Chapter 146

In Dali Temple, Du Qingchen and Su Dong helped Father Su stand up, Su Nuan also leaned over to support him, and Ning Hou was escorted by the officers. Seeing this scene, he shook his body and managed to stand firm.

Gu Gao was dragged down, sent to the prison to await sentencing, forged testimony, and tried to overturn the Hou's case. If he dared to falsify testimony at will, Gu Gao was afraid that he would end up in prison for more than ten years.

Du Qingchen watched Gu Gao leave and pondered for a while, it is impossible to kill a snake without being cruel. Du Qingchen's eyes fell on Qi Cheng's face, Qi Cheng nodded slightly, not only for Du Qingchen, but also because Gu Gao was a very active and loyal disciple of the third prince. Based on this, it was impossible for Gu Gao to leave the prison again for him. The masters died.

According to what the fifth prince had promised Jiang Chuan, the third prince could be free, but all the arms around him had to be cut off, so that he could feel at ease.

Du Qingchen looked back and thanked Yuan Luo, "Thank you for handling the case impartially and redressing for my family."

Yuan Luo said with a cold face: "As a trial officer, I should distinguish right from wrong and punish according to the law. This is where my job is, so I don't need to say thank you."

Outside the hall, a lively crowd shouted, "Your Excellency is right!"

Yuan Luo seemed to turn a deaf ear, and said, "The third prince just said that this case will be reported to the court. This official will sort out the documents and confessions and listen to them."

"Your lord is fair and strict, and he is indeed a role model for my generation." Du Qingchen continued to praise.

Yuan Luo stopped talking, glanced at Du Qingchen lightly, and seemed to signal him to shut up.

Du Qingchen touched his nose and did not dare to praise again.

Ning Hou seemed to have finally reacted and wanted to break free from the sergeant. He rushed over and grabbed Su Dong, but he didn't break free, "You bitch! I'm your father! I'm your father! You...you...you actually Harm me! You disrespectful and unfilial beast, how can you live in the world?!"

Su Dong lowered his head, Su Nuan patted his shoulder and said, "It's okay, he scolded me like that back then, change it There are no new words to go back and forth." Su Nuan was very disgusted.

"Don't take it down, let's wait!" Yuan Luo Yang said. After this case, Ning Hou had several more criminal evidences, not to mention the fact that he cooperated with Gu Gao to try to overturn the case with perjury, which was mentioned by Su Nuan later. The old lady's body was parked in a nunnery until today, and it has not been buried. A charge of unfilial piety was placed on Ninghou's head.

Just as Du Qingchen was about to coax Su Dong down, he felt that Su Dong must be sad, but Su Dong raised his head, just a little dull, not looking like he was sad, and turned to Su Nuan and said: "I know Yes, I don't take him as a father."

Su Nuan nodded heavily, "That's right, Mrs. Yao who gave birth to you, mother and father who raised you, and who cares about Ninghou, just rely on him... woo woo Ugh..." Qi Cheng took a step forward, raised his hand to cover Su Nuan's mouth, and smiled apologetically at Du Qingchen.

Du Qingchen also saw how powerful Su Nuan's mouth is today. He nodded slightly. He had already guessed what Su Nuan was going to say.

"Father, we're going back." Du Qingchen said to Father Su.

Father Su nodded slowly, thinking of something again, and hurriedly walked over to the villager who came to testify: "Brother Dafu, I'm really bothering you today, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to prove ourselves, indeed It was that old woman who replaced two children!"

"It should be, brother, you really went to work in the past, everyone knows that! Besides, when my sister-in-law was confinement and sick, the mother-in-law came to my house with the two children to ask my daughter-in-law to help with breastfeeding. , I remember clearly, it is for Brother Dong and Brother Nuan, I have to go through this!"

"Old brother!" Father Su took each other's hand, "I'm tired after all. You!"

"It's nothing, it's nothing." Su Dafu's actions were still a little awkward. The people sent by Qi Cheng had already left money for his family as compensation, so naturally they didn't delay anything.

Su Dafu couldn't help but swept his eyes to Qi Cheng, he had never seen such a big official! He did know Du Qingchen. When Su Dong got married, he also helped him drink wedding wine, but he didn't expect that he was just a good boy in the village, and in front of a high official like Qi Cheng, he was not at a disadvantage. Like him, he doesn't even dare to speak loudly.

But Father Su is really lucky. His own son is married to an official as big as Qi Cheng, and he is an adopted son.

Su Dafu was secretly envious, Du Qingchen walked over with a smile, and said, "Uncle Su, it's rare to come to the capital and help us so much, don't go back to the inn today, why don't you stay with me! Have a drink with my dad."

"Is this... suitable?" Su Dafu said embarrassedly.

"What's wrong with this? Brother Dong, Brother Nuan, father and mother, me, which one of you don't know? They're all relatives from your own family. If you go back to the inn, you'll hit me in the face."

"Yes . Ah yes! There are a lot of houses in the family, so you can live there, so it is just the time for your sister-in-law to cook you something delicious. You have worked so hard all the way, and you have also helped us so much to testify for us." Father Su said.

"It's not hard, it's really not hard..." Su Dafu waved his hands again and again, although he was taken on horseback when he came, and after driving for several days, his legs were so soft that he couldn't stand firm and swayed, but when he arrived in the capital It's good to have a rest. It's really not hard work. Are peasants still afraid of this hardship? Besides, he also took the money, he really can't bear the word of hard work.

But Su Dafu's refusal could not stop the enthusiasm of the Du family. In the end, he went to the Du family with Su's father half-heartedly.

Qi Cheng originally wanted to follow, but was stopped by Du Qingchen outside the carriage, Du Qingchen pulled Qi Cheng away and said, "Brother Qi, your status is too high, Uncle Su seems to be afraid of you, let's go back and have a banquet. If you are present, he will be uneasy. Besides, you still have so many things to do! In the future, Gu Gao Ninghou and even Master Yuan need you to communicate and deal with it. If such a trivial matter bothers you, why don't you go to work first!"

Du Qingchen was very sincere.

Qi Cheng frowned, "So I'm going to work, and you're going home for a feast?"

"Those who can do more work, and besides, Uncle Su is really afraid of you! You go, he's really cramped, or can you talk to me? Father-in-law and Uncle Su discussed how to farm the land and how to fertilize? Whose family has given birth to grandchildren again, and whose family has no old man? How many paparazzi have been born in a litter?"

Qi Cheng admitted that he couldn't talk about this, so he had to He cupped his hands and said, "Farewell , I'll go to work!"

"Brother Qi works hard." Du Qingchen raised his hand and waved it twice, watching Qi Cheng return to the yamen.

Du Qingchen returned to the carriage, and Su Nuan came out and looked in the direction Qi Cheng had left, and asked, "How did Qi Cheng go?"

"He still has a lot of things to solve! We'll be fine after we go to court, and he still has more to do. I'm so busy!" Du Qingchen said with a smile.

Su Nuan nodded, as if it was the same, so she didn't pursue it much, and went back to talk to the Su family with peace of mind.

Du Qingchen got into the carriage, took the place of the groom, and drove the carriage back home.

...

Jiang Chuan went to the third prince's mansion full of energy after bandaging the wound. He wanted to ask the third prince's meaning, but he couldn't wait for a moment. This time, no one in the third prince's mansion stopped him, even There was also a servant leading the way, saying: "General's side, our Highness is in the flower hall!"

Jiang Chuan was flattered. Since he expressed his heart, this is the first time he has been treated with such courtesy. He is usually driven away with wooden sticks. .

The third prince leaned on the soft stool, in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Your Highness, the general is here." The servant saluted and retreated. The third prince waved his hand, got up and looked at Jiang Chuan, and in an instant he became vicious and threatened: "What? You 're getting a

knife again?"

There was a lot of commotion about the confession before, and he fought wits and courage with the people of the Third Prince's Mansion for so long. Now that the third prince has let go, everyone naturally thought that the third prince had private words to talk to Jiang Chuan, where would he stay.

Jiang Chuan took a step forward, suppressing his joy, and said, "You gave me the golden sore medicine!" The

third prince leaned back softly and said, "Nonsense! How could this dignified son carry those poisons with him? If you want to harm people, you have to have someone else do it, and you need to get my hands dirty? The only thing that can be carried by your Highness is naturally only life-saving. I want to sprinkle some rotten bones for you. I had to have it at the time. Don't thank me, I did it as a last resort!"

"But you still gave me medicine, are you worried that I will lose too much blood?"

"No." The third prince narrowed his eyes, "I just wanted to scare you, It depends on whether you want it or not."

"Then I want to, what do you think?"

"I believe you! Didn't I say that?" The third prince changed his posture and continued to lie on his stomach. Maybe he won't have the chance to lie on such a soft cushion in the future. I heard that there is no sunlight in the death row. The prince squinted at the bright and warm sunshine outside the flower hall, and got up to go out for a stroll.

Jiang Chuan chased after him, "You didn't engrave the words you said on me. Are you reluctant to let me die?"

"Oh? What did I engrave?"

"You engraved..." Jiang Chuan closed When you talk, people can't scold themselves.

The third prince snorted coldly and said, "It's not that I don't want you to die, I just don't want to use such a method to let the fifth child get rid of you. Don't think too much."

Jiang Chuan fell silent, and his mind finally became clearer. Maybe these are the original intentions of the third prince. He doesn't hate himself, and naturally he doesn't bother to deal with him in such a way.

The third prince raised his hand to block the sunlight in front of him, looked up at the sky slightly, and said, "Men should carry a three-footed sword, and make an indelible feat! It's just a ruler."

Jiang Chuan looked at him blankly.

"So Jiang Chuan, I believe your friendship, but I won't respond to you in the slightest, understand?" The third prince turned back and looked at Jiang Chuan seriously.

Jiang Chuan's heart trembled fiercely, the third prince... looks serious... I really want to...

seems to notice the scorching heat in Jiang Chuan's eyes, the third prince is dumb, and said angrily: "I'm telling you Seriously, what bastards are you thinking about!"

"No, no!" Jiang Chuan immediately turned his head, not daring to look at the third prince, and put on a serious look.

The third prince snorted angrily and said, "The words have been exhausted, and the grievances are settled. I have nothing to say if you want to help the fifth. After all, it is only natural that my mother is there, I don't blame you. In the future, if If I win, I will let you go back to the border, and I will never let you enter the capital again, because I don't want to see you, and I don't want you to see me! If I lose, maybe you will help me gather my bones." The third prince crooked He lowered his head and smiled bitterly, "If there is one day, I will ask you to do something."

"What... what?"

"Take my corpse to the border, don't leave my corpse in the capital for others to practice." The third prince raised his head.