Chapter 104

Du Qingchen casually flipped through the things in the box. In addition to some special products, there were also some novel fabrics. At first glance, he knew that it was a popular style in Beijing. Although there were many things, the prices were not necessarily expensive, it was just a coincidence. Du Qingchen closed the box and was silent for a moment before letting the family carry the things back into the house.

"Brother, can this thing be collected?" Du Rulin asked, "Isn't there any trouble?" "It's okay

, it's just a little thing." Whether it is in Wei Hu's eyes or in his eyes, this is all It's nothing. Now Du Qingchen is quite wealthy. Apart from Hanjun, he has also opened restaurants in other provincial capitals. Of course, the chefs he recruited for opening restaurants may not be much better than his cooking skills, and he also All you need to do is to provide recipes, and the reason why Dujia Restaurant can expand greatly depends on these recipes.

Not to mention how Du Qingchen expands the restaurant's business territory, at this moment Du Qingchen is full of Wei Hu's plans.

"Brother, can you help me?" Du Rulin asked.

Du Qingchen's expression changed slightly. He has always taught Du Rulin, but he never really let him experience anything. Now, you can also ask him for his opinion. First, to experience, and second, to see if he has any good ideas.

Du Qingchen nodded, went to Du Rulin's room, and told him the matter again. Du Rulin frowned and thought hard, "Brother, although it's not good to say that, why do you have to cooperate with the Tao family? Can't the Wei family?"

Du Qingchen His expression changed slightly, "Come and listen."

"I know that my brother and Boss Su have a good relationship and are like brothers, but in my opinion, this is an opportunity. Although I cooperate with the Su family and can be protected by the Tao mansion, This is a good thing, but it is also another kind of suppression. Brother, are you willing to entrust your wealth and future to the Tao family? Didn't you often say that eggs cannot be placed in the same basket, and they must be separated to be safe? "

"But if the Tao family has any opinions, I'm afraid they won't protect the vermicelli recipe any more to ensure that it will not be leaked." Du Qingchen said.

"So, this is an opportunity. It can not only reduce the influence of the Tao family on the vermicelli business, but also make the Tao family have nothing to say. I think this is not a difficulty, but an opportunity."

"You think I should talk to Wei Hu . Do business? Open a new way?" Du Qingchen said.

"Yes!" Du Rulin nodded heavily. For a moment, he was a little embarrassed and looked a little at a loss, and said, "Brother, I'm just talking casually! I'm not involved in your affairs, I know you and Boss Su, and The second son of Tao has a good relationship, you are good friends, it's not good to do this, I... you just treat me as not saying anything."

Du Rulin was suddenly a little worried that if he said too much, his brother would think he was a cold and ruthless person. He is not! He remembered what his brother said, to be ruthless to enemies like the autumn wind sweeping leaves, and to be as warm as spring to friends, and he would only do this to enemies, not his own family and friends.

Du Qingchen also thought so, if he wasn't so close to Su Junxia and Tao Xiude, he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

"Let's wait and see, what the Tao's disciple says!" Su Junxia went back and asked the disciple's meaning, and he continued to think about what to do.

Du Rulin nodded silently, all they can do now is wait.

This news did not make Du Qingchen wait too long. Su Junxia soon received the news that Wei Hu had sent a large box of gifts to the Du family, and the Tao family's guests also knew about it, and were anxiously looking for Su Junxia to discuss with him.

Su Junxia discussed with the Tao Family guest behind closed doors for more than an hour, Tao Men Ke went to the Tao Mansion again, and then returned to Su Junxia to deliver the letter, and Su Junxia immediately went to the Du Family.

Du Qingchen was teasing with his son in his arms, cheerfully as if nothing had happened. As soon as Su Junxia entered the room and saw Du Qingchen so comfortable, he sighed, "You are so leisurely, I have a headache outside."

So did Su Junxia and Su Dong Very familiar, Su Dong didn't care that he was confinement, but Su Junxia came in casually and poured tea for himself, as if he was his own, Du Qingchen walked over with the hairy egg, "I see my son. It's a big thing, is it important to have a son? Is it a baby? Huh?" Du Qingchen shook his hairy egg with a smile.

"How's it going? What did he say?" Du Qingchen asked immediately after teasing his son.

Seeing that Du Qingchen was still in a hurry, Su Junxia snorted and said, "Tao Taishou said that military rations are a big deal, and the court handed over the raising of military rations to the Wei family, so only the Wei family can intervene, and no one else can do this work. ."

Du Qingchen nodded slightly, with no expression of joy or anger, "So, I have to promise Wei Hu that I will only do this business with Wei Hu?"

"I'm really not reconciled!" Su Junxia shook his fist fiercely. He also wants to be a royal businessman! The merchants all over the world respected the imperial merchants, that is, Tao Taishou. After hearing such news, he was unwilling to oppose him, and would rather shy away from him. He also wanted to be such a person.

Du Qingchen said: "What about you? Are you going to be angry?"

"Me?" Su Junxia pointed to himself, and thought for a moment: "That must be angry! I was just bullying us from the Qiwei family, and Tao Taishou still refused to do so. Stand up for us."

As Du Rulin said, doing business with the Wei family, as long as the Tao family is willing to let go, there will be only good but no harm to Du Qingchen, except that the brotherhood is a bit difficult.

Du Qingchen felt a little bit of guilt in his heart, and said, "I'm okay, although I was bullied, but for me, there are only good and no bad, but it's not good for your side."

"You don't need to think so much..." Su Junxia waved his hand, "Brother, let's settle the account! I know it has nothing to do with you."

"You don't need to be angry." Du Qingchen nodded.

"Then I've taken advantage of you so much! I can't even count how much I've touched you from the town to now, and I haven't seen you angry with me! You're just thinking too much. You'll think I'm angry." Su Junxia waved his hand in a particularly grand manner.

Du Qingchen laughed, secretly letting go of this thought.

"But speaking of it, I remembered something when I was teasing my son. Do you still remember the batch of food we sent to the disaster relief?" Du Qingchen asked.

"Remember!"

"I remember I heard Second Young Master Tao say that the prefect bought that batch of grain from other merchants at a high price, so the Tao family almost ran out of money, but... at that time, disaster relief Grain is of great importance, and it is even related to the victory or loss of the battle between the two princes in the DPRK. At such a critical juncture, who would dare to sell such a large amount of grain to the Tao family? It could even be transported in?! I vaguely heard that this batch of grain is still Those merchants who transported them by themselves have not been robbed. Such a powerful merchant is one of the three royal merchants! Maybe it is the Wei family."

Su Junxia heard the words and got up slightly, with a look of yearning, " If you have such strength, it is really enviable."

Du Qingchen nodded, "I have thought about it, the three royal merchants, the Qi family are the people of the third prince, and it is impossible to help Tao Taishou, the Yuan family is said to be neutral and only loyal to the royal family. After all, his family's daughter is a concubine in the palace. Only the Wei family, perhaps the fifth prince, gave an order to let the Wei family adjust food and sell it to the Tao family, which saved the situation. ."

Su Junxia nodded again and again, "It's true that his family is the only one. In that case, his family's ability to transport goods is indeed extremely strong."

"The Wei family is attached to Marshal Qi Cheng. I'm afraid it is not the first time to raise military supplies. The Wei family has done so many times without making any mistakes, so they can keep their current status. His family is in luck. On the goods, I'm afraid it's not bad."

Su Junxia thought about it and felt that Du Qingchen was right, and Tao Taishou probably also knew that the Wei family was the one who shipped the grain to them in the first place. After all, the grain was bought by Tao Taishou! With this kind of affection, whether it is because of the fact that more is worse than less, or the kindness of delivering food for disaster relief, Tao Taishou will not intervene in this matter to make this little money, making it difficult for the Wei family to do it.

And the Wei family, with such confidence, really wouldn't give him a piece of the pie. Su Junxia was a little disappointed, but he quickly cheered up, "I can do it in the future!"

"I believe in you, you work hard, maybe when the fifth prince ascends the throne, Tao Taishou will be transferred to the capital, and you will follow suit. , it's not a problem to be a royal businessman." Du Qingchen hugged his son and chuckled.

"Shh! How dare you talk nonsense about this kind of thing! Punish the nine clans!" Su Junxia was so frightened that he even wanted to cover Du Qingchen's mouth with his hands. Spreading this word can kill you!

Du Qingchen smiled, "I'm not afraid of my own family, and I believe what I said is right."

The same is true for the plot in the book. After many struggles, the fifth prince finally found out that the old emperor did not intend to pass the throne to him or the third prince. Instead, he prefers his younger son, who is less than nine years old, who has successfully blackened, and finally used Qi Cheng's soldiers to force the palace to rebel and become emperor.

This is also the reason why he has always been willing to be with Shao Qing, Tao Xiude and others. If Shao Qing and others are attached to the third prince or others, he will leave his hometown and start from scratch in other provincial capitals. Mix with them! He didn't plan to challenge the high difficulty and go against the plot, so he just followed the trend.

After Su Junxia left, but the next day, Wei Hu came to visit with a letter of worship, which seemed to have pinpointed the time for Su Junxia to deliver the news, and left him time to think and make a decision.

In the living room, both Su's father and Su's mother and Du's father hid in their own room, but Du Rulin and Du Qingchen received the guests together.

After greeting each other a few times and chatting a few more gossips, Wei Hu went to the main topic, "What did Boss Du think about the business mentioned earlier?"

Du Qingchen said: "I think about it almost, but there is one that has nothing to do with this matter. I have a little doubt about the relationship, I don't know if I can ask? If I am offended..."

"Boss Du has something to say! We hit it off and are already friends. Is there anything we can't talk about between friends?" Wei Huqing laugh.

Du Qingchen nodded and rolled his eyes secretly, "Actually, it's not a big problem, it's just that when Han County was hit by a disaster before, I heard that Taishou Tao bought a batch of food in order to rescue the affected people, destroying his family and buying a batch of food. I've always been curious. Which businessman has such strength and such a chivalrous and benevolent heart to help my fathers and fellow villagers. When I see Mr. Wei today, I always feel that the disaster relief has something to do with Mr. Wei, I wonder if he is delusional?"

Wei Hu was stunned. I didn't expect Du Qingchen to mention something that happened so long ago, but there's nothing to say about it. This matter may be a secret from the bottom, but no one can hide it from the top. , but he knew very well, Wei Hu smiled and said: "I personally escorted me here! It's a pity that I stayed for a short time at that time, and I didn't get to know Boss Du. It's a pity!"

"It turned out to be Mr. Wei!" Du Qingchen He got up gratefully.

No wonder Taishou Tao directly gave up the interests of the vermicelli without struggling at all, no wonder Wei Hu was so domineering and didn't even give Su Junxia any leeway, he understood it all! From the beginning of the disaster relief to the present, a line has been connected together! Clearly!

Wei Hu also got up, showing a puzzled look, watching Du Qingchen's actions.

"Du Qingchen, on behalf of the people of Han County, thanks Brother Wei for saving his life." Du Qingchen bowed and saluted, and Du Rulin also quickly got up and followed the salute.

"Break me out, please get up quickly, I'm just a concubine of the Wei family, a businessman, how can I afford such a thank you!" Wei Hu looked frightened.

"Brother Wei!" Du Qingchen grabbed Wei Hu's wrist and said, "I will do this business with you! Brother Wei is so kind and righteous, and he has a great favor in my hometown. If I still push three and four, am I still human? Wei! Don't worry, brother, in this business, I will keep the price to the lowest level to make sure that Brother Wei can make money! This is also my little intention, and please Brother Wei not to dislike it."

"You're welcome, Boss Du, the business has nothing to do with that, how much should you pay? You can bid as much as you want, you push me, this is business!"

"No!" Du Qingchen waved his hand, "I will never bid! If Brother Wei doesn't accept it, he will look down on me. I can't repay too much, but this is also a little bit of my heart." Du Qingchen opened his mouth and quoted the price, and even proposed a discount for more goods, such as 10% discount for 300 catties of vermicelli, and 80% for more than 500 catties. Discount, such a discount is very sincere when you hear it.

Wei Hu was silently stunned. He came from a business family after all, and it was not a day or two to manage the family business. Du Qingchen made an offer here, and he automatically calculated it in his mind. Du Qingchen said it with enthusiasm and sincerity. , but this price does not seem to be much cheaper! It wasn't even close to the price in his heart.

Wei Hu wanted to lower the price, but Du Qingchen had already said, "There is only brother Wei, otherwise, I would never have offered such a low price!" Du Qingchen's face was aching. "In this way, we can be worthy of Brother Wei's kindness and great virtue!"

Wei Hu's mouth that had just opened was silently closed again, Du Qingchen's frame was too high, and he couldn't get down.