Chapter 21

After Master Liu was satisfied, he said to Du Qingchen: "We have to continue. If you need a copybook, I have it here, and your brother has it too."

"Yes." Du Qingchen said yes.

"By the way, what the hell are you doing here? I'm going to class in a while, so hurry up and say something." Master Liu waved his hand.

When Du Qingchen heard the words, he immediately recounted what he wanted to deliver to the private school, and added: "Master, not to mention the time and money that the students spend eating out, even if they eat too picky, they will easily gain weight or If they are too thin, or cause other problems, I will naturally arrange meals together, so that they can't be picky. Moreover, students from different family backgrounds, some people eat big fish and meat every day, some people have to eat dry food and even drink With water to fill the hunger, with such a comparison between the rich and the poor, how can we read the sage books with peace of mind? It is better to treat them equally and only let them eat the food I gave them."

Master Liu stroked his beard, "Since you know the inequality between rich and poor, then I ask you , how do you pay for the poor people's meals?"

Du Qingchen bowed his hands, "Qingchen was poor in his studies and dropped out of school to return home, and now I deeply regret it, but I don't want those poor students who did well in their studies to fall to the same level as me, Qingchen. I don't want to take their money."

"If you don't take it? How are you going to make money?"

"It's just that I don't take individual money. I always have some benefits, but I just take less."

"You're not afraid of not paying. There are too many students, do you have to pay?"

"I dare not hide from the master, I have already inquired about it. In the school, the real poverty is extremely poor, and there are only one or two people who drink water and eat dry food to satisfy their hunger every day. Qingchen will not lose money. If the Master allows me, these two children will be able to eat enough in the future." Du Qingchen said warmly.

The number of students who would rather go to school on an empty stomach is always in the minority. Du Qingchen has a lot of heart, but he is just giving up a small amount of money to make a lot of money. Most of the other students who can afford to read, no matter how poor their family background is, they still have their own source of income as they were before, and they will never let their children go hungry. Steamed buns and biscuits are for lunch. Of course, after the private school moved, Du Rulin is now a day student and comes home for dinner.

Master Liu's mind moved slightly, and his expression was faintly moved. It was a thousand words of good reason. No matter how eloquent it was to please him, it was not as good as one sentence. It was enough to have a full meal. This was also the words that really moved him.

Master Liu pondered for a moment, but still said: "If there are more poor students in the future..."

"Master, Qingchen is willing to take care of their food, but whether Qingchen will lose money depends on your control.

" A big gift, leaving the problem to Master Liu, with such trust, with Master Liu's character, unless the other party really can't afford to eat, and he can't get the money out of his family, otherwise, Master Liu will never Let him eat for free without taking money.

Master Liu took a deep breath and nodded heavily, "I understand! Don't worry, if you have this heart, I will definitely not harm you, there are no more than two people, and I will never tire you!"

"Thank you, Master!" Du Qingchen said again Say hello.

"You have a benevolent heart."

"Don't dare to dare, just be careful." Du Qingchen smiled and said: "This matter, Qingchen does not want to be known to outsiders."

"Why? You have a benevolent heart and have done good deeds. You should be famous!" Master Liu also planned to publicize it to increase Du Qingchen's prestige! Even if it is just to save the two students' meals, this is not a trivial matter! He had never seen such a businessman! Besides, the Du family's family background is actually not thick, and he understands the difficulty of Du Qingchen's decision.

Du Qingchen lowered his eyebrows and said, "I also asked the Master to tell the public that it would be good for all the students to pay for their meals, so that those who did not pay would be too conspicuous and hurt their self-esteem. A scholar! You can't be despised because of money. "The

last sentence literally speaks to Master Liu's heart, that's it! If you bend your waist for five buckets of rice, are forced to lower your head, or even get trampled on your self-esteem, are you still a scholar! Unexpectedly, Du Qingchen could take this into consideration! Master Liu faced Du Qingchen for the first time. For a moment, he sighed, "I didn't expect you to be so...admirable. Over the years, I have been prejudiced against you.

" "It's also right for Master to hate that iron is not steel, Master, you suddenly say that, I'm very uncomfortable!" Du Qingchen said hurriedly.

In fact, at first, he really didn't want the two children to be treated differently by their classmates because they didn't pay for their meals, or even bullied. The so-called school violence is sometimes caused by some students looking bullied! Second, he is also thinking about himself. If more people know about this matter, he will be famous, but I am afraid that there will be many children in private schools who have no money to go to school, even if it is for a free meal. Someone came. He didn't want to increase the number of poor students in the school. Compared with interests, fame is of course the most important thing at this stage.

Master Liu turned to the trio of friends who had not stopped talking, glared and said, "You three heard it? You are not allowed to say what you heard today, you know?!"

"Yes, Master." The three He wiped his mouth and saluted respectfully.

"The Tongsheng exam is coming soon, the three of you are all on the list to take the exam, remember to study hard, don't be greedy, don't make trouble, just read only the sage books, if you pass the Tongsheng exam this year, study for another two years, You will be able to take the exam, so you have to work hard!"

"Yes, thank you Master for your teaching." The three of them continued to salute.

"Go back when you're done eating! It's time for class." Master Liu waved his hand.

Liu Tai glanced at the buns left on the table, and reluctantly agreed. The three little friends left together. Du Qingchen had a faint feeling. He felt that Master Liu seemed to dislike the three people eating too much to drive them away. . Illusion Illusion! It must be an illusion!

Du Qingchen calmed down and heard Master Liu say, "Tell me how much you want to charge for meals, and how will you charge it? Is it on an annual or monthly basis? How did you plan it?"

Du Qingchen heard the words and knew that the matter was settled . Now, the corners of his eyes couldn't help but bring a smile, and he hurriedly started explaining to Master Liu his take-out and charging standards.

After Du Qingchen came out of the private school, there was only a fingerprinted contract in the food basket. It was considered to have signed him and the private school for half a year of food supply, and Master Liu would also collect the students' meal money within half a month and hand it over to him. He, in this way, he only needs to prepare enough meals every day to give to the person who delivered them, and he will earn this money steadily.

Walking out of the gate of the private school, Du Qingchen stood still, looking at the small restaurant opposite his family that used to belong to him, now it was the Chen family restaurant for a moment.

Now this restaurant has completely lost its shadow of the past. After remodeling and merging a few shops around it, the scale has expanded a lot, and it looks more like a restaurant. I am afraid that only children from wealthy families in private schools will go there. There is a meal there, but most of the children who can go to school are from good families. The Chen family must also make money, but...

in the future, it will not be.

Du Qingchen chuckled, Master Chen, are you ready? I dun someone, but here I come.

...

Back to Du's restaurant, Du Qingchen showed the contract to Father Du.

"Did you really negotiate? Master Liu agreed? He agreed, did the students in the private school agree? What if they pick up their tongues and don't eat?!"

Father Du thought it was very inconceivable. In fact, this matter had nothing to do with Master Liu. He promised to take care of himself. It was okay if he didn't agree. Anyway, the students had their own way of eating, so why bother him. Besides, food delivery or something is a fixed meal. Not to mention Master Liu himself, he is a child of a wealthy family in a private school. Can he get used to it? Which one is not raised by thousands of pets, many people are very picky! Could that be a good gift? !

"Don't be afraid! It's being held by Master Liu!" Du Qingchen was in the private school for a long time, and he finally came back. He immediately stretched his muscles and bones, moved his lower joints, and said casually.

"Yes! Of course I know that the students listen to Master Liu, but, how did you convince Master Liu! You gave him a kickback? Master Liu doesn't look like this kind of person!" Father Du was puzzled.

"Kickback? Master Liu is highly respected and has a noble character. How can he impress him with money, he has to use it here..." Du Qingchen tapped his temple, "You have to think about him, analyze him, spot him, and hit him! "

What are you talking about? Why can't I understand?" Father Du was at a loss, even a little angry, feeling that his father's authority was challenged once again.

But Du Qingchen obviously didn't want to explain, or he was too tired. In the private school, he really kept his vigilance on all the time, seemingly casual, but in fact his body was tense, always ready to deal with all kinds of changes. Fortunately, his hard work was not in vain, and he succeeded. The corners of Du Qingchen's mouth raised slightly, and he said to Father Du, "Father, it's hard to explain, I made it anyway, as long as you understand this, then we have to recruit more people, after all, with the private school meals, the three of us It's definitely too busy."

When Father Du heard the words, he didn't care about Master Liu's question, which he didn't understand, he nodded and said, "Then look for the clan, I'll go back and inquire."

"Well." Du Qingchen looked over. Looking at Du Fugui, who has performed well these days, he is still very relieved about Father Du's arrangement. He will control the general direction, but Father Du is more proficient than him in the small direction of the restaurant.

"That's right, Dad." Du Qingchen said, "Well, Su Dong's birthday will soon pass, you can go to Sujia Village again when you have time." Du Qingchen's eyes drifted, as if he spoke casually.

"Sure, it happens that the restaurant at home is busy, so it's better to get married quickly. It just happens that there are more people to help you, so you can relax faster and save a salary." Father Du nodded in agreement.

ah? ! What the hell? ! Du Qingchen frowned.

No, he didn't marry a wife to find a free job for the family! !

The author has something to say: Thank you~

readers "nicknames are nicknames", irrigation nutrient solution + 9 readers "loose", irrigation nutrient solution

+ 10

readers "nonoat", irrigation nutrient solution + 8 Momo

da~ Thanks for the nutrition of the little angels liquid~