du Qingchen walked over and bowed his hands in a salute, "Mr. Feng is here, the shop is full of brilliance." Feng County magistrate was dressed in a brocade robe, and he didn't bring any arresters around him. It was obvious that he didn't want to reveal his identity. Just follow his will.

County magistrate Feng nodded and looked at Du Qingchen. Du Qingchen and Du Rulin stood together. The two had somewhat similar faces.

"Boss Du is too polite. I'm just here to have a meal. By the way, what delicious food is your kitchen cooking? I wonder if I'm lucky enough to taste it first?" not in the mouth? !

Du Qingchen paused and said quickly: "Of course it is possible, Mr. Feng sits down, Ru Lin, and speaks with Mr. Feng."

Du Rulin responded. When he saw his brother's attitude, he knew that this person had some background, but the accent or something was from them, and the surname Feng was of this age. Du Rulin didn't show any expression, but Finally guessed the origin of the other party, could it be the county magistrate! Moreover, as soon as this person came in, he asked him if he was the first name of Tongsheng, shouldn't it be for him!

Du Qingchen went to the back kitchen to prepare meals for the magistrate Feng, while Du Rulin sat down to talk. The magistrate Feng cared about Du Rulin's academic problems carefully, and asked him if he was sure of his fate. Du Rulin was a little nervous at first, but later became more stable. He even introduced a small partner to distract his attention, "Actually, I was not the only one who passed the test, three of my classmates also passed the test, and two of them happened to be the second and third place. , our private school occupied the top three."

Du Rulin said cheerfully, seemingly casually, and because he was young and had a sincere expression on his face, Magistrate Feng didn't think he was doing it on purpose, he just thought Du Rulin was It was chatting and talking casually, with no other thoughts.

Magistrate Feng was really interested, "Oh? Is that so? I wonder where the other three Tongsheng are now? Who is your master?"

Finally distracting Magistrate Feng, Du Rulin secretly breathed a sigh of relief. However, Mu Xiu will be destroyed by Lin Feng. He doesn't want to and can't just be the only one. If he wants to do it, he will be the kind of existence that is clearly at the top of the pack, but it's not like everyone else. Du Rulin immediately said: "Qiu Jin I'm home, not in the town, but the second and third people live in the town, not far away, do you want to see them, sir?"

County magistrate Feng glanced at Du Rulin, which was the purpose of his visit. He also smiled and nodded, "If it's close, why don't you call over, and I'll invite them to dinner." Feng County magistrate was kind-hearted and smiled, looking like a gentle and amiable elder.

"Yes." Du Rulin got up and bowed his hands in a salute, "Then please wait a moment, sir, and I will call them."

Seeing that Du Rulin made such a great gift, and even called the other two classmates for him, he was not curious about why he cared about this matter, but he was afraid that he had guessed his identity. A sentence of Mr. Feng, plus some details exposed him, but it can also be seen that Du Rulin is as meticulous and smart.

Feng county magistrate smiled and nodded, "Then I'll trouble you."

Concubine Qiu still doesn't understand anything here. I'm afraid that eating is an excuse. Seeing these teenagers who have passed the test is the purpose. There are dozens of counties in Han County. There are several towns in each county, and each town sends out several students to take the Tongsheng exam, plus the children of officials in the provincial capital of Han County, the three of Du Rulin can get the top three, which shows their strength, and it is no wonder that the Feng County Council Just look at these little kids.

But it is a pity that it is only the top three in the Tongsheng test. If it is a scholar, and a certain town has the top three, I am afraid that the public opinion will be like a boil long ago, and the whole county will be beating gongs and drums to celebrate. Achievement achievement.

Concubine Qiu understood what she thought, but the boss was still uncomfortable, twisting the handkerchief under the table, and taking advantage of the fact that there was no one at the moment, she timidly said to the county magistrate: "Concubine has not returned to her mother's house for a long time, wait for my husband. Can you accompany my concubine back to see?"

Aunt Qiu was afraid that the magistrate Feng only remembered her own business and could not remember it at all, and she really wanted to let her pass the house and not enter.

Magistrate Feng smiled and nodded, "That's natural, we'll go after dinner." Magistrate Feng was very fond of his beautiful concubine, who was at a young age.

Only then did Aunt Qiu feel relieved, she lowered her head slightly, pursed her lips and smiled, charming and charming.

Du Qingchen brought out the food, and first placed a plate of braised pork on top, only to see a plate of red meat on the plate, bright in color, fragrant with sauce, and steaming. Du Qingchen looked around for a week, "Where's Ru Lin?"

Feng County magistrate held his identity, secretly swallowed the saliva that was drawn out, and said with a smile, "He will call a few classmates, and I will invite them to dinner."

"That's it!" Du Qingchen smiled, his mind moved slightly, and then he guessed the purpose of Feng County Magistrate's visit. Feng County Magistrate had heard that his family's food was good, but he didn't come here until today. It was definitely not for the appetite. I'm afraid this is the case after hearing the news of Du Rulin and the three of them.

Seeing that he had nothing to do with himself, Du Qingchen wanted to leave and go to the kitchen to continue serving meals. The county magistrate Feng's voice stopped him, and the county magistrate Feng swallowed his saliva casually: "This dish of yours, it looks like It's something I've never seen before, what's it called?"

Du Qingchen looked at the magistrate Feng, gave a slight pause, and explained, "It's called braised pork, I figured it out by myself, this dish is about a crispy but not broken shape, fragrant and glutinous. It's not greasy, the fragrance is strong, it melts in the mouth, and the lips and teeth are fragrant, Mr. Feng, do you want to taste it first? Or give me some advice?" Du Qingchen took the chopsticks on the table and handed them over, very sincere.

"This, since you said so, let's taste it first." Feng County magistrate took the chopsticks, picked them up, and the meat trembled on the chopsticks, looking very appetizing, Feng County Ling took a bite, squinted his eyes and tasted it for a moment, before he nodded slightly, "It's really good, not only is it not greasy, but it has a sugary aroma, and it's really delicious."

Du Qingchen also smiled, "Thank you Mr. Feng for your praise, you I'm relieved to say this."

Feng county magistrate finally ate it in his mouth, and he felt relieved.

Aunt Qiu looked left and right, she couldn't help but raised her handkerchief, tapped her lips, and under the cover of the handkerchief, she swallowed her saliva. Sitting like this, Aunt Qiu was very aggrieved.

On the other hand, Du Rulin told Liu Tai about the arrival of the magistrate Feng, because he lived in a private school, right across the door from the restaurant. Du Rulin was afraid that Liu Tai would be outspoken, so he specifically asked, "You must not say anything. His identity! He doesn't seem to want to reveal his identity, so you can just call him Mr., but you must behave respectfully and don't lose your manners."

Liu Tai nodded again and again, "Don't worry, I know, when did I miss a serious occasion? By the way, is your brother's dish ready? I didn't mean to bring some to my father, can I go earlier? Eat it?"

"I should be able to! My brother has already served him." Du Rulin recalled.

Liu Tai's eyes lit up, and he didn't care about the county magistrate, and said directly: "Then I'll go take a look first! Hurry up and call Qiu You! It's cold if you order the food slowly, I'll go first! "Liu Tai said, then rushed out the door and went straight to the restaurant.

The author has something to say: Thank you~ Thank you for the little angel

who irrigated the nutrient solution: it is difficult to

get 1 bottle;