Chapter 47

In the end, Du Qingchen could only accompany Su Dong to talk until the middle of the night. After he had digested and digested, he let him drink half a bowl of hot medicine in the pot before coaxing him to sleep. No, I don't have the strength to get up again to

digest food, so I can only lie down and sigh, "I will never eat so full in the future! If I get sick, I won't even be able to drink the medicine." Pillowing behind his head, he yawned secretly, but blinked his eyes, and said in a very spirited tone: "Yes! Don't eat so full at night, it's not good for the stomach, half full, half full, no matter how delicious I can't eat too much."

Su Dong sighed deeply, but he really couldn't be sleepy anymore, "However, I still want to eat the peanut butter you made, can't I eat it in the future?"

Su Dong was still a little disappointed , Since marrying Du Qingchen, he has eaten a lot of delicious food, and suddenly there is something to avoid, Su Dong is quite disappointed.

"I'll make you something more delicious in the future. I'll grind sesame paste for you next time, and we'll eat hot pot again! By the way, you're not allergic to sesame!"

"I've eaten sesame before, it's fine." Su Dong resented Dao, doesn't he respond to every food? Then how can he eat delicious food? !

The next day, Du Qingchen got up and opened the store feeling sleepy and told Su Dong to continue to rest.

When Du Qingchen was about to go out, Su Dong also instructed: "Don't forget to tell Du Youcai, Hong..."

"Don't worry! It won't starve to death, I'll tell Du Youcai, if you don't have time, let him He fed the pigs by the way, he is not stupid, looking at the buckets of leftovers, he will think about feeding the pigs, don't worry about it."

Su Dong sighed faintly, "Then you must be worried. After all, it has to grow up quickly to make braised pork."

Du Qingchen: ...

Du Qingchen was busy in the lobby, and when he saw the guests of Sujia Village, he asked for help to tell Su's father and Su's mother that Su Dong was ill.

Before lunch, Su's father and Su's mother both came. As soon as they came in, they hurriedly went straight to the bedroom. After all, he ate too full last night, drank another bowl of medicine, and didn't sleep well at night. Now that he has digested his food, he has become more sleepy.

Mother Su thought that Su Dong had fainted, but when she saw her face again, her face was swollen and red, and her distressed tears rolled down instantly, and she immediately turned around and blamed Du Qingchen for not taking good care of Su Dong.

Du Qingchen was already prepared, he knew Mother Su quite well, so he simply preempted and pulled the two of them into the yard, so as not to wake Su Dong, he took the lead: "Yesterday, Su Dong ate some peanuts and that's it, Mom and Dad. , Su Dong feels uncomfortable after eating peanuts, why don't you tell me about this? Don't you know?!"

Of course, Du Qingchen's purpose was not to question, but to explain.

When Su's father and Su's mother heard the words, they were at first dazed and looked at each other. Soon, both of them suddenly realized.

"Wait! Do you know that Su Dong can't eat peanuts?! But Su Dong said, your family never eats peanuts..." Seeing the expressions of the two, Du Qingchen felt that Su's father and Su's mother knew about this, and he was very puzzled. They knew, why didn't Su Dong know, and no one told him!

"It's precisely because Dong'er can't eat peanuts, so my family has only eaten peanuts for more than ten years!" Mother Su replied with a pat on her thigh, and said angrily, "This, after a long time, I've gotten used to it. I forgot about it!"

"But Su Dong doesn't seem to know..."

"Of course he didn't know. That was when he was four or five years old. How could he remember it so clearly? I remember that time he ate my snacks, and he soon gained weight. I got a red rash, and it's quite serious." Father Su replied, "Since then, our family has never eaten peanuts, who would have thought..."

"Yes! I forgot about it. Now, not only did I not tell Dong'er, but I also didn't tell you." Mother Su can't blame others, originally she wanted to blame Du Qingchen for not taking good care of her brother Dong'er, but now she has no reason, so she can only admit it herself .

Father Su also sighed and muttered: "I don't know where Jin Gui's problem came from. We have never seen such a problem in our family for generations."

Mother Su also sighed sadly when she heard this. , "Who said no! Our family doesn't have such a problem, but our eldest brother doesn't look like our child."

Du Qingchen listened very casually, and when he heard the words, he was shocked, " What do you mean?"

"That is, Brother Dong is the best-looking person in both of our families. He is prettier than both of us! Brother Dong is the most beautiful place for our generations, and he will grow wherever he looks good. It doesn't look like his parents anymore." Mother Su laughed complacently and said carelessly.

Du Qingchen was speechless, and he didn't care about Su's mother's boast. He said, "Father and mother, I'm still a little busy in the lobby, so I won't accompany you for now. Let's stay and have a meal! And accompany brother Dong."

Father Su pondered. For a moment, there was some hesitation. He couldn't let go of Su Dong, who was seriously ill, and he didn't want to stay and cause trouble to Du Qingchen. After all, people still have to do business! Where's the time for them? !

"Father, I'm so busy here that I can't be separated. Brother Dong has to take more care of you when he wakes up. Besides, Brother Dong is sick, and it's the first time he's recuperating on my side. I'm afraid he wants to see you even more. ."

Su's mother glared, "What's the matter, I plan to get sick a second time!" What is the first time, she doesn't like to hear it.

Du Qingchen couldn't help laughing, "Yes, yes, I'm wrong, mother stay too! Don't go, I'll ask someone to cook some food for you, stay for a meal and then talk about it."

Su's father and Su's mother were not there when they saw this. Shirking, nodded, went into the bedroom, and took care of Su Dong.

Du Qingchen asked someone to bring food to Su's father and Su's mother before he went to work.

In the afternoon, Su Dong felt much better. After the peanuts he ate had been digested, he naturally recovered. The kitchen was so busy that Du Qingchen had no choice but to take the stove in a corner of the yard to make medicine for Su Dong, and then let him get out of bed after watching him drink it.

"Mother and father, I'm fine, look, I think I'm all right!" Su Dong walked around the yard happily, except that his face was still a little swollen, but he looked much better.

"Then have a good rest. Why do you have to go out for a walk? Can't you just lie in the room?!" Mother Su blamed.

Of course not! He's been lying down all day, but it's uncomfortable! Su Dong thought about it, and recalled the pain he had to endure last night, the pain of drinking medicine, and the fact that he had to lie down in bed, he felt that it was good to be able to stand up and move around.

Seeing that Su Dong was fine, Du Qingchen went to the lobby to work, leaving Su's family here to talk.

In the lobby, there was a guest coming. Shopkeeper Qiu walked in with his hands behind his back. Du Qingchen bumped into him head-on, his face remained unchanged, and he walked over to Shopkeeper Qiu and said hello, "Manager Qiu, long time no see! How are you? "

Treasurer Qiu is the person who sold hawthorn cake recipes to Du Qingchen before, and the uncle of the local magistrate's ninth concubine. His family is also a local squire. Of course, there is no way to compare with people like the Chen family, after all. , the Chen family depended on the Kong family, and the Qiu family only depended on the small county magistrate.

"Oh, Boss Du, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Gong Xi Fa Cai! It's not too long, but just a few months. Boss Du has done a lot of business these days!" Shopkeeper Qiu looked around, and the business was booming. It made the shopkeeper Qiu a little jealous.

"Thanks to you, I only made a little money." Du Qingchen held the hand of the shopkeeper Qiu and chuckled, and did not give way.

They are also in the restaurant business, so the shopkeeper Qiu wouldn't have come to eat, but even if he came to eat, Du Qingchen wouldn't dare to give him a meal! After all, those who come are not good, and those who are good don't come. Whether it is blatantly coming to steal teachers to learn, or to find fault with things, Du Qingchen does not welcome them.

"What kind of small money is this! Boss Du, in just a short time, you have a restaurant and a restaurant. If all this is small money, then what kind of businessman would be so embarrassed to say that he made a lot of money?" Shopkeeper Qiu said with a smile.

"Treasurer Qiu is very polite, it's just good luck." Du Qingchen was very modest.

"Good luck is also a skill, you said that the Chen family, this downfall is really fast! In the blink of an eye, the entire Chen family was wiped out. Boss Du, you are also lucky, the Chen family just stole your restaurant here. How long has it been since the restaurant was turned into a restaurant, and the Chen family was gone. You bought it back cheaply, and the Chen family rebuilt a store for you for nothing! I heard that I haven't made any money yet. We are losing money."

Manager Qiu said, looked around for another week, and said with a smile: "It is still Boss Du who manages well. The same restaurant, in the hands of the Chen family, has been losing money, and in the hands of your Boss Du, it is easy Jin Dou Jin."

Du Qingchen lowered his head and chuckled, raised his hand in an inviting gesture, "It looks like Manager Qiu is looking for me! Why don't you just sit in the private room? I'll accompany you for tea?

" For those who came to study and visit, Du Qingchen didn't intend to show him more, so it would be better to go to a room to chat.

Shopkeeper Qiu saw Du Qingchen's careful thinking and didn't care, he nodded with a chuckle, and walked in the direction Du Qingchen pointed. In the restaurant, Xiao Er saw him and quickly found a secluded room for the two of them, and returned the After serving the tea, he also felt obedient, did not dare to serve the scented tea that Du Qingchen made, but served ordinary tea.

Du Qingchen accompanied him for a few polite words, drank a few sips of tea, and then went to the main topic, "Nothing goes without going to the Three Treasures Palace, is the shopkeeper Qiu here this time?"

"Oh, it's not a big deal, but I heard that Boss Du's house is home. There are quite a few novel recipes in the restaurant, so..."

"President Qiu, this recipe is impossible to sell, you know, I also rely on these novel dishes to attract customers." Du Qingchen refused directly. Don't even give him a chance to speak, so that the other party doesn't think it's possible and entangles him.

Shopkeeper Qiu paused and chuckled, he didn't have much hope at first, he just thought that if Du Qingchen was willing to sell, he wouldn't have to continue talking, Shopkeeper Qiu turned and said: "Actually, I came this time because I wanted to Doing business with Boss Du."

"Oh? How do you say it?" Du Qingchen listened intently.

"Boss Du has an idea and a recipe. My Qiu family has accumulated it for decades. I have money and a storefront. You and I work together. You send your cook to my restaurant to cook. I sell the site and make money. , you and I split the account between five and five, how?"

Du Qingchen was stunned, did the Qiu family think he was a fool? Although he heard all of this, he only needed to send the apprentice cook he trained over to earn half of the income of the restaurant next to him with a monthly salary. However, this meal was cooked on someone else's site. , I am afraid that he will have to learn it all in two or three days. The dishes he cooks are very simple home-cooked dishes, which are very easy to learn, and there are no special knife skills. Otherwise, can Du Youcai and Du Fugui become apprentices so easily!

Du Qingchen shook his head calmly and refused, "Manager Qiu, how can I take advantage of you so much! If I only hire a cook and take half of your restaurant's profits, then I'm going too far, no no no! This is too right. I can't accept you anymore."

Outside, Su Junxia came to the Dujia restaurant again. It stands to reason that Su Junxia's business has just started, so he should be very busy, but his family has a Taoist family to help with affairs, and Su Junxia He didn't know one big character, so he couldn't get involved at all, so in fact, he was quite idle.

"Where's Boss Du?" As soon as Su Junxia came in, he didn't see Du Qingchen who was supposed to be at the counter, so he grabbed Xiao Er and asked.

After Xiao Er answered, Su Junxia scratched his head, "Manager Qiu? Is it the shopkeeper Qiu in the town? What is he doing here! Doesn't his own family run a restaurant? Could it be that he came here to eat?!"

The more Su Junxia thought about it, the more he felt No, although he wasn't very smart, he could still find out such an obvious problem, so he asked the room where Du Qingchen was, and strode away.

Su Junxia didn't knock on the door, anyway, he was originally a street gangster, but now his reputation is better, others didn't think he should be so elegant and polite, Su Junxia directly opened the door and said with a smile: "Boss Du! I'm here to eat again, why, you don't do business outside, why are you hiding in the house?"

Hearing this, Du Qingchen stood up quickly, heaved a sigh of relief, and finally stopped this meaningless conversation. Shopkeeper Ren Qiu was very tongue-in-cheek. He would definitely not agree. This kind of entanglement was meaningless. But Shopkeeper Qiu didn't give up. He even mentioned his niece who was the county official's concubine and tried to press him.

"Boss Su." Du Qingchen smiled and cupped his hands. Su Junxia nodded, smiled, turned to Shopkeeper Qiu, and asked suspiciously, "Isn't Shopkeeper

Qiu's house also a restaurant?

, not for dinner."

"The restaurant and the restaurant... What business do you want to discuss! Can you sell vegetables to Boss Du, or are you planning to help Boss Du attract guests?" Su Junxia hugged his chest and said loudly.

Although the shopkeeper Qiu didn't know the inside story of the downfall of the Chen family, he still knew some external news. For example, the current Su Junxia is no longer what it used to be. He has already followed the Tao family, and even the people who have done business for Su Junxia recently are all from the Tao family. doorman. Seeing Su Junxia protecting Du Qingchen so much, the shopkeeper Qiu was secretly shocked. He was not afraid of offending Su Junxia, ​​but he was afraid of the people behind Su Junxia, ​​just like he was afraid of the Chen family back then.

Shopkeeper Qiu stood up and bowed his hands to Su Junxia with a smile. He didn't care about Su Junxia's bad attitude towards him, and said, "It turned out to be Boss Su, this... Boss Su and Boss Du..."

"This is my good brother! "Su Junxia patted Du Qingchen on the shoulder vigorously, "Haven't you heard? I took Boss Du with me when I went down the secret passage. They must be good brothers!"

Du Qingchen was slapped, but still Nodding with a smile, "Yes, my friend, my good friend."

"That's it! I thought Boss Du had a bad relationship with Boss Su because of the previous fight, look at me! Is it a villain's heart to treat a gentleman's belly? !" Shopkeeper Qiu laughed, but he was the only one who knew what he was thinking.

"I don't know each other if we don't fight." Du Qingchen chuckled, raised his hand and lifted Su Junxia's hand on his shoulder. Su Junxia even hung half of his body weight on him, hooking his shoulders on his back.

The shopkeeper Qiu chatted a few more times, and did not mention the cooperation again. He left, and even Du Qingchen politely invited him to dinner, but he did not stay.

After sending off the uninvited guests, Du Qingchen turned around and asked, "I heard that you have been busy with business recently, you have been buying shops, and you still need to manage manpower, why do you still have the time to come and eat here?" Du Qingchen chuckled.

Su Junxia scratched his head, "It's not like you don't know, I don't know a single word, so even if I want to help, I can't help! I can only watch others busy in the dark, and I have the heart to say, or I will help recruit. Dude, people don't worry about arranging manpower or something!"

Du Qingchen paused for a while, "It's your family's property, even if it depends on the Tao family, and you have to hand over a few percent of the profit every year, but you don't care at all, Isn't it good, if there is any problem in the future..."

"Yeah!" Su Junxia sighed, "Luo Qing said the same, at least you have to intervene, know what happened!"

"Then you What are your plans?" Du Qingchen asked.

"I don't know a word, even if I want to read the account book, I can't understand it, so I plan to study, but..." Su Junxia continued to scratch his head, obviously very tangled, "Six sons also enrolled recently, it's in your restaurant. In the private school opposite, I am so old. If I have to go to class with a bundle of repairs, I will be in the same class as Liuzi. It is mainly because of me, he is not suitable for entering the school! Master Liu does not accept me! "

Master Liu has always said that there is no class in teaching, but it is rare that there are people who he does not accept!" Du Qingchen raised his eyebrows.

"Yes! Master Liu said that he was afraid that I would scare other students. He also disliked me and said that I would fight. If I do something to children in the private school, you know Boss Du! I don't like fighting at all! I won't care about children anymore, all my arrogance in the past was all fake!"

"So..." Du Qingchen asked.

"Can you help me talk to Master Liu, isn't your relationship good?" Su Junxia smiled. "You can help me be a guarantor!"

Du Qingchen thought about it for a while, then nodded, "Okay, then I will tell Master Liu to help you be the guarantor." He still knew Su Junxia very well, and he believed in Su Junxia. Maybe he will not study well, but he will never cause trouble in the private school, so he is willing to help. After all, Su Junxia also helped him out of the siege just now, right?

Hearing this, Su Junxia was quite happy. He raised his hand and slapped Du Qingchen on the shoulder, "Thank you, brother!

" It still hurts, this man's hands are too strong!

Su Dong and Su's mother just happened to walk here, Su Dong saw the person coming, and called out, "Boss Su." Su

Junxia heard the words and looked back at Su Dong with a smile.

"Oh, Su Dong!" After speaking, he glanced around Su Dong, turned around and gave Du Qingchen a thumbs up in surprise, "Boss Du's food is good! I haven't seen Su Dong for a few days now, This is a circle of fat, oh, this face is ruddy, the food in the restaurant is good! It's good, not bad."

Du Qingchen: No! He is allergic so his face is swollen.

Mother Su raised her hand and patted Su Dong's shoulder lightly, and glared, "This is your elder, what is your name, Boss Su, Uncle!"

Su Dong looked at Su Junxia and called out in a low voice, "Seventh Uncle.

" Hey!" Su Junxia continued cheerfully.

Du Qingchen: ...