Chapter 32

"Pepper?" Tao Xiude pondered, "It's also appropriate, but people in the south are still used to calling it "Panjiao", what's wrong with Boss Du..." Du

Qingchen quickly restrained his expression and said with a smile, "Maybe I remembered it wrong, I just I once heard a guest mention this, but today, when I saw it, it was really red and very festive. It was exactly the same as what the guest said. Maybe he was talking about pepper! I remembered it wrong."

Tao Xiude nodded, but did not pursue it. He smiled and said, "Let's cook! Boss Du."

"Sure, you two sit down, give me some time, I have to study how to put the spices properly. After all, I have only heard of it, but I haven't done it yet. "

Yes, you can put it in whatever you want, it's delicious no matter how you put it in." Tao Xiude smiled and didn't care.

Du Qingchen took the box into the kitchen, the first thing to do was to button the seeds, his eyes were shining, it would be great if they could be planted! After Du Qingchen deducted the chili seeds, he heated the oil, then cut the tofu, wanted to make Mapo tofu, and shredded hot and sour potatoes, added a boiled fish, and a pot of egg drop soup, Du Qingchen After thinking about it, I added another soup.

"Boss, I'm leaving." After Luo Qing wiped his hands, he said hello to Du Qingchen, who was about to finish work.

Du Qingchen just nodded when Du Rulin came in with the book in his hand, and said to Du Qingchen, "Brother, Liu Tai said he wanted to come to me to read the book, but now he is going to have dinner with that young master Tao, should I go out and have a fight? Hello? But I don't want to go, I don't like that Mr. Tao very much."

"That's it! Forget it if you don't want to go, go back to Wenshu first!" Du Qingchen didn't lift his head.

"But I promised Liu Tai to read the book with him." Du Rulin hesitated.

"Then go play by yourself first." Du Qingchen wanted to send him away.

"But there is nothing I want to play..." He is already an adult! You're not a child, you shouldn't play games, okay?

Luo Qing hadn't left yet. Hearing the words, he couldn't help turning his head to look at Du Rulin nervously, "Young Master Du!"

Du Qingchen and Du Rulin were stunned at the same time. No one has ever called him by the title 'Young Master'. They, but the two quickly realized that Luo Qing was talking to Du Rulin.

Luo Qing showed a rare bit of shyness, nervously pinching the corner of his clothes with his hands, not as generous and refreshing as usual, hesitating, but still opened his mouth and said, "Mr. Du, if you have nothing to do, can you... ...Can you teach my son to read words! It will take a while without delaying your time, even a single word!"

Du Rulin looked at Du Qingchen blankly, as if puzzled.

Luo Qing continued: "Well, I'll delay you for a while, I don't think you have anything to do right now, so...I'll ask, it's okay if it doesn't work..." Luo Qing lowered his head lonely.

Du Qingchen smiled, "Okay! Rulin has nothing to do anyway, it will take a long time for them to finish eating, I don't believe what Liu Tai said, he will try it, it will never be finished once he eats it, you bring the child over and let Rulin Let's play with him for a while!"

"Really?!" Luo Qing looked at Du Qingchen with surprise and gratitude, and hurriedly bowed, "Thank you boss! Thank you so much! Thank you Du Gongzi! Thank you so much!"

"Don't , just call me Du Rulin, I can't bear the word "Young Master"." Du Rulin waved his hands again and again.

Luo Qing quickly brought his son over. The child looked only about five years old. Du Qingchen thought of what Su Junxia had said before, that Luo Qing's husband had been dead for five years, so he probably guessed that the child was either a posthumous child or a He had just been born without his father, so he couldn't help but felt a piece of sucrose from the kitchen for him, and raised his hand to touch his head, "So good, what's your name?"

"Yang Liu." The child timidly hugged Luo Qing's leg.

"Six sons, be good." Luo Qing tried his best to pull the child off his lap and said to him, "Didn't you always want to learn to write? See, there is a little brother, he will teach you to read, Why do n't you call Du Er brother soon?" The

child heard the words, his eyes were bright, looked at Du Rulin, and called out sweetly, "Du Er brother." Du

Rulin was a little numb to a child of this age, but his brother agreed for him. Now, he has no choice but to take the child to the backyard and prepare to teach him to write his name first. Luo Qing didn't say that he was going to leave work or take care of the children, so he helped out in the kitchen and started a fire. , very positive.

Du Qingchen glanced at him and did not object. Soon, the food was served. When it comes to using chili peppers, there is probably no cook in the south who is more skilled than Du Qingchen. He is also a person who likes spicy food very much. Cooking very often, coupled with the recipes in his memory, successfully amazed Tao Xiude and Liu Tai, Liu Tai couldn't raise his head when he ate, I'm afraid he forgot about Wen Shu long ago, Tao Xiu De Ze was sighing, "Seriously, just go to the provincial capital to be my cook! I really like the dishes you make, or go to the provincial capital to open a restaurant! I will provide you with peppers, and I will give you a daily meal. It's okay to go to your place to eat in the sun!"

Du Qingchen just thought he was farting, his expression didn't even change, and smiled: "That's good, maybe I'll go there in the future, and I'll have to rely on Second Young Master Tao to take care of him."

When Tao Xiude heard it, he knew that Du Qingchen was refusing, so he smiled and did not continue to insist.

Du Qingchen chatted for a few words, and then went back to the backyard. Luo Qing was busy in the kitchen, scrubbing, and even wiping the ground. He didn't want to owe them a little favor. Du Qingchen saw this and also It's not good to let Du Rulin just play with him, so he goes to the backyard to supervise the work to see if the child can learn.

"This word read six, it's your name, look at how it is written, and then draw it on the ground." Du Rulin taught in a good manner, Yang Liu looked very well-behaved, and Du Qingchen nodded in satisfaction.

"Understood, Du Er brother." Yang Liu replied timidly, holding a wooden stick on the ground, Du Qingchen saw this scene, his expression changed slightly, and he stood still for a long time, watching Yang Liu trying to hold the wooden stick on the ground' draw 'word.

"Rulin." Du Qingchen called out.

"Brother!" Du Rulin raised his head and seemed relieved. He was so tired. Could he go out to eat with Liu Tai? He thought that Mr. Tao was actually pretty good. It's nice to be in contact with people.

"Go get a few pieces of paper that you often use, and ask for the most common ones without any trace marks." Du Qingchen said.

"Brother, the ones I usually use have always been the most common and cheapest. I can't bear to have good paper!" Du Rulin pouted, not knowing why Du Qingchen wanted to emphasize this point.

Du Qingchen nodded, "That's fine."

"Do you want ink?" Du Rulin thought that Du Qingchen wanted to write something.

"No need." The writing brush is easy to leave traces of the way of writing. It is better to use grass and wood ashes directly. Du Qingchen turned around and went to the kitchen. Black ashes.

Du Rulin had already brought the paper, and when he saw Du Qingchen holding the burnt firewood, he looked at Du Qingchen blankly. Du Qingchen remembered that Du Rulin had guessed that he was going to dig up the corpse before, and thought about sending people away, so he said: "Go. Let's pour some water for me in the house."

"Okay." Du Rulin put down the paper and went back to the house.

Du Qingchen immediately walked over and smiled at Yang Liu: "Six sons, what's the point of always drawing on the ground, do you want to write on paper?"

Yang Liu glanced at the ground, then at the paper in Du Qingchen's hand, and nodded. "Think!"

"Then let me teach you how to draw, okay?" Du Qingchen continued to coax.

"Okay." Yang Liu nodded.

Du Qingchen took the paper and traced two characters on the paper with the burnt end of the firewood. Only then did 'Baigou' smile at Yang Liu: "Would you like to follow this?"

Yang Liu thought that Du Qingchen was teaching him to write. He also took the firewood that Du Qingchen handed him, and traced these two characters on the paper with the black end. A piece of paper with two words ditch, facing Yang Liudao; "How good, what words did the second brother teach you just now?"

Yang Liugang wanted to ask Du Qingchen what he taught him for a long time, and asked him to write on white paper, he was still the first It's time to use white paper! But when he was interrupted by Du Qingchen, he went around and just remembered to answer Du Qingchen's question, "It's Liu, Du Erge said, it's my name."

"Will you write it?"

"Uh..."

"Write it again . Let me see, there is also Yang Zi, you have to be able to write, I will teach you."

"Oh." Yang Liu couldn't answer the question he wanted to ask just now.

Du Rulin saw at the door that Du Qingchen had done what he wanted to do, so he came over with a bowl and handed it to Du Qingchen with a desolate expression, "Brother, water."

"Okay." I can't remember this anymore, and in the surprise of getting the paper with the words Baigou, I didn't notice Du Rulin's expression for a while.

Du Rulin clenched his fist secretly, he was still too weak, that's why my brother didn't let him know anything in order to protect him, for fear of his bad things! If it is, he is strong and worth relying on. Du Rulin was very disappointed and a little unwilling.

When Liu Tai finally remembered that he had a friend who was abandoned by him and was waiting for him to read the book together, it was very late, and he was very full. Guiltily apologized to Du Rulin and went back helplessly.

Du Rulin has been worrying about his brother, thinking about what Du Qingchen had just coaxed Yang Liu to write, and didn't have the heart to be angry with Liu Tai, so he didn't care about him.

When Luo Qing was about to take Yang Liu back, Du Qingchen took him to the door this time and whispered, "I want to see Su Junxia." When

Luo Qing heard the words, he realized why Du Qingchen had sent him again, nodded slightly, and said nothing. Said that after leaving with the child in his arms, he would naturally go back to pass the letter.