Chapter 91

"Tell me! Boss Du, how much do you want?!" Su Junxia stood akimbo in the Du's yard. There were several wooden basins in front of him, and they were all filled with snails. Su Junxia looked very proud and smirked happily. on.

Du Qingchen's eyes twitched, he squatted down and grabbed the snail, and asked tangled, "Where did you get so much?

" It's alive, I have people check, all of them are soaked in water, some have vomited mud for several days, and now they can be used in pots! Hehe..." After the snails came out of the river, they couldn't cook directly. , and it takes a few days to soak in clean water and spit out sludge.

Du Qingchen frowned, "Didn't you kill the snails in the river?!"

"Don't worry!" Su Junxia waved his hand, "This season is when the snails are giving birth, and the mud is as large as small stones. Xiaotian snail, how did it become extinct? It should be less this year, but it will definitely recover next year. During the famine, people were so hungry that they had to eat boiled snails, and I didn't see any extinction! I just harvested them. How many days?!"

What Su Junxia said made sense, Du Qingchen nodded, he actually knew very little about farming and village affairs, and Su Junxia didn't know as much! He didn't mention it any more, and instead said: "Okay! How much money, I'll pay you later."

"No, I don't care about this little money, I'm waiting to eat what you make!" Su Junxia rubbed it. Hand, he is very interested in trying dishes!

Du Qingchen didn't continue to push Su Junxia for that little copper money. Both of them are not short of this little money now, but Du Qingchen still won't take advantage of Su Junxia, ​​so he will let Su Dong go to Su's house and look for it. Yang Liu'er, let him take the money back. Yang Liu is young and doesn't understand this at all. Give him the money and let him take it home.

Du Qingchen turned and said, "Have you spit out the snail mud?"

Hearing this, Su Junxia immediately regained his energy, pointed to a pot on the edge and said, "This, this pot was received first, it has been several days, and it must have been spit out, and the rest are according to the time of receipt, One pot after another, just be careful when you use it."

Du Qingchen nodded, "Well, find a pair of scissors and help me cut the tails of the snails!"

"Ah?" I still have to work! Can't you just wait to eat? Su Junxia scratched his head.

After the two of them brought Su Zishi, who helped to drive the snails, they were busy for a while, and then they made a small bowl of snails. Du Qingchen took them to the kitchen to wash them, and let the two wait outside for a while.

In the kitchen, Du Qingchen boiled hot oil, mixed ginger, garlic, dried chili, etc. into the pot, stir-fry to taste, then put in screws and stir-fry, poured cooking wine and salt, etc., the unique fragrance of snails is very fast When it poured out, Su Junxia slipped into the kitchen with his hands behind his back, stood behind Du Qingchen, and said with emotion, "If every household is like Boss Du, you are so willing to add condiments, then this snail must be delicious!"

Du Qingchen lowered his head and was busy. Without looking back, he asked, "How do you usually eat it?"

"Just boil it! Rich people just put some salt, but you don't know that even the children in the village will not touch this thing on weekdays. Eat, catch a fish, touch a toad. The roasted toad is more fragrant than this, and no one pays attention to it on weekdays." Su Junxia took a breath, drooling a little, swallowed it, and said, "Maybe I still don't want to be the assistant. I can't get this kind of fragrance out of the ingredients."

Du Qingchen smiled, seeing that the frying was almost done, he put a ladle of water in it.

When it was almost boiled, Du Qingchen poured out the soup, scooped out the snail meat with a slotted spoon, put it aside, poured water to cook the vermicelli, after a while, scooped out the water again, put the soup back in, Then add the boiled noodles.

"You are a bunch of tossing, just put the soup and cook the powder directly."

"That way, the taste will be a little worse. This is a skill, also called a recipe. Otherwise, wouldn't outsiders just taste it and know how my dishes are made?" Du Qingchen smiled.

Su Junxia doesn't know how to cook, but he still nodded after hearing this, "There are still so many things to pay attention to!"

"There are more things to pay attention to!" The speed of vermicelli passing the soup for the second time was faster, and Du Qingchen started talking. On the side of the meal, Du Qingchen's cut sour beans, fried peanuts and other ingredients are also ready. The Du family's kitchen has all kinds of ingredients, which can be used at any time.

Du Qingchen took advantage of the hot soup and sprinkled the ingredients into it. When the soup was hot, the ingredients were slightly scalded and soft. Du Qingchen said, "Okay."

"Okay, come here, I'll serve it!" Suddenly, the stench of the sour bamboo shoots that Du Qingchen had thrown in hit his face, Su Junxia took a step back, he didn't feel the stench just when it was placed on the desk, but now he put it in the steaming bowl, and the stench was all over it. Inspired!

Seeing that Su Junxia didn't respond, Du Qingchen even took a step back and asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

"Stinky!" Su Junxia pointed at the bowl on the stove and said angrily.

"It's not stinky! The taste of these sour bamboo shoots is so authentic! I have tried several methods, I was afraid that the smell would not come out, but fortunately it did." Du Qingchen leaned over and smelled it with a smile.

Su Junxia looked sad and angry, "Good snail soup, no snail meat! Good vermicelli, must be boiled in water! Good bamboo shoots! It must be covered up and put in a bowl!!"

Du Qingchen looked innocent, "You don't eat it. Is that right?"

Su Junxia hugged his chest, "I eat snails!"

Du Qingchen glanced at the snails fished out of the soup and nodded, "That's ok, that bowl of snails is yours, we can eat snail noodles, come! Little brother, come and serve the bowl." Du Qingchen greeted Su Zishi with a smile.

Su Zishi scratched his head with a simple and honest smile, and glanced at Su Junxia tentatively.

Du Qingchen asked, "Do you only want to eat the snails? But Su Junxia has already taken it, I'm afraid it's not enough for him to eat alone."

"No!" Su Zishi waved his hands again and again, "I won't grab it from the boss, I will eat it. This, this will do." Su Zishi actually minds the taste very much, but he has a good temper, so he really can't refuse Du Qingchen, let alone grab the bowl of snail meat that looks good from Su Junxia, ​​so he hesitates to go forward and serve it. Take the bowl and go to the table in the yard.

Du Qingchen also took out the bowl with a smile. There is still a lot in the pot. Whoever wants to eat it later can eat it!

Father Du and Father Su and Mother Su hid in the house and would never taste the snail noodles. Su Dong seemed to like it very much, with bright eyes, "I want to eat it too.

" Now, I'll bring it to you, there's still in the pot after eating." Du Qingchen got up with a smile.

Su Junxia said in surprise: "Su Dong, have you smelled it?! This stinky thing... Don't force yourself to eat it just to make Du Qingchen happy!"

"Does it stink?" "It's delicious!" Su Dong smiled.

Holding the bowl, Su Junxia stepped back three meters, shook his head, and said, "Pregnancy is terrible, no wonder Luo Qing said before that the taste of pregnant people will become very strange, and they eat some things that others can't eat at all, but everyone else loves them. Sour and spicy, you actually like to eat... stinky!"

Du Qingchen brought out the bowl, put it on the table for Su Dong, and glanced back, "Su Junxia!" Don't think he doesn't know what Su Junxia wants to say.

The three of Du Qingchen started to eat in front of Su Junxia. Du Qingchen and Su Dong were delicious. Su Zishi hesitated and closed his eyes. !

Du Rulin probably smelled the odor wafting from the yard. He went out with the book in his hand, looked around suspiciously for a week, saw Du Qingchen eating in the yard, and said strangely, "Brother, have you smelled anything? Smells? Is our toilet down? Shit spilled out?" By the way, why are these people still able to eat!

Finally someone spoke Su Junxia's heart, and Su Junxia patted the table and laughed.

Du Qingchen put down his chopsticks silently, took the bowl and walked over, smiling, but did not answer Du Rulin's question, but said, "I made a new dish, do you want to try it? Do you dislike the one I used?"

Du Rulin faintly felt that The smell was getting closer, but he couldn't find any shit, he was very puzzled, and seeing his brother holding a bowl to feed him, Du Rulin was embarrassed to refuse, and stammered: "No, no Disgusting." He really didn't dislike it when he grew up eating in one pot.

"That's fine." Du Qingchen picked out a chopstick and stuffed it into Du Rulin's mouth.

Du Rulin dazedly took a few sticks of powder in his mouth, sucked it, sucked it into his mouth and chewed it, his eyes lit up, "It's delicious!"

"Good." Du Qingchen said with a smile: "There are still in the kitchen, go and serve it yourself. "

Yeah!" Du Rulin nodded heavily and walked towards the kitchen, but Du Rulin had a strange illusion, why did he think that the smell just now came from the bowl that Du Qingchen was holding? And after he took a bite, he felt that he had become one with the smell, and gradually he could no longer smell it?

Seeing that the little friend who was on the united front with him just now was tricked into eating this stinky powder and happily went straight to the kitchen, Su Junxia was dumbfounded. Is it really delicious? Su Junxia's eyes fell on Su Zishi's bowl and hesitantly said, "How about I pick a chopstick? Try it?"

Su Zishi couldn't raise his head when he was eating. The local people are not so particular about sharing tableware and chopsticks.

Su Junxia held a vermicelli with restraint and squeaked, as if it was okay, but it didn't stink in his mouth, and there was still some fresh fragrance, Su Junxia looked at Su Zishi again, "Why don't I pick up another chopstick. ?"

Su Zishi quickly cooperated: "Boss, why don't I go and serve you a bowl!"

Su Junxia coughed lightly, "It's okay, I'll try it first, try it..."

When Su Junxia was finally convinced by the snail powder Afterwards, Du Qingchen suggested that he wanted to sell and watch it, but he also had his own concerns, "This food is quite tasty, and strictly speaking, many people really don't like to eat it. If I enter the restaurant, I'm afraid it will affect other guests. Eating. Besides, there are not so many snails, so it's not good for this, let's stop the surrounding snails!"

There is no breeding here, if the snail powder business expands, under large-scale acquisitions, it will definitely affect the local snails. If it has a serious impact, it may really cut off the seeds.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to rent a small restaurant to sell this, and I can also sell other things that smell like stinky tofu on weekdays, such as stinky tofu."

"What is stinky tofu? "

I'll make it for you next time. After all, it takes time to deodorize the tofu." Du Qingchen said with a smile.

When Su Junxia heard this, he immediately thanked Bumin, "No need, you're welcome, thank you for your kindness."

Du Qingchen smiled and said, "What do you think?"

"Yes! It's a small shop anyway, so I'm not afraid of losing money." Su Junxia felt nothing, and the snail powder Actually... it's delicious, although he doesn't want to admit it.

Just do what he said, Du Qingchen quickly rented a small shop in a prosperous area, quite a bit that you will be smoked to death if you don't eat, as long as you pass by, causing Su Junxia to shake his head repeatedly, saying that Du Qingchen is not authentic, Du Qingchen is just He smiled and did not refute, the fragrance of wine is not afraid of deep alleys, the premise is that it is fragrant! The stinky smell doesn't let them smell it often. How can they have a curiosity to taste it?

On the opening day, the smell was lingering, passers-by watched, but most of them laughed and scolded. No one stepped into the store. The guys hired by Du Qingchen had to go to Du Qingchen to make an idea. Du Qingchen's solution was also simple. You can only eat it once, a total of fifty cents, and you don't have to eat it.

The guy quickly went back and announced the news. Most passersby naturally don't care about this small amount of money, but it's naturally better to make money. Soon, some people came up to taste it, and laughed at other passers-by. He shouted, "I'll give you a taste first. If it's delicious, I'll come out and tell you!

"

The opening of the restaurant turned out to be more like a farce of a national carnival. Du Qingchen stood on the second floor of the restaurant and looked over, and he couldn't laugh. He didn't mind the small restaurant's limited profit.

An inconspicuous sedan came here from the intersection, but was blocked by the crowd, "What's the matter?" The curtain of the sedan opened a corner, and the person in the sedan asked the elderly servant who got off the sedan.

"It seems that the restaurant is open, so I'll let the servants open the way."

"Wait, what's this smell?" The man in the sedan stopped him and asked suspiciously.

"It seems to be the smell?" The old servant said in confusion: "Leave right away, Master wait a moment."

"No, it's not the smell, it's the fragrance of bamboo shoots. Which restaurant does it come from? You go. Ask and buy some back."

The person in the sedan chair put down the curtains and continued to close his eyes to rest. The smell was like the food his mother prepared for him when his family was poor when he was a child. His mother was a village woman, and her family was poor, so she was extremely frugal. Usually, the food was sour and had to be eaten hot, and he would not waste any money. The mountain bamboo shoots given to them were eaten slowly by his mother, and after they were put away, they turned out to be sour bamboo shoots with a unique sour fragrance.

"Ah?" The servant was stunned for a while, and looked around in a daze. In the end, he had to ask the servant to find the origin of the taste. If it was really something to eat, he would buy some back.

On the second floor of the restaurant, Du Qingchen watched the servant of the small sedan car enter his store and came out with a large bag and a small bag. It doesn't look like a poor man, how can you still be willing to buy it after smelling the snail powder? Aren't you afraid of losing face? After all, this is something that even ordinary passersby are unwilling to taste!

The snail powder quickly opened up a market in the provincial capital, but some people still can't stand the smell, but many people said that this thing tastes good, although it smells a bit stinky... In fact, it can't be said to be stinky! At least in the eyes of those who like it, this smell is a mouth-watering fragrance!

The Mingzhi Library was also completed and opened, and Min Anshi would occasionally go to the library. If he met a scholar who was studying with him, he would also be willing to give some pointers. He looked like a kind and amiable old man with no pretence at all, which made everyone admire him even more. , but, occasionally everyone is a little puzzled, why is there a faint... odor lingering on Old Min? And the smell is so familiar, it seems to have smelled it before.

Soon, some scholars who love to eat this bite discovered the root cause of this taste. This is simply... the smell of the newly opened restaurant in the city that only sells stinky food! And this taste is what they often eat called snail noodles! Unexpectedly, Elder Min also likes to eat this, just like them...

You know, they usually eat this secretly, and they have to bathe and change clothes after eating, for fear that others will laugh at them, scholars, and they still have to worry about their face, and do not want to be laughed at for their unique taste. But when Min Anshi ate it like this, he suddenly felt that this was quite tall! Who dares to say that something Min Anshi eats is despicable!

In the silence of moisturizing things, starting from the scholar, everyone's attitude towards the restaurant on the street has changed. Even if the scholar goes to eat again, he will not change his Confucian robe, and go to buy it evasively. Instead, he holds his head high. I strode into the stinky shop, and if someone asked me a joke, I had to refute it.

'Why, what Min Anshi loves to eat, is it lowly food in your eyes? ! '

In this way, the news gradually spread, until no one knew about it, even Du Qingchen heard a little.