Chapter 49

After Du Qingchen bought the pen and ink back, he was serious about practicing calligraphy, but although he was very serious, the words he wrote were always unsatisfactory. Can't see.

Su Dong looked distressed at Du Qingchen tearing up the paper, and finally couldn't help reaching out to stop it, even though the family can still make money now, it shouldn't be such a waste! Su Dong frowned, looking at Du Qingchen who was a little embarrassed.

Du Qingchen rubbed his brows helplessly, "I haven't used a brush very much, the only thing I can read is my name."

"Actually, I think it looks pretty good." Su Dong said seriously.

Du Qingchen raised his hand and squeezed Su Dong's face, "No, it's still too far, my words are not enough to show my hand."

Just as he was talking, Du Genyou knocked on the door and walked in. Du Qingchen The door of the room was not closed, Du Gen bowed to Du Qingchen and said, "Boss, there is someone from outside who said that he is not used to the food here, so he has to bring his own condiments, let us put them in Inside the dish."

"What seasoning!" Du Qingchen put down his pen and looked at the newly recruited Du clan guy.

"I just don't know!" After a few words, Du Gen couldn't take the attitude of a man, and his attitude became casual. If he was in the village, he would have to call Du Qingchen brother Qingchen. However, when Du Qingchen was recruiting people It's not just anyone from Du's family, Dugan still has merit.

Du Genyou said seriously: "Boss, we don't know the package he took, rich and noble dare not put him in the vegetables, and we don't know how to put them in, in case it is some poison or something, not even a pot. The law is up."

Du Qingchen stood up, "Let's go out and have a look!"

Su Dong also followed him out. Outside, a man dressed as a businessman said helplessly to Xiao Er: "When I was in the county seat, I heard that there is a good restaurant in this town near the county seat. The dishes are novel and tasteful. It's not bad, so I came here to taste it, but after eating it, the taste is nothing but the same, what if I want you to help me make

another one? Muttering, he continued: "My condiment is a sacred thing, but if you put a little in the food, the taste will change, and the tongue will be fragrant, making people want to stop, linger, and you can't even try it, how do you know it won't work? Tell your boss to come out!"

Du Qingchen heard Xingshang's words, walked over with a smile, and cupped his hands, "This friend, I am the owner of the restaurant, I heard that you want to prepare your own condiments?"

Xingshang looked around Du Qingchen. , nodded, "Exactly, doesn't the boss want to try my condiment?"

Du Qingchen smiled, he saw that this businessman was not here for business, but wanted to talk about business, so he said: "Okay. Can I take a look at your condiment first?" The

merchant nodded and handed the bag to Du Qingchen. Du Qingchen thought it was some interesting condiment, such as chili pepper, but when he opened it, he saw some walnuts. The husk of a normal shell, but not the same as a walnut, suddenly looked condensed, closed it, and asked, "Dare you ask what kind of fruit husk is this?

" It's just a kind of fruit, it's called Mi Nang Hua."

Du Qingchen looked around for a week, but couldn't see anyone who could help fight, so he turned to Du Genyou and whispered, "Find some people and catch this person.

Du Gan was keenly aware of what he was doing, but he didn't show it on his face, he still put on a humble smile and bowed to Du Qingchen . Having said that, he left here.

Su Dong glanced at Du Qingchen suspiciously. Du Qingchen noticed Su Dong next to him, and said, "Brother Dong, go back first!"

Su Dong heard Du Qingchen and Du Gen's whispers just now, although he didn't know why, But how could he leave at this time, there must be something wrong with this person! Su Dong shook his head, grabbed Du Qingchen's clothes, and was unwilling to leave.

"Brother Dong, be obedient, go to the kitchen to see if there are any empty pots, or ask Fugui to keep one for me." Du Qingchen said.

When the merchant heard this, he thought that the boss was tempted, and was secretly happy.

Hearing this, Su Dong also thought that there were still many people in the kitchen who could call over to help Du Qingchen, and said, "Then, I'll go take a look, I'll be right back!"

"Yes." Du Qingchen nodded.

Seeing that Su Dong was gone, Du Qingchen clenched the cloth bag in his hand. Soon, Du Genyou called the people who helped in the back kitchen to slowly surround him. When Du Qingchen saw it, he chuckled at the merchant, "Flowering Kongdao. Better than grass, it's sturdy, and it never helps the people. But I laugh at wild fields and millets, and I don't know how young the chords are. The rice bag flower is really a good thing! It's a pity, but it's just a beautiful but flashy thing that even hurts the body!

" People will detain me!" Du Qingchen stepped back abruptly, letting the surrounding Xiao Er and the people from the back kitchen to help the kitchen rush forward.

Xingshang looked thin and small, and he had no weapons in his body, and everyone was not afraid of him. . However, the merchant is small and flexible, otherwise he would not dare to run around the world to do business, he is not as easy to deal with on the surface.

Xingshang climbed up from the crowd with both hands and feet, and rushed towards Du Qingchen, but he knew that if he caught Du Qingchen, he would be able to escape for his life.

Du Qingchen felt that he was only a weak cook, and he couldn't come to the fight, so he wanted to run away, but Xingshang had already grabbed his leg, got up swiftly, took the dagger from his sleeve, and wanted to run away. Hold Du Qingchen hostage.

"Let go of my husband!" Su Dong wanted to go to the kitchen to call someone, but found that Du Gen had already been there, so he rushed over with a piece of firewood that had not yet been split, and as soon as he came in, he saw that the merchant wanted to hold Du Qingchen hostage , and his head was stunned, and he rushed to face Xingshang's head with a stick, and Xingshang fell down.

Su Dong was dumbfounded, he won't kill people!

Du Qingchen hurriedly kicked away the merchant's dagger, bent down to check, and gave him emergency care, "Go find a doctor!" Du Qingchen said anxiously.

If Su Dong really killed someone with one stick, then the trouble would be big! Fortunately, Xingshang seemed to have a hard head, but he was only slightly dizzy, so he opened his eyes in a daze, Du Qingchen immediately had him tied up and tied to the stool in the lobby.

The guests next to them were dumbfounded. If it wasn't for these people just fighting in groups, except for the daggers of the merchants, everyone else was bare-handed or took a stool and a wooden stick. Seeing that there was not much danger, they would have been scared away, but now, maybe It's time to run away...

Dujia Restaurant, this habit of hitting customers at will is really bad, can't there be a battle of words? If they spend money to eat, why not make trouble? A restaurant owner shouldn't be servile and be nice to the guests? Should you admit it? ! What a disrepute! In vain, they heard about the reputation of the Du family restaurant, and deliberately took a detour to eat.

Du Qingchen saw that the guests wanted to leave, whether it was because they didn't want to cause trouble, or they were dissatisfied with the restaurant staff beating the guests, Du Qingchen immediately raised his hands and said, "Every guest, please listen to me, this person is not in the restaurant for no reason. He was making trouble here, but he wanted to use the trouble to sell his condiments to my restaurant."

Everyone listened and thought about it for a while. It seems that this is indeed the case. This businessman who is making a fuss about using his own condiments to let the restaurant cook. When he sees the boss, he only thinks about how to introduce his condiments to the boss. Yes, it does seem to be here to attract the attention of the restaurant and to sell condiments.

"That's it. This person's methods make people unhappy, but he still wants to do business in his heart. Boss Du is just unhappy. It's not good to beat people like this!" A guest who is also a businessman said, There is a bit of pity on the same sickness, so it means helping people to make a difference.

"Naturally not. If you are serious about business with me, even if the sale is not done, benevolence and righteousness are still there. I will still treat each other with courtesy, but this person wants to sell me poison! Adding this food to food is indeed a good idea. It makes the food taste delicious and unusual, but it will be addictive. After eating for a long time, you will feel that the food in the world is tasteless. Only the food with this food can be eaten, and the body will become weaker and weaker, and eventually there is no medicine to cure, until Dead!"

Everyone was shocked, they had never heard of such a thing in the world!

Du Qingchen raised his voice and continued: "My Du family restaurant, how can I accept such addictive and hurting things! Not only can't I accept it! I can't let this thing spread out! If this person goes to coax other restaurants, It makes other restaurant owners who don't know the danger of this thing really think that this is some kind of peculiar fragrance, and it really joins the meal. If it hurts people's health and life, how can I feel at ease?! How can I be a restaurant owner? , food safety is better than the sky!"

After Du Qingchen finished his speech, he put on a pitiful appearance, lowered his head, and even raised his hand to wipe his eyes, but not even a drop of water was wiped off.

Du Qingchen continued: "Today's action by this kid really scared everyone, but it's really... I really can't pretend that I don't know each other and let this person leave, if... if this person is still here, even going to other restaurants, Coax other restaurant owners, then... in our county, who can know which restaurant was poisoned with such poison?"

Everyone was shocked when they heard it, but when they heard Du Qingchen fighting in public, it was just so that their restaurant in the county would no longer be deceived by this person, and even for the health of their diners, they were all grateful.

Asking about Du Qingchen's businessmanship also has lingering fears. Where is Du Qingchen's fault? He cupped his hands and said to Du Qingchen, "It's me who blamed Boss Du, Boss Du is benevolent, it's me who thinks wrong, and I ask Boss Du to forgive me.

" The guest is polite, and all the guests ask are reasonable. Even if the guest doesn't ask, I have to explain it clearly. In this way, I would also like to thank the guest for asking me and letting me go with the flow. I'm going to explain it! It's also in case I insist on explaining it, which will be annoying." The

other party smiled, and even felt a little embarrassed. It was obvious that he had misunderstood Du Qingchen. As a result, Du Qingchen thanked him in return. The owner of the restaurant is really interesting.

He didn't hesitate to give Du Qingchen a few more words in return, so he cupped his hands and said: "Boss Du is upright, knowledgeable and knowledgeable. In the future, if I pass by this place on business, I will definitely come to Du's restaurant for dinner, and I can feel a little more at ease. Now ."

"You're welcome." Du Qingchen chuckled and nodded, everyone didn't leave, they just stayed to eat and watch the fun, anyway, there was no dangerous fun, everyone was willing to watch.

Du Qingchen asked people to report to the official. After all, such a person is not easy for him to deal with as a commoner. No matter what the government does, it will have nothing to do with him at that time.

When the businessman who was bound saw Du Qingchen approaching him, he spat fiercely immediately. He also knew that he could not be convicted of the crime, not to mention that Du Qingchen had already reported to the officials. Once convicted, he would be imprisoned! If he wanted to get out, he had to turn around, so what if Du Qingchen knew this thing? Could it be that such a small place is known to everyone? ! Even if the magistrate is here, he may not know!

Thinking of this, he also pretended not to accept the account, saying: "You little man, I kindly brought the spices from my hometown to show you, but you actually accused me of selling drugs! I'm just a businessman. I don't have friends and relatives here, so I'm not letting you bully me! Even if you don't like my troubles, you shouldn't be so vicious!"

When Du Qingchen heard the words, he handed over the cloth bag to Du Genyou, and tied it to the stool. The person said: "You still want to argue now? Do you think that people from such a small place like us don't even know you are poisonous? Well, since you said it's not poisonous, I won't argue with you. ."

Du Qingchen turned to Du Genyou, "Grind this into powder, feed him all to drink, I'll see if he drinks!"

Xingshang thought of those fellow villagers in his hometown who seemed to be enchanted because they often took rice capsules, and were terrified. Eyes widened, "No, no! How can anyone eat so many spices at once!"

"Since it can be eaten, why can't it be eaten, it is salty, I have enough water pipes here!" Du Qingchen said coldly road.

"No no no..." The other party hurriedly shook his head, he didn't want to eat it, absolutely not! He was just selling some rice bag flowers here, and if he didn't sell them, he really fell into the hands of the government. It wasn't a big crime, but it was just a period of time in prison, but if he took so much I am afraid that if life is worse than death, it will be ruined in this life!

This person was so panicked that others couldn't see it, and the guests who were close to him immediately slapped the case.

"Looking at this person's frightened appearance, you will know how vicious this poison is! If it really flows into the restaurants and restaurants in our county, it makes us addicted, and finally gets poisoned, wouldn't it be a loss of life! The person is here, and this person must be severely punished!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" When others saw it, they also saw the poison of this thing, and they were immediately indignant.

Xingshang lowered his head and dared not argue any more. He didn't want to take the rice nangka flower, but he believed that this thing was poisonous. Naturally, there was no room for defense, and he could only accept his fate.

"Boss Du, how did you know this thing?" Someone from the same town asked curiously.

"When I used to go to school, I didn't like to read or learn about serious academic articles, so I liked to read some miscellaneous books, and I came across them by accident." Du Qingchen replied.

After saying this, everyone will understand. Speaking of which, many people who have attended private schools are like this. Where can there be good miscellaneous books for the knowledge used for serious examinations? ! For a while, many people felt that Du Qingchen was somewhat similar to them, and felt a little closer psychologically.

Everyone chatted casually, while Su Dong sat obediently beside him, as if he was not the one who had just started to save the bad situation. Du Gen put the cloth bag on the table where Su Dong was sitting, and then poured it over to Su Dong. Tea, he has always been very clever in this regard.

It didn't take long for people from the government to come, and Du Qingchen, as one of the parties, also went to explain to the county magistrate.

The guests saw this, and after chatting with Du Qingchen just now, they quite liked the boss, so they helped and said: "We also saw that this thing is indeed poison, and he didn't admit it at first, Boss Du said, If you don't admit it and eat it yourself, if you see if it's poisonous, he won't eat it! This thing is definitely poisonous! He just bullied our little place, didn't know this thing, and used it to harm us!"

"" That's it." Everyone cheered.

When the official saw it, he wrote it down and prepared to go back to report to the county magistrate.

Su Dong took Du Qingchen's arm worriedly, and didn't want him to go to the government, the common people, even if the culprit wasn't him, he wouldn't want to go to that kind of place.

Du Qingchen patted the back of Su Dong's hand lightly, "It's alright, just go and talk about today's affairs. You stay in the restaurant and help me look at the storefront."

Hearing this, Su Dong had to nod his head heavily, "Then, take someone with you to spread the news."

Du Qingchen thought about it, pointed to Du Genyou, and said, "Come with me, you will wait for me at the door in a moment. ."

"Success!" Dugan nodded with a smile.