Chapter 129

The fifth prince quickly found out who Jiang Chuan's sweetheart was. Even though his heart was as stable as an old dog, he couldn't help but marvel for a long time, "Our queen is really not a mortal thing since he was a teenager !" The commander bowed his head, he knew that the master did not need his answer.

"You said, does Jiang Chuan know that he has been toyed with by a woman for half his life?" the fifth prince suddenly said.

"I didn't know it before, but now I know it."

"Why?" the fifth prince asked.

"A few days ago, Jiang's house suddenly found out about the old past. Jiang Chuan called his disciples, as if discussing combat strategies, and secretly discussed this matter behind closed doors. One of the disciples was ours, so we also got the news, At this moment, Jiang Chuan has understood everything in the past, and I'm afraid he hates the queen." The

fifth prince was not surprised that Jiang Chuan could find out about this matter, and the Jiang family was also very powerful, but he didn't understand. "Why did he suddenly remember to investigate these things? It's been kept hidden for half his life, why did he suddenly suspect the past ?

"

The queen's bad, he actually persuaded him."

"Du Qingchen is Qi Cheng's brother-in-law."

"It's him! Does he know this?" Even the fifth prince didn't know about these things before. Did Du Qingchen know that? ?

"I heard that it was a coincidence that Jiang Chuan was drinking and chatting with Du Qingchen in the store under the guise of a friend, and said this vaguely. Du Qingchen persuaded Jiang Chuan's friend to let go. , It is said that after Jiang Chuan returned to the mansion, his face was still ugly, and after that, he ordered to investigate the matter."

"Why did Jiang Chuan go to the store to drink and discuss the matter with Boss Du?"

"I heard that it was because the three princes sent secret guards to follow him, which led to the breakdown of the relationship between the two, and he was disappointed. Coincidentally, the time when the three princes sent people to follow Jiang Chuan was almost the same time as when they sent people to follow Du Qingchen. ." The dark guard commander pointed this out. "And half a day ago, Gu Gao trotted out of Du Qingchen's store with a frantic look, and almost fell when he got into the carriage. His mind was out of his mind. Then, Gu Gao entered the Third Prince's Mansion. Not long after, the Third Prince Two groups of secret guards were dispatched, one changed shifts to follow Jiang Chuan, and the other followed Du Qingchen."

"You mean, the third prince never suspected Jiang Chuan before, and the reason why he suddenly sent secret guards to follow Jiang Chuan has something to do with Du Qingchen. ?"

"My subordinates are incompetent, and I can't find conclusive evidence."

"It's not your fault, it's good that you can find out these time points. At that time, we didn't care about it, and we didn't send anyone to watch Boss Du. I know what he said to Gu Gao!" The fifth prince put down the book and thought about it for a long time. After half a cup of tea, the fifth prince said, "You can find a way to contact Jiang Chuan, and ask him if he has any questions. There is no possibility of relying on me, I am willing to take revenge for him."

"Yes."

However, Jiang Chuan did not need anyone else to avenge him, nor did he need anyone's sympathy, especially those around him.

Jiang Chuan glared at Teng Liao, "Try to look at me with those sympathetic eyes again!"

Teng Liao lowered his head and said nothing, his general is so pitiful! I was played by a scheming poisonous woman for half my life! If it wasn't for the clever minds of the strategists who made decisions when they marched to fight, and gathered a crowd to discuss, then he would never see the deep meaning hidden in these actions, and Jiang Chuan was also worried that his own judgment was inaccurate, and he endured the shame and put the past right. With the counsellors and the full disclosure, it was only then that everything was figured out.

Because of this, Teng Liao and all the guests were extremely sympathetic to their bosses, and even a little eager to be a matchmaker.

And when Jiang Chuan was the most upset, the third prince actually invited him to meet him. Jiang Chuan smashed a table and stood up in anger, "He dares to come to me!"

Teng Liao said quickly, "General. , what you know, the third prince doesn't know! He thought you were still following him! It's better to make plans early on this matter!"

Jiang Chuan's eyes flickered, remembering the unpleasantness in the third prince's mansion before, of course, This unpleasantness is mainly due to the third prince. He is indeed coercing the prince as the third prince said. Now that the third prince has sent someone to the door, it can be seen that he has endured the humiliation. Jiang Chuan calmed down and lowered his eyes: "I Go and see what he is looking for from me." At the

third prince's house, when the third prince saw Jiang Chuan's arrival, he immediately greeted him and said, "The general can let me wait, please come to the seat!"

Jiang Chuan noticed the flower hall The exquisite meals placed in the room, as well as the beautiful maid holding the jug, withdrew her gaze, looked at the third prince, and cupped her hands: "I don't know if the third prince called Wei Chen, what is the matter? If not, Wei Chen's military affairs Busy, I'm afraid I can't sit with you." The

third prince was educated by his grandfather, and he understood the current situation more clearly. Without the queen, there is no one on the emperor's side to help him all the time, and even the identity of the son-in-law is weak. On the first floor, if the royal father marries the queen again, or if a high-ranking concubine takes the throne, his identity as a direct son will be even more embarrassing. Therefore, Jiang Chuan is very important, especially important. For this, how about enduring some humiliation? Those who achieve great things are not careful about the little things.

Moreover, the news network of the third prince learned that Jiang Chuan was actually investigating the past, what were they doing? Also, the fifth prince even sent someone to contact Jiang Chuan, why did he contact Jiang Chuan? !

The fifth child already had a Qi Cheng, if Jiang Chuan fell to the fifth one again, he would not need anyone to remind the third prince, he also understood what it means to be caught when the situation is over.

The importance of Jiang Chuan at this moment is self-evident, so under the guidance of his grandfather, the third prince completely restrained his arrogance and made an attitude of apology. This time, even if Jiang Chuan squeezed his wrist to scare him, he would If he can squeeze out a smile, he will never be arrogant. There are not many other advantages of the third prince, but there is only one thing that the queen has cultivated for him, and that is obedience.

When the Empress was there, the Empress directed him, and he was very obedient, but now that the Empress is gone, he has become the puppet of Guozhang Mei again and obeys the words of Guozhang Mei.

Thinking of this, the third prince laughed. He didn't seem to have the slightest reluctance. In an instant, it bloomed like a spring flower. His mother was born beautiful, otherwise he would not have been attracted to Jiang Chuan, and even later married into the palace. The birth mother, even if it is a boy, is more heroic, but it is still fascinating to look at.

Jiang Chuan was shocked by the beauty of this beauty. Even though he understood and even began to hate the queen, he still liked the appearance of this model. It's a pity that the old man was too smart, and the organs were exhausted. Now he thinks back, only He was afraid of anger, but in his heart he was still a little fortunate. Fortunately, he didn't marry such a woman, otherwise, in this life, he was afraid that he would live in lies and calculations.

The third prince said: "Of course there is something. Today, I am apologizing to the general. I was wrong before, and I offended the general. I also ask the general to drink this cup. "

Jiang Chuan took the wine poured by the third prince himself, staring at the clear liquor, "Poisonous?" The

third prince looked suspiciously in pain, and hurriedly took it over again, "The general doesn't believe me, so I'll drink it first. ' said, toasting and drinking.

Jiang Chuan looked at the third prince's Adam's apple slightly due to swallowing. He didn't know why, but it was a bit of a pity.

He has checked so much, and naturally he knows what the Mei family's plan is. The Mei family does not have any capable juniors, only one woman. It seems that she has gathered the wisdom and luck of the whole family. Naturally, she is given high hopes. higher is better.

Who would have thought that she was indeed lucky enough to be fascinated by the emperor and marry into the palace with the respect of the empress, but unfortunately, she can make the emperor like her, but she can't make the emperor fall in love. With three thousand beauties in the harem, in the eyes of the emperor, everyone in the harem is more like a plaything. No matter how much he likes this plaything, even if he is promoted to a high position, it is impossible for him to give up other playthings, let alone imperial power and life.

So playthings are just playthings after all. Jiang Chuan looked at the third prince with a complicated expression, and seemed vaguely sympathetic.

The third prince put down the cup and looked at Jiang Chuan strangely, "What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, sorry, right? I accept it." Jiang Chuan took the cup that the third prince was still holding, and poured himself a glass of wine. , drink it all.

"I just..." The cup I just drank! The third prince was a little angry, how could he be so careless! Even if you eat and live with the soldiers at the border, you can't go here and use his cup! Angry, but dare not say, have to laugh.

"I forgive you." Counting your unlucky mother.

The queen calculated people's hearts and worked hard to die, but what did she get in the end? If the husband doesn't love her, if he fights for the rest of his life, his son will also lose in the hands of others in the future, and maybe he won't even be able to save his life, and if the Mei family and the third prince are defeated, what will the Mei family gain? I'm afraid it's even more miserable than before climbing up to his house.

The Mei family has been attached to her life, and she has been fighting for her life, but in the end, it was nothing.

What is there for him to be angry with them, everything in the world, the cause and the effect, don't even need him to do anything, he will have his own retribution.

Everyone said that Jiang Chuan had a good temper. This was not just a rumor, but a fact, so Fang Yu dared to persuade him to match him. The frontier soldiers believed him and served him, regarded him as a brother, and sincerely protected him on the battlefield. This is him. the benefits of.

Although he has been tricked by women for half his life, he is now famous and famous all over the world. In the future, he will be written into the history books together with the battles he fought, and his name will remain in history. Now even the two princes who have won the heirloom have to curry favor with him. This is also cause and effect.

Good has good rewards, evil has bad consequences, and no one can escape.

Jiang Chuan felt that he was suddenly a little detached, and felt that he could go to the temple to chat with the monks about life at any time.

The third prince laughed and seemed to be relieved. For a moment, it was like a spring flower, and Jiang Chuan was almost stunned again, "It's good that the general is not angry, it's better to sit at the table, let's talk about other things, now the fifth is getting more and more aggressive. Big, I really..."

"Who said I'm going to help you?" Jiang Chuan wondered. It's not bad that he doesn't take revenge, but also expect him to repay his revenge? Does he look so stupid? !

The third prince was stunned, a pretty face full of bewilderment.

"Farewell." Jiang Chuan no longer wants to be involved in these matters in the capital. He wants to rely on his old friend and use some means to get him transferred back to the frontier. If it doesn't work, he will send a letter to his brothers in the frontier and let them Sending a few urgent memorials, asking him to go back to fight, he will not get involved in these matters.

The third prince thought that Jiang Chuan was going to the fifth prince's side, and he was terrified for a while. Qi Cheng was the fifth man. If Jiang Chuan was the fifth man again, he would wash his neck and wait until he died!

"General don't!" The third prince subconsciously stepped forward and embraced his waist, dragging him backward.

Jiang Chuan was dragged and forced, what was this shrew doing! It's a pity that the third prince is also a prince with both civil and military skills. Jiang Chuan was dragged back two steps by him without precaution. He quickly stopped his steps, put his hand on the back of the third prince's hand, and broke the hand on his waist. Turning around, he said in surprise: "Third prince, you have lost your temper."

"If you go out this door, I will die, what is the gaffe!" The third prince glared at Jiang Chuan.

Jiang Chuan frowned slightly, "You don't want to die..."

"Nonsense! Who would want to die! But if you don't fight, you will die!" The third prince said angrily, and turned to a pitiful look, "General, you really want to Are you going to seek refuge with the fifth? Do you have the heart to watch me die?"

Jiang Chuan looked at the vicious little wolf cub before, showing a fragile expression, as if begging him for mercy, but he couldn't say anything for a while.

Jiang Chuan stubbornly returned to the mansion, leaving only the poor third prince looking at his back.

At night, Jiang Chuan slept very unsteadily. In his sleep, the vicious eyes and the pitiful eyes changed back and forth, 'General, do you want me to die? Are you going to watch me die? ! '

Jiang Chuan stood up abruptly, his back was covered in cold sweat, and somewhere unspeakable was actually warm, and Jiang Chuan suddenly panicked.

The next day, Teng Liao came to Jiang Chuan to have breakfast, and saw Jiang Chuan sitting in the yard in disbelief

. , "Teng Liao, don't you think that I've been holding back a little bit hard all these years? So if I'm a little stimulated, I'll..."

"Yes!" Teng Liao nodded, "So hurry up, don't talk about getting a wife and having children, at least find a If you have someone around you, you can take care of the general!" Teng Liao nibbled at the fruit on the table and said casually.

"Yeah! After all, it's been quite a few years."

"Well, the general is thirty-seven years old this year, thirty-seven years..."

Jiang Chuan:...

I didn't ask you this, no need to answer! If you don't speak, no one will treat you as dumb!