Chapter 161

Du Qingchen patted his son, who was sleeping in the carriage, on his back. He successfully exchanged for a soft kick. Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows and said, "Daddy is the only one who eats delicious candy."

"...Egg Egg, eat." Mao Dan got up from the quilt, opened his mouth wide, revealing the gums that had just grown a few small white teeth, and closed his eyes in a daze, not fully awake.

Du Qingchen squeezed Du Maodan's chin, opened his mouth to check, and nodded, "Yes, there are two more protruding little white teeth." Maodan was

extremely aggrieved . The bad dad opened his mouth to look, Mao Dan threw himself into the arms of Ah Mi next to him, Su Dong caught the child, looked at Du Qingchen helplessly, Du Qingchen smiled, "Just teasing him, children can't eat candy, Otherwise, the teeth will be gone."

Mao Dan buried his head in Su Dong's arms and refused to turn his head, so he would ignore the bad father!

"It's time to eat, come out!" Su Nuan patted the door of Du Qingchen's carriage carelessly, but opened a gap, Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Nuan, "I said Brother Nuan, your brother Su Dong is successful. Dear one, isn't it a good thing for you to always treat me like this when I don't exist, in case we do something that can only be seen between husband and wife..."

Su Dong raised his hand and patted Du Qingchen's arm, stopping him. Du Qingchen smiled slightly and did not continue.

Su Nuan rolled her eyes and muttered: "Cut! It's like someone hasn't seen it before..."

"Hey! What have you seen! You are a brother who hasn't married yet." Du Qingchen narrowed his eyes, " Shouldn't it be you and Qi Cheng..." Du Qingchen slapped his daughter-in-law before he finished speaking.

"Don't talk nonsense, if parents hear it, they will definitely be angry." Su Dong said.

Su Nuan had already turned and left, Du Qingchen helped Su Dong out of the car and walked to everyone's side, Su's father brought a piece of roasted meat to Du Qingchen, Du Qingchen took it, cut it piece by piece, put it on a plate, and took it from his arms. He touched a bottle and sprinkled the seasoning on it before handing it to Su Dong.

"Egg, eat." Mao Dan looked expectantly at the plate in Du Qingchen's hand.

"You can say these words clearly, come and call Daddy, Daddy will give you something to eat." Du Qingchen teased his son with a chopstick.

"Father." Mao Dan spoke clearly and looked at Du Qingchen eagerly.

"Good." Du Qingchen shoved the meat into his mouth with a smile, and said vaguely: "The teeth haven't grown up, so I can't eat meat.

" Ah, Daddy is a big badass! Woohoo ...

Su Dong glared at Du Qingchen, and Du Qingchen accepted it with a smile.

Father Su said: "Qingchen, I heard Brother Dong say that you plan to go to the provincial capital first?"

Du Qingchen swallowed the food and said, "Yes! Su Junxia sent me a letter saying that if I don't go back, he will not help me. He is in charge of the factory, there are still a lot of things over there, he can't handle it anymore, and when I have dealt with the things there, I will go back to my hometown."

Father Su pondered for a while, and said, "I talked to third brother Du, and we all thought about it. I want to go back to my hometown first, as for the provincial capital, or we won't go!"

Du Qingchen was stunned, "Dad, why don't you come with me and Brother Dong? Don't! When I'm done with my work, Let's go home together."

"Yeah!" Su Dong nodded quickly, "Wouldn't it be better for us to go back together as a family?!"

"No." Father Du said, "I'll go home and pack up and wait for you guys. It's easy to live when I come back, doesn't it mean that I have to build a house at home? I'll go back and watch first."

"Yeah! The land in our house is rented and planted by others! This year, they just took it back after they finished collecting it. I will also go back and look at it and clean up the house." Father Su said.

The two fathers seemed to have made up their minds, and Du Qingchen didn't want to continue to insist, so he thought about it for a while and said, "Then let the two servants take you back to your hometown, and the others will go to the provincial capital with me, and I need some people to do business. "

Okay." Everyone also felt that it was feasible.

After eating, the crowd split into two groups. Du Qingchen and Su Dong took the Maodan family all the way, while Su's father and Su's mother took Du's father and Su Nuan all the way. The two teams went to their respective destinations. Du Qingchen looked at the carriage that went away, "It's been so many years, and I haven't been separated from my family, so I'm really uncomfortable."

Su Dong said strangely: "We'll be going back soon!" Isn't it just a period of time, Why not fit in? They are already so old, and it's okay to leave their parents for a short time!

"No." Du Qingchen laughed suddenly, "Finally, I can hold my daughter-in-law openly. Don't worry about being embarrassed by my father-in-law, mother-in-law, father Rulin and the others! Come on, Brother Dong is a relative."

Su Dong blushed and raised his hand . He patted Du Qingchen's face, "During the day, there are servants outside the car!"

Du Qingchen smiled, "Then let's go back and kiss again? Ah! I don't want to get up in the morning, I'm going to sleep until the sun rises, and finally no one calls me. Wake up to eat." Du Qingchen raised his head and sighed.

"Don't you like my mother calling you? She worked so hard to cook and clean up every day. Every time she called you after the meal was ready, you still..."

"No, no!" Du Qingchen quickly said that he didn't have that. It means, "I just think it's better to live by myself, hehehe..."

Du Qingchen drove another day to reach the provincial capital of Han County. Su Junxia rode a horse and waited to pick them up at the gate of the city. Du Qingchen got out of the carriage, saw the person coming, laughed, jumped out of the carriage, and walked towards Su Junxia, ​​" Long time no see! Boss Su! Drink today, if you don't get drunk, you won't return! Let's drink him all night!"

"Haha! I've prepared it for you! Delicious wine and food, I'll be waiting for you to come back!" Su Junxia dismounted and trotted over He punched Du Qingchen in the chest and put his hand on his shoulder.

The two walked on shoulders, Su Dong stuck his head out and glanced, but did not call Du Qingchen back.

"Seriously, is the capital interesting? I think you're doing well in the capital! You've seen all the big guys once! I heard that Marshal Qi always runs to your house, and your brother Dong is the Hou's man. Child?! This is too exciting." Su Junxia sighed.

Du Qingchen smiled bitterly, "Why do you think it's a good thing! I almost fell into it and couldn't come back. I still like us here. I'm a little shrimp over there, and here, I'm a local snake."

"Hahaha! Yes! Let's do it. Our local snake, who likes to deal with those powerful and powerful people, will die at every turn, and here, at most, we will be beaten."

Du Qingchen nodded in agreement.

"By the way, where are your father-in-law and mother-in-law? Where is Uncle Du?" Su Junxia asked curiously, seeing that there was only one car and no one else.

"Back to the countryside." Du Qingchen explained the matter.

"Also, the old man is nostalgic, he just loves to go back to the countryside, so am I. Some time ago, I said that I was bored here, and there was no one to talk to. I had to go back. I finally persuaded him to stay. Look at my grandson, if Luo Qing hadn't given birth to two babies, he wouldn't be able to keep him. By the way, what about your son! Let me see, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

"Su Dong is holding it, I'll show it to you, it's already I can speak, but I don't know what I said." Du Qingchen showed off with a smile.

"Oh! My family...my family's family can also be called Dad. I listened to it last time." Su Junxia also showed off, and he has two children, one son and one daughter, one more than Du Qingchen. Thanks again to Luo Qing , Su Junxia thought happily.

"I haven't seen them for a long time. I was only a little old when I left, and I'm still in a swaddled baby. I should be able to walk now. I also brought some gadgets for the children, and I'll give them to them later."

"Okay. "Su Junxia said with a smile.

"Where's Yang Liu? How's your martial arts?" Referring to Su Junxia's two biological children, Du Qingchen asked, thinking of the child with a foreign surname brought by Luo Qing.

"Hey..." Su Junxia straightened his chest, "I was admitted to Wu Tongsheng!"

"Really!" Du Qingchen said in surprise: "Oh, then no matter how hard you work, it's no problem to be a scholar! How old is he! In the future? He must be a strong general."

"Hey...you're still young, don't worry, take your time." Su Junxia said with a smile.

Everyone entered the city, and Du Qingchen saw a mansion under construction before they went far, "This is..."

"Shou Wang's mansion!" Su Junxia said naturally, "Don't you know better than me?

" Yes, I didn't expect to see it like this, this mansion doesn't look very big."

"It was built after pushing two mansions, so it's not too small!" Su Junxia scratched his head, puzzled, "I heard that the construction was rushed. You have to be in a hurry, because of this, the city recruited workers a few days ago, and the wages were very high, and almost half of the labor in the city was gone, so it was completed in a hurry."

Du Qingchen nodded, not saying anything, "Let's go. !"

When he got home, Su Junxia had already sent someone to tidy up his house. The bedding and everything had been dried. Luo Qing smiled and greeted him. He looked a little rounder, a bit like a rich lady, and Su Dong walked up with the child in his arms. Go and talk to Luo Qing, only then did Du Qingchen say hello.

"I heard that Boss Du is coming back. Su Junxia bought a good wine a few days ago, and even stole the wine from a friend's house, so I'm waiting for you to drink! Hurry up and pack up, go to my house for dinner, we all prepare Alright!"

"Let's eat! That's fine, but... let's set up another barbecue stall? It just happens to be a night of roasting, and then we have a drink."

Su Junxia swallowed, remembering that when he went to the capital and saw Du Qingchen made that restaurant, Nodding his head, he said, "Okay, I have meat at home, it's just that barbecue grill..."

"I brought it. It's a long way to go. I brought a set back from the capital. It's convenient to bake some dry food on the way." Du Qingchen said.

"That's a good feeling, I'll go get charcoal, Luo Qing, you have someone to cut the meat, cut it into thin slices, cut some meat, and cut some vegetables, and then free up the yard, and the dining table will be set. In the yard, we ate in the yard."

"Okay..." Although Luo Qing was puzzled, he did not refuse, and immediately asked someone to arrange it.